A view from Atlantis Country Club.

Located just south of the Palm Beaches, Atlantis Country Club has a convenient location that is just minutes from Palm Beach International Airport. The golf course stands out from others in the area thanks to the abundance of mature oaks and pines as well as massive banyan trees. The lush landscape is reminiscent of a course you would find in North Carolina. The layout features fast, undulating greens and fairways that range from being wide-open to tight and lined with trees. Water hazards come into play on nine holes, including a series of canals that cross many of the fairways. Golfers will be confronted with tricky approach shots with water one side and thick stands of trees on the other. To make the golf course even more challenging, there are 100 bunkers treacherously bordering the landing areas and greensides.

Atlantis Country Club

Dress code Collared shirt required

Snacks

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 09/24/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Atlantis Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Just a great course! You would never know it had rained all day yesterday . The course was perfect like it never got wet!
Best value course around!!!

Commented on 09/24/2020

artiestar2, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u498344173! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Played early in the morning and went out as a single. Can't really comment on overall pace of play. The course is good for all handicaps. I am a 15 handicap and played from the blue tees. I did not find the course very challenging. The course was in good shape and the greens run true.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hi u52295589. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi Steveapg. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Great condition even in bad weather

I played this course for the 1st time and even with rain (sometimes heavy) coming in and out during the round, the course stayed in great condition. The greens are very quick but very true and the course had minimal spots where ball marks or divots weren’t fixed. The staff was great, and even with a slower foursome in front of us, play wasn’t too bad, as a ranger was out making sure everyone got on pace when they fell behind a little. Overall a great experience and excited to play here again.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi u946101140. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 09/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, tdpatrice. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

A Nice Course with opportunity

Atlantis is a very nice layout. There are some spots where the fairway has browned. The greens roll very well and for the most part are better than they look. First impression is they are too brown. Yet, they roll very well for the most part. Enjoyable course challenging but fair.

Commented on 09/09/2020

Hi u000004553436. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club.

Very Enjoyable Course

I live in Parkland, so this was a bit of a drive to go play this course, but I would do the drive again without question. The course was great. Lots of bunkers which made it challenging, but very enjoyable. I highly recommend.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi u196106953. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi jrlavieri. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Still good

played this course several times 20 yrs ago remembered I liked it back then. Glad to see they didn’t redo everything. Lots of trees wise fairways the greens were nice and quick. Seemed in great shape to me but I’m not too fussy. I’ll definitely be back

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi ortho4. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Nice relaxing round

Nice relaxing round, Great fairways, great greens, friendly starter. I was matched up with a local, it was a nice relaxing round of golf. For as hot and dry as it been, the course conditions were excellent.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi mikej1809. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, greglo! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi u798557144. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Challenging Greens

Starter was excellent. Great pace of play. 3.5 hours for a foursome was outstanding especially in the hot weather. Could have used more holes on the practice green to help prepare you for the extremely fast greens on the course. Approach shots and chips were very tricky due to the speed and where pins were. Could have used a beverage cart with no water stations.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi swingfest. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

This is one of the best values in the tri-county area. Great condition at a very competitive price. The greens are true and fast and the fairways are always well kept. The staff is professional and friendly. I highly recommend it!!

Commented on 08/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us akronbobby. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Atlantis Country Club thanks you!

Simply the best semi private golf course in Palm beach county!

Great greens , course is always maintained to very high standards! Staff is friendly and knowledgeable .
I would recommend this course to all golfers!

Commented on 08/27/2020

Hi artiestar2. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Matthew7245907! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Atlantis Golf course

Only issue we had was with our GPS getting to the course. There are two courses in Atlantis, FL. One is the private club which our directions sent us to. Overall, the Atlantis Club was excellent. The course and greens were in really good condition. As a novice golfer I found the layout challenging but fun. I highly recommend playing if you have the chance. Staff was very friendly.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hi u2061822826. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi Dpkoerner. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Lantana, Florida