Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Nashboro Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Architect Ben Wihry

Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Excellent Greens

Staff very friendly and accommodating during these times of turmoil.
Course was in pretty good condition considering the amount of rain week after week. Greens were excellent, a tad slower than they looked but above or pin high on these greens are still brutal.
Work still going on around the course, but nothing that interferes the field of play.
Will definitely be back!!

Good Course Value

Good value $25 hot rate really neat layout challenging but with scoring opportunities. Very wet from all the rain mud everywhere. Greens in very good condition but rolling very slow the slowest greens I have played in a long time.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Nashboro Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Commented on 03/17/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Rude staff

I enjoy the course, but every time I’m there the staff is unnecessarily rude due to booking through golf now. Probably won’t return to the course

Commented on 03/10/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Mitchell. We'd love a chance to make things right, please give us a call in the Pro Shop at (615) 367-2311.

Commented on 02/18/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Taylor. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 02/24/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. If there's anything you think we could improve, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Nice public course

Had a great time playing. Overall good conditions. Nice weather so I feel that helped playing. Nice greens.

Good fall golf

A nice course with great greens. The layout is very nice, with some good opportunities to to score. The tee boxes are in poor condition but the fairways were nice. If you play here make sure you use the restroom before teeing off, the two on course ones were probably the most disgusting ones that I have ever seen. Even train stations in India have cleaner ones

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro!

Fun layout! Great value, and very accommodating

I was in Nashville from out of town. Planned a few golf outing, but the Monday I was there I did not have a set tee time. Call around and no course would take a walk on single. Then I call Nashboro, they said come on down and we will get you on. I show up and there are a few large groups that just went off ahead of me. They tell me to start on 10 so I’m waiting all day. I’m a fast golfer and that just made my day! I had such a great day out there. If I lived around here I’d make it my home course. Great layout, not super hard, but not easy. Nice greens, everything was awesome, even the cute dog in the pro shop.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro! We hope to see you again soon.

Still great aftet Record Heatwave!!

This grown man's course is still in great shape for all of this weather we've endured. The staff has worked overtime to keep this place great for this entire season it's been one of the tougher ones weather wise so not only do I want to thank the staff for them working their butts off but also the Pro Shop they always work to get you on the course even when they're busy or slammed. So thank you staff and Pro Shop thoughts for making it great I appreciate you thanks..Skeeter (Alan)

Commented on 10/09/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Skeeter. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Very Good

Live in this community, definitely worth playing. Friendly staff and course conditions are very good. Should be excellent for the next several weeks.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro!

Good Value Good Shape

For the weather we’ve had with no rain I thought the course was holding up pretty good. I always liked the layout here it’s very fair. Wide fairways and reachable par 5s if you hit good tee shots. The greens were in excellent condition and rolling true. They are renovating their driving range so it is closed for the time being. Overall we had a great time and enjoyed the course. Especially for the price we paid.

Commented on 10/02/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Shaver. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 10/02/2019

Hi Rene, we appreciate you leaving us a review. If there's anything you think we could improve, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Amazing greens

I’ve played this course over last 5-6 years several times this is the best I’ve ever seen the greens period. Overall course conditions really good. Tees are a little too plush need to be shorter on length of grass but maybe the fact that there has been no significant rain in over a month warrants the longer grass.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro. Come see us again soon!

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi Joseph, thanks for leaving us a review. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 09/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll see us again soon!

Tree guys

Paid full price to play on a course I could hear stump grinding and tree trimming as if they were right next to me. No big deal, just a heads up before I paid so I could ha e went else where

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hi Tyler, we appreciate you leaving us a review and your patience during course maintenance. Come see us again sometime soon and see the results for yourself!

Fun course!

First time we played this course. Played with multiple level of players and enjoyed the course layout and not being overloaded with tons of hazards. Made for an enjoyable round for the guys who had trouble hitting straight as the fairways had ample room to accommodate hooks and draws. Greens were pretty fast. Made putting challenging but were in good shape.
Will play this course again. Had a blast!

Commented on 09/05/2019

We're glad to hear it, thanks for leaving us a review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brentwood, Tennessee
Smyrna, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.