TPC Louisiana is situated just 15 minutes from downtown New Orleans but you'll feel like you're at a private nature reserve. When the golf course opened in 2004, Golf Digest ranked it as the fourth best upscale public, course and GolfWeek consistently ranks it in their list of "Best Courses You Can Play." As part of the Audubon Golf Trail, it stretches across more than 250 acres of wetlands along the Mississippi River delta. The TPC Louisiana layout will challenge you with more than 100 strategically placed bunkers and water hazards on several holes. Five different sets of tees allow players of all skill levels to enjoy the course. The PGA Tour tees are the longest, measuring a whopping 7,400 yards. The golf course finishes with its signature hole. For your final test you'll face a tough par 5 with water along the entire right side.

TPC Louisiana Golf Club

Year Built 2004
Fairways Tifsport Bermuda Grass
Greens Miniverde Bermuda Grass
Architect Pete Dye (2004) Chris Gray (2012)

Credit Cards Accepted Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Tpc

Nice layout. Excellent fairways, rough & fairways. The greens need help. Bumpy roll, not true. The pros would never play on greens n this condition.

What a place!!

This is the best course I have played in my short golf life. The staff was excellent and the course is awesome!!! Everything was awesome. Wildlife every where!! When you walk up on the 18th green and look in a bunker and see alligator tracks.... I mean C’MON!!! What a place!!!

Holiday Round

Great coarse, play on a professional environment for a great price. From arrival to departure the staff ands every hole was a great experience.

Challenge yourself, it’s worth it.

Sunday pins

The golf course is in the best shape that I've ever played it. The greens are amazing. The work they have done in the past year really shows.

Greens slow

The newly done fairways and greens are amazing. Greens are young and lively but rolled slower than i wouldve ever imagined. Real fun track though. Already want to go back

Fantastic track

Really beautiful course, demands all shots, fantastic pace of play and conditions.
Watch out for The Fourth hole!!

Southern Hospitality

Anyone traveling to New Orleans for a vacation would be crazy to not play around at TPC Louisiana. For mid handicappers like my wife and myself, it’s a real treat to be able to play course that hosts the PGA tour Zürich classic every year. It’s a straightforward layout but offers challenges In the form of bunkers and water hazards. The clubhouse, the staff and the condition of the entire course is first rate. We got to play with a couple of members who guided us through all 18 holes with typical southern charm. Thanks to all at TPC Louisiana.

Perfect day at a great course!

Three letters should be enough to describe this property. TPC

We had Time for one round while we were in New Orleans and we chose the TPC because we know they have great rental sets and the course conditions are always good. We rented sets, Ping this time, I asked for a demo driver and added a Calloway Mavrik to my rental set. It was amazing. The course was wet from the previous night storms, so we played cart path only - very easy to do on this course by the way. We played in just under 4 hours and kept pace with the group in front of us. The greens were oversead but so nice and true... again, that’s what you get from TPCs across America. The beverage cart came through regularly and everyone at TPC was nice to us. We will surely come back here again, next time we have a round to play in NOLA.

Stinger

Pristine conditions, beautiful day, great pace of play, accommodating and friendly staff. This rounds was a great experience! I’d highly recommend this course to anyone looking for all of the above.

Course upgrades a success!

Course update to regrass and improve drainage and sight lines were very successful. Course is in better shape than ever and able to withstand heavy rains more easily going forward. Definitely recommend!!

Reopened after renovation

I attended the grand reopening for TPC Louisiana this fall following a $2 million renovation to the course. It has new turf and rebuilt bunkers as well as some perimeter and woodline areas that are cleaned up. Spectators will enjoy some added mounding as well. Members and regulars are likely to notice the changes more than a one-and-done tourist.

I'm a little torn on whether I like TPC or English Turn more as the premium, championship experience in NOLA, but I think I side with TPC for the homes-free setting and strategic layout that has a lot of drama, especially with numerous short par 4s and some fun par 5s, including a fabulous finishing hole. For all the bunkers here, I found my missed approach shots were on shaved runoff areas much more often than in water or sand.

The practice facility and 19th hole are both great. Come early and stay late and make a day of it here.

Georgia Advisor

Great Layout - Always a Challenge

I have played TPC Louisiana several times and each time I have a great time as long as it is not raining and the course is not soaked and muddy.

The course was wet and soggy (the course is in LA and in a swampy area so that is to be expected).. Almost every shot I had to clean mud from my ball due wet conditions. Balls did not have much roll at all. However, the greens played very well. The greens rolled true and smooth. The greens were in very good condition.

Other than the wet conditions (which the course has no control of), the course is always very fun and very challenging. The course has excellent practice facilities and areas. The starter and pro-shop staff were fantastic and friendly. I highly recommend TPC Louisiana.

Top tier

All services available. Good ranger great short area. Helpful and accommodating staff. Course was in great shape and the 16-18 holes fantastic

Georgia Advisor

Fun Course - VERY Wet Conditions

I have played TPC Louisiana several times and each time I have a great time as long as it is not raining and the course is soaked and muddy.

The course was cart path only today due to the large quantity of rain the area has received the prior week. The course was very wet, soggy and muddy. Every shot I had to clean mud from my ball due such wet conditions. Balls did not roll at all Having said that, the greens played very well. The worst part of the greens were that there were tons on non-repaired ball marks which made putting a challenge.

Other than the wet conditions (which the course has no control of), and the poor condition of the greens, the course was fun and very challenging as usual.

It is was cart path only and the range/practice tee was closed for too much rain, but it was a great course other than that, would love to the lay it again!!

Fair

We played only 12 holes and then the rain startet. They had to close the Course because the havey rain. We got a Refund for 9 holes. Thank You.

Request A Vacation Quote From TPC
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Metairie, Louisiana