2.4

Clubs No

Bar

Banquet Facilities

Not in idea Condition

There are plenty of courses in the area that are in much better shape and are either the same price or cheaper. The course does not drain well and the tee boxes and grees are in average shape at best. Comparing to other courses in the area, this course is a notch below for sure.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Patriots Glen Fall 2020

The course was in tough shape this fall, as compared to the summer. I played with a member who informed me they had some issues with previous landscaper.

Looks like they are addressing it, usually a good value for the money. Nice lay out, good staff.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

November Golf...Prefect!

Got a good rate on Golf Now. the four of us went out on an absolute prefect day in November ....shorts and shortsleeves. Course was in pretty shape for fall golf. A few greens had not had the leaves blown off. Fairways were pretty clear, but as is the norm with fall golf if you went off the fairways you had good chance of losing your ball in the leaves. One issue that caused some slower play at times..... we had a foursome in front of us walking, but here were only three bags with the group. No one was out monitoring the pace of play

Commented on 11/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Commented on 11/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Pro shop

Pro shop manager is rude. Not only rude to my guests but to myself as well. Also. What course has 5 minute tee time intervals??? Who love a 6 hour round of golf?

Commented on 11/11/2020

Finally Improving Conditions

Over the years including a review earlier in the year, Patriots Glen has been in terrible shape. Tee boxes dirt, fairways with bald spots and greens dead. Finally improvements throughout the course. Almost ever tee box appeared to be redone and were looking in good shape. I feel like that has been their biggest problem and they definitely tackled that. Overseed of the fairways and rough was looking good but still has a little ways to go. Most green were in good shape with not much troubled spots. They were slow but rolled pretty well. The bunkers are in terrible shape and hopefully by next spring that is something they also put some money into. The course is really starting to take shape after many years of terrible conditions. Definitely a must play with a fantastic layout and great prices.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your kind words! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

Great Course One small problem

Love this course everybody is great to talk to there. Had a man say he worked there yell over at me "hey you don't have your cart buggy on the greens" I asked if he worked there and he said yes that he would tell anybody else he saw doing this the same thing" Fair enough I guess!!!. I learned that from playing with an employee pushing my cart carrier right up on the out skirts of the green and I was simply pushing my cart over a small portion of the back have of the green not break dancing being very respectful. Would have preferred to have him walk over identify himself and tell me that I was breaking the rules and I would have apologized thanked him and nuff said. "Hey you" is not my name and know one likes being yelled at with other folks around. Just a little more professionalism when speaking to someone that you don't even know let alone what type of day they are having this irritated me to the point that I almost walked back to the tee box he was on and told him this but thought better of it especially after I just boggied the last hole of the day!!! My name is Randy Day not gonna hide behind the screen not the Randy Day that works there but another one!! Just clean up the whole"I'm a pri*?# and everybody needs to know it nonsense and this place is the absolute best place to play for me near my house. You actually get better if you play this course seriously a couple times a week and it's best the course to walk within 25 miles in my opinion!!!! Great job greens and fairway crews to get this old place back looking respectable!!

Commented on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 11/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Commented on 11/04/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Great little course

Nice course. Wet Foggy day, cart path only. Well laid out, very challenging, conditions improving, Entire staff very friendly and helpful. Didn’t score well but it was eat day!

Commented on 10/26/2020

Great Day of Golf

It had been a couple of months since I had played PG. The last time it was a little rough...conditions were not good. Since I paid under 20.00 for the round today it was a great value for the dollar. I will return. Not sure what was going on a few months ago, but the course was pretty good shape today. was it perfect....no, but the course has recovered.

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Showing improvement

As I’ve played about 6 times this season, the course is showing a lot of signs of improvement as they have been making an effort to improve the course. The staff have been friendly. Pace of play can be a bit slow sometimes but it depends on the groups ahead of us.

Not bad but wet

The course was nice but extremely wet and cart bath only made for slow play

Commented on 10/19/2020