Eagle Harbor Golf Club

Carved from a thick forest of 60-foot pines, Eagle Harbor Golf Club was perfectly manicured to blend in seamlessly with the natural landscape while providing a formidable test for the low handicapper. The challenging layout features tight, rolling fairways lined with trees and multi-tiered greens. In addition to numerous lakes that come into play, there are also a variety of sand and grass bunkers strategically placed throughout the golf course. The club also offers a unique practice facility that features an island putting green. For the immaculate conditions and challenging round, Eagle Harbor Golf Club has quickly become a favorite among tourists and locals since opening in 1993.
Eagle Harbor Golf Course
Scorecard for Eagle Harbor Golf Club
Blue M: 72.0/134 377 518 358 167 417 202 420 420 554 3433 432 385 515 178 415 165 552 372 393 3407 6840
White M: 70.4/128 352 493 348 150 402 186 368 380 523 3202 393 355 497 165 395 152 527 366 380 3230 6432
White/Green M: 69.4/124 352 493 348 150 382 167 368 345 490 3095 393 355 497 165 358 152 502 313 325 3060 6155
Green M: 68.4/123 W: 73.9/133 322 472 327 135 382 167 340 345 490 2980 345 327 472 150 358 143 502 313 325 2935 5915
Gold M: 65.4/114 W: 70.5/124 322 412 280 117 335 136 340 345 438 2725 345 327 420 150 358 87 433 268 325 2713 5438
Red M: 63.7/110 W: 68.3/121 280 412 280 117 292 136 266 307 438 2528 285 283 420 115 303 87 433 268 258 2452 4980

Year Built 1993
Greens Tiff Eagle
Architect Clyde Johnston (1993) Brad Bartell

Walking Allowed Yes. For members only.

Great course and very well maintained!

First time here, and very nice. It was cart path only due to rain the night before, but course was still in good shape. Greens played at a good pace, a bit of a challenge from the white tees. Carts have nice gps. Would play again for sure!

Great conditions

Greens were in great shape. Course was in great shape. Played in 4 hours on a Saturday.

Eagle Harbor

Great staff. Driving range, putting green and the course are all in very good shape. A few greens have a little space that needs attention (and I know they are working on them daily because I live on the course). We saw the beverage cart 4 or 5 times which is great!

Overall very nice course & facilities.

Severe Backup on Tee #1

Sunday morning 8:52 a.m. tee time. No starter in sight anywhere. Course was very busy. MAJOR back up on first tee with "members" who apparently started early morning rounds on the back 9 simply cutting in line; barge their way to the front; and push others waiting to begin their rounds to the rear. Comments to those waiting: "We're members - you're public players - you can wait or go complain but won't do you any good!!!" Unbelievable. Will definitely think about playing this course again.

Commented On 05/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Commented On 05/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. As our management team would like the chance to speak with you directly, please email info@hampton.golf at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

GREAT COURSE

Haven’t played there in 12 years. They had reversed the 9”s. Very busy - Randy the Starter got us off before the morning groups began. Fairways and greens in great shape. Challenging, yet fun layout. Will definitely play they again the next time we are in Jacksonville

Commented On 05/15/2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

King Regards,

Enjoyable Course - Slow Play

I really like this course. Interesting holes. However, the pace of play on Saturday afternoon was 5 hours. There was no ranger out to help move the pace along.

Slow Outing ahead of us

We booked a 1:46 tee time and on arrival at the course learned there was an outing going out that day.

As they were playing a scramble and starting on hole #7 we were assured this would not affect us

Sadly wrong, the course was backed up the whole way around with no ranger in evidence

If the course is going to sell outings then that is fine but please let us know when booking and also ensure that the pace of play is kept

5 1/2 hours spoiled what was otherwise a very pleasant day

Good quality/value course

Playing Eagle Harbor several times over the past 15 years, I was never sure what kind of quality the course would be in when I arrived. This most recent visit I was very happy to see a course in excellent condition, particularly the fairways and tee boxes.Greens at Eagle Harbor have never been sub-par but I haven't seen them this GOOD in quite some time. They're not high on the Stimphmeter, yet they give a consistent roll on each that is fair to players. The fairways are particularly nice right now. The GPS system in the carts is a nice touch, too, although it takes some getting used to when the cart "dings" and then stops rolling if you nudge a bit too close to the green. One time and you don't do that again! Check out Eagle Harbor, it may be a few bucks more than other nearby courses but you'll forget that when you walk on the course.

Commented On 09/21/2017

1. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Excellent

Only my second time here and won't be the last. Every one friendly and glad you were there. Fairways and greens perfect. Cart had gps. Beverage cart seemed to come around about every 3rd hole. I drove an hour to get there. Go to the pizza joint around the corner after you play. Nom nom nom

Commented On 09/21/2017

We are elated to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories.

Thank you again for your business!

Hampton Golf

Awesome scenery

I'm from California and will be retiring in Florida in future and this course was great. Lots of water surrounding greens but that makes it challenging. Greens were much faster than what I have been used to and took a while to adjust but first time in a while I have actually seen sand in bunkers. My wife rode along w me and couldn't stop looking at the great homes around course. Hope to play again in future. I forgot to buy a polo shirt from there so I will have to contact to see if I can purchase one. Thanks

Challenging

From the senior tees the landing areas was tight. Yet very fair. Greens we're very good with tuff putts! I loved playing this course!

Eagle Harbor

Eagle Harbor is in very good shape. The fairways and traps are in great condition. Greens are in excellent condition and moderately quick. There were a few greens that have gotten a fungus or something that has affected them but most of them were in excellent condition. Staff is always very friendly. We only saw the beverage cart one time so that was a little odd for a Sunday afternoon with good hot weather. Driving range is in excellent condition and the new targets are very nice. Practice green is in great shape and always helpful for practicing before a round.

Nice round on a perfect day

First time at Eagle Harbor on beautiful day. Was greeted warmly in pro shop and sent to first tee as a single. Enjoyed the variety of holes and tee options throughout a well maintained property. Eventually caught up to the morning groups, but finished in three plus hours. Plantation reminded me of Hilton Head.

Will come back next spring.

Great layout and greens not a long course but somewhat challenging definitely recommend

Much Imporved Overall

The course modifications have made it much more fun. The staff is great and the clubhouse and bar is awesome.

Great course, no hot deals

Had a great time on this course. Staff were friendly and amenities were great. Pace of play was slow. Just wish they had hot deals. Price is high for this course. Plenty of better deals in the area.

Jacksonville, Florida