Coyote Lakes Golf Club

Style Desert/Traditional
Located in the west valley, the golf course at Coyote Lakes Golf Club combines a desert landscape and traditional design with scenic views of the White Tank and Bradshaw Mountains. Although it is modest in length and suitable for all players, the course is still an enjoyable challenge for even advanced golfers. The front nine is more difficult than the back nine with large greens and several contours. The back nine is also challenging though with several notable holes. The fairways are undulating on both and water hazards come into play on several holes. Coyote Lakes Golf Club's signature hole is the 14th, a par-3 hole that requires a shot from an elevated tee to a green that is well protected by two sand bunkers and a lake to the left.
Coyote Lakes Golf Club
Black (W) 71 5298 yards 70.3 120
Silver 71 4743 yards 62.8 107
Scorecard for Coyote Lakes
Green M: 69.3/122 352 373 450 174 375 541 393 320 185 3163 486 338 119 485 149 395 172 350 431 2925 6088
Gold M: 67.4/119 W: 72.8/126 335 346 440 161 353 528 362 298 158 2981 458 320 103 459 141 364 156 336 397 2734 5715
Black M: 65.2/112 W: 70.3/120 325 316 405 136 349 462 356 286 154 2789 432 314 91 414 125 337 133 304 359 2509 5298
Silver M: 62.8/107 298 298 394 98 309 399 330 270 130 2526 372 294 98 381 114 251 101 290 316 2217 4743

Year Built 1993
Greens TiffDwarf Grass
Architect Jack Snyder (1993) Forrest Richardson (1993)

Dress code Collared shirt and bermuda shorts required. No denim.

19th Hole Specials 16

Bad greens

I have played this course numerous times and enjoy the course. Greens were in poor condition, patchy and somewhat bare . Tee boxes were not in best shape, nor fairways.

Course is tight and is nice set up. Hopefully they get back on top of conditions

Out first time playing at this course they’re tee boxes were a little rough but fairways and greens were in good shape. Play was slow 4:45 min. round. We will be back enjoyed the round and staff were great.

Great day for golf

As always the course was very consistent. A Couple of the greens were a little bumpy but otherwise in great condition. The pace of play was steady and the couple we were paired up with was very pleasant to play with.

Course OK

Not a great layout, in a housing community and was in shaggy condition! Tee boxes, fairways and greens were not in real good condition for this time of year! If the price was not low, would bl have been very disappointed!

We have played this course every year and find it to be enjoyable and laid out well.

As mentioned, we play here several times while we are in Arizona. It is a course that is fit for all levels of play and we especially enjoy the condition at this time of year, always well maintained. However, we were disappointed with the insistence of the management to keep us waiting to tee off when it was wide open for a while. We were there early for our tee time and although it was not busy, we were kept waiting for 35 minutes to tee off,not cool.

Challenging and consistent

This is about our 10th time playing this course. Always a pleasure to come play here because the staff is very friendly and the pace of play is Great. This is definitely one of our top five courses that my girlfriend and I play throughout the year.

Just a great go-to course!

I’ve played Coyote Lakes quite a few times. But today was special because we played there after it rained all night. The course drained so well and it was not Cart-Path-Only. It was in great shape.

I’m sure most other courses in the Phoenix area were delayed and/or cart-path-only.

The staff is super friendly and buying the golf card there today was a great deal. And I had the best round I’ve had in years!

We had lunch after and the food is well prepared!

I drove from Scottsdale to play there. Well worth it!

Regular Player

I was introduced to this course about 5 years ago. I am a 5 handicap, and have played here with over 30 different people over that time. I play here 80% of the time. Three things keep us coming back - first and foremost is the friendliness of the staff - I have played all over the US and Canada, and I can say everyone here from the pro shop staff, to the grill staff, to the outside services - I cannot describe how they make you feel. The course is challenging, the conditions are great, and the cost makes it the best value in the Valley, I have brought friends from Scottsdale, Phoenix, and even Canada - they all never hesitate when we say this is where we are playing. It is our go to, and will be. We keep looking for a new course, from price to recommendations on how you are treated, and almost always we end up here. It is the perfect course to go have fun, play a good course, and get treated like a member. I would be surprised if anyone walked away disappointed.

Fantastic Course a

I really enjoyed my round at this course. It was both fun and challenging. The fairways have lots of undulations and the greens are fast and challenging. This is the best course in the area. My wife and I will be buying Coyote Cards and playing the course often.

Challenging layout

As the name implies, there are several water holes. Many of the fairways are sloped and a few contain humps making for some tricky stances. We played around 11 am and the front nine went pretty quick. After the turn we caught up with the crowd and it slowed considerably. A player in our group said we were following the men’s group. All in all we played in just over 4 hours. Not so bad.

And now for something completely different...

This is one of those courses you need to play 2/3 times. Tee boxes a little on the shaggy side and a bit uneven. Fairways in great shape; greens not so much. Greens putt fair and probably in the 6-7 stemp range. Lot's of undulations! Greens on the smallish side too. 10th hole is someone's worst nightmare! The guy who designed 10 may have been on the juice! A short course that demands your attention! Nice! 18 is a nice finishing hole itself! Coyote Lakes reminded me of some of the courses back in Kansas/Missouri! Safe to say that I'll be back!

Arizona Advisor

Put your pace signs in the Pro Shop.

The course was in decent condition considering it rained yesterday. The tees and fairways were in good shape. The greens were a little bumpy and inconsistent. The pin placement was a bit rough. Seems most pins were on ridges or on a slope.

The staff was extremely courteous and professional. I like the signs in the carts which say to keep your pace under 4 hours. They also say to only spend 20 seconds over your ball. Outstanding! I think this sign should be displayed in the pro shop and read to the golfers before the round. The guys I was teamed up with would have benefited from this. They were slow. I had to start pushing them as we starting falling back. They finally got the hint when I started leaving them behind.

Great tee boxs

Overall great corse. Greens are still a little bumpy. Hope they come around

Short but nice track

Not a long course for big hitters but nice layout. Well maintained just need the greens to roll a little faster and will be tip top.

4.3051941176