Kiskiack Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent
Architect John LaFoy

Golf School Academy Yes - "Mark Houston Golf Academy"
Golf Simulator Yes

My wife and I love playing here

My wife and I moved to the area in May and joined at Kiskiack. It was very reasonably priced and we like to walk and find this course very walkable . We played dozens of times over the season and hope to get out again this week. The staff is very friendly. We find the practice facilities to be excellent, and enjoy an occasional meal at the restaurant. Hope to play more next year as I am retiring!

Commented on 11/25/2019

333smock, thank you for your kind words and becoming members with us! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience, and we truly appreciate your feedback & support. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club. Be sure to check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

Commented on 11/08/2019

Hi u164947711, thank you for your 4-star rating! Join us for another round soon at Kiskiack Golf Club.

Played this course 2 years ago and it's as nice and challenging as I remember. The scenery is beautiful and the rolling hills make the golf tricky and never boring. I love the variety of holes and even though the course was busy the pace of play was good. After our round we enjoyed our appys and beer!
And if your bunker game needs work, you might get it!

Commented on 11/07/2019

haybaygayle, thank you for your kind words and making the return visit to our course! We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club.

First time playing this curse, would play this course more if I lived here. Th is is a challenging course for your average and not so average golfer. Greens are fast.

Commented on 11/07/2019

Hi wlwadl, thank you for your 5-star review and joining us for your first round at Kiskiack Golf Club! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Hi reidgal73, thank you for your 4-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Kiskiack Golf Club.

Commented on 10/23/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great course!

This was a return visit. Course was in very good shape after much needed rain and cart path only. Pace of play was excellent, staff friendly & helpful. Will return again.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating and feedback! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course and pro shop 5 stars....Marshals, 1 star!!

it was bad enough that it took 2 hours and 35 minutes to play the front nine, but why is it that the marshals have to act like police officers and be outwardly rude!? I don't appreciate being told how to drive the cart or where not to drive it! Further, we should not have been left as a twosome as slow as the play was. It was miserable ... the worst experience I have ever had at Kiskiak!

Commented on 10/18/2019

Hi u356715742, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. However, we do aim for a 5-star experience so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements and truly apologize for any inconvenience with the pace of play & interaction with our staff. Your feedback has been shared appropriately, and we encourage you to reach out to our staff in the pro shop to address any concerns further. We hope we can welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hi niknate, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Kiskiack Golf Club.

God's Little Acre

Great views, green fairways and challanging greens..
Our fav course in Williamsburg area..

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi aerojro, thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback! Please book another round with us soon at Kiskiack Golf Club. We truly appreciate your support.

Great round!

Played today in some pretty intense heat and humidity. Loved this course!!! Greens were fast yet very well maintained. Had to watch your putting pace today. Had my share of trap play and some traps were a bit more on the clay texture than sand. Visually a very pretty course with well maintained fairways and greens. Will certainly come back and play here again. I’m from Bucks County Pa and rate this a must for a travel vacationer.

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hi RIchard5014228, thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback on the course! Please book another round with us soon at Kiskiack Golf Club! We truly appreciate your support.

Enjoy Kiskiack

Always enjoy this course. It was a bit annoying to have the bunker maintenance crew following us on every hole for half the round. Course was looking great today. Will be back. I’m

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hi schraudtga, thank you for your 4-star rating and sharing your feedback with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience with our course maintenance on the day of your round, and we will use your comments for guidance. We hope you still enjoyed your round and join us for an even better one soon at Kiskiack Golf Club!

Commented on 10/01/2019

Brutally slow

The staff here was so nice, that I hate to leave a bad review. We played on Saturday morning and waited on most tees for the group ahead to tee off. Meanwhile, the people behind us were clearly annoyed by the delays. So, there was 5+ hours of toe tapping and frowns behind us. It got blamed on a twosome two groups ahead that left after nine, but we soon realized they weren't the problem. The course is visually interesting, has elevation change and lots of mounds and bunkers without being overly difficult. It was also in good shape. I'd hesitate to go back.

Commented on 10/03/2019

Hi u000004503321, thank you for reviewing the course, however, we do apologize for the delay of play during your recent round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve as we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve using your feedback for guidance. We're glad to hear you still enjoyed the course & staff, and we hope we can welcome you back to Kiskiack Golf Club for a much-improved golf experience soon.

Great @!

I don't think I've ever said this before but this course was actually easy! On the other hand it is in great shape and I have no complaints... you can always tell when I course has a good management team!

Commented on 09/26/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating and kind review on our course & staff! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/25/2019

Commented on 09/25/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Condition

Surprised by the condition of the course. Thick fairways and fast smooth greens. Most courses in the area have lots of signs of wear and chippy greens.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi u00005614401, thank you so much for the 4-star review and feedback. We're glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club.

Valid dates: Dec 05, 2019 - Nov 01, 2020