TPC Tampa Bay

TPC Tampa Bay can be as challenging as the golfer wants it to be. But be prepared to pay the price for taking the risks. Located just a 20-minute ride from the Tampa International Airport in Lutz, TPC Tampa Bay is open to the public seven days a week. A Bobby Weed design, TPC Tampa Bay is part of a network of courses owned and operated by PGA Tour Golf Course Properties. The fairways have subtle movement and weave through lakes and natural wetlands - 19 in all - and around strategic bunkers that number 81. The greens are large (averaging 6,400 square feet) and undulating, and most are open in the front, offering golfers the option of hitting run-up approach shots. There's a clubhouse and a fully stocked golf shop offering a complete line of equipment and apparel from the top names in golf to complement the course.
TPC Tampa Bay Golf Course
TPC 71 6898 yards 73.9 139
Silver 71 5519 yards 66.8 123
Scorecard for TPC Tampa Bay
TPC M: 73.9/139 395 191 425 427 332 144 541 414 472 3341 395 179 495 345 588 452 430 217 456 3557 6898
Blue M: 72.6/136 372 179 404 408 322 133 533 391 435 3177 382 166 487 333 574 438 413 197 443 3433 6610
Green M: 70.8/133 372 179 404 373 322 133 533 363 406 3085 344 166 487 333 574 366 413 160 404 3247 6332
White M: 68.8/129 347 161 351 373 293 116 505 363 406 2915 344 136 473 309 528 366 373 160 404 3093 6008
Silver M: 66.8/123 347 161 310 345 293 116 422 316 349 2659 295 136 440 309 455 366 332 147 380 2860 5519
Red W: 68.8/118 309 124 310 304 236 94 422 316 349 2464 295 98 404 255 455 286 332 101 300 2526 4990

Year Built 1991
Architect Bobby Weed (1991) MacCurrach Golf (1991)

Pull-carts No

Caddies Yes

Walking Allowed No

Entertaining Clients 17

Great Round

Excellent course too to bottom. Staff was very friendly and pace of play was great. Can’t wait to go back!!

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 10/15/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our nice course layout and an excellent value. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

Perfect day despite the heat thanks

What a gorgeous course

The staff made me feel like a VIP right from arrival to departure

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 10/03/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our gorgeous course and welcoming staff. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

TPC Tampa Bay

It was very cool to see greats of the game on the wall as we were heading to the range. The conditions were very wet as a storm came through the previous evening. They told us that it was cart path only which we understood. We played almost uninterrupted for the entire day. It was extremely hot and humid which took its toll. But that didn't account for the generally average condition of the course. Fairways were OK, but the greens were very slow and not very smooth. When you see TPC, you expect more than average. The people were nice, the starter was terrific, but the experience was just average. I did use a GN Hot Deal tee time, but I have played conditioned courses for less money.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 10/04/2018:
Hello, we're sorry course conditions were not up to par and we appreciate your feedback. We've experienced heavy rain and we are working on making improvements. We're glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and a quick pace of play. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope you give us another chance in the future.

TPC Tampa

Great course other than the rain the night before, requiring cart path only for cart. Fairways were in really good condition and greens are true. Not too many narrow fairways. Water on most holes.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 10/04/2018:
Hello, thank you for the excellent 4-star review!

Good layout, but 5+ hour round is a nullifier

TPC Tampa Bay was a good track, in very good condition (but some crab grass infiltrating some greens). But it took 5:20 to play. I'm used to playing in 3:40 at my home course. Glad I played it, but I won't come back - over 5 hours is a nullifier.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 09/17/2018:
Hello, we apologize pace of play was not up to par. Our staff explained to the group ahead of yours to split up, and they played a fivesome against our request. We have addressed this issue and we hope you give us another chance in the future.
Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 09/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for the outstanding 5-star review! We hope to see you at #TPCTampaBay again soon!

Good deal

The course was in wonderful shape. Played for $55 as a Hot Deal., terrific price. Weather was hot and sticky with a couple of showers but that is afternoon golf in Florida. Rough is deep and tough to get out of. Stay in the fairway and you can par the course. Not in the fairway...

Staff have been very friendly and helpful. Cart girl was very cheerful. Thinking of getting membership here. Clubhouse restaurant looks good also.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 09/10/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our wonderful course conditions and friendly staff. We hope you join us for a meal at our restaurant soon, here is more information: https://www.tpctampabay.com/dining/. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay! #TPCTampaBay

Lives up to the TPC name

This course definitely lived up to the TPC name. IIt has a private feel to it yet I was able to get a reservation, rent some awesome Titliest clubs, rent shoes, and play at a very decent pace. I even saw an alligator on one hole . . . Welcome to Florida, I guess! Staff was amazing and the course is magnificent. Definitely a must play if you are a golfer in the Tampa Bay aera and just gotta play.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 09/05/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our amazing staff and magnificent course. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

Fantastic in every way! Best golf course Ive played in 30 years of golfing.

From the time I pulled into the parking lot the staff was absolutely wonderful. From the bag drop personnel, to the Pro Shop personnel, to the starter and ranger. Outstanding customer service.!! The course was absolutely beautiful and manicured to perfection. You definitely have to keep it in the short grass off the tees. This course is a must play if you're in the area! 5 Stars.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 08/21/2018:
Hello, thank you for the wonderful five-star review! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you had an awesome time from beginning to end. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

First class....

Truly enjoyed every part of our round at TPC Tampa. Course is in fantastic shape, and the club house staff is amazing. Would recommend playing this course!

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 07/27/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our fantastic course conditions and amazing staff. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay! #TPCTampaBay

First TPC trip

This was my first TPC and it was a good time. Course can be tough at times, but is also manageable in my opinion. Played through a heavy rain so the greens were more forgiving than normal. Beware the water!

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 07/20/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our nice course layout and a quick pace of play. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

Really enjoyed the course

The course was really fun to play. Good layout, with each nine offering it's own unique challenge, and course was in good shape, despite greens still recovering from aeration. Will definitely play again.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 07/06/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our fun course layout and good course conditions. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay! #TPCTampaBay

Good Track

Had recently punched the fairways but still in good shape. Greens were great and they said they will not be punched this year. Wish i would have been here 2 weeks later it will be perfect conditions. The layout was typical for Florida but the course is challenging. Worth playing for sure.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 07/03/2018:
Hello, we appreciate your candid feedback. As a daily fee facility, we strive to minimize closures due to maintenance and scheduled during non-peak times. We're happy you enjoyed our challenging course layout and a great value. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you on the course again soon!
Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 07/03/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and nice course layout. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay! #TPCTampaBay

Tpc Tampa Bay

Overall very nice facility. What you would expect of a tpc course. Wish they had a caddie program where you could walk though.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 06/25/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed a quick pace of play and a great value. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

Must Play

I have played a lot of golf at a lot of courses. This is up there with the best. Tees, fairways, and greens all immaculate. Blown away by course condition. Top notch. Would play again and wholeheartedly recommend to all. Little pricey but don’t mind to pay that for a great track. Pro shop well stocked. Restaurant and bar on site. Great practice area. Carts with GPS. All around fantastic.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 06/22/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our good course conditions and a great value. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay, we hope to see you again soon! #TPCTampaBay

No wow factor.

Nice course but no wow factor. All the holes seem very similar. I couldn't even guess which hole is considered their signiture hole.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 06/14/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our good course conditions and friendly staff. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay!

Great course.

Had a great experience. It was an early Father’s Day present.

Response from TPC Tampa Bay on 06/14/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a great round. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay and happy Father's Day! #TPCTampaBay

No wow factor.

Greens were very good and so were the tee boxes and fairways. However no wow factor. For a TCP course I was a little disappointed. I have no idea which hole they consider their signiture hole. They all seemed very similar.

Lutz, Florida