View from the yellow 18th tee at Las Sendas Golf Club

Style Desert

Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed Las Sendas Golf Club's course, opened in 1995 and among the toughest U.S. courses. Two Zagat surveys have ranked it among the top 50 U.S. golf courses.

Las Sendas Golf Club offers a desert course demanding top play as it takes golfers through the Usery Mountains, with a vista of Phoenix as the tradeoff for managing rough land close to 1,800 feet above the desert. Jones didn't create a course with whimsical decorations like railroad ties, and he didn't build targets. The golf course is for those who strategize, mapping the way from tee to green.

After a round at Las Sendas Golf Club, head to Las Sendas Grille, for the full bar, including wines from California, Australia and Europe, as well as four tap beers and domestic and imported bottles.

Las Sendas Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Poa Trivialis Grass
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (1995)

Pull-carts No

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with rubber spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptible attire. No denim jeans.

Our happy place

My husband and I love playing golf here. Not only is the golf course beautiful, the staff are also friendly and accommodating despite the times we are living in now.

The problems with Las Sendas

This course has great facilities, but it also has a lot of blind shots which makes it extra difficult when you only play it once every 5 or 6 years. Almost every hole has a long hilly walk from the cart path to the green which makes it difficult for older golfers. With many courses doing whatever they can to keep coronavirus from spreading, we were quite surprised when advised that if we wanted separate carts (which most courses are providing as a part of your green fees), it would cost an extra $25pp. This was not disclosed at the time of booking. Hope I don't die from the virus as a result of this round of golf.

e2729cf5-9314-52f3-8c6f-ae45ef27d27a
Commented on 04/09/2020

Thank you for your comments! We are providing a 75% discount during this challenging time and I hope you appreciated the condition of the golf course and the quality of our services? We simply do not have enough golf carts to provide everyone with their own cart, especially when so many arrive together in the same vehicles. We allow anyone the opportunity to rent an individual cart for only $25.00. A small price to pay to ensure your personal distancing concerns! Have a great day! Thank you so much for your comments.

Awesome course!

This course was absolutely beautiful! Fairways were perfect and greens were in great shape! Found a hot deal for $45 which was awesome! All of the staff were very kind and I will definitely be coming back soon!

Beautiful, course in great shape. Greens roll fast.

Commented on 04/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u302713005. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Las Sendas Golf Club thanks you!

Tee time changed

For the 3rd time at this course the tee time I made was changed by the clubhouse. I showed up at 11:15 for my 11:40 tee time and was told that I was now on the sheet for 11:30.

Commented on 04/07/2020

Hello, davekraai. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your flexibility with your start time and understand how that can be frustrating. Especially during our busier days, tee times sometimes get changed to make sure we keep the pace of play up to par. Again, we appreciate your patience with this and hope you consider returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Las Sendas!

Social Distancing

Great course and in super condition. Challenging and narrow at points with fast greens

Commented on 04/07/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Las Sendas Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Southeast Valley Gem

During virus, road alone this track is excellent from reception at starter, food at turn and a great overall condition. I will be back!

Commented on 04/07/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u000002060751. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Beautiful Day at Las Sendas

I haven’t played Las Sendas in awhile but for anyone looking for one of the nicest tracks in the Valley in absolutely perfect condition get out to Las Sendas Golf Course as soon as you can.

Commented on 04/07/2020

We are so happy you enjoyed yourself here at Las Sendas Golf Club enough to recommend us! We hope to see you again soon.

We had a "hot deal". Would never pay more than $70 at La Sendas.

My guess is this course is difficult for many amateurs.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Hello, u4788054. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Better than ever

First, this is no easy track. I think it is one of the toughest layouts in the valley. It can eat your lunch on a good day! The course itself is in such great shape right now. I was impressed. Fairways were great, greens were FAST. Hard to hold and probably running around a 12. I only paid 75$ and it is in phenomenal condition right now. As good of a value as any. Co-VID precautions in place FYI no bunker takes and foam in cups.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Amazing Golf Course

This course was in great shape. The course is challenging and fair. The views are amazing.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Corona Virus

The course is taking great efforts to keeping everyone as safe a possible. There efforts were very appreciated.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging but beautiful course!

This is a tricky course to play but very enjoyable. Course was in great condition and the staff is amazing.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club!

Always dependable

Course is in great shape nice fairways ...really nice rolling greens pace of play nice will be back soon

Commented on 03/24/2020

Commented on 03/24/2020

Commented on 03/23/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, mmrdlphx! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.