The Links At Bodega Harbour

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.
The Links at Bodega Harbour
White I (W) 71 5476 yards 73.1 130
White I 69 5476 yards 67.9 119
White II 69 5476 yards 67.2 118
White II (W) 70 5476 yards 71.9 127
Scorecard for New Links
Black M: 71.6/132 404 338 206 405 506 158 215 475 324 3031 329 400 191 418 442 512 318 188 461 3259 6290
Blue M: 69.5/126 388 313 190 386 488 154 183 473 303 2878 303 390 175 387 432 501 286 151 404 3029 5907
White M: 67.9/120 W: 69.9/127 370 295 176 368 471 138 148 431 285 2682 285 360 150 377 404 475 270 138 335 2794 5476
Gold W: 68.6/118 287 251 134 303 422 88 127 421 266 2299 264 342 116 355 402 451 164 86 322 2502 4801

Year Built 1978
Greens Bentgrass

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in California (2017 #15)

Five Star Course

I have played and reviewed courses from coast to coast and this is the first course that I gave five stars all the way through from the moment you walked into the Pro Shop the friendliness of the staff the beauty of the course . Every hole have a view of the Pacific Ocean . Well maintain golf course is I am definitely coming back.

Dave H

The course was very challenging no hole was a basic layout . The view along the ocean SPECTACULAR. Would play it again on my next trip to Bodega Bay on vacation.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 11/06/2018:
Awesome! Thanks for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our golf course and the amazing views of the Bodega Bay. We look forward to you playing here again next time you're in the area.

Great views!

For the price this course has the best views I California.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 10/30/2018:
We couldn't agree more! Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Mike. Your kind words are much appreciated. Come back soon!

A different course

We played on a Tuesday, our biggest challlenge was fog. I was kind of expecting that it would clear as the round went on, but no such luck. However it wasn’t a big problem as long as you understand your ball flight. If you are wild off the tee, the fog will create a problem.

The front 9 are really interesting holes and so are the last three. The middle 6 are OK but nothing amazing.

This is a very undulating course. The fairways for the most part are not flat especially the front.

We enjoyed the course and will play it again if the chance arises

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 10/22/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Robert! We're sorry to hear the fog didn't clear up so you could really enjoy the views of the bay. We're glad you enjoyed your round though and we look forward to you booking another tee time with us soon!

B & B

Great choice for late September. 15 years gap since last visit. Quite a challenge, when you’ve forgotten what you learned the first visit. Better not wait another 15 years. Might be too much of a challenge at 85 years old!!

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 10/04/2018:
Thank you for coming back to The Links at Bodega Harbour, Robert! Glad you enjoyed your round. As you said, don't wait another 15 years to play here again. Come back soon!
Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 10/02/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star rating! Come back to The Links at Bodega Harbour again soon.

Perfection

The greens were the best I have ever seen them.

They were fast and ran very true.

The weather was cool, sunny & windy but a very pleasant afternoon to say the least.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 09/26/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Brian! We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed the condition of our greens. Be sure to come back for another round soon. Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star rating, Jeanne. Come back to The Links At Bodega Harbour again soon.

Best condition that I’ve ever seen it!

I’ve played this course many times over the last few years. The fairways look awesome and there’s good sand in the bunkers.

I’ve never seen the course looking better than it was today!

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 09/11/2018:
Awesome! Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour many times over the last few years. We appreciate you pointing out the great course conditions and we hope you come back for another round soon!

Beat the heat.

Fantastic, folks are friendly. Course is in great condition, had some challenges to it. But definitely a 5 star round

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 08/21/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We are very appreciative of your 5-star rating and kind words regarding our friendly staff and course conditions. Come back again soon!
Response from The Links At Bodega Harbour on 08/08/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars, Charles! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the amazing views of Bodega Bay. Come back soon.

Coastal View

Difficult course well worth the challenge. Staff was the friendliest in Sonoma County.

Rick

Ricky

Nick

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 08/07/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour, Rick. We're glad you enjoyed our challenging yet fun golf course. We appreciate your kind words regarding our friendly staff as well. Come back soon!

Hope you like a Challenge

This was my first time to Bodega and I couldn't be happier with the course. They checked us in loaded our carts for us and even gave us tips through every hole. Gps built into the carts was also a plus, helps on the holes you can see to well.

The wind makes it challenging. The course itself is well maintained, the holing hills make it a very beautiful course with a view of the surrounding bay. I'll be back 100% and everyone in my group enjoyed it as well.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 08/07/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience from the time you arrived and all the way through the round. We appreciate your kind words as well as you recommending our golf course to others. Come back soon!
Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 08/07/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon.

Views from every hole!!

Great day at Bodega, fog to start but burned off last 6 holes, course in excellent shape and great interaction from staff especially BC in the pro shop. We will be back.

TB North Vancouver

Response from The Links At Bodega Harbour on 07/19/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We're glad the fog burned off for at least the last part of your round so you could enjoy the views even more. We appreciate you leaving a 4-star review and we look forward to your next round with us.

Bodega Bay Golf is Special

Beautiful weather, tremendous views, course in great shape and staff top notch. Special day of golf at Links at Bodega Bay.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 07/12/2018:
Awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day out on the links. Be sure to book another round at Bodega Harbour again soon.
Response from The Links At Bodega Harbour on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We appreciate the 5-star overall rating. The views are absolutely amazing aren't they!? Come back soon!

Great course great views

It’s an awesome course. You can play short hole and then they give u huge holes I love it. Just wish I could afford it more.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 07/12/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoy our golf course. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Wonderful

I would have paid to just drive this course in a cart without hitting a ball. Very nice, helpful staff and views of the Pacific from most holes. You have to park your cart and walk 16 & 17 along the ocean, which was cool. They supply walking carts. Best value for a course that I have ever played. First time I have felt the need to write a review.

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 06/25/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great five-star review! We're beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your first experience with us. Please come and see us again soon!

Superb

The drive up there was worth every shot and every views !!!!! Be prepare for the wind !!!!

Response from The Links at Bodega Harbour on 06/25/2018:
Thank you for the very kind words and five stars! It's terrific to hear that you had a great time with us and we look forward to your next round here.
Sebastopol, California