Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Nashboro Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Architect Ben Wihry

Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Good fall golf

A nice course with great greens. The layout is very nice, with some good opportunities to to score. The tee boxes are in poor condition but the fairways were nice. If you play here make sure you use the restroom before teeing off, the two on course ones were probably the most disgusting ones that I have ever seen. Even train stations in India have cleaner ones

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro!

Fun layout! Great value, and very accommodating

I was in Nashville from out of town. Planned a few golf outing, but the Monday I was there I did not have a set tee time. Call around and no course would take a walk on single. Then I call Nashboro, they said come on down and we will get you on. I show up and there are a few large groups that just went off ahead of me. They tell me to start on 10 so I’m waiting all day. I’m a fast golfer and that just made my day! I had such a great day out there. If I lived around here I’d make it my home course. Great layout, not super hard, but not easy. Nice greens, everything was awesome, even the cute dog in the pro shop.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro! We hope to see you again soon.

Still great aftet Record Heatwave!!

This grown man's course is still in great shape for all of this weather we've endured. The staff has worked overtime to keep this place great for this entire season it's been one of the tougher ones weather wise so not only do I want to thank the staff for them working their butts off but also the Pro Shop they always work to get you on the course even when they're busy or slammed. So thank you staff and Pro Shop thoughts for making it great I appreciate you thanks..Skeeter (Alan)

Commented on 10/09/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Skeeter. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Very Good

Live in this community, definitely worth playing. Friendly staff and course conditions are very good. Should be excellent for the next several weeks.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro!

Good Value Good Shape

For the weather we’ve had with no rain I thought the course was holding up pretty good. I always liked the layout here it’s very fair. Wide fairways and reachable par 5s if you hit good tee shots. The greens were in excellent condition and rolling true. They are renovating their driving range so it is closed for the time being. Overall we had a great time and enjoyed the course. Especially for the price we paid.

Commented on 10/02/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Shaver. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 10/02/2019

Hi Rene, we appreciate you leaving us a review. If there's anything you think we could improve, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Amazing greens

I’ve played this course over last 5-6 years several times this is the best I’ve ever seen the greens period. Overall course conditions really good. Tees are a little too plush need to be shorter on length of grass but maybe the fact that there has been no significant rain in over a month warrants the longer grass.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Nashboro. Come see us again soon!

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi Joseph, thanks for leaving us a review. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Commented on 09/09/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll see us again soon!

Tree guys

Paid full price to play on a course I could hear stump grinding and tree trimming as if they were right next to me. No big deal, just a heads up before I paid so I could ha e went else where

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hi Tyler, we appreciate you leaving us a review and your patience during course maintenance. Come see us again sometime soon and see the results for yourself!

Fun course!

First time we played this course. Played with multiple level of players and enjoyed the course layout and not being overloaded with tons of hazards. Made for an enjoyable round for the guys who had trouble hitting straight as the fairways had ample room to accommodate hooks and draws. Greens were pretty fast. Made putting challenging but were in good shape.
Will play this course again. Had a blast!

Commented on 09/05/2019

We're glad to hear it, thanks for leaving us a review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Meh

Staff in the clubhouse downstairs was not that friendly when I went to pay. Felt like they’d rather be anywhere else.
Greens were super day and felt very dry. Not much fairway throughout the course.

Commented on 08/22/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review, and we're sorry to hear your experience at Nashboro left something to be desired. We'd love to speak with you about this in more detail, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311.

Always challenging

Course has made improvements since last time played. Cart path only yet course was dry. Greens excellent. Bunkers needed raking. Pace was slow no rangers. Still shot in the 70s

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the great review, BudMan. Congrats on a great round! We hope to see you again soon.

Green Keeper

Typically I enjoy this course. However, if you ever have the displeasure of playing when a certain employee is driving around the cart pulling sand intended for the greens. My first encounter was on 13 (Reverse 9’s tee day), instead of staying back and letting me put out he pulls up right next to the green put both hands on the steering well and rest his chin while he watches me putt out. Strange. Realizing the guy has a job to do , I wasn’t all that annoyed that he was sanding the greens, however, the clubhouse didn’t mention anything about the greens being sanded so it was a bit of a disappointment. Fast forward to the back nine (hole 5), I had hit my T shot and was pulling up to hit my approach shot on the par four. The greenskeeper thought it was a good I did it right as I was about to hit to fly by me as I was right next to the cart path and race toward the green. I paused for a second to watch him in disbelief, and then hit anyway. My ball, almost hit his cart as he started unloading the sand on the green. I was short of the green, with a crappy shot, so as I’m going to hit my second ball he decides to do a second pass of the green as I am 15 to 20 feet from the green chipping on. This is when I lost my cool and asked the guy If he was in his right mind and had any clue about the integrity of the game of golf. I asked him if there was a reason he was flying ahead of me to put sand down on the green, in lieu of letting me finish out prior to him doing such. After a few choice words, he said he didn’t have to deal with this and just drove off. I thought about saying something in the clubhouse but it just didn’t or wouldn’t have changed anything, I feel.

This is the kind of employee that makes any Golf Course undesirable.

Good and Improving

Second time I've played Nashboro this year. They are working on replacing grass on the fairways on some of the holes. That work is on the edges of the fairways by the cart path, so it's not much of a disruption. Pace of play was no problem. The greens are hard and fast, so reading them correctly is key. I'll play the course again.

Commented on 07/16/2019

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Thanks for the review! We hope to see you again soon.

You get what you pay for

No driving range or chipping green. Putting green didn’t have holes cut, just flags sticking out of the green. Rough cart paths. But it was $30 so you get what you pay for.

Commented on 07/01/2019

We appreciate your honest review. If there's anything you think we could improve - short of installing an entirely new practice facility - please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope to see you again soon!

Nashboro Golf Enjoyable Course

The course is in good shape and reasonably priced for a weekend round. Their greens were extremely fast, but receptive to shots.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Firm, Fast Greens

Nashboro G.C. switched from bentgrass to miniverde grass on their greens a few years ago, and they are challenging. Very firm and fast, but true. If you like slick, smooth greens, you will like NGC.
The course from tee to green was not in its typical good shape. The edges of several fairways were bare, and they had been chewed up by aerification equipment. A little rain over the next few weeks should bring them back to life.

Commented on 06/18/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review on Golf Advisor, Shrag. We're working hard to keep the course in top condition, so be sure to book another round with us in the coming weeks to see the results firsthand!

Nashboro Village Golf Course

I liked the challenge of the fast greens. When I asked the golf pro if they were fast, he said to “keep the ball below the hole.” Great advice!
Although I didn’t play well, I had a great time.

Commented on 06/17/2019

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for the 4-star review, we hope to see you again soon.

Brentwood, Tennessee
Smyrna, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.