Looking back from the 10th green at TPC Tampa Bay.

TPC Tampa Bay can be as challenging as the golfer wants it to be. But be prepared to pay the price for taking the risks. Located just a 20-minute ride from the Tampa International Airport in Lutz, TPC Tampa Bay is open to the public seven days a week. A Bobby Weed design, TPC Tampa Bay is part of a network of courses owned and operated by PGA Tour Golf Course Properties. The fairways have subtle movement and weave through lakes and natural wetlands - 19 in all - and around strategic bunkers that number 81. The greens are large (averaging 6,400 square feet) and undulating, and most are open in the front, offering golfers the option of hitting run-up approach shots. There's a clubhouse and a fully stocked golf shop offering a complete line of equipment and apparel from the top names in golf to complement the course.

TPC Tampa Bay Golf Course

Year Built 1991
Architect Bobby Weed (1991) MacCurrach Golf (1991)

Pull-carts No

Caddies Yes

Walking Allowed No

Entertaining Clients 18

Wonderful course

Great course but playing behind 5 people made it extremely slow especially being we were a 2 some.

Very upsetting

Commented on 04/09/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u165996417. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience.We apologize for the inconvenience of slower play during your round and we will strive to be better on your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing TPC Tampa Bay!

Challenging but fun

Solid track-friendly staff and the food in the grill was quite good. Good layout with a lot of bunkers, quirky green complexes and in good overall condition. Play the tees recommended on the card and by the starter as it’s sneaky long. Would definitely return.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hi jdc72459. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at TPC Tampa Bay!

Commented on 03/13/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, ErikaGibbs10. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Really enjoy this course. Fairways are great. Greens are good but not as expected. Some disease damage that needs to be tended to. Restrooms on the course (2) need attention.

Commented on 03/05/2020

Hi ericgiffin. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay.

Really disappointed , I paid $180 and went to the range hoping to work on my swing, first time out for the season. They actually have the ropes on the down slope part of the range . So, it was impossible to use any club. The staff was great . The course was average at best. Will not play that course again

Commented on 03/09/2020

Hi mikep314golf! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We hope you will give us another visit in the future for a chance to better your experience!

Second time around

Our golf group came to the Tampa area from the frozen tundra. We had played the TPC several years ago and at that time was not impressed with the conditions of the course. We thought we'd give it another try. The TPC staff is top-notch and the pace of play was good. The greens were in good condition and the speed was acceptable. The tee boxes, and the tees at the practice range really showed how much play the course gets. I would recommend this course if you can get a discount rate, but at the normal rate there are better options in the area.

Commented on 03/09/2020

Hi paubart! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back.

Would have been a great round if Weather Co-operated!!

Beautiful golf course that is extremely well maintained. Tee boxes, fairways, bunkers were impeccable and greens were firm and fast. Very challenging course with lots of water, so bring extra balls. Pace of play was quick as we encountered severe weather on the back nine, but played through. Water did accumulate on the greens forcing us to accept a two putt concession. No marshals or beverage cart service (as I think they were anticipating the bad weather). Unfortunately, we did not have time to take advantage of the complimentary driving range nor the ambiance of the TPC setting.

Commented on 03/10/2020

Thank you for your review, Louried. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at TPC Tampa Bay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at TPC Tampa Bay. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Always great to play TPC Tampa

I really enjoy playing here when I get the chance. The course is always in great condition, the staff is always very friendly, and the food is excellent. Really miss having the PGA Tournament that used to come through once a year, wish they could get that back.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Hi mideastsoldier2003. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at TPC Tampa Bay!

Anonymous

TPC Tampa

I was immediately drawn to the beauty of the course.The course is challenging but fair. Although I didn't play that well, my game didn't detract from the beauty of the course. and thanks Golf Now for the opportunity to play the course.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at TPC Tampa Bay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Over Priced

It’s a beautiful course and in great shape but so over priced. I’d rather spend a few extra dollars and play Streamsong. For less than half the price Lake Jovita is just as nice, also for less money play Sourhern Hills Plantation, it’s a Pete Dye course and in my opinion much better. it just angers me that they count on people paying because they think it’s a TPC and it’s not part of The Players Club network anymore they only got to keep the TPC branding under a licensing agreement. Not to mention the guys in pro shop are very arrogant. Too many options in the area that doesn’t charge a fortune like this place.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hi Donald2645516. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing TPC Tampa Bay.

Challenging & Fun!

In every off the better TPC layouts I’ve played nationwide. Mid-week so Pace’s of play wasn’t an issue. Felt like we had the whole course to ourselves. Starter (Mark) was super friendly & knowledgeable. Cart girl (Madi) was also very personable & made us feel at home while we visited. Bring a few extra balls as the course is tight in some areas (Mark warmed us) but some water is not in your sight lines.

Commented on 02/13/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Ballarj. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing TPC Tampa Bay.

Not worth the price of a Hot Deal

We are out of state visitors and played several courses in the area in the days leading up. We were excited about playing a TPC course and hoped we were saving the best course for last. We were very wrong!! We paid almost $100 each by capturing a Hot Deal. We arrived a little early to enjoy the experience. The course had no carts available for us or for that matter, anyone arriving at the time. We walked back and forth to the driving range multiple times. For an expected premier course, the driving range and putting greens were terrible!! As for the course, it was just average. As mentioned, we had played other courses a little south that were 2-3 times better for much less money. Here, you are paying for 3 letters....TPC. Take your money and your time someplace else!!!

Commented on 02/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. As a TPC course, we take feedback extremely serious. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 02/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, TaterTot12. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great layout but unkept

Course layout is good and has some nice holes framed with trees and bunkers. However, for the cost of the course, it is not worth it. Greens were worst greens I have played on this trip comparing to 9 other courses. They were terribly slow and looked like they had not been cut or rolled for a while. And talking to a staff member, that person said that the members have been complaining about the condition of the greens and it is the general consensus of what guests have said. Overall, it is not worth a second visit until that gets under control.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi, mtomei1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 01/22/2020

Hello, u00000834702. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at TPC Tampa Bay. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Great Course Overall

Played at 07:30 am, no one ahead of me and another single playing with me. A foursome behind us that we never even saw. Overall great experience, can't wait to come back.

Commented on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159724939. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at TPC Tampa Bay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

It's okay

I've played the course a few times over the past few years and I have to admit the course is always in decent condition, today the greens had sand on them which made the greens roll inconsistent. Something I wish they had let me know while booking. Everyone was helpful and pleasant, the young man behind the bar Chandle, lost a sale today because of his lack of paying attention. The carts having GPS is very helpful if you're playing the course for the first time. Overall I would definitely recommend the course, just inquire about the greens before playing.

Commented on 01/16/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting TPC Tampa Bay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Demanding & Beautiful Golf Course

I loved this golf course . It simply has a great feel to the entire layout . I didn’t play particularly well the day I played TPC TAMPA , but thoroughly enjoyed the course. It’s well manicured , challenging , fair . Visually it rang my bell . I highly recommend this golf course if you’re in the Tampa area

Commented on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your review, u836639560. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at TPC Tampa Bay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.