Previously known as Legends at LPGA International

Hills Course at LPGA International Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Arthur Hills (1998) MacCurrach Golf (1998) Drew Rogers (1998)

Playing Multiple Courses 53

LPGA Hills course

Great course in great conditions and a tough course
Will be going back soon

Not very safe

Made us share carts which is not safe. Have not seen any other course do this. Refreshment cart girl had no mast or gloves. No masks in the bar area. Love the course but will not go back till I feel safe, which I didn’t today.

No virus

Hills course was recently aerated and these greens are still better than 90% of the courses in north Florida area.... amazing time at the golf course today

A Premier Golf Experience

This venue is a step up from the usual golf course design and maintenance. Our golf group plays at LPGA once a month as a "special" treat. The staff does not disappoint; they all do their jobs very well and make all in our group happy that we chose the LPGA course; we play both the Jones and the Hills courses. Thank you LPGA staff for working to satisfy customer needs; your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

LPGA-Hills course

Great day at LPGA..the Hills course is a great layout.
Greens were recently aerated but was still great to play.
Both courses at LPGA are worth playing.

Extremely Disappointed

What an extremely disappointing experience for what I had hoped would be a great day of golf at LPGA International. From the moment I pulled up to the bag drop, to the time I left it was an experience for sure, for all the wrong reasons. The first representative, this young lady I encountered at the bag drop was rude, dismissive, and was not helpful at all. The conversation went something like this, I said good morning to her because refused to acknowledge my presence as I put my golf bags down stood there and was looking for a cart. I then had to ask her where the carts were because there were none that I could see, her response was “we are out of carts, the only ones we have are for tee times”. I said well that’s perfect because I have a tee time at 10am, she seemed to be annoyed that she had to go and get a cart. It didn’t get any better as I walked into the pro shop to check in for my tee time. The two gentlemen behind the counter said nothing, no greeting at all, and I felt by me checking in I was in some way disturbing, or inconveniencing them. Since it was my first time there, I had a couple of questions that were meet with rather sarcastic replies, and a dismissive mocking attitude. When I booked my Tee Time to play the Hills Course I was looking forward to a great day of golf, so even after the shortcomings of the staff I was in good spirits because I love the game. So, I went on my way and figured I’d just let the course speak for itself. Since the gentlemen in the pro shop and the young lady at the bag drop were no help, I assumed there would be a starter to help guide me to the first tee. There wasn’t one but another guest guided me in the right direction and off I go. After a really good tee shot and an even better approach shot, I walked up to green and was utterly disgusted. Had I not drove in from Orlando, I would have gone back to my car and left. The greens looked like they were under complete repair, large punch holes and tan, not from just all the sand. At no time was I informed that the greens were all under such distress, and completely unplayable. I did not see it anywhere when I booked, when I looked at the website, from the young lady at the bag drop, or the two rude gentlemen in the pro shop. This is absolutely unacceptable, had I known I would have played the Jones Course or choose a day when the greens were fully repaired. After about the 8th hole I finally meet an employee that was nice, helpful, and actually smiled. This gentleman asked how my day was going, (because he was so nice, I refrained from telling him what a horrible experience I was having) he took my cart number and name, he wished me a good day went on. I also bought a couple of Gatorades from the young woman on the bevarge cart who was also very plesent and wished me a good day. After my round I pull back up to the bag drop and the gentleman there was amazing. He was pleasant, professional, helpful, thank me for playing and welcomed me to come back and play again. He even checked my cart for me multiple times to ensure that I had taken all my belongings. Before I leave to take my 50-minute ride back to Orlando (where I have a plethora of courses to choose from) I decided it would be best I use the restroom. On my way out I decided to go back into the pro shop to see if there was anything, I could buy considering there seemed to be plenty of sale items and I can always use a new polo or pair of shoes. As I walked into the pro shop the two young men behind the counter didn’t even look up from what they were doing. Having had a career in retail I decided to start the timer and see how long it took one of them to acknowledge a customer. As I walked around looking at shoes, polos, hats clubs, etc one of the gentlemen looked directly at me and said nothing. I was the only one in there for over three minutes before that even happened. Now I see why you have so much inventory. If your employees aren’t trained to even recognizing customers, let them know about your sales, or even just say good afternoon you will lose valuable dollars. I give this experience an F, zero stars.

4.8677 stars

Love this place! Arthur Hills created a pure masterpiece ... I want to give that man a hug (but not with this covoid thing going on). Thanks for being open during covid19!

Great course and great conditons

The course is in great shape. Several Tee boxes but all of them make this course challenging . Play this course before summer comes, fun and beautiful place.

My favorite course in Palm Coast

Best condition of any courses in the area except some of the private courses.

Best

Best course in area hopefully price drops only can play at these prices once in a while!

Fantastic greens

Course was in great shape with fast greens and good fairways. Got a great deal through Golf Now. Course did not appear to be that busy (Virus I guess) so played in about 4 hours. Emphasis on the driver - If you hit the ball in the fairway and decently long you will be rewarded. Our favourite course to play in the Daytona area. Unfortunately had to go home eartly this year.

Great shape

The course is in great shape, will come back here soon

Great layout

Love the layout of the golf course. Even from the white tees, there are problems if you do not hit your driver well. One par 3 has a 180 yard carry over some marsh and creek. Regardless, it was a joy to play. I am going to come back again next spring and hopefully conquer #18. Thank-you for allowing us to play such a great course at a very good price through GolfNow.

Last played here a month ago and the greens were showing the lack of water. But, the greens have really improved. Grounds crew doing a great job on maintenance. Fairways in great shape. Pace of play was great. The course is challenging. If you're in the Daytona Beach area, this is a course you must play.

You get what you pay for

We are spending the month in the area. The Hills course is fun and challenging. we have played 3 other public courses in the area and the Hills course is by far the most groomed. It is more expensive but you get what you pay for..
We live on Cape Cod MA and the rates for the public course on Cape Cod are similar to the rates for the LPGA courses.

Conditions questionable

Greens were in average shape for a high quality course like this. This place is not cheap, and when I come here I expect a high quality experience. I did not get it this time. Late to tee off, tees were not mark properly or at all, and greens were average. I still like this place, but this time they do not get a great review.

LPGA International Bad Day

There was a collegiate competition taking place. It was a total cluster. The only personnel who knew how to deal with anything to do with a round of golf were the young lady and young man in the pro shop at check in.
No range balls in dispenser. No spots open to hit range balls. No golf carts available. The cart that we finally received died before we arrived at the first tee box.
9 holes toll 3 hours.
Never played the back nine.
Will never attempt to play LPGA International again.
Oh,, The Hills Course appeared to be in good condition, but the round was already ruined.
I called before booking and was not informed of the event.
Just bad business practices and greed.

Daytona Beach, Florida