Staff Friendliness

Indian Hills Golf Course.
Yellow 72 5732 yards 67.8 119
Scorecard for Indian Hills
Blue M: 72.9/126 409 380 519 361 214 434 164 542 390 3413 508 368 323 215 388 194 299 578 430 3303 6716
White M: 70.3/123 384 350 504 346 178 401 142 525 367 3197 485 344 323 202 371 171 268 537 407 3108 6305
Yellow M: 67.8/118 W: 72.0/120 374 314 419 339 160 373 131 414 295 2819 469 331 278 181 357 148 255 513 381 2913 5732
Red W: 70.3/118 353 276 393 294 133 327 118 394 278 2566 447 319 242 121 342 132 242 480 346 2671 5237

Year Built 1986
Greens Penn-Links Bentgrass

Dress code Golf attire consisting of collared shirts, shorts or slacks, and golf shoes are preferred on the course.

Indian Hills super course

Fairways well maintained, Greens rolling fast. Overall one of the better courses in middle Tennessee.
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Indian Hills Management on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review!
The greens are extremely fast and I love that, but they weren't holding very well. I was extremely disappointed in the guy at the front counter. My buddy and I got there early (10:35 for an 11:30 tee time). The course wasn't very busy, so I asked him about possibly going off early. His comment was that since you guys are playing so cheaply, we usually don't accommodate golfnow players. I thought that was inappropriate and uncalled for, at best. I am a 6 handicapper and my partner is an 8. We play a lot of courses all over the south. We will not go back even though I had a great time. This is a public course, but the guy acted like he was an elitist. No thanks.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Value for the Money Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Indian Hills and rating the course 4-stars! Our tee time notes do state a reservation will only be honored on the selected date and time. Please feel free to call the pro shop with any additional questions.

Slow play

This golf course over all is in very good shape, the greens are very fast. The pace of play on the front nine was steady, our foursome stopped after the front nine to get a drink from the concession stand but the girl was not there, sign said she was in restroom and would be right back, after waiting quite some time we went upstairs to get our drinks and or food. The foursome that was behind us jumped ahead of us on hole number 10. They were clearly members because they had their personal golf carts. Their pace of play was very slow and backed the course up, I did not see one course Marshall the entire day, the round took over five hours. I like the course but they need somebody to control the pace of play.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Poor
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for playing Indian Hills and rating the course 4-stars! Your feedback is greatly appreciated by our staff. See you soon!
Staff Friendliness Average
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review!

Course is really improving

I generally play this course 6-8 times a year for no other reason than it is 25 miles away. If I lived closer, I would play it more often. The course is really improving. There is new signage placed throughput the course. For those who have never played here, I am sure it is helpful especially getting to #8 and #10 tee boxes. The greens are in excellent shape. They are firm but fair, and they roll very true. The fairways are actually better than most in middle TN. They don’t have the hardpan areas like a lot of courses are still struggling with lately. There are still some ground under repair areas, but I personally didn’t find them to be in play. The layout has a great mixture of doglegs and distances. I generally play the white tees, but when the fairways are firm, I’ll play the tips. For the value, especially as a Hot Deal on Golfnow, it’s a steal.
Pace of Play Excellent
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 07/11/2018:
We always like hearing from our regular golfers! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on current course conditions. See you soon!
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 07/11/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review!
Staff Friendliness Fair
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Fair
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 07/02/2018:
Thank you for playing Indian Hills! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Not bad not bad

So besides a few bad spots, muddy areas, it actually was a really nice course. I play from the tips, so it was over 6800 yards. It’s long, but not crazy difficult. I shot a 85. My best round so far in TN. Been here for a month. There are some very fun holes and makes you not always pull out the driver. Good variety of holes. Some wide open, so narrow. I liked it a lot and will play it again.
Course Conditions Average
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 06/28/2018:
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round playing Indian Hills. See you soon!

Nice course and layout. Fairways and greens for most part in good condition. Greens were pretty fast and took some getting used to. Unfortunately, it was very crowded and we got behind a slow foursome resulting in a slow round with waiting a long time a several holes. Despite that it was a good value and would definitely play again.
Staff Friendliness Average
Pace of Play Poor
Course Layout Good
Response from Indian Hills Management on 06/28/2018:
Thank you for playing Indian Hills and rating the course 4-stars. See you soon!

Not the friendliest staff, but like the course

The staff didn't seem appreciative to have business and got a sour vibe from them. Just a heads up to ownership. Other than that, I really had a good time and like the layout.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Indian Hills Management on 06/28/2018:
We're sorry to hear about your customer service experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. See you soon!

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019