Woodbridge Golf Club
Scorecard for Woodbridge
Black M: 74.8/133 431 196 573 177 426 483 527 317 420 3550 432 149 424 614 443 521 210 293 452 3538 7088
Blue M: 71.9/128 391 168 541 144 394 460 487 304 391 3280 383 124 371 525 393 511 178 281 428 3194 6474
Combo M: 70.1/124 391 168 496 144 353 426 447 304 351 3080 383 124 328 504 338 483 178 281 428 3047 6127
White M: 68.4/120 W: 75.1/145 352 127 496 124 353 426 447 278 351 2954 346 101 328 504 338 483 115 262 390 2867 5821
Red M: 64.7/112 W: 71.2/130 316 92 409 95 324 383 412 216 314 2561 316 74 272 443 289 396 92 189 349 2420 4981

Year Built 1999
Fairways Tifway 419 Bermuda
Greens Tif-Eagle Bermuda

Golf Simulator Yes

Great Time

It's been a few years since I've played this course. I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful.

The course itself, although difficult to play, was in great shape. The ground was a little hard due to the hot weather we've been having, but that was not a big issue.

I look forward to play Woodbridge again soon.

Slow

Very fun layout, greens were quick & true, but 5.5 hours to play a round is just too long. Bunkers needed considerable work, but fairways, tee's & greens were nice.

Fast green

Very challenging course.
Green is difficult but exciting.

No marshall so pace ofplay was horrible. Played on a sunday so expected some slow play but 4 hours to play 11 is awful. Had to get a rain check for the remaing holes since we didnt want to spend 7-8 hours there...

no respect

rain was around the area and i had checked in by phone to the club house so they had my number. the weather radar showed rain passing by so i kept playing. all of a sudden a severe downpour so i found a heavily treed area and called in to the clubhouse. a woman tried for 15 minutes but couldn't get through. right after that call the club house called and asked (where is our cart we are trying to close). i told them i was in a place trying to keep dry. they insisted i bring the cart in so they could leave never checking on my safety. i got drenched on the way in and my bag was soaked. i tried to take my clubs to the front door of the clubhouse to dry myself and them off but they insisted on hurrying and getting their cart as though that was all that mattered. i have a round already booked there tomorrow but i am seriously considering cancelling and telling them what they can do with their carts.

Always a good round

Course is in good condition, bunkers were declared GUR due to recent rains. Greens are a little spotty right now, but overall this is a great value, and well worth playing. I always enjoy this course.

Will return for more!

Looked for a course close to work for a mid-week pickup game that I could leave work early to play, while still getting home before dinner. Besides being new to the area, I was only aware of one course on the Tollway rather than this course tucked away. Before I picked up the Hot Deal time, I had to do research by reading reviews of this and surrounding courses as I wanted a course in good shape, just enough of a challenge, with lots of natural areas of trees/bunkers instead of side by side fairways. I'm glad I did because this course is a gem!

Driving range was well sized; both of the putting and chipping greens were each spacious and well manicured; clubhouse was very large; locker rooms separate from restrooms is a nice touch. Once I entered the Pro Shop the staff was very friendly and welcomed me to the course. He asked if it was my first visit and informed me of all amenities available with directions.

Finally, how did the course play? Overall the course is narrower. If you slice any shot you're going to have to drop as it will be lost to the trees. I thoroughly enjoyed how the course tied in the creek/river throughout every hole. Shots had to be planned out to either lay up or stretch further to hit the green. Greens were fast in the afternoon as the sun dried them up quickly. Decent amount of slopes to judge breaks when putting continued the challenge of the course. The weather for the day was very sunny, not too hot (88-90) but decent winds 12mph. Wind was a factor as the tree lines either funneled the wind against you, swirled it in circles, or made for a sharp crosswind. However the trees also provided bits of shade from the sun while awaiting the teebox. Lots of rainfall from 3 days prior left lots of standing water and mud in shady areas, rough was a bit taller from not being cut due to rains. Carts has GPS but we found to be off about 10 yards; non scoring as well but still helpful. Cartpaths were in ok shape as there were some cracks and breaks but nothing intolerable.

Overall, great challenging course with lots of risk/reward scenarios. Great landscape and GREAT value for the price. I will return again and again!

Good round beautiful and challenging course

Course was in good condition, some muddy spots but soft fairways. Greens are coming along but still played well. For the price really can’t find any other course in same price range that is so well kept. Will be playing here a lot.

Bring balls !

I played another course the day before and had a career round. I couldn't wait to play Woodbridge the next day. I wasn't as sharp and Woodbridge was kicking my behind. I forgot what a challenging course it can be but in a good way. I will be going back much more now after not having been in quite a while. My game is better now and I'm up for the challenge !

Layout is beautiful, but course needs grooming.

Came down for business in the NE Dallas area from Iowa, and brought my clubs with me knowing I would have an afternoon to get away from work. The course has a beautiful layout and is a very nice area. There has been a lot of rain over the past 2 weeks here, and another inch came down the day before. So, golfing was cart path only, and the course was quite soggy. That didnt bother me at all though, knowing there was nothing they could do about it. That being said, I could tell the course has been a little neglected, and that is a shame. The layout and landscape is beautiful, and this course has a ton of potential to be excellent! Unfortunately, right now, it is in poor condition. The bunkers hardly have any sand, the grass in some places is more like mowed weeds than it is grass, and the greens are not pristine. That being said, I had a lot of fun, the value was good to me being that it was pretty cheap compared to courses at home of the same condition.

Solid Choice

First off, only played the front nine. Court was inundated with rain and grounds crew could only get front nine ready. But, course staff informed us, discounted price, and went out if their way to accommodate us.

This course is a great value for the price. GPS and excellent greens (slow because of rain and couldn’t mow) made the day great.

I can’t wait to play it all. Definitely a course I want to play again.

Friendly Course In Very Good Condition for this time of year

$25.00 rate for the over 60 year old crowd is great. The staff went overboard to accomodate anytrnig we needed.

Rocks on greens

I’ve played this course a lot and I don’t remember the last time I stopped to write a review for any round of golf, but today was sad. I understand punching greens and sanding, but there were literally thousands of small pebbles on every greens. So much so the ball would snake when you hit your putt. Disappointing they wouldn’t tell you or at least offer a modest discount for such poor conditions. I’ll be back to play when the rocks are gone.

Great all the way around

Course, service, food, value for the dollar, and everything about this place is perfect. Keep up the good work Woodbridge!

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020