LPGA International - Jones Course

Jones Course at LPGA International
Scorecard for Jones Course
Black M: 75.0/142 401 457 197 363 545 162 444 383 569 3521 338 411 403 576 191 468 525 203 452 3567 7088
Blue M: 72.8/141 383 428 174 355 518 141 413 369 549 3330 332 378 363 548 159 429 513 168 444 3334 6664
White M: 70.5/137 W: 76.4/139 358 402 167 328 469 137 372 360 522 3115 312 356 356 533 151 391 475 163 388 3125 6240
Gold M: 68.1/126 W: 73.6/134 348 364 145 321 448 120 338 325 464 2873 305 346 348 482 143 338 424 140 345 2871 5744
Red M: 64.9/110 W: 69.4/121 296 316 94 244 401 91 333 275 460 2510 231 320 284 478 108 334 419 107 340 2621 5131

Year Built 1994
Architect Rees Jones (1994) Greg Muirhead (1994)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Florida (2014 #17)

Playing Multiple Courses 50

Perfect day for golf.

Weather was great, about 30% overcast. Pace of play was very good.. The only complaint was that the starter allowed the joining twosome to start before the specified t-time so we had to join them on the second tee and at the end of the round fo back to the first tee to complete 18 holes of golf.

Course was in very good condition especially for the amount of traffic the course gets each week.

I'll be back!

better sand

sand traps where in excellent condition

compared to last time i played.

greens were smooth and fast,hard to

players still need to learn how to pick up their feet when walking on the greens

In town for the holidays and wanted to play a round. This Course was in excellent shape, the staff was very friendly. Played the Jones course and it was hard and fun to play if you play from the right tee boxes.

Pace was a little slow and bunkers could use a little attention. Other than that, great afternoon round.

4.7884 stars Hills Course

Love this place! Certainly a 5 star spot!!! Very nice / laid back staff. Houses only boarder hole 2 fairway. They should tear down those houses or at least plant a bunch of trees between them and the fairway! Almost every hole would be a signature hole at your average golf course.

4.8022 stars

Loved it. Played Hills Course for the second time. One of the best courses in the country for me!

Hot and slow

As always the course was very nice. A little wet so there was no ball roll so played a little longer. Did not seem crowded but play was very slow. Waiting on every hole. Lots of twosome and threesome and mostly older golfers, like us, kept the pace slow. Will definitely play again next time in Daytona area

Great Value for the price

My first time and it was enjoyable. The cart died on the first hole and we were forced to roll it back to the bag drop and get a charged cart. When we returned to the tee, there were several groups now waiting to tee of. No sign of a STARTER, we explained our cart situation and the groups were accommodating and let us go thru to 2nd hole.

There was a twosome there that was not so friendly or accommodating so we waited between shots as they were slower players. They only played 9 holes and we got the round in.

They had a lot of rain the night before and some bunkers were washed out and flooded. Other than that, the course was in great condition and the Hot Deal was great value.

LPGA Jones course

Course was in good shape. Greens were firm and fast.

Staff were friendly and helpful

It wasn't really busy when I was there so was able to play in just over 3 hours

Always a Fair Test

There is a balanced blend between course difficulty and condition. The condition of the course makes it a fair test of golf based on the difficulty of the course.The windy conditions make up for the lack of elevation changes. This is a must play if you are in the Daytona Beach area.

Very Enjoyable Round (Jones Course)

The few times I've played here, I've enjoyed my rounds immensely. From the moment you arrive at their facility, you're greeted by the friendly bag drop-off staff. The pro shop staff is very friendly too and get you registered for your round quickly.

The practice facility is one of my favorites in the area. The turf conditions on the range mirror that of the course fairways. They have a great chipping area and putting green. I make it a point to spend a good 45 minutes to an hour warming up there.

The tee starter was friendly and as a single, I was hooked up with a couple of guys from out of town that ended up being great to play with.

The tee boxes were in very good and consistent shape along with the fairways and rough. The rough was challenging so you had to make sure you made a clean strike or the grass would twist your club. Fairways were soft enough to take a decent divot and in most cases, set your ball up nicely for approach shots. The layout of the course is very good, each hole had potential problems if you hit an errant shot off the tee but at the same time you were rewarded with a great approach shot when in the fairway.

Now let's talk bunkers. If it wasn't for the bunkers, I would have given this course 5 stars. The majority of the bunkers had tons of water in them. Granted, the course got some heavy rain a few days before but it seemed odd to me they had so much water in them. They were pretty much unplayable. Not sure if it's a drainage problem in the bunkers or what. You literally lost your ball in them if it went in the middle of the bunker, that's how deep they were with water. I'm just surprised given the care this course appears to get on a whole.

Greens rolled nicely on putts even though I could never get the speed right the entire round. I'm usually able to get a feel for the greens after a few holes. Aside from the greens being pretty hard (difficult to get the ball to check up on chips), there was a little inconsistency on the speed green to green. But again, I give the greens 4 stars for condition and play-ability .

I can't emphasize how enjoyable it is to play here, it's a great course and experience. My next round I'll try the Hills course which is supposed to be more challenging. I live within 30 minutes of this course and I'm seriously thinking of a membership, that's how superb this golf club is and would be worth the drive.

Four stars

This course is well manicured. And the green is very challenging.

One of the best courses in the JAX/DAYTONA Area

Challenging Golf course, superb maintained. Fast , but playable greens. We will come back definitely.

wet traps

even though it had not rained in a few days and the weather had been in the 90,s there was water or very wet sand in a lot of the sand traps. Players I was with had to take drops out of the traps completely because they were unplayable and I had to drop out of the trap on number 6.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/15/2018:
Thank you chasmacaluso for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at LPGA International Golf Club in Daytona Beach, Florida.

NYEhhhh

Too worried about the tournament starting tomorrow to take care of the golfers today

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/01/2018:
We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019