Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Beautifully Windy

The course was one of most scenic course available in North Bay area. Net practice range was available and staff were very friendly. Green was bit slow and could use some work though. Say hi to the neighbors!

Response from on 04/19/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We agree the views are amazing! The greens are almost back to 100% since the aeration a couple weeks ago. Come back again soon!
Response from on 04/13/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars!

Bad greens

Not advised of the green conditions, punched and sanded prior to arrival or when paying for the round Not a good business practice.

Response from on 04/05/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour. We apologize if you weren't notified prior to your round that we had recently aerated our greens. We had the aerification notification on our online tee times, we posted about it on Facebook, and we sent an email to our database. We try our best to make sure nobody was surprised by it when they came out here so again we apologize for your experience. We hope you'll consider giving us another try soon.

Bad greens

Had a coupon which required and extra $20.00 per person because we started before noon on Saturday, No problem... However the girl working the pro shop, who said she was in charge of the marketing, failed to advise that the greens had been punched and sanded earlier that week (they were terrible) As I told her that is not the way to do business . Had I known we would have driven to Northwood or somewhere else.

Golf in heaven

The day was perfect. Brilliant blue ocean, sunny, mid-60’s, no wind and good friends. Couldn’t ask for more...

Response from on 04/05/2018:
Sounds like the perfect day! Join us for another round out here at The Links At Bodega Harbour again soon.

Best golf ever!!

From the moment you arrive you are greeted from the staff with a welcome and weather on the coast that was the amazing.
You should come and play this course to appreciate it. This is now my very favorite course.

Response from on 03/22/2018:
Wow! What an amazing review. Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that we are now your favorite course. Be sure to Follow us on Facebook. We just shared your review! @BodegaGolf

Bodega is always good

The weather was a bit windy, but totally playable. There are super hard holes, especially on the front. Greens were firm, good. Fairways were perfect. Just to nit pick a little, the traps are inconsistent. You don't really know what you have underneath the ball. Great layout, great condition, great location.

Response from on 03/22/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! The wind can definitely be a factor but the challenge is always fun. Your kind words and feedback are much appreciated and we hope to see you out here again soon!
California Advisor

Go. Play. It's Close Bay

I had played here only twice before and the course was perfect. It was One of a Kind, twice, and the best and purest golf experiences available anytime and anywhere. No different today. Really, to get a sunny and blue sky day with a little wind, we were spoiled to have the course to ourselves. Best coastal course for the $. With some wind against most holes on the back nine, course played long. Not a single thing out of place with this place, in, on, or around. 62 miles from East Bay, finished and got home in same time as local courses here. We won't be back...

Response from on 03/06/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We appreciate your kind words and we're glad to hear that you had some great weather to go along with a great golf course. We hope you come back again soon. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials!

Best golf deal of my life!

Bodega never fails to impress me. I’ve played this course for years but it never gets old. The course was about as perfect as I have ever seen it and for 18$ with a hot deal it’s impossible to beat. Don’t let the hills and houses intimidate you, it’s a great layout that offers you a solid challenge along with many chances to score. I picked a perfect day with clear skies and only about 10 mph in the wind department but even with a breeze and some coastal fog, this course is a hidden gem. With brand new carts featuring the latest GPS, a staff that is always there to help you out and views for miles of our beautiful coastline, I take advantage of every chance I get to play this golf course.

Response from on 03/06/2018:
Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our golf course to other golfers. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you consider Bodega Harbour the best golf deal of your life! Come back again soon, Anthony.

Best views available and great golf course

If you can catch a good rate on a sunny day with no wind this course is as good as it gets. The views of the coast are unbeatable and the course is very challenging but fun. It’s tough to avoid heavy winds or cold weather but it’s nice to have to switch up your game to play strategical. The staff is very friendly and I’ve never had a problem with the pace of play.

Response from on 02/21/2018:
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and kind words about our golf course. Next time you play out here be sure to take some pictures of the great views and share them on our Facebook Page! @BodegaGolf

great round

Had a great time a Bodega Bay! good course with great views, and service. I would highly recommend this course.

Response from on 02/21/2018:
Thank you for your kind words and 5 stars. We appreciate you recommending our golf course to others. Be sure to book another round soon! #BodegaGolf

Great course!

I’m from southern ca so playing by the beach down there would cost an arm and a leg. This course was a BARGAIN. The staff was great. The course was beautiful. The views from the course were awesome. I will definitely be recommending this course to anyone that asks me which course to play in northern ca. Thanks for great day!

Response from on 02/21/2018:
Awesome! We couldn't be more excited to hear how much you enjoyed your day out here at The Links At Bodega Harbour. Next time you're in the area be sure to stop by for another round. Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from on 02/15/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! Come back again soon.

Great Day at the Harbour

We had a good day at Bodega Harbour GC. The weather was good and the greens rolled fast. The back nine was a bit slow because of one group that should have been goosed on by the staff. Otherwise terrific value.

Response from on 02/15/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour! We apologize if the pace of play on the back nine took away from the overall enjoyment of the round but it sounds like you still had a great day on the links! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. See you again soon!

Beautiful and challenging

Awesome views and a challenging course. Great Day!

Response from on 02/13/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! We're glad you enjoyed the views as much as we do. Book another tee time with us soon.

Great track!

First time here, I was really impressed. Granted, the weather was incredible, but the course was a fun layout in very good condition. A nice mix of challenging and getable holes. Staff was friendly, had a delicious egg sandwich at the turn, look forward to returning, cheers!

Response from on 02/13/2018:
Thanks for joining us out here at The Links At Bodega Harbour! We're glad to hear that we made a good first impression on you. Come back again soon! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials. @BodegaGolf

Course is very challenging. It was in great shape.. will play it again

Response from on 02/13/2018:
Awesome! Thanks for your review. See you again soon.

Love Bodega Harbour Links

Played Saturday Feb 3rd. Have played here about 30 times over the years and have never been disappointed. Play was slow for some reason this time. The course is great. It is a fun layout, no two holes are similar. The greens are very tricky. Love the rolling terrain of the fairways on the front 9. Great value for the money. Head pro and staff are really nice and accommodating. For the middle of winter, I thought the course was in pretty good shape. They made the course a littler easier over the years. Some traps were removed and some reduced in size. I love this place - see the ocean from every single hole.

Response from on 02/08/2018:
Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour many times over the years! We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write this great review as well. We shared your review on our Facebook Page. Go check it out! @BodegaGolf
Response from on 01/30/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! @BodegaGolf

Scenic views

Great course . Challenging at times weather was good clear almost no wind.little wet, greens were ran pretty fast I'll be back soon.

Response from on 01/29/2018:
Thanks for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your day out on the course and had some golf-friendly weather as well. Come back again soon!
Monte Rio, California
Sebastopol, California
Rohnert Park, California
Rohnert Park, California
Windsor, California

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900