View from #10 at Las Colinas Golf Club

Style Traditional

The golf course at Las Colinas Golf Club stretches over a gently, rolling landscape sprinkled with over 2000 cottonwoods as well as various other native grasses and plants. The greens are separated by ribbons of desert washes, where golfers sometimes catch glimpses of local wildlife. Although the golf course is not as demanding as other championship courses, the layout features an interesting variety of holes that requires precision from every club in the bag. The course offers a challenge for all skill levels with doglegs and lakes coming into play on some holes. Located in the growing community of Queen Creek, Las Colinas Golf Club has become a popular choice in the Valley.

Las Colinas Golf Club

Year Built 1982
Greens TiffDwarf Grass
Architect Michael Asmundson

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs.

19th Hole Specials 18

Commented on 04/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Las Colinas Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Friendly staff

Review of the course: the fairways are in very nice condition. The greens can be tough, especially with some of the pin placements. However, the rough has a number of dry areas and growth that makes missing fairways a penalty in itself. Love the layout and hazard placement. It makes the average to advanced player plan their shots accordingly or again face the wrath of the course.
Review of the staff: I lost my phone by one of the water holes. It fell out of the cart while sipping around. I had my GPS on, so I returned with another device and a staff member was gracious enough to give around until we located the phone. Staff at the front was planning on going out to locate the phone later, but it was just nice to see someone go out of their way to help out. I may live at a different local course, but I certainly consider this my home course.
I always have a good time.
Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.

Commented on 04/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alex! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Las Colinas Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Las Colinas Golf Club! We hope to have you back again soon!

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Las Colinas Golf Club.

greens

We're nice to putt , pretty good pace on a Saturday, ranger was present...

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your review, David. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Las Colinas Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Nice afternoon

The course is in good condition if you stay in the fairway. The rough is difficult because balls tend to sit on dirt between two tufts of weeds making it difficult to get your club on the ball. The greens are in fairly good shape and pin placements were challenging. A four hour round is always appreciated!

Commented on 04/06/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback. We will make note and hope to have you back again soon at Las Colinas Golf Club!

Commented on 03/31/2020

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Las Colinas Golf Club! Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 03/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for visiting Las Colinas Golf Club!

Commented on 03/24/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Las Colinas Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

In fair shape. Green a little bumpy but after a good rain so growing fast. Couple of blind shot surprises but still an enjoyable round.

Commented on 03/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback. Thank you for playing Las Colinas Golf Club.

Nice and Easy

Hit it nice and easy and the ball will run. Fairways are good, but if you miss it you won’t have a good lie. Greens are better than higher priced courses. Straight forward layout and not a lot of bunkers guarding the greens make this an enjoyable destination. I recommend playing here.

Commented on 03/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Las Colinas Golf Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Commented on 03/17/2020

Commented on 03/17/2020

Commented on 03/16/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Las Colinas Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 03/16/2020

Pace of play

Play many courses in the valley and the pace of play was fantastic. Less then four hours on a Sunday that’s great.

Commented on 03/09/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement if you want to share with us how we can earn that extra star next time. Thank you for playing Las Colinas Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Good golf

Friendly course had a good time
1:30 tee time and still finished with lots of daylight left

Commented on 03/04/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Las Colinas Golf Club!

Enjoyable

Course in good shape , greens av. Speed ,fairways good shape. Pace was great. We got started ten minutes early and finished in under 4 hours . Good value at $52

Commented on 03/04/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Las Colinas Golf Club.

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.