Shingle Creek Golf Club

Silver 72 5582 yards 68.2 119
Silver (W) 72 5582 yards 73.3 137
Ivory (W) 72 4961 yards 69.5 122
Scorecard for Shingle Creek Golf Club
Black M: 74.7/133 403 561 393 402 190 428 244 610 505 3736 399 459 391 570 325 191 483 220 439 3477 7213
Gold M: 72.1/130 370 533 374 368 163 395 229 565 450 3447 352 432 347 504 291 160 463 194 410 3153 6600
Blue M: 70.4/128 W: 76.4/143 343 506 337 346 141 378 198 552 436 3237 325 409 336 487 276 144 447 171 381 2976 6213
Silver M: 68.2/119 W: 73.3/137 313 458 295 304 123 345 180 515 364 2897 307 367 288 444 239 133 414 161 332 2685 5582
Ivory W: 69.5/122 279 423 273 254 101 290 155 479 338 2592 288 320 213 426 212 96 343 140 315 2353 4945

Year Built 2003
Architect David Harman Thad Layton (2016)

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Single Allowed Yes
Dress code Collared shirts for men, no denim, and Bermuda length shorts are required.

Entertaining Clients 47

Slow play

Upon arrival at shingle creek we checked in at pro shop. We were told our tee time was running late when we finally teed off it was 1/2 hour late.we were sent out as a twosome which made no sense once out there we waited every.there was no one on course monitering pace of play. While on the putting green heard people talking saying six hour rounds very common. We ended up getting only16 holes in.very disappointed with the experience.

Slow Slow Slow

Showed up only to find the course moved our Tee time back 15 minutes. Then found our 6 min tee time intervals from the starter who said their rounds average 4.5 hours - dah with 6 min tee time intervals. Then they ran out of carts and we went out 10 min after our delayed tee time. Then one of our carts died on the 3rd hole. Quit after 15 holes at 4.5 hours. Totally disappointed and would definitely NOT recommend!

Arnie would be turning over in his grave knowing his name is associated with the course.

Excellent Course

First timer today. Booked as a single and was placed in a fun group of guys. Staff and starter were helpful. Nice carts included GPS with accurate “to the pin” yardages and a club/ball cleaner. Fairways like carpet and cut tight to really test your ball striking mechanics. Nice variety of hole lengths and strategies. Would definitely recommend!

Difficult greens

I played this course eight years ago and it has been redesigned in the last few years. I loved this course then and love it now. Fairways are wide and generous, it is a well maintained course. As for it being a resort course, the only drawback is the difficulty of the greens as they are very undulating, to the point of being very unfair. Despite this, this is a must go to course in the Orlando area.

My favourite course

I play different courses every time I am here This ranks possibly as my favourite It has plenty of water

But it's fair Would suit handicaps of all levels I will be back

Course was mismanaged today

Right from the start of our round the pace of play was so slow it took almost 3 hours to play 9 holes. I treated my friend to this round of golf here which cost me $122 and we only played 14 holes because we ran out of time after almost 5 hours and had to quit due to other family commitments.. We didn’t find out until after we finished that the course had a 30 party playing just an hour before our tee time and they were holding everyone else up.. Very disappointed

Not a bad first of six days of golf

Great course, great staff, great conditions .......brutal pin locations.

They have an army of people waiting to park your car in the lot, nobody on the course, we ended up taking a 5 hour 45 minute round, perhaps less people parking cars for tips and more people pushing slow players along on the course would make this place enjoyable. The course is very good, great layout but too many slow players with zero management

Very nice

Played a nice round of golf. Staff very friendly. Course in excellent condition. Pace of play not to good with people grinding over putts after hitting 6 or 7 shots through the fairway and especially ‘ready golf’ is not common around Orlando. That didn’t take away that the course is absolutely perfectly maintained and we really enjoyed our round. Definately will play it again!

Beautiful course and great layout.

First time playing this course while on a family trip at Disney. Played early morning and was done by 1130. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Loved the course and will play again next time I am in town.

Challenging but enjoyable

Greens are in great shape . The course is challenging but fair. Very scenic. I definitely would play it again

Course outstanding, amenities not so much.

First the bad: I played this course on 10/05/18. My tee time was delayed by 20-25 minutes due to a "slow" moving scramble. Pace of play was horrid until the scramble was over about at the turn. The staff offered no water bottles or something extra for the inconvenience while we waited. At the turn there was one apple in the bucket and the water station was out of water. I was forced to buy it which was fine but seemed unnecessary. It was a 90 plus degree day. For a country club that wants to be taken seriously the amenity side was subpar in my opinion. It felt like the scramble some how overwhelmed the normal golf day.

The good: The course was in fantastic shape and a pleasure to play. Plenty of cool birds and wildlife to watch between shots. I would play this course again and give the staff a chance to redeem themselves.

Excellent!

First time at Shingle Creek and, for the life of me, I don’t know why I waited so long to play this gem! I have some really nice courses near where I live but this course is worth every minute of the 30 minute drive. The condition of the course is the equal of several courses that charge much more so the value at Shingle Creek is incomparable. If you want fast flat greens, however, this course is not for you. However, if you are up to the challenge of undulating but reasonably paced greens that will truly test your putting skills, there is no better test in the Orlando area! Every aspect of the course; tees, fairways, greens, rough, and bunkers; is impeccable. I can’t wait to play it again.

Nice course, very good pace

Played as twosome. Pace was every good (3 3/4h). Course is in very good condition. Greens, fairways, bunkers and tee boxes well playable. Personally I am not that happy about the change in the layout (done some 3-4 years ago), but it is still a very good track.

Loved this course

Golf now somehow put this female into an outing of all men. I actually could have probably beat a few of them. But the staff allowed me to choose to continue to play with them or go off the back by myself. I was there practicing for an upcoming tournament so I did debate this with myself. But in the end decided I didn’t want to get slowed down by side bets & played by myself. The course has a variety of options for course management & risk/reward . Great pro shop & delicious restaurant for lunch too!

Great Golf Course

Played this course a couple of times now and it never fails to impress. Hard course for a 20 handicap but it is pleasure playing here.

Staff are really friendly and are a credit to the resort, no complaints about anything here, great golf day out.

Fabulous Course

I really love this course. Staff very friendly at bag drop and starter and after when we had a drink. Th course was wonderful. Great condition and a challenging course. Will be playing it again very soon. Love it

Request A Vacation Quote From Rosen Shingle Creek
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Rosen Shingle Creek will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Windermere, Florida