Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Commented on 05/26/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, daviddelao. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Weekend getaway

My husband and I are always looking for fun and beautiful courses to play and this makes the list. Beautiful course, excellent staff and pace was perfect.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hi csdallasfan. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Great day and weather was perfect

This was one of those days at the coast, shirt sleeve weather and no wind to speak of. Greens had been punched and sanded a few days ago so they were a little slow but seemed to roll true. The punched holes were a small diameter.

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hi treeranger. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

A Hidden Gem

Beautiful ocean links golf course only 30 minutes from Santa Rosa. Great course condition and friendly staff make this a “play again” golf course. A little foggy the day I played but no less fun. Why anyone would want to pay $200 plus to play snobby Bandon Dunes when you can play this gem for $50.

It looks like a great golf course but it's an hour and 17 minutes from Napa where we are staying. We are on a road trip and we booked this course whe

We entered golf courses in Napa. Bodega Bay is one hour and 17 minutes from Napa. We tried to cancel but no refund, not the courses fault but disappointed in golfnow. I've tried to talk to a golfnow but I can"t get through to anyone and it's not easy to talk to anyone on their website. In the future I will carefully check where the golf course is located before making a reservation.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Hello, RGCAFC90CE4FA83406F7. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when trying to cancel your round. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Hi u000004454404. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Perfect day

Course was in great shape. Fast greens. No wind which is unheard of here.

Commented on 02/17/2020

u000007179646, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

One of the Best Course's in Sonoma Co.

Had a fantastic time, weather, course, staff, pace of play, everything was perfect!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, johnh1530! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hello, u000001263402. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Beautiful course

Everything was very nice, very friendly staff, pace of play was perfect. Very affordable!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Always a great day.

Love the layout and the Course is always in great shape.
Great staff, very friendly.
90 minute drive for us, but we’ll worth it!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, frank747! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great golf course and very challenging

Bodega Bay is a treasure to play. Staff very friendly, weather was perfect. Very nice pace.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, johnh1530. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

WOW!

Been camping at Dprean for abut 8 years and always wanted to play here. We were not disappointed at all even though it had rained the night prior and the coarse was super wet, cart path only for the round. Greens were unusually fast considering the conditions. 930 AM tee time made it a little chilly for the start (COLD).GPS carts that offered shot suggestions were perfect for a group that had never played the course. The staff was awesome from start to finish, awesome conversation, course info and education to dropping off breakfast burritos to us on the 11th hole. The views were breathtaking on almost every hole. My favorite two holes was 16 and 17, unusual but FUN!!
I will play this course every-time we are camping going forward. I think we are going to go back in April and hopefully have some spring like conditions!
Thank you are a great day and experience at the Links at Bodega Harbor!!
K Miles

Commented on 01/28/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000001353857! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Had a blast

Played this course for this first time, and all the reviews about how beautiful this place is, the views of the ocean, the friendliness of the staff and other golfers who frequent this course were not exaggerated. I bought a special on golfnow for an 11:30 tee time for $19 with cart, but I arrived a couple of hours earlier. No problem,...just had to pay an extra $10 to tee off earlier. It was well worth it. With all the recent rain, parts of the fairways were a bit sloshy, but the greens were holding all the short to mid iron shots. Being a links setup, you've got to be ready for some interesting lies. The carts have a GPS which helps with club selection, and there are helpful tips on course management. That said, a few of the holes setup were challenging for this first timer. I did lose a few balls because there were quite a few blind tee shots.
The practice area consisted of a driving range that was more like a batting cage--warm up means hitting into a net. They have a putting/chipping/bunker areas.
I completed the round in 4:15 only because I didnt want the day to end. I easily could've completed the round in at least 30 minutes less as the 2 foursomes in front of me graciously offered to be passed, but I wanted to take in the views.
I will def return again. It's well worth the drive from Petaluma.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Jricafrente! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good day even with the wind.

Another good day at Bodega, even with the traditional string afternoon winds. Course conditions for this time of year with the rain we have had were really good. Cart path only caused a good amount of walking but enjoyed the day.

Amazing difficult course for a first timer

Bodega provides amazing scenery difficult course as many hole have blind pins . Booked a hot deal which gave me opportunity to play a local course I wouldn't normally play. Downfall is the greens had recently been punched so scoring was even more difficult than usual. Looking forward to playing again soon.

Commented on 03/11/2020

u955375884, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Nice greens

Course was wet, but playable oh, and the greens were in very good shape.

Commented on 01/28/2020

vogtjm, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

fun layout, ocean views, great winter golf

Third time playing this course - which helps, given several blind tee shots and trouble spots that are not obvious the first time around. It had rained hard 2 days prior, yet the greens were in great shape and the fairways soggy in only a few spots. The layout is challenging on some holes, while others are pretty easy - a nice mix. 16-17-18 are amazing! Broke 80 for the first time!

Commented on 01/02/2020

nparkin34, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Love it

When I’m asked where my favorite course it I say Bodega Bay. Love it.

Monte Rio, California