Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Commented on 07/23/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, mikeharris24. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hi u1196547. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, flovision. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Thank you for visiting us at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Amazing difficult course for a first timer

Bodega provides amazing scenery difficult course as many hole have blind pins . Booked a hot deal which gave me opportunity to play a local course I wouldn't normally play. Downfall is the greens had recently been punched so scoring was even more difficult than usual. Looking forward to playing again soon.

Commented on 03/11/2020

u955375884, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Nice greens

Course was wet, but playable oh, and the greens were in very good shape.

Commented on 01/28/2020

vogtjm, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

fun layout, ocean views, great winter golf

Third time playing this course - which helps, given several blind tee shots and trouble spots that are not obvious the first time around. It had rained hard 2 days prior, yet the greens were in great shape and the fairways soggy in only a few spots. The layout is challenging on some holes, while others are pretty easy - a nice mix. 16-17-18 are amazing! Broke 80 for the first time!

Commented on 01/02/2020

nparkin34, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Love it

When I’m asked where my favorite course it I say Bodega Bay. Love it.

Not for the timid

The course is beautiful with each hole winding its way through houses on almost every hole with no holes bordering other holes (which makes for good uninterrupted, private play). It is therefore somewhat easy to hit a house if you have the skill levels of my group... and we did hit a couple of them But, the course is great and the beautiful setting could not be better. It also has a hitting area (net and balls) that is available free of charge to paid players so one can warm up prior to starting the round.

Commented on 12/03/2019

u314159714810, thank you for your kind words! Hopefully no broken glass out there! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Another amazing day

I always love playing this course. Layout is challenging but fair. The course was in good shape with the exception of a few greens that had recently been punched, but little impact on play. We had great weather with a little bit of a breeze. Did I mention the staff were super friendly. Great day. Thank you Bodega.

Commented on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your review, utesox. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bodega Harbor Review

Very fine course with great views, friendly staff and great restaurant/bar. Course is way too difficult for most golfers and the course was filled with them losing or searching for errant balls which led to agonizingly slow play. There is a desperate need here to hire a course marshal to speed up play, though given the financial constraints I doubt that will happen..

Great day at the Links

A perfect day at the Links weather was perfect and the ourse was in very good shape. However, the greens had just been plugged during prior two days, so putting was hit or miss. Knew the greens were going to be in this condition, but wanted to take advantage on a rare perfect day in Bodega to play one of my favorite courses.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hello, Jackson1955. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Terrific course. Stunning views.

Played on a weekend and ended up getting to play solo. Very well-maintained course. Friendly staff. Fast greens. Can’t wait to play it again.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, ChaseMcB! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Foggy for the first half, cleared and then wind (15-20 kts) after. Course is beautiful though, and in great shape.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Your feedback is important to us, rkclouse. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Played 8/28. Course in great condition.

A thoroughly enjoyable day at the Links.
Made all the better by 2 close up sightings of bobcats!

Interesting Test

I played this course today. I will explain all the things I wish had of known before playing.

Good: I enjoyed the course conditions, the greens are challenging and the short game shots I encountered here were unique. Knowledge of the course is needed to score well as I over clubbed and under clubbed on three holes each. The greens tend to stick so you should play to the yardage you fly if you have a high ball flight.

I loved the hills and slope of this course as well. I didn't feel like I played the same hole twice, which is a common complaint of mine on a lot of courses.

The first four or so holes are all uphill, yet are not particularly long. You can play with a driving iron or fairwood and still have a wedge into the green. The last three holes are some of the best I have played and are fairly easy, setting up for low scoring. 16 and 17 are built on marshland and fairly short. 16 is a drivable par four

BAD: I disliked the narrowness of fairways and the closeness of houses on this course. I understand a lot of courses have houses on the course, but this course felt as though the houses were part of the course as a hazzard. I played shots differently, because of the fact I could easily hit a house if something went haywire. It was somewhat unnerving as you basically don't have a place to warm up and to get the driver going you need to miss it a bit, or at least I do. Not to mention if my fade sways with the wind, you can hit a house, which had me hitting a 2-iron and 3 wood most of the day, sometimes even hitting a four or five iron.

I understand this isn't the courses fault and I enjoy the course, but I think people should understand if you have a high ball flight you need to control your shots at this course, not much room for error.

I had a lot of fun at this course, I scored well despite losing six balls to hazards. I think if the houses were a bit further back, I would play this once a month or so. Instead, I will play it maybe yearly.

It is a beautiful course and one worth a play.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi bruceoswald. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Monte Rio, California