2.4

Clubs No

Bar

Banquet Facilities

Amazingly Bad Experience

From the start the pro shop never warned me of the condition of the course. Every hole was super horrendous. I am not exaggerating. Be my guest and send a representative to exam every hole. This course should not have been on your directory of golf courses to play.

I drove approximately 114 miles round trip and the management staff never apologized.
I've been a consistent member participant using golfnow and teeoff over the years. Don't let me down now.

PS I did not think to take pictures I should have. If you take a personal tour of that course you will see what I've described. Fellow golfers there said it was bad before but never this bad.

Terrible course, great staff

The course was in awful shape. Most of the greens and fairways had large spots of either dirt, mud, or weeds. We didn't even complete our round. However, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi Matthew, we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback. We hope to see you back at the course again in the near future!

Don’t waste your money unless.....

......You want to play early, alone and fast. Booked day before I played. Only course that had early openings. T time of 6:50. Arrived at 6, hit a small bucket and then right to the first t. All in all was done by 8:30. Had to play thru a twosome at hole 5 and waited on a few holes for grounds crew. Other than that clear sailing. That’s the best part. After that the course conditions were horrible. Zero grass on many t boxes. Greens had bare spots and some of the bare spots were in excess of 25% of the green. Fairways were spotty at best. It’s a shame because the course has a nice layout and design. Playing conditions ruin the course. I played earlier on the season and thought it was ok. It really deteriorated over the last few months. So unless you want to get a quick round in don’t bother. Greens fees were $60.

terrible shape

Course is in terrible shape doesn't drain. Burned out greens and areas throughout course.Called course let me move start time later due to rain Need to remove a lot of trees get some air to the course..

Commented on 08/04/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Terrible condition

Course is in terrible condition. From the tee box, fairways and greens, everything was in horrible shape. Played there about a 6 weeks ago and was in good condition. Not sure way it’s in such bad shape but won’t be playing there any time soon.

Laying sod

They were laying sod on a few tee boxes and some of the bunkers were good. They had sprinklers going during our back 9. Unfortunately, that’s about all the positives I got . The summer and all the play patriots is getting now isn’t helping the course get better. I’ve played 3 times now in about a month and feel the course is slipping backwards again. The layout is awesome here and when I return next spring, I hope it gets closer to 4 stars. Honestly, 3 stars today is a stretch.

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 07/28/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Spend the extra $5 and go somewhere else

This course is in awful condition the greens are trash the fairway is terrible. It’s better to find a different course for a little more because it should in all reality cost $20 to play here. They don’t take care of the course at all

Commented on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope you give us another try in the near future.

Greens are in rough shape. The guys we played with who come more often told us we we're lucky to have grass on the greens, as sometimes there is little.

Commented on 07/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Save your money!!

At first glance the course looked decent. Once we started playing the white tee boxes were in horrible shape, so bad we were told to play the gold tees. The fairways were partially cooked out and we had a bunch of rain recently. About 14 of the 18 greens were in horrible shape, large bare spots. The biggest problem is the process they charged $58, this is at best a $40 course. All the other golf courses are in great shape due to the lack of play, Covid-19.Furnace Bay is better that Pats Glen especially when price is considered. I will not play there again unfortunately !!

Commented on 07/20/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Has potential

Not a bad round of golf but wouldn’t rather paid more and played elsewhere

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations; however, the way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. Making comments that cut down the course are not helpful to us or any golfers reading your review. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/20/2020

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 07/20/2020

The greens were in awful condition. Spots all over the greens. Most tee boxes had very little grass. I love the layout of the course but the conditions need to be improved.

Golfers Beware

My only positive remark about this course is that its conditions are improving. There are still bare spots on the greens, but the fairways are not full of weeds like before. I guess it’s pretty cheap to play as well.

BUT DO NOT PLAY ON A WEDNESDAY EVENING

Close to 75% of the golfers were walking because a promotion the course gave for a two year membership.

I was riding a cart and was put behind a threesome walking. Tried to play through and there was a group always at the next hole and again mostly walking. Doesn’t help that there is apparently a men’s league on Wednesday nights I was not made aware of. Lastly it’s a somewhat difficult course and a lot of the golfers seem to be beginners.

Wasn’t my first time playing here but could very well be my last!

Commented on 07/21/2020

Hi, Andrew. Thanks for leaving us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything less than 5 stars but we hope you give us another try in the near future.

Great layout, but course needs TLC

I rate this course conditions 4/10. The layout and beautiful scenery is. 10. But the tee boxes and greens need lots of attention, not to mention the sand/mud traps. Wasn’t what I expected, but there were several crew members attempting to fix some of the problems. I’ll give them another try later this year.

Commented on 07/21/2020

Two weeks later...

Played here and reviewed two weeks ago. Gave a generous 4 star review because things were so much better then the last time I played this AWESOME track
Playing again so soon allowed me to see the conditions a little more. Still a bit rough. A couple greens are pretty beat up, Most are good, all are playable. It’s 3+ stars over all. GREAT course layout and conditions will hopefully continue to get better. (Hopefully).

Commented on 07/09/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we look forward to having you back!

Landenberg, Pennsylvania