Scorecard for Lakes
Blue M: 71.7/126 401 385 150 302 393 410 384 219 519 3163 333 392 513 200 384 502 414 149 466 3353 6516
White M: 69.8/121 W: 76.7/135 370 359 133 287 367 377 356 195 495 2939 312 367 487 180 363 487 391 130 444 3161 6100
Red W: 72.9/127 347 326 114 267 316 346 326 150 450 2642 289 324 445 157 314 449 366 102 399 2845 5487

Year Built 1990
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1990)

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Great Conditions Right Now!

I played the Palms Course 3/18/18 and it is in amazing condition right now. Its a fun layout with plenty of water right and undulated greens to contend with. Can't beat the value these courses offer as their conditions rival courses that cost twice what they do here.

Great Experience

This course was beautiful. I play a lot of courses, yet this was one of my favorites. 2 full 18 hole courses, driving range, chipping/ putting green what more could you ask for. The course is playing great. The greens are the best I have ever seen. But what makes this course great is the staff. I was there a few years back and the staff was terrible. Under the new ownership everyone is so helpful, nice, and great to talk to. This course is really a great experience.

Good course

This is a great course. The green in great shape, roll true and fast. The fairway could use an improvement but not bad for the money. The only bad thing was pace of play, could use a Marshall to move things along faster.

Nice course and pretty well maintained at the moment. Booked the tee time on the teetimes app and got it for $25 instead of $50 on a Sunday. I've played both the palms and the lakes, both are good, for no real reason I prefer the lakes.

Excellent Greens & Value

Although the fairways were not great in that they are inundated with multiple types of grass and weeds, the greens played true and fast. They've done a great job at maintaining the greens. The sand traps need to be worked a bit as they were pretty hard about 1/2 inch below the surface.

The overall value was excellent. I teed off with a friend at 1:20 after paying a $21 green fee (wow) and we finished at 4:45. Loved it!!

No customer service

Drove all the way out for a 130 tee time and they said we have a group going out we can get you out at three. There was no-one there so I'm not sure what they were talking about I had my dad from Indiana and will never be back and will let everyone know. You can't have tee times on golf now and then say you have groups so it is closed

First time playing this course. It is not particularly difficult and the pace of play was better than expected. I saw mostly groups of there's not fours which helped the pace. Greens were well taken care of and the fairways were average. I will play again.

Good course

Got an early time and didn't wait at all.... Course was in very good condition.

Palms

Enjoyed the course but they should have their GPS settings updated for the changes on the back nine. The holes DO NOT match the GPS at all.

Backed up

I thought the course was in pretty good condition, pace of play waited on every hole, at times had the group behind wait as well

A Good Day At Menifee Lakes

Beautiful day on the links in Menifee. First time on the Lakes course but not hard to figure out. Greens in good condition but as with many desert courses lots of elevation changes and big sweeping undulations. Fairways spotty but mostly good. As per the name, lots of water to challenge you, almost all on the right side so slicers may have a long day. The pace of play was excellent, a big deal to most golfers. I plan to play there again.

day of golf

course good person at course very good had good at the course weather was very good won of my favor places to golf

Good Value -- Very Good Greens

The fairways are a little rough -- I suspect it's dormant Bermuda. But the greens are very good and on the faster side. Good layout -- would definitely play again for the price.

Bring your driver

We played the palms course and took the driver out on every hole except the par 3's, long forgiving fairways make this course ideal for those with that want to go out and smash that ball!!!

Palms couse

Had a great day played with 2 friends & the new assistant Pro great guy very friendly.the course is in good shape being winter , weather was great enjoyed ourselves . Very friendly staff great facility we'll play it again soon

Hot deal

Fun course. Played lakes side as the palms side was having a practice round for the Upcoming player ability test. Decent condition, fairways rolled and rough was very manageable. Greens were much quicker than anticipated and played a bit tricky. 3 1/2 hour round.

Excellent greens

Course was in nice condition, especially the quick greens.

Give it a shot

Being winter the course wasn't in the best of shape, but I've seen a whole lot worse. For those of you r/h with a slice, you shouldn't be in any backyards but you might get lost or wet. Bring your "A" game on the greens. Downhill putts will make you say bad things. The bunkers need some serious love, so stay out of them. The course has a lot to offer for all golfers. Peace, Love and FORE !!!

Rude starter

Starter was the rudest man ever! My partner hadn't played for a while so we hit some balls first! We were going to putt and he suggested we get going if we wanted to finish. I said we weren't worried about finishing. Our reservation was for the Lakes course. I asked if there was a preferred course for us to play where we wouldn't be in anyone's way. He made a big deal that we should play Palms but we had the wrong colored cart, but he would allow it! There was no one near the lakes course so we teed off there! At the third hole (2:30) the starter came up behind us playing golf. He told us to get moving he was told to pick up the flags, he stood on the TEE Box with his arms folded yelling for us to play faster! We left!

Good Course

Good Course - Good Rate! No marshal to enforce the rules of play - considerable slow 5+ hours for 18.

Sun City, California