Nashboro Golf Club

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests. Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike. After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.
Nashboro Golf Club
Scorecard for Nashboro
Blue M: 73.5/134 437 398 186 522 409 424 520 204 377 3477 502 413 446 191 350 190 428 525 365 3410 6887
White M: 71.8/126 412 361 165 502 385 404 475 173 359 3236 474 387 418 148 336 170 399 463 353 3148 6384
Gold M: 71.9/124 395 340 145 435 330 390 460 150 335 2980 430 367 365 135 326 150 379 440 335 2927 5907
Red W: 72.3/121 360 315 144 429 328 355 423 146 274 2774 420 339 355 106 327 130 309 425 300 2711 5485

Year Built 1975
Architect Ben Wihry

Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Fast Fast Greens

Course was in good shape overall, greens were extremely fast. Stay below the hole!

I played with 3 guys from out of town, in for a bachelor party. What a great time that was, lost $5

Matt, Woody and Josh, wish I would have played better but I sure enjoyed your guys’ company and taking me as your 4th, hope your stay in Nashville was memorable.

Take Care Guys

Jeff

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 09/18/2018:
Thank you so much for the 4-star review of Nashboro Golf Club. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round while you were here at Nashboro Golf Club.
Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 09/18/2018:
Thank you for the review of Nashboro Golf Club. Please come back and visit us soon.

Great greens, but stops there

The greens are immaculate. Fast, smooth, true and a challenge. The rest of the course...not so much. Most tee boxes are spotty at best with dirt and dead grass. The sand traps are all awful...in that most of them are about a quarter inch of sand and then dirt and ground. There are tons of dirt spots throughout the course, the fairways are dried out. All that being said, I only paid $22 for 18 w/ cart...so you get what you pay for. If you want a challenge for putting and chipping then go here...if you want to work on the other aspects of your game, go elsewhere.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 08/20/2018:
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy the course while you were here. We hope your next experience at Nashboro will be much better.

Conditions were very good. Staff was friendly. Grass on driving range was not very good. Putting green was excellent. The one big complaint would be the overall speed of the greens were too fast for me. There was one hole with no rakes for the bunkers. Overall, this was my first time playing here in 20 years but it was enjoyable to visit. I’ll be back.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 08/09/2018:
Thank you so much for the 4-star review of Nashboro Golf Club. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the course conditions. Please come back and visit us soon.

Nice course for the Price

Having never played this course before I found it very enjoyable. Has forgiving fairways and well maintained greens. My friend and I really enjoyed the course and will definitely play there again in the future. I would recommend to give this course a try.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Nashboro Golf Club. Hopefully you and your friend not only enjoyed the course but played well. Please come back and visit us soon.

Huge disappointment

Played this course years ago and remembered a tough but fair course that was well taken care of. Fast forward to now and it’s nothing like it was. Had to wait for cart, greens (according to clubhouse) were running 17. Really! The Open was only 10. Tee boxes on some holes had no grass and tough to get tee into the ground. Half of water stations were empty. Overall, huge disappointment based on what this course could be.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 07/23/2018:
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round while you were here with us. We hope your next round with us is much better.
Renewed Golf Gets Rave Reviews! Come Play at Saddlebrook’s two Arnold Palmer signature 18-hole golf courses and enjoy deluxe accommodations, award-winning dining, and much more!

Disappointed

Course is not worth the price- there are very few ball washers on course and no drinking water on front nine- tee boxes very hardpannish with tee needing to be pushed hard to get in ground- as a 4some, we teed off at 8AM and despite a 15 break at turn, we didn"t finish until almost 2 PM- also few yardage markers in fairway

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 07/13/2018:
We are terribly sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round with. We hope your next round is much better.

First round at Nashboro since new ownership took over!

I played this course today in 3 hours and 55 min. The owners have put some money and work into this course. Fairways looked good overall, bounces were carrying nicely and greens were in very solid shape. I’m going back tomorrow.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 07/13/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Nashbro Golf Club. Glad to hear you enjoyed the course. Please come back and visit us soon.

Improvements abound

Nashboro has always had a great layout, so it has always been a matter of conditions and maintenance. Those have definitely been improving. I believe the fairways and greens are definitely above average. The bunkers need some TLC, but I have a feeling that is the next project. The greens were recently punched and still rolled great. The driving range and practice green are not very large, but that is due to a lack of space. I play here at least once a month, so I have definitely noticed the progress. I hope they keep it going.

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 07/13/2018:
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your round with us. We are working to improve conditions. Please come back and visit us soon.
Nashville, Tennessee