Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Absolutely love this course!!

The course layout and ocean views are awesome!
We had a great round on a somewhat cooler day (60-65 degrees).
Just to add to the enjoyment, we encountered a beautiful predator on the course! A lynx!

Commented on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us torch892. We will pass along your positive experience to our team and we are glad you were able to see some wild life during your round!

Bodega

Course is in good shape, today there happened to be a ridiculous number of ball marks on the greens that weren’t there 2 days ago. Today, I was only able to hit in the warm up area for 5 minutes before the martial closed it for unknown reasons. I was originally paired to play with a threesome of women and the pro shop changed my time to play with the next group to be a “better pairing”. Unfortunately the 3 women showed up 5 minutes after the scheduled tee time and pro shop made us wait until after they tees off, which made for an extremely slow round. Would have been nice if they had let us, who were ready to go, play in front of the women. Instead, we waited on every shot for the entire round. Really disappointed today, but this was an exception and not the usual.

A pleasant surprise

We had just played Pebble Beach and this was set up by a family member who lives in the area but had not played this course before. It was a pleasant experience from the get go. Bob, the pro, who seems to be involved in all things at the course, was a pleasure. He was personable, knowledgeable and made the experience excellent. The course was challenging and very hilly with holes winding around the mountains looking over Bodega Bay and the Pacific. It is a course that you will have to play more than once in order to know where to put the ball but it was a fair challenge and the views were beautiful. I would recommend that you put this on your agenda if you are in the Sonoma area.

Fun course for a great price

Fun course for all skill levels. Will definitely come back for another round.

Commented on 07/20/2020

jesseg1989, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, u3037425. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Not great, but still fun.

Pro shop guy was a one man show. He was great! Very friendly, hard working. Cart was haphazardly disinfected, but we gave it an added wipe down. The cart was in bad shape. Bald tires, bad brakes, sloppy steering. The course is in ok shape. Shows some wear and tear on the tree. Fairways ok. Greens we're good. This course isn't long. But if you haven't played here before, it is a challenge. It's nice next to the ocean. Only one hole actually borders the ocean. It can get busy on the weekends.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi Bighacker1! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Another Great Experience

If you get the chance, go play Bodega. This is a great course to escape to when the temperatures hit 90+ degrees inland. Conditions are usually great and the course gets challenging when the wind starts to blow. Great views and friendly staff. Go play!

Commented on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your review, Luke7591645. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great value and exciting layout

Played in 4 hours 0900 tee time. Started the day with breakfast burrito and coffee $10 Made a hole in one today on hole 6. Best round. In a long time here. Greens are running true and fast. Can’t wait to get back. Staff was super nice about my hole in one. Promised a surprise gift in the mail.

Commented on 08/10/2020

larryorcutt2, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Pebble beach north

without the 1000 price tag to play pebble this course is AMAZING tough as nails too. I dare you heavy hitters to challenge the black tees. I dare you. Brutal but fair. Loved it. New favorite local course

Commented on 07/06/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, jbones6971! We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself out there and we are thrilled you're considering us your new favorite local course. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Challenging and tricky

Grab some course knowledge before you go. Very tough for a first timer without it regardless of handicap.
Beautiful vistas. Friendly staff and patrons. This is a definite must play if your going to be in the area.

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hi elcorpus20. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Commented on 06/28/2020

YLCDIVtNfO3GrHC3s1Xo, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (800) 503-8158. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

View of the ba

Great ocean view course for the money. Very friendly staff and course in great condition. Grab a beer after your round at the bar.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hi Jgrebe1. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Bodega Harbor Golf Course

I love this course. It’s in excellent condition, we played 18 holes in 4 hours, the golf shop and snack bar were opened. The staff is friendly and helpful , the carts were clean and disinfected. I can’t wait to go back.
Did I mention the spectacular views?

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your review, u200904541. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great time at fun course.

Thank you to the staff, very nice to my son and I. I booked a tee time and didn’t check the fine print. It was for residents of the county only but they let us play anyway. Thank you staff!!

Commented on 06/05/2020

Thank you for your review, u510199191. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, daviddelao. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Weekend getaway

My husband and I are always looking for fun and beautiful courses to play and this makes the list. Beautiful course, excellent staff and pace was perfect.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hi csdallasfan. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Great day and weather was perfect

This was one of those days at the coast, shirt sleeve weather and no wind to speak of. Greens had been punched and sanded a few days ago so they were a little slow but seemed to roll true. The punched holes were a small diameter.

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hi treeranger. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

A Hidden Gem

Beautiful ocean links golf course only 30 minutes from Santa Rosa. Great course condition and friendly staff make this a “play again” golf course. A little foggy the day I played but no less fun. Why anyone would want to pay $200 plus to play snobby Bandon Dunes when you can play this gem for $50.

It looks like a great golf course but it's an hour and 17 minutes from Napa where we are staying. We are on a road trip and we booked this course whe

We entered golf courses in Napa. Bodega Bay is one hour and 17 minutes from Napa. We tried to cancel but no refund, not the courses fault but disappointed in golfnow. I've tried to talk to a golfnow but I can"t get through to anyone and it's not easy to talk to anyone on their website. In the future I will carefully check where the golf course is located before making a reservation.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Hello, RGCAFC90CE4FA83406F7. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when trying to cancel your round. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We hope to see you again soon.

Monte Rio, California