Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Coastal View

Difficult course well worth the challenge. Staff was the friendliest in Sonoma County.
Rick
Ricky
Nick

Response from on 08/07/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour, Rick. We're glad you enjoyed our challenging yet fun golf course. We appreciate your kind words regarding our friendly staff as well. Come back soon!

Hope you like a Challenge

This was my first time to Bodega and I couldn't be happier with the course. They checked us in loaded our carts for us and even gave us tips through every hole. Gps built into the carts was also a plus, helps on the holes you can see to well.
The wind makes it challenging. The course itself is well maintained, the holing hills make it a very beautiful course with a view of the surrounding bay. I'll be back 100% and everyone in my group enjoyed it as well.

Response from on 08/07/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience from the time you arrived and all the way through the round. We appreciate your kind words as well as you recommending our golf course to others. Come back soon!
Response from on 08/07/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon.

Views from every hole!!

Great day at Bodega, fog to start but burned off last 6 holes, course in excellent shape and great interaction from staff especially BC in the pro shop. We will be back.

TB North Vancouver

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We're glad the fog burned off for at least the last part of your round so you could enjoy the views even more. We appreciate you leaving a 4-star review and we look forward to your next round with us.

Bodega Bay Golf is Special

Beautiful weather, tremendous views, course in great shape and staff top notch. Special day of golf at Links at Bodega Bay.

Response from on 07/12/2018:
Awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day out on the links. Be sure to book another round at Bodega Harbour again soon.
Response from on 07/06/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We appreciate the 5-star overall rating. The views are absolutely amazing aren't they!? Come back soon!

Great course great views

It’s an awesome course. You can play short hole and then they give u huge holes I love it. Just wish I could afford it more.

Response from on 07/12/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoy our golf course. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Wonderful

I would have paid to just drive this course in a cart without hitting a ball. Very nice, helpful staff and views of the Pacific from most holes. You have to park your cart and walk 16 & 17 along the ocean, which was cool. They supply walking carts. Best value for a course that I have ever played. First time I have felt the need to write a review.

Response from on 06/25/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great five-star review! We're beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your first experience with us. Please come and see us again soon!

Superb

The drive up there was worth every shot and every views !!!!! Be prepare for the wind !!!!

Response from on 06/25/2018:
Thank you for the very kind words and five stars! It's terrific to hear that you had a great time with us and we look forward to your next round here.

Foggy but it didn't impact the wonder of this course. Fantastic ocean views all over the front 9. Several blind shots down on the beachside back 9. As others have said, the greens are quite a challenge.
Walking the 16/17 across wetlands bridges was a cool treat!
Can't wait to return and play again.

Response from on 06/19/2018:
Thanks so much for the terrific five-star review! We're so pleased that the fog didn't impede you from enjoying all our course has to offer! We look forward to your next round with us.

Poor man’s Pebble Beach

For a very reasonable price you can play a Robert Trent Jones course in wine country with a view of the ocean on 16 holes. And the two holes where you can’t see the ocean are laid out across this beautiful marsh land. Even though it is 6400 yds from the tips it will challenge every part of your game. The natural beauty and the wildlife are a plus. Good service and good food too! And don’t forget to check out the view from the bar!

Response from on 07/12/2018:
Thanks for the great 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoy playing The Links at Bodega Harbour as much as we do. We appreciate you recommending other golfers to come and check out these amazing views and RTJ design as well. Hope to see you out here again soon!

Great ocean course

Weather was great little wind and short sleeve day, not what you usually find at this course. The greens are very fast and have lots of elevation changes, putting is always a challenge on this course. We knew the course was difficult but still great to play, especially if you can get a great weather day.

Response from on 06/19/2018:
We're thrilled to hear that the weather held out for you and you were able to enjoy a fun and challenging round. Please come and see us again soon!

Amazing views

What a golf course. Almost every hole had a view of the pacific. The wind made it very challenging yet fun and the greens super fast almost PGA level.
The staff were friendly and very helpful as well.
I’m definitely coming back.

Response from on 07/03/2018:
Awesome! Sounds like you had a great day out here at The Links At Bodega Harbour. Thanks for sharing this great review, Roberto. The views are absolutely amazing, aren't they? We look forward to you booking another round with us soon!

the veiw

Fun course nice veiw .Greens in good shape ,stay away from ruff are your ball is gone.

Response from on 05/31/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review! We appreciate you playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. Staying away from the rough is always great golfing advice. Come back again soon!

A MUST PLAY

Heard about this course from a friend in the UK, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED PLAYING HERE.
Nice welcome from the cart guy in the car park who brought the cart to our car. Check in staff were friendly and approachable, and and appreciated our business.We were given a brief on warm up fascilities , ie nets to hit a few warm up shots etc. No starter on first tee but we had already been informed at check in off pin placement. Would have been nice if someone had gone through the start up of the GPS on the cart, it took us a few holes to get it up and running.The carts are the old petrol engine type and were a bit sluggish - but it got us round ok.
We played off the back tees and found it a great challenge, we were a 2 ball who play off 8 and 10 handicaps. Tee boxes were in good condition,as were the fairways, and the greens were very good and fair.
Fantastic views from the top end of the course down into Bodega Harbour, it was rather a dull, low cloud day with a bit of drizzle , but the setting, views and condition of the course far outweighed that.
The last 3 holes are very interesting and a tough challenge when there’s a little breeze.
All in all I would definitely go out my way to come back here, it’s a little gem .
We were staying in San Francisco and it took about 1hour 30 mins to drive up - we’ll worth it, and we managed to get a nice green fee of $36 + tax PP for 18 holes/cart using the Golf Now app.
Pace of play was spot on - on the way back we dropped in to Sausalito for a bite to eat at Bar Bocce , in order to miss the traffic heading back in to San Francisco.
If your new to this area - It’s a MUST PLAY.
We played on Thursday 23rd May 2018 at 1pm .

Response from on 05/31/2018:
Thank you very much for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the amazing views of the bay, our friendly staff, and much more. We hope you make the drive out here again soon. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Beautiful Course

Always fun to come play this course. Well maintained, and great views of Doran Beach and Bodega Bay. The wind and fog are definitely factors to consider while booking tee times.

Response from on 05/31/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Dylan! We're glad you always have fun and hopefully the wind and fog weren't too much of a factor during your most recent round. Come back again soon!

Fun course with great views

Not long, but a high value on hitting the fairways. Fast, large greens with lots of contours.

The views are worth the drive.

The staff was great, friendly and very professional.

Response from on 05/17/2018:
Thanks for making the drive out here to play The Links At Bodega Harbour! We're glad you enjoyed not only the views but also the course conditions and our friendly staff. Come back again soon!

Beautiful Dsy

All is well in Bodega, you show up play golf , gotta be a good day . Thanks Bodega Bay

Response from on 05/17/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We couldn't agree more! With the amazing views we have here, it's tough not to enjoy your round. We hope you come back again soon.

Record Time

On occasion playing as a single has it's advantages. Yesterday was perfect as I completed my round in 3 hours despite some windy conditions that made me think twice about each shot. The course was in good shape and played fair. A foursome ahead me allowed me to play through on the third hole and after that I was pretty much in the clear.

Response from on 05/17/2018:
Awesome! Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. Nothing better than cruising around the course for a 3-hour round. Come back again soon!

Great Day at Bodega Bay!

It was a Great Day and perfect weather. The greens were very rough and they did not run true. It was obvious they had not recovered from aeration. It is still a Great place to play.

Response from on 04/26/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour, Brian! We're glad the weather was perfect for your round. We apologize if the greens are not quite back to 100% yet but they're getting there. We hope you'll come back again soon. Thanks for sharing the picture as well!
Monte Rio, California
Sebastopol, California
Rohnert Park, California
Rohnert Park, California
Windsor, California

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900