Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Nashboro Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Greens Mini Verde
Architect Ben Wihry

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Bar, Snacks, Grill, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse

Worth it!

Overall I had a great day here today. Greens were fast and in good shape. Fairways were in great condition as well. We had a slow group in front of us but it's a public course so that's not the fault of the course itself.

I'd go back and absolutely will!

Commented on 09/10/2020

Hi Bob. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Labor Dat Risk

Out side of the plexiglass at the register, no COVID protocol. 2 players per cart, pretty much just deal with it due to course lack equipment. I ask the Pro Shop could I pay for an additional cart, I was told I understand but can’t help.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Hi Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Nashboro Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Course is in good shape for the wet conditions

Great shape for all the rain we have had. First time I’ve ever seen the greens roll slow. Nice change from the fast greens.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

The course plays great. The cat paths need some work but the course itself is amazing.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Course layout is good and condition is okay. Green speed lacked consistency from hole to hole but they were in good shape. Pace of play was really bad (4.5hrs) for a weekday morning when there were very few players on the course. Our twosome (shot 79 and 83) was paired with a “member” and another person who each shot 100+ and really slowed us down. Nice guys but no one likes to be paired with strangers that slow down the round on a day when our twosome could have easily gotten around in under 4.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Course maintenance is an afterthought. .

This was the worst course I have ever played on. The cart path has 6 foot pot holes, the greens were terrible, and the fairway was worst. 80 bucks was a joke. Do not go here.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Nashboro Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Perfect greens, poor pace

I played here a year ago, and there were a few greens under repair. I'm happy to see all 18 greens rolling as smooth as glass. Very quick, but true, with the bermuda's grain. Excellent putting surface from the practice green all the way through the 18th hole!
The pace of play was terrible though. My foursome teed off about 8 minutes late, behind a foursome who likely took over 5 hours to finish their 18 holes. We skipped them on hole 12, and caught back up on pace with all that room ahead of them. We finished our 18 holes in about 4:30 hours in total. Bummer!

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Nashboro Golf Club!

Don’t listen to any negative reviews about this course

Just like you I was hesitant about playing here b/c of the negative reviews.... let me say this, they are all a lie! This course isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s challenging! When you start it looks like any other golf course until you hit your first green. This is what separates the men from the boys. The pin locations are extremely challenging and they are meant that way on purpose. This course will take an a great golfer and make him look like a novice. Take the time to putt and chip b4 you start.The practice green will be your friend for what’s to come. It helps to play with someone who’s played it b4 b/c there are hidden obstacles that you can’t see b4 it’s too late. I enjoy playing something challenging so I had a great time. You will to. Take the time to go play this course. You won’t be disappointed. Everyone I came in contact w/ today was incredibly friendly and welcoming. They do have rules about coolers so do yourself a favor and follow the rules... leave the coolers at home and purchase your drinks from the concession area and use the cooler on the golf cart. The provide you w/ cups and water and ice everything else can be bought on-site. Make sure to wear proper attire and know the rules are there to protect you and them. I don’t work for the golf course but i don’t want someone to miss out on this hidden gem b/c of a bad review.

Thanks Matt

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hello, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Grant! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club!

Commented on 08/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating of us! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club!

Commented on 09/16/2020

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Nashboro Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Anonymous

They care

Course is well taken care of. I live far from it but worth the drive

Commented on 08/06/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Nashboro Golf Club!

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, thank you for visiting us at Nashboro Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Nashboro Golf Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Great value

I booked a hot deal for 11 a.m. and our threesome played in under 4 hours and there were two foursomes ahead of us that played extremely quick and we rarely had to wait. the greens were in perfect condition and we're the best and I have played on this year

Commented on 08/04/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Love these greens

Greens were in top shape. Playing at a 10. Don’t get caught above the hole or you’ll be cussing your 3 putt for sure.

Commented on 08/04/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Nashboro Golf Club!

Good course

Unfortunately I didn’t get to finish the round because of lightning, but the course was in great shape. You can tell they’ve put a lot of work into it. They sanded the greens yesterday and today, but the were still running smooth and lightning quick. I will be back.

Commented on 07/28/2020

I like Nashboro Golf Course.
Good course condition managed.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

3.2207823529