Palm Beach National Golf Course

Staff Friendliness

Palm Beach National is a “must play” for any golfer travelling to the Palm Beach area and for local golfers too. Palm Beach National boasts a classic, Joe Lee designed championship golf course with some of the most memorable golf holes in the entire county. Sixty-eight hundred yards of manicured fairways, tight and true Tifeagle greens and some of the finest playing conditions anywhere insure an incredible golf experience that you’ll never forget. In addition to second-to-none playing conditions, Palm Beach National has developed a reputation and is known far and wide as Palm Beach County’s most fun and friendly golf experience. From the front door to the fairways, expect to be greeted with a welcoming smile and warm atmosphere unlike any other golf course you’ve ever played. From free coffee in the morning to complimentary house-made cookies in the afternoon, to the $5.00 lunch and daily specials, you’re guaranteed to have the most fun and friendly customer service and golf experience in all of South Florida. Come play at Palm Beach National and rest-assured that you will enjoy championship golf at its best and enjoy fun, friendly and welcoming staff unlike anywhere else in Palm Beach County at some of the most competitive prices in all of Florida.
Palm Beach National Golf Course
Scorecard for Palm Beach National Golf & Country Club
Black M: 73.1/133 509 390 165 407 426 414 505 179 371 3366 418 175 360 420 509 390 397 356 358 3383 6749
Blue M: 72.3/131 504 378 158 395 411 412 492 174 361 3285 404 154 361 413 501 378 384 349 343 3287 6572
White M: 70.3/127 483 349 141 352 384 398 465 155 339 3066 370 145 348 385 472 356 353 332 311 3072 6138
Gold M: 66.7/119 W: 73.0/129 391 314 123 311 358 318 438 137 300 2690 339 136 329 350 403 311 296 313 294 2771 5461
Red W: 69.3/123 393 290 93 272 300 277 425 119 279 2448 318 130 299 329 400 318 262 302 280 2638 5086

Year Built 1962
Greens Tifdwarf Grass

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted None

19th Hole Specials 29

Great course for the value!

Our third time playing this course and would certainly go back again. Great value for the money and the quality of customer service, friendly staff from first greeting to leaving the course. Conditions are great on the course and the greens and fairways are well maintained. Mike and team do an excellent job making you feel right at home.

Excellent

Good price deal. The course is in excellent condition. A lot of people working around. I am really recommend this course.
Off-course amenities Excellent

Excellent staff.

PB Nat'l has the best and most welcoming staff at any course i ever golfed. Thank you!
Off-course amenities Excellent

Challenging

Nice layout of a course, very challenging but fun. Greens recently aerated, otherwise great course, professional & friendly staff.
Value for the Money Good

Awesome Golf Experience!

I always love coming to Palm Beach National! The staff could not be friendlier! What a cool vibe with the tiki bar, free rum shots and loud music. We enjoyed our Saturday round and thought the course was in great shape. I love that it has a few challenging holes but is still forgiving off the tee.

Way Too Slow

Playing in a prime slot on a Saturday, I understand that it could take a little extra time. But this was 4:45 of mind-numbing torture. Groups hitting multiple balls off tees, PGA-tour like green reading (lining up another double bogey putt), poor cart parking, etc. There is apparently only one marshal, and his contribution was to offer our group shots of booze. Will not be back.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Poor
Course Conditions Fair
Value for the Money Average

Mismanged

** I'd like to preface this with the fact that I have never been a starter, but I can guarantee I would never mess up this badly. Also, most of my anger comes from the fact that I vouched for this course due to TYPICALLY wonderful pace of play. ** My name is McCrae Chapman, I played the back nine of palm beach national this morning with three of my friends. We got the course at 8:00 to hit range balls before our 8:22 tee time. The first tee was already stacked with carts upon our arrival and the starter, not the normal trustworthy "7-minutes in between never fails guy" began sending groups off the back nine. Our first nine was played at a decent pace, course was in relatively good condition. The back nine layout is fantastic, with a finishing hole worth playing twice.. BUT as we made the turn that's where our day went from wonderful to disastrous. The starter had forgotten he sent out two groups on the back nine in the morning, and had already started to send out a 32 man money league that has played Saturdays at 10:30 for the past several years.. We were told to grab something from the food shack, free of charge and that we would be pushed in following the group "about 15, 20 minutes".. I typically shoot in the mid 80s, but today I was shooting wonderfully. I had a 40 on the back (typically plays harder than the front), and had a wonderful pace going. As a group we decided to sit and have some tacos because 15 to 20 didn't sound so bad.. **The tacos are fantastic, the condiments do not disappoint.** After about 30 minutes the starter came and let us know it was time for us to go out. Mind you we started our round at 8:22, it was now 11:50. We played the first hole, and as we looked down number two we could see three groups on number two and two groups waiting for the par three, third. At that point we called it quits and headed to the club house.. We popped into the pro shop to let them know we were leaving, basically out of decency. The attendant offered us a rain check, which we contemplated but agreed with.. After realizing we were an "online payment," he could only offer us a card for our next round to be $25.00..? I understand that a group of 25 year olds might be typically calmed by a few free beers and a future discount, but that's not the type of golf I look forward to playing. I've been playing golf on my own since I was twelve and have never seen a starter botch a pace of play situation this badly. I've played this course once a month for over a year, and while I do enjoy the funny Facebook videos and playful attitude of the staff, this situation has forever tainted my view of this course. Please do not email or call me to reconcile this review.
Staff Friendliness Good
Pace of Play Poor
Value for the Money Poor

Valid dates: Sep 03, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
Book this Stay and Play package to enjoy your stay at the Stowe Mountain Lodge which includes 1 round at the exclusive Mountain Course at Spruce Peak (Formerly known as the Stowe Mountain Course) and unlimited rounds at the Stowe Country Club!
Lake Worth, Florida