Palm Beach National Golf Course

Palm Beach National is a “must play” for any golfer travelling to the Palm Beach area and for local golfers too. Palm Beach National boasts a classic, Joe Lee designed championship golf course with some of the most memorable golf holes in the entire county. Sixty-eight hundred yards of manicured fairways, tight and true Tifeagle greens and some of the finest playing conditions anywhere insure an incredible golf experience that you’ll never forget. In addition to second-to-none playing conditions, Palm Beach National has developed a reputation and is known far and wide as Palm Beach County’s most fun and friendly golf experience. From the front door to the fairways, expect to be greeted with a welcoming smile and warm atmosphere unlike any other golf course you’ve ever played. From free coffee in the morning to complimentary house-made cookies in the afternoon, to the $5.00 lunch and daily specials, you’re guaranteed to have the most fun and friendly customer service and golf experience in all of South Florida. Come play at Palm Beach National and rest-assured that you will enjoy championship golf at its best and enjoy fun, friendly and welcoming staff unlike anywhere else in Palm Beach County at some of the most competitive prices in all of Florida.
Palm Beach National Golf Course
Scorecard for Palm Beach National Golf & Country Club
Black M: 73.1/133 509 390 165 407 426 414 505 179 371 3366 418 175 360 420 509 390 397 356 358 3383 6749
Blue M: 72.3/131 504 378 158 395 411 412 492 174 361 3285 404 154 361 413 501 378 384 349 343 3287 6572
White M: 70.3/127 483 349 141 352 384 398 465 155 339 3066 370 145 348 385 472 356 353 332 311 3072 6138
Gold M: 66.7/119 W: 73.0/129 391 314 123 311 358 318 438 137 300 2690 339 136 329 350 403 311 296 313 294 2771 5461
Red W: 69.3/123 393 290 93 272 300 277 425 119 279 2448 318 130 299 329 400 318 262 302 280 2638 5086

Year Built 1962
Greens Tifdwarf Grass

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted None

19th Hole Specials 30

A lot of FUN

Generous fairways but a real challenge to score. Fun people - happy time. Serious golf but not snobby.

This course is a nice course to play.

Course is good for all levels of golfers. However, the course is in need of a makeover. the tee boxes and greens are in real need of a makeover, especially the greens. The fairways are also in need of "sprucing up."

Another pleasant round

This course, although offering a decent challenge, is very forgiving. In general the fairways are wide and the water that is in play does not ''attract'' your ball. We now include this course in our favorite list. A special mention to the staff. Everyone was nice and added to the fun of the day

Commented On 2019-02-16T15:56:28.000+00:00

Thanks for joining us here at the Nash! This course is a friendly layout with a few nice features with our island green par 3.

Nice local tract

Just moved to Lake Worth and played here for the first time. Course was i great condition: fairways and greens were super. Staff were quite friendly. All good and I will be back.

Commented On 2019-02-14T13:20:54.000+00:00

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at PBN! Hope to see you back very soon!

Best course I've played

From the time my friends and I arrived the staff was friendly, helpful and engaging. The course was very well kept and we had a blast. A very Fun and well paced play time. We had food at the tiki bar afterwards and the food was great too. We will definitely be coming back to Palm Beach national again and I highly recommend the course to anyone who is looking for a great round of golf with friends. Thanks Mike D. for an amazing day!!

Commented On 2019-02-14T13:25:25.000+00:00

So excited that you had a blast with us! Thank you for your recommendation! See you soon back at the Nash!

HOW HAVE I NOT PLAYED HERE BEFORE?!?!?!

WOW!! What a great experience, the course, the people, the RANGE TARGETS!!, music, food. This place rocks!! If you're a Golf snob that feels "FUN" shouldn't be part of golf, this place is not for you!! if you want fun, entertaining golf for all levels THIS IS THE PLACE!! GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Commented On 2019-02-14T13:28:08.000+00:00

So glad you found us! We are a hidden gem here in South Florida. Totally different vibe that encourages a great time all the time!

Fun layout, average conditions, and neat atmosphere

The course conditions were average for a public course - neither good nor bad. The tee boxes were fine, the fairways were fine, and the greens were fine. The driving range / clubhouse vibes were different, in a good way. They offer complimentary shots at the register and on the course. We accepted these as many times as they were offered. Shout out to Gary from Wellington, the single that we were paired with, because he was awesome.

Commented On 2019-02-14T15:25:36.000+00:00

We are glad you enjoyed our unique check-in experience! We aim to please and complimentary flavored rum shots are a customer favorite!

Nice day of golf

Fairways and greens in nice shape. Tee boxes could use someTLC. All of our group enjoyed the layout. We are four 70 somethings who like a little challenge, but not beyond our abilities. The “senior” tees here filled the bill nicely. Pro shop staff and starter were friendly and helpful. All in all a good day on they course. We all agreed we would return here.

Commented On 2019-02-14T15:30:27.000+00:00

So glad you enjoyed your day with us. Our Joe Lee designed course offers a few challenges but still a fun playable atmosphere. See you again soon!

Waste of money

Awful upkeep. Tee boxes with no grass... just sand. Weeds on bumpy greens. 5 hour round.

Commented On 2019-02-17T17:46:42.000+00:00

We are very sorry you had a bad experience at the course. This time of year we receive a lot of traffic and that tends to slow our pace and affect conditions. We hope you come back for another try and maybe even a complimentary rum shot.

Great Golf Course, Ambient, conditions, Pace of play was terrible

Great Ambient, great conditions , Pace of play was terrible, understandable after so many days of rain. I will go back because I loved the course and the people was very very friendly, just loved it !

Commented On 2019-02-17T17:48:04.000+00:00

We are so glad you liked the atmosphere and vibe here at the Nash. The pace can slow down especially after those days of rain we had that week. Can't wait to see you again soon for more fun in the sun!

Golfnow system did not work

I made a reservation on golfnow for 2 people at 1:18. I received an email confirming the reservation. I received another email the day of the reservation. When I arrived at Palm Beach National they had no reservation for me and had given my tee time to a 4some who called in. Luckily the people at the counter were very nice and they squeezed us into a 5 some. The course was very crowded so we were going to have a long day anyway. This seemed to be a golfnow computer problem. The course said this does happen some times.

From now on I will call the course to check even if I get an email from Golfnow.

Commented On 2019-02-17T17:49:51.000+00:00

We are sorry about the confusion with your booking. I'm glad we were able to work you into another group. Hopefully you enjoyed some nice golf here in the sunshine state.

Friendly staff!

We had forgotten we made an early tee time..called the course and they felt they could fit us in a little later. We showed up for the new time, but all backed up. Put us out mid way thru the back 9, and fit us in (as the starter MIM promised )on the 1st. Everyone was very pleasant! Decent conditions, nice layout.

Rainy Day and cold course did not close so I paid full price for only 8 holes which is disappointing

Poorly Managed

We had a 1:02 pm tee time. When we arrived at the course we were told that they were running 30 minutes behind, so already we are not off to a good start. The kicker was when they sent the group off in front of us with 5 players. Who does that. I mean your already running 30 minutes behind. Maybe in the staff meeting someone might want to bring this up as a reason. Well as you might have thought it proceeded to take us 2 1/2 hours to play 9 holes. We decided to call it a day after 9 even though we paid for 18. The course condition was mixed. Fairways were ok, greens were a mess with ball marks left unrepaired. Overall not a good experience. I would suggest new management for this course as it has potential.

Fun place to play. Enjoyable round of golf.

Played this course taking advantage of a Hot Deal thru GolfNow. Liked the fun atmosphere around the clubhouse with music playing at the putting green and driving range. Staff is friendly. Starter and course rangers did their jobs well, with late in the round free rum shots offered. Like I said, a fun place to play. As far as the course goes, the layout is good, fairways and tees rate a good, the greens I have to say were only fair/good on this day. Very puttable, but bumpy and grainy in places. That said, I would play this course again. A very enjoyable day was hard.

Valid dates: Feb 11, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019