Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Response from on 01/30/2019:
We couldn't agree more! Thanks for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour. Come back to enjoy the amazing views again soon.

Richard made sure I was taken care of showed great customer service very helpful

Response from on 01/30/2019:
Thanks for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're glad to hear you had a great customer service experience. We hope to see you out here for another round soon!

I tried to reschedule the round because of rain and they would not allow it. Had to play in the rain

I also tried to call Golf Now and could not get anyone to answer.

Response from on 02/15/2019:
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you weren't able to play due to the rainy weather. In terms of rescheduling your tee time, if it was prepaid on GolfNow, it'll have to be rescheduled with them. If it wasn't prepaid online, give us a call and we'll see how we can make the situation right. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

A Beautiful November Day!

The sun was warm, the wind was calm, the greens ran fast & true and the scores were low. What else can you ask for in mid November.
One of California's best places to play!

Exceptional layout and friendly staff

Played this course midday on Saturday and the Robert Trent Jones layout didn’t not disappoint. 16 and 17 are the two signature holes but the ocean views from the front 9 are impressive and the fairways were in very good condition. The staff were super friendly. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the San Francisco area.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Scott8925596! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dynamite

Terrific course. Stunning views. Great value. Play here.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, ChaseMcB! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hi savkev09. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Spectacular views

The course and greens were in great shape, the weather was exceptional, and the views were spectacular. I will definitely come back and play this course again.

Commented on 08/27/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, sswarbrick! We look forward to seeing you again soon so you can enjoy the amazing views and the great course!

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi kyappjones. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Five Star Course

I have played and reviewed courses from coast to coast and this is the first course that I gave five stars all the way through from the moment you walked into the Pro Shop the friendliness of the staff the beauty of the course . Every hole have a view of the Pacific Ocean . Well maintain golf course is I am definitely coming back.

Response from on 12/19/2018:
Wow! Thank you for this amazing review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We look forward to seeing you out here at The Links At Bodega Harbour again soon!

Dave H

The course was very challenging no hole was a basic layout . The view along the ocean SPECTACULAR. Would play it again on my next trip to Bodega Bay on vacation.

Response from on 11/06/2018:
Awesome! Thanks for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our golf course and the amazing views of the Bodega Bay. We look forward to you playing here again next time you're in the area.

Great views!

For the price this course has the best views I California.

Response from on 10/30/2018:
We couldn't agree more! Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Mike. Your kind words are much appreciated. Come back soon!

A different course

We played on a Tuesday, our biggest challlenge was fog. I was kind of expecting that it would clear as the round went on, but no such luck. However it wasn’t a big problem as long as you understand your ball flight. If you are wild off the tee, the fog will create a problem.

The front 9 are really interesting holes and so are the last three. The middle 6 are OK but nothing amazing.

This is a very undulating course. The fairways for the most part are not flat especially the front.

We enjoyed the course and will play it again if the chance arises

Response from on 10/22/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Robert! We're sorry to hear the fog didn't clear up so you could really enjoy the views of the bay. We're glad you enjoyed your round though and we look forward to you booking another tee time with us soon!

B & B

Great choice for late September. 15 years gap since last visit. Quite a challenge, when you’ve forgotten what you learned the first visit. Better not wait another 15 years. Might be too much of a challenge at 85 years old!!

Response from on 10/04/2018:
Thank you for coming back to The Links at Bodega Harbour, Robert! Glad you enjoyed your round. As you said, don't wait another 15 years to play here again. Come back soon!
Response from on 10/02/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star rating! Come back to The Links at Bodega Harbour again soon.

Perfection

The greens were the best I have ever seen them.
They were fast and ran very true.
The weather was cool, sunny & windy but a very pleasant afternoon to say the least.

Response from on 09/26/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Brian! We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed the condition of our greens. Be sure to come back for another round soon. Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star rating, Jeanne. Come back to The Links At Bodega Harbour again soon.

Best condition that I’ve ever seen it!

I’ve played this course many times over the last few years. The fairways look awesome and there’s good sand in the bunkers.
I’ve never seen the course looking better than it was today!

Response from on 09/11/2018:
Awesome! Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour many times over the last few years. We appreciate you pointing out the great course conditions and we hope you come back for another round soon!

Beat the heat.

Fantastic, folks are friendly. Course is in great condition, had some challenges to it. But definitely a 5 star round

Response from on 08/21/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We are very appreciative of your 5-star rating and kind words regarding our friendly staff and course conditions. Come back again soon!
Response from on 08/08/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars, Charles! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the amazing views of Bodega Bay. Come back soon.
Monte Rio, California
Sebastopol, California
Rohnert Park, California
Rohnert Park, California
Windsor, California

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900