Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Another Great Experience

If you get the chance, go play Bodega. This is a great course to escape to when the temperatures hit 90+ degrees inland. Conditions are usually great and the course gets challenging when the wind starts to blow. Great views and friendly staff. Go play!

Great value and exciting layout

Played in 4 hours 0900 tee time. Started the day with breakfast burrito and coffee $10 Made a hole in one today on hole 6. Best round. In a long time here. Greens are running true and fast. Can’t wait to get back. Staff was super nice about my hole in one. Promised a surprise gift in the mail.

Pebble beach north

without the 1000 price tag to play pebble this course is AMAZING tough as nails too. I dare you heavy hitters to challenge the black tees. I dare you. Brutal but fair. Loved it. New favorite local course

Commented on 07/06/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, jbones6971! We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself out there and we are thrilled you're considering us your new favorite local course. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Challenging and tricky

Grab some course knowledge before you go. Very tough for a first timer without it regardless of handicap.
Beautiful vistas. Friendly staff and patrons. This is a definite must play if your going to be in the area.

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hi elcorpus20. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Commented on 06/28/2020

YLCDIVtNfO3GrHC3s1Xo, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (800) 503-8158. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

View of the ba

Great ocean view course for the money. Very friendly staff and course in great condition. Grab a beer after your round at the bar.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hi Jgrebe1. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Bodega Harbor Golf Course

I love this course. It’s in excellent condition, we played 18 holes in 4 hours, the golf shop and snack bar were opened. The staff is friendly and helpful , the carts were clean and disinfected. I can’t wait to go back.
Did I mention the spectacular views?

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your review, u200904541. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great time at fun course.

Thank you to the staff, very nice to my son and I. I booked a tee time and didn’t check the fine print. It was for residents of the county only but they let us play anyway. Thank you staff!!

Commented on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your review, u510199191. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, daviddelao. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Weekend getaway

My husband and I are always looking for fun and beautiful courses to play and this makes the list. Beautiful course, excellent staff and pace was perfect.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hi csdallasfan. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Great day and weather was perfect

This was one of those days at the coast, shirt sleeve weather and no wind to speak of. Greens had been punched and sanded a few days ago so they were a little slow but seemed to roll true. The punched holes were a small diameter.

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hi treeranger. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

A Hidden Gem

Beautiful ocean links golf course only 30 minutes from Santa Rosa. Great course condition and friendly staff make this a “play again” golf course. A little foggy the day I played but no less fun. Why anyone would want to pay $200 plus to play snobby Bandon Dunes when you can play this gem for $50.

It looks like a great golf course but it's an hour and 17 minutes from Napa where we are staying. We are on a road trip and we booked this course whe

We entered golf courses in Napa. Bodega Bay is one hour and 17 minutes from Napa. We tried to cancel but no refund, not the courses fault but disappointed in golfnow. I've tried to talk to a golfnow but I can"t get through to anyone and it's not easy to talk to anyone on their website. In the future I will carefully check where the golf course is located before making a reservation.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Hello, RGCAFC90CE4FA83406F7. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when trying to cancel your round. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Hi u000004454404. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Perfect day

Course was in great shape. Fast greens. No wind which is unheard of here.

Commented on 02/17/2020

u000007179646, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

One of the Best Course's in Sonoma Co.

Had a fantastic time, weather, course, staff, pace of play, everything was perfect!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, johnh1530! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hello, u000001263402. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Beautiful course

Everything was very nice, very friendly staff, pace of play was perfect. Very affordable!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Always a great day.

Love the layout and the Course is always in great shape.
Great staff, very friendly.
90 minute drive for us, but we’ll worth it!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, frank747! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Monte Rio, California