A view from tee #2 at Kiskiack Golf Club.

Kiskiack Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect John LaFoy (1997)

Golf Simulator Yes

Great Place to Play

Only negative was the aerated greens were like playing plinko. Can't wait to go back when spring hits full swing.

Commented on 04/03/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating and taking the time to share your feedback with us, Nucks4422. We appreciate your patience & understanding regarding our recent aerification, but we can assure you our team is working hard to get the course in great shape. We're glad to see you still enjoyed your round, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club!

Great Place with Beautiful Scenery

Loved this course. The greens were not in great shape but they'll be back in a couple weeks. They were just aerated. Great layout and beautiful area.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating and sharing your feedback on the course, Nucks4422. We appreciate your understanding regarding our recent aerification, but we look forward to having you back for an even better round soon. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club!

Staff And Starter Unfriendly

You were never made to feel comfortable here. Staff was not helpful or engaging

Commented on 04/01/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course, however, let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your recent round as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We're going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make necessary improvements, and we will continue to work towards an excellent customer experience by using your comments for guidance. Thank you for playing Kiskiack Golf Club, and we hope to welcome you back for a better round soon.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Hi tmban, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we're sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Please feel free to contact our staff in the golf shop if there are any concerns you would like to discuss further.

Good condition

Course was in good shape. Pace of play was fast for first four holes, then caught up to another twosome. Twosome I front of them and a foursome. Okay pace for the next 14 holes. Still finished 18 in under four hours.

Commented on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, u314159836666! We're glad you enjoyed your last round, and we value your feedback. Please book another one with us soon, and thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club.

Commented on 03/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Always enjoy playing this course. It has an intriguing layout with challenging contoured greens. Greens are rolling great and a bit tricky.

Commented on 03/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Ok

I guess the best thing about today's round was that the very intelligent competant, kind girl at the pro shop register actually called me to let me know that kiskiac was on 90 degree rule instead cart path only today.... when it was switched! Wish I had more people like her working for me and my company! The only negative would be the greens. They were not true and it made pudding very difficult.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hi u356715742, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. As we aim for a 5-star experience, we always welcome this kind of feedback on our greens for further improvements. Your comments have been shared with our staff and we thank you for playing Kiskiack Golf Club!

Absolutely worth to go

Beautiful course, even during this time of year it was a pleasure to play here. Greens well maintained!

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hi ndegroot, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Kiskiack Golf Club soon!

Commented on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, u121857738! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another one with us soon, and thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club!

Wet day but still a great experience

Played right after an overnight rain. Naturally it was a bit muddy but still a fun experience. Course is beautiful wooded layout. Greens were very good for this time of year. Enjoyed the entire experience. Looking forward to going back on a better weather day

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for your great review, u314159771739. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Kiskiack Golf Club and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, demapp! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another one with us soon, and thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club!

Commented on 03/18/2020

Thanks for your 5-star review, nkepa001! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another one with us soon, and thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club.

Commented on 01/16/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Kiskiack Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Excellent Course

Pro Shop staff and bartender were great. Loved playing course and will definitely come back. Awesome time out there.

My wife and I love playing here

My wife and I moved to the area in May and joined at Kiskiack. It was very reasonably priced and we like to walk and find this course very walkable . We played dozens of times over the season and hope to get out again this week. The staff is very friendly. We find the practice facilities to be excellent, and enjoy an occasional meal at the restaurant. Hope to play more next year as I am retiring!

Commented on 11/25/2019

333smock, thank you for your kind words and becoming members with us! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience, and we truly appreciate your feedback & support. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club. Be sure to check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

Commented on 11/08/2019

Hi u164947711, thank you for your 4-star rating! Join us for another round soon at Kiskiack Golf Club.

Played this course 2 years ago and it's as nice and challenging as I remember. The scenery is beautiful and the rolling hills make the golf tricky and never boring. I love the variety of holes and even though the course was busy the pace of play was good. After our round we enjoyed our appys and beer!
And if your bunker game needs work, you might get it!

Commented on 11/07/2019

haybaygayle, thank you for your kind words and making the return visit to our course! We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Kiskiack Golf Club.

First time playing this curse, would play this course more if I lived here. Th is is a challenging course for your average and not so average golfer. Greens are fast.

Commented on 11/07/2019

Hi wlwadl, thank you for your 5-star review and joining us for your first round at Kiskiack Golf Club! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Hi reidgal73, thank you for your 4-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Kiskiack Golf Club.

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.