With its exciting and challenging layout, Lansbrook Golf Club has earned a reputation as one of Tampa Bay's finest daily-fee golf courses. The traditional 18-hole, par 72 Lane Marshall design has amenities and service at a level of excellence typically found only at private country clubs. While surrounded by Florida's lush scenery (which includes the occasional alligator) Lansbrook G.C. is conveniently located just minutes from all of Tampa's major attractions. The course was redesigned by Ron Garl to give it a more contemporary look. Water hazards on 16 holes make for interesting play.

Lansbrook Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermudagrass
Architect Lane Marshall (1975) Ron Garl (1991)

Golf School Academy Yes - "King of the Green Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code No cutoffs or tee shirts permitted; Proper golf attire is preferred at all times

Restaurant

Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Wifi

19th Hole Specials 14

6/10

Course was in great condition, they must schedule a 4 some for every 2 minutes. I saw 20 golfers leave because of pace. Ranger kept telling us to to be faster when there was people waiting all over. Not a weekend track.

Slow play

don't go as a single got behind several foursomes and had to bounce around just play empty holes online said I was being put in a foursome no starter should have atstarter to put foursomes together.

Quality as usual

I’ve played this course hundreds of times over the years and it amazes me how good the greens are on a consistent basis. Always fast and receptive but one thing stuck out today and it bothers me because I have come to expect great greens from the ataff. Today for the second round in back to back weeks the cups looked haggard and old. I want happy. This course has some difficulty with drainage but does a wonderful job keeping this well-played course in good shape.

The course is in very good condition and the pace of play is very good. There are some very challenging holes but the bunkers are packed hard. There are a few long holes where carts are permitted on cart paths only, Be prepared to walk across a few wide fairways if you are away from the cart path on those holes.
Overall the course is fantastic and I will definitely return.

Too busy

We play here before, but today we had to quit at the 9 it was almost 3 hours 9 holes.

I don’t blame the course, but the ones we paired with had never touch a golf club, so he could hit a shot, she could not swing the club and we just sat there while the husband teach the wife all the wrong things.

A ranger never came around, we had a whole hole enty in front of us, the group behind us yelling to move faster.

So we play 9 holes in 2 hours and 50 minutes, we quit at the nine.

I get it people want to be out, because the malls are closed, but man if you never touch a club, go to the golf range take lessons or at least learn to just move, and don’t stay there hitting 4 balls.

Due to current hurricane/rainy week, course held up.
A few holes fairways were totally soggy. Cart path on 7 of the holes. Just a little sloppy. Greens were in great shape for all the weather. Just give us some sun and the course will be in excellent condition.
Wild life walking a few holes ( saw 8 deer on one tee box.) Awesome.

Rain

When dry course plays great. Week of rain and no drainage, standing water in fairways. Cart path only but think they should have closed for the day. I was literally covered in mud up to knee while still playing in fairway. I’m a diehard golfer so unless there’s active lightning, I have a day off, I’m golfing.
Want to return under dryer conditions, just doesn’t drain well on most of the holes.

Wet mess

Played Lansbrook many times and it can be a very wet and messy course and that was the case today. They have a good practice area and course is in decent shape. Greens are always in good condition but the rest of the course is average shape. Just be aware if it rains this place floods and it takes time to dry out. Best to play here during a dry spell.

Potential, but lacks consistency.

Course design & layout are fantastic. This is a very challenging course from the back tees and potentially an amazing place to play golf. Clearly the morning tee times are oversold. Got halfway round and then stuck behind 5 groups on 1 hole. The drainage on this course is beyond abysmal, I lost balls in the fairway because they were literally plugged so deep. When you do find it, you’re lucky to not have a squelchy stance underfoot.

The range is about 250 yards long, I could barely hit my 5 iron let alone a driver. Putting green is nothing like the greens on the course. The back tee boxes are well placed but poorly maintained, additionally no consideration has been given to maintaining foliage around the tees. On some holes there were 3 yard gaps to hit a driver. While this was testing & fun it was also mildly annoying. Staff were friendly. But I would not recommend this course unless you enjoy playing in a swamp and waiting 20 minutes on each tee.

It's a no for me.

Took 1 hour and 40 minutes to play 4 holes. Walked off and left. Kind of ridiculous, but it is what it is. Course itself was okay, greens were nice, teeboxes aren't level and very barren. Not worth over $20 in my opinion. I feel kind of ripped of paying thirty.

Awesome!!!!

What an awesome experience today! Probably the best greens within 100 miles and I’ve played all of the top private courses in the area. When I first got there I was greeted by a very pleasant guy named Larry in the lot who asked me for my tee time and directed me to the pro shop. Once I was in the pro shop I was greeting by a guy named Tom and he was so helpful and professional. He showed me these new belts they got and He was so nice I actually bought one! I got to the first green and I thought I was at Augusta. Greens are running a 12 at least. I even stopped the superintendent named Mike and he took the time to talk to me about the course and his process on the greens. I highly recommend this golf course based on the staff, the layout, and the greens. Best value in Tampa bay hands down!!! I will %100 be back!!! Great job Lansbrook!!!

Some of the best greens around...

I enjoy playing at Lansbrook and do quite often. The greens are always in great shape. The only criticism that I have is related to the fairways. Some of them are bare and I was hitting off of hard pan. I do not think that they have a great drainage system. I think that is the reason for the bare spots in the fairways. Very nice course otherwise.

Good value

Good course layout and the greens were also in good condition. I will play it again

Oldsmar, Florida