Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Scorecard for Nashboro
Blue M: 73.7/134 437 398 190 522 409 424 520 204 377 3481 502 413 446 191 350 190 428 525 365 3410 6891
White M: 71.3/129 412 361 165 502 385 404 475 173 359 3236 474 387 418 148 336 170 399 463 353 3148 6384
Yellow M: 68.6/124 380 326 146 460 333 379 452 153 329 2958 422 331 357 124 331 165 369 430 338 2867 5825
Orange M: 67.2/116 360 315 144 432 328 355 423 146 293 2796 420 347 355 110 327 130 309 425 308 2731 5527
Pink M: 64.2/111 W: 68.5/120 308 231 122 429 292 282 408 75 282 2429 390 342 278 106 320 127 249 354 305 2471 4900

Year Built 1975
Architect Ben Wihry

Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Commented On 05/21/2019

Hi Ron, thanks for the 4-star review. Book another round with us soon!

Commented On 05/14/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, OakValley!

Great layout. The fairways were just plugged so in a week or two should be nice. Greens are still fast. Beers are cheaper than most courses.

Commented On 05/06/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Bulger. Be sure to come see us again soon!

Rough Conditions

This course was in bad condition. Some of the tee boxes were all mud and very uneven. The fairways on the back nine were being aerated and looked like a cow pasture! Paid too much for green fees! Will never go back!

Commented On 05/09/2019

Hi Timothy, we're sorry to hear your Nashboro experience was less than ideal. It's been a wet spring, but we're working hard to get the course into prime shape for our golfers, hence things like the aeration you saw taking place. If you'd like to speak to someone at the course about your experience, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Lots of construction

To much work going on should of got on it over th winter.

Commented On 04/18/2019

Hi Darren, we're sorry to hear your Nashboro experience was anything less than ideal. We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure optimal playing conditions for all our golfers. Be sure to book another round with us soon!

Tuckeruno

The course was in good condition for early spring and the greens were in great shape. The weather was great and the staff was very friendly. The course is very challenging, but fair. A lot of uphill approach shots which really tests your club selection. Only small drawback is I wish they had a ranger to pick up the pace of play, it was 5 hour round, but the weather was great which made it nice to be out.

Commented On 04/08/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us on Golf Advisor, Tucker. Pace of play is something we're constantly monitoring and looking to improve, so we appreciate your honest feedback. We hope to see you back at Nashboro again soon!

Staff is incredible and very fun course.

The staff has always been top shelf every time I have come in. I will continue to do hot deals and book this course as long as the price stays fair.

Commented On 04/08/2019

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for choosing Nashboro, we hope to see you again soon.

Dissapointing

The course was actually in decent shape for this time of year. However, upon arriving I saw that the putting green was closed. Walked into the Pro shop, and a sign on the counter said the driving range was closed. A putting green and a driving range are about as basic as you get when it comes to off-course amenities. For both to be closed is ridiculous. I arrived to the course early to get a good warm-up in. The courses similar in price near my house would never let this happen. Dissapointing my first putt of the day was a 15 footer on the 1st hole.

Commented On 05/09/2019

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to hear the practice facility closures so negatively impacted your round with us. Unfortunately we do have to close the range and putting green from time to time - but they're open now! We hope you'll give us another chance soon.

Poorly conditioned/maintained course

Had not played this course in several months, and was very disappointed in the overall condition. Some dormant Bermuda in parts of fairways, but just dirt in other places. Greens were very bumpy and slow to putt. Our foursome was followed by two singles, who we let play through, and later held us up. Tee areas were mostly hard and barren with little to no grass on them. Will not be going back here, again.

Commented On 03/29/2019

We appreciate the honest review, whoknew. We're working hard to ensure pleasurable playing conditions for all our guests. Thanks for coming out to Nashboro GC, we hope you'll give us another chance soon!

My round

I’ve played this course twice before today and have enjoyed it. However, today was different. I arrived planning to hit the range and was told there was plenty of golf balls on the range (only 4 to hit). I went bdk and was told the range balls couldn’t be picked until afternoon. Needless to say I was disappointed. Another thing I didn’t like uptown entry into the clubhouse was the smell of weed. Other than that it was okay

Commented On 03/18/2019

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't quite up to expectations, Grant. We hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Poor Day at the course

Just awful... when you have to put up 7 flag sticks because the staff leaves them down is just ignorant. Also the course is In very poor condition.

Commented On 02/11/2019

We are sorry to see that you had a negative experience with us. We hope that you give us another try in the future!

A work in progress with potential

Nashboro Golf Club has a good layout and is challenging for golfers of all levels. Fairways are wide on most holes and there is not much rough. Playing in late May, the greens were rolling fast and smooth. Unfortunately, this was the only area of the course with quality conditions. The fairway wasn't mowed and many areas were being punched. The tee boxes were out of commission (being resodded) on several holes, making for some very short par 4/5s. These conditions are what I'd expect in March or April after recovering from a wet spring. The crew was working hard and with a little TLC this will be a solid course. I hope to return in the fall to see the improvements.

Fun Course, Wide fairways

This course is a ton of fun to play. Nothing to difficult but always leaves you with a playable shot. Can’t wait till my next round!

Commented On 05/20/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, Richmond! Be sure to book another round with us soon.

Staff was rude from the start!! Course had a good layout just had a lot of maintenance going on. Fairways on a couple holes were in rough shape. Tee boxes were mud barely any grass on several tee boxes. Our round took 4.5 hours. Their snack bar has hardly anything to offer also. Overall 3 stars at best.

Commented On 05/09/2019

We're sorry to hear your experience at Nashboro was less than ideal. If you'd like to speak to someone at the course, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311. We hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Commented On 05/01/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review!

Commented On 04/22/2019

We're sorry to hear your experience was anything less than five stars. If there's anything you think we could improve, please give us a call at (615) 367-2311.

December golf.

For December with the dormant Bermuda it was just fine. I think this course due to its length and layout is one of the most challenging around. I will be back !

Commented On 02/11/2019

We are so happy to see that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for the 4 stars.

Very very good

Course is in excellent shape, staff is working hard to keep Nashboro going for the long haul.
Greens are awesome and very slick.
Usually play here 2-3 times/month, I’d play here more, but GolfNow allows me to play inexpensive golf at a variety of courses in Nashville and the surrounding area.
Enjoy your round

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 09/19/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Nashboro Golf Club. Please come back and visit us soon.

Fast Fast Greens

Course was in good shape overall, greens were extremely fast. Stay below the hole!
I played with 3 guys from out of town, in for a bachelor party. What a great time that was, lost $5
Matt, Woody and Josh, wish I would have played better but I sure enjoyed your guys’ company and taking me as your 4th, hope your stay in Nashville was memorable.
Take Care Guys
Jeff

Response from Nashboro Golf Club on 09/18/2018:
Thank you so much for the 4-star review of Nashboro Golf Club. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round while you were here at Nashboro Golf Club.
Brentwood, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Smyrna, Tennessee

Valid dates: May 23, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
2 Nights lodging at the Best Western Plus of Santee (or comparable lodging partner) and play 3 Rounds of golf on Santee Cooper Resort’s two courses.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play in Golf’s Little Big Town!
Stay and Play
Summer Golf Getaway in Santee!
Stay and Play
Come play in the Olde English District!
Summer Special in Greenville, SC