Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Commented on 02/27/2020

Hi u000004454404. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Perfect day

Course was in great shape. Fast greens. No wind which is unheard of here.

Commented on 02/17/2020

u000007179646, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

One of the Best Course's in Sonoma Co.

Had a fantastic time, weather, course, staff, pace of play, everything was perfect!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, johnh1530! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hello, u000001263402. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Beautiful course

Everything was very nice, very friendly staff, pace of play was perfect. Very affordable!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Always a great day.

Love the layout and the Course is always in great shape.
Great staff, very friendly.
90 minute drive for us, but we’ll worth it!

Commented on 02/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, frank747! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great golf course and very challenging

Bodega Bay is a treasure to play. Staff very friendly, weather was perfect. Very nice pace.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, johnh1530. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

WOW!

Been camping at Dprean for abut 8 years and always wanted to play here. We were not disappointed at all even though it had rained the night prior and the coarse was super wet, cart path only for the round. Greens were unusually fast considering the conditions. 930 AM tee time made it a little chilly for the start (COLD).GPS carts that offered shot suggestions were perfect for a group that had never played the course. The staff was awesome from start to finish, awesome conversation, course info and education to dropping off breakfast burritos to us on the 11th hole. The views were breathtaking on almost every hole. My favorite two holes was 16 and 17, unusual but FUN!!
I will play this course every-time we are camping going forward. I think we are going to go back in April and hopefully have some spring like conditions!
Thank you are a great day and experience at the Links at Bodega Harbor!!
K Miles

Commented on 01/28/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000001353857! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Had a blast

Played this course for this first time, and all the reviews about how beautiful this place is, the views of the ocean, the friendliness of the staff and other golfers who frequent this course were not exaggerated. I bought a special on golfnow for an 11:30 tee time for $19 with cart, but I arrived a couple of hours earlier. No problem,...just had to pay an extra $10 to tee off earlier. It was well worth it. With all the recent rain, parts of the fairways were a bit sloshy, but the greens were holding all the short to mid iron shots. Being a links setup, you've got to be ready for some interesting lies. The carts have a GPS which helps with club selection, and there are helpful tips on course management. That said, a few of the holes setup were challenging for this first timer. I did lose a few balls because there were quite a few blind tee shots.
The practice area consisted of a driving range that was more like a batting cage--warm up means hitting into a net. They have a putting/chipping/bunker areas.
I completed the round in 4:15 only because I didnt want the day to end. I easily could've completed the round in at least 30 minutes less as the 2 foursomes in front of me graciously offered to be passed, but I wanted to take in the views.
I will def return again. It's well worth the drive from Petaluma.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Jricafrente! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good day even with the wind.

Another good day at Bodega, even with the traditional string afternoon winds. Course conditions for this time of year with the rain we have had were really good. Cart path only caused a good amount of walking but enjoyed the day.

Great course.

Played here before, however was a beginner. Caveat got a hot deal. This course is a beast . Decide when your driver needs to sit in the corner. Consult your fellow players if first time. If you have the luxury of time and are riding a cart scoot up to see some holes( esp no 5 I think) have fun. U can play this course for a fraction of pebble and it's real. Side note I put this with half moon bay as simply awesome.

Commented on 11/04/2020

u4190267, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Great day playing the greatest game

The course was in great shape and it was a great day, but unusual conditions. It was rather warm and there was almost no wind. For anyone who has played Links at Bodega Bay, you know what I mean. It might have been due to the time I played, but the course played fairly fast and it was well kept. There are undulating fairways, but that only adds to the beauty along with the view of the bay. I honestly had I a great around round of golf. The staff is always great. I highly recommend playing here.

Commented on 11/06/2020

Your feedback is important to us, sydjajoe. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Fantastic Ocean and valley views

Up and down hillside course
With half the holes having ocean views

Commented on 10/05/2020

Thank you for your review, tonytroughton. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi, Styven. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/31/2020

Thank you for visiting us at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/26/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, wontc2001. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hidden gem!

Great course... tough greens very playable course. Ocean views on every hole. Unique 16th and 17th hole.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u000008219231. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Monte Rio, California