Chelmsford Country Club

white/blue 33 2427 yards 64.2 108
red/white 34 1975 yards 66.1 109
Scorecard for Chelmsford
Hole 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Out Total
White/Blue M: 64.2/108 W: 68.1/111 240 155 135 450 355 120 320 395 198 2368 4795
Red/White W: 66.1/109 200 130 90 330 324 89 300 320 130 1913 4275
Handicap 12 14 16 4 8 18 6 2 10
Par 4 3 3 5 4 3 4 4 3 33 66

Year Built 1965
Fairways Blue

Course is great, staff needs to get up to speed on GN

Played this course for first time with my wife and we really enjoyed ourselves - pace of play was fast, course was beautiful, and golfers were all very friendly. At end of round, my wife went into club to use restroom and was asked by person behind counter whether we had payed... This was a different person (who was very friendly) that had sent us out for our 9 hole round at 11am which I bought as hot deal on GN that included a cart. I had to go into clubhouse and talk to them spending over 5 minutes walking them thru the confirmation email on my phone that showed 1) we had paid, and 2) we didn't owe for cart. Not sure if their computer was down or the guy was new, but this club needs to get their stuff together so GN members don't have to go thru this at the end of a fun round.

Challenging

Course was in really good shape. I thought this course was challenging. Reason for a low rating for pace of play was we had high school teams playing. The group in front of us were taking an extremely long time on the greens lying down to read the lie. The couple behind us caught up to us and ended up play with us. The group behind them were right on our heels too. This was very frustrating waiting on every hole. The coach actually drove out to us to apologize. No fault of the course.

What a Fun Course

I noticed in New England a lot of 9 hole classic golf courses, which our country needs badly. Yes I saw good players, juniors, seniors and beginners playing Chelmsford which is nice to see, Yes the course is a not long at all, they do have a couple decently long par 4's and a great par 5, however, the greens are Donald Ross style and beautiful, fairways very nice and lush, rough the perfect height and the design is real cool. Only 90 minutes to play the 9 holes and I will definitely go back

Decent warm up coarse

Only a par 33. It’s small and a little challenging. The grass all around was in good condition. Would golf only on a good deal though.

Excellent Value

I played this course for the first time on 8/3/17. I was pleasantly surprised with the charming 9-hole course for a few reasons. The value for the course is unbeatable. Consistently between $12-$20 for a round of 9. The greens are challenging in both their layout and shape. Good mix of par 3, 4, and a sole 5 which can entertain and humble. Lastly, i like how well maintained the course is. Its not perfect, but few courses are. More importantly, the courses condition and caretaking seems to be passion driven. I would recommend this course to all golfers alike.

"Hot Deal" is a Great Value

I was able to book a "hot deal" for a foursome with 2 carts for about $42.50 each which was a great deal for a course that's overall pretty well taken care of. The holes weren't terribly challenging which was nice for the first time out this season. The lack of any actual food (only candy and chips) was a pretty big let down though. Overall I would definitely play CCC again if I could get a similarly priced deal.

An okay value

A Sterling managed course, which means minimal maintenance. The greens were in ok shape this year, the fairways were not. Not particularly hard or long, it's a town course shoved into a small neighborhood. It's a good place for a recreational hack to go out and knock the ball around for relatively cheap money. The club house was recently redone. Play moves for the most part unless you catch a typical high traffic time.

town owned

they are town owned,soo not maintained as well as it could be.needs very little to make it a great little 9 holer.early bird is a great value,give it a try.will get out for nine there when i am back up north.

North Billerica, Massachusetts