A view from Atlantis Country Club.

Located just south of the Palm Beaches, Atlantis Country Club has a convenient location that is just minutes from Palm Beach International Airport. The golf course stands out from others in the area thanks to the abundance of mature oaks and pines as well as massive banyan trees. The lush landscape is reminiscent of a course you would find in North Carolina. The layout features fast, undulating greens and fairways that range from being wide-open to tight and lined with trees. Water hazards come into play on nine holes, including a series of canals that cross many of the fairways. Golfers will be confronted with tricky approach shots with water one side and thick stands of trees on the other. To make the golf course even more challenging, there are 100 bunkers treacherously bordering the landing areas and greensides.

Atlantis Country Club

Dress code Collared shirt required

Snacks

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi lorenball. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi u000006455607. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi u314160571503. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi u421832926. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Sanding occurring during play!

I have been golfing for many years all over Florida and I have never seen anything like this:

They were laying Sand on the Green using a cart and send dispenser one hole ahead of us for 15 holes. We were the first group off the tee and there was actually no one behind us so it seems they could’ve waited for us to play the hole and then sand. We actually had to wait for them to do this for four holes. It would be nice if people that work the course also played the game so they understood why this was such an issue. When I went into the clubhouse The man working behind the counter who need some social skills by the way, said that he could give a nine hole rain check but this does nothing for me as I was visiting from another city.

Since I booked on Golf Now he suggested that I take it up with them.

Bottom line is there is no airification alert or anything indicating sanding going on before I booked my $50 teatime.

Please see just one of the 15 sanded greens below.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DrStuart! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks!

5 somes

This is the second time in a row that the group in front of me was a fivesome. Not cool. Play slows down and it shows a policy that some players get treatment different than other players and that management is ok with that.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hi flabrian. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club.

Great Greens and Sand

I always like the layout and variety of the holes. The new greens and white sand traps moved this course up a notch. I would recommend that any golf tourist but this course on his or her list.

Good course but pricey

I don't have too much to say about the conditions of the course; it's just good. The layout is also good with moderate challenges. Fairways are wide open with little hazards and greens are smooth with some undulations. However, I do think the price to play is way too high when compared to nearby public courses with similar conditions. I would play this course again if the price is right.

Commented on 07/30/2020

Hi Fargorito. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club.

Great all around experience !

Commented on 07/31/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, artiestar2! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 07/23/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, greglo. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi edanvanon. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi 1027sez. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hi Fmick1201. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hi wbosborne. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Challenging greens, overall great course.

2nd time playing in a week. Greens are some of the truest and nicest rolling around. Fairways a bit thin but overall I really enjoy this mostly open course. Beautifully kept, an emerald green garden. Range lacks distance for driver and woods but is great otherwise. Nice chipping/putting area. Best hot dogs around!

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hi u939271884. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Good Course

Course is always in good shape. Challenging from the back tees - a few of the holes are really short if you're teeing it forward. Greens are usually fast and dry. However during the last round, greens were a bit slower than normal as it appeared they recently had a lot of rain - a few of the bunkers had standing water.

Course is over priced for the summer but I think they are trying to makeup for lost revenue due to COVID closures. Better values out there but worth playing if the price is right.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi David6834401. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi u314159857374. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi ldb3over. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Lantana, Florida