Style Desert

Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed Las Sendas Golf Club's course, opened in 1995 and among the toughest U.S. courses. Two Zagat surveys have ranked it among the top 50 U.S. golf courses.

Las Sendas Golf Club offers a desert course demanding top play as it takes golfers through the Usery Mountains, with a vista of Phoenix as the tradeoff for managing rough land close to 1,800 feet above the desert. Jones didn't create a course with whimsical decorations like railroad ties, and he didn't build targets. The golf course is for those who strategize, mapping the way from tee to green.

After a round at Las Sendas Golf Club, head to Las Sendas Grille, for the full bar, including wines from California, Australia and Europe, as well as four tap beers and domestic and imported bottles.

Las Sendas Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Poa Trivialis Grass
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (1995)

Pull-carts No

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with rubber spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptible attire. No denim jeans.

great deal

Played Las Sendas for $25.00. Great course and a fabulous deal. They are getting ready to overseed so the course was a little shaggy but for the price its a no-brainer. Great layout.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your review, douggibson. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Las Sendas Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Not the best time of year to play this course as they started over seeding the first two holes, and it was dried out. But it is tough and the layout is amazing. Will try it again for sure.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and your patience while we're over seeding. We're looking forward to your next round with us! Thanks for playing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Phenomenal course

Course was in great shape for the weather and for the price. I booked on Golf Now, and someone from the shop called the morning of saying they’d overbooked me and would I mind coming later; they offered some money for the grill as an apology, which was very nice. Course was tough - I’m about a 12 handicap, but shot a 90, and outside of one mistake, it was tough greens and the difficult layout that made me pay for it. Will definitely play again.

Commented on 09/10/2019

Your feedback is important to us, sosafan021. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Las Sendas

The golf course was in pretty good shape. There are areas however of dead grass, hardpan etc. The greens did not hod shots well which makes this a very difficult course to play and somewhat unfair. Hoe can you have a course with many of the greens setting on a hill which runs off in all directions and not have the greens hold an incoming shot.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hi winegardbob! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 08/20/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

2nd time playing Las Sendas

I played this course for the first time last Wednesday, Aug 7/19. I said to the pro shop attendant I would come back with my grandson once he gets in from Calgary.
We played the course today and like me he was really impressed with the course layout, staff support and after golf we ate in the Grille.
The food was just as good as it was when my wife and I ate there after my golf on August 7th.
Great course and friendly staff makes for a great outing.
Until the next time, keep up the great work.
Gord Peters

Commented on 08/20/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Gord! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Las Sendas Golf Club.

This was my first time to play Las Sendas. The course is in great shape and very challenging. The pins were placed in targeted positions behind traps.
The scenery is awesome and brings out the beauty in the course.
The pro staff and grill hostess were very friendly and personable. The food was very good at the grill.
Keep up the great work.
It was also neat to learn the owners also own the club I play in Chestermere, AB.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Las Sendas Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Las Sendas Golf Club.

Nice course, fun and challenging

Fun and fair course. Nice elevation changes make the course interesting. Good conditions and great value.

Commented on 07/30/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Pete1444216. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Good morning of golf

Always love Las Sendas layout. So pleasing with the desert and Mountain View’s. Greens were punched early in the month and seem to be coming back to almost normal. Grass is fairways in certain spots is coming in. Traps are good not hard. Pace of play was good.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. Please book another round with us soon!

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your review, Garrett4953648. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Las Sendas Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wow Nellie

The staff were excellent from Pro Shop, Starter, as well as the young gentlemen cleaning your club's at the end of your round. Playing the course for the first with a 8 handicap the course was a little bit challenging at times, I'm just not use to so many sand traps. Playing 3 different courses a week these sand traps where a pleasure too play out of. They had great drainage which made them fluffy and I must been in just about every one of them on this course which there where a lot ! Will come back to play again just to stay clear of the sand traps and different club selection at Tee Box. Thanks Guys Great Job !

Commented on 07/22/2019

Your feedback is important to us, OBryanMT. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Disappointing

No staff at the bag drop. Tees are not marked, water at holes tasted as if it came from the garden hose, greens were fast, fairways were burnt in several places (which is expected for summer in Arizona). Never saw one single staff member on the course except for the maintenance man who almost ran us over. Had to walk bag to car at the end, no taking the cart to your car to drop it off in 110° weather. Disappointing to say the least

Commented on 07/17/2019

Hello, Cara6952266. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 2-stars. We take two star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop to discuss your round further. Thank you for playing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Las Sendas

Like the golf couse but pace of play was slow. We were a twosome and had a foursome of older gentleman in front of us who are walking. they never had the courtesy to let us play through when they could’ve been more than once As we were waiting on every shot. no marshal. greens we’re not in good shape and the fairways were bare. played the course last year around the same time and course was in great shape so I was a little disappointed

Commented on 07/16/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that the pace of play wasn't up to expectations during your round. We have forwarded your comments over to our management staff for improvements in the future. Thanks for playing Las Sendas Golf Club and we hope you reconsider returning for another round soon.

to pricy

love the course but to high priced for summer. Other coursed as good or better are much better priced. Will not replay till prices are more in line with your competition.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Las Sendas Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Beautiful scenery and wonderful course

One the most beautiful courses I played in the valley. Great conditions!

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi Elliottjake. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jacob3536516. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Las Sendas Golf Club thanks you!

Tough but fun

Well kept course with lots of challenges. Tough for first time golfers. Sure things would get easier, next time around. I’d play it again

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hi rehireman07. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will play here again.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Las Sendas Golf Club.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020