Arizona Traditions Golf Club

Arizona Traditions Golf Club offers a parkland style golf course that has panoramic views of the White Tank Mountains. An enhancement project for the course in 1998 put in an abundance of trees, shrubs, and flowers on the course. Although it has a short layout, the golf course is quite challenging with difficult sloped greens and rolling fairways lined with forestry. Rolling hills, extensive greenside and fairway mounding, and water hazards provide an interesting game. Five sets of tee boxes ensure that golfers of all skill levels can enjoy the course. Arizona Traditions Golf Club also has a driving range, chipping area, and putting green for golfers to use.
Arizona Traditions Golf Club
Copper 70 6110 yards 68.7 115
Tips 70 6073 yards 68.1 111
Yellow 70 5154 yards 67.7 107
Scorecard for Arizona Traditions
Black M: 68.2/112 338 351 186 426 380 376 210 485 300 3052 340 139 477 553 179 375 352 178 590 3183 6235
Copper M: 67.5/110 324 340 179 412 363 347 180 475 283 2903 328 139 429 549 171 371 343 147 528 3005 5908
White M: 64.9/103 W: 69.7/114 305 326 157 387 358 345 169 474 282 2803 315 128 423 517 166 344 340 140 503 2876 5679
Yellow M: 63.3/100 W: 67.6/110 273 286 145 342 333 312 121 407 245 2464 289 112 375 474 135 313 319 107 462 2586 5050
Red W: 63.3/97 243 259 122 278 295 275 86 387 205 2150 251 92 327 437 103 250 275 87 378 2200 4350

Year Built 1997
Architect Dick Bailey (1997) Wadsworth Golf Construction (1997)

Pull-carts No

Dress code Collared shirt, no cutoffs, denim ok.

Overall, course is In great shape, greens were slow and bumpy to recent overseeding. Can’t wait to play this course once greens are cut and rolled. Enough variation and challenge especially when playing for first time. $33 price was just right. Teed off at 11:30 and finished by 3:15. No waiting and no one pushing us from behind. We’ll be back for sure.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 09/26/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club a 4-star rating. Book your next round with us soon.

Surprise!

This course has the friendliest staff, great great layout, and exceptional hamburgers. It has become one of my favorites and i play all over the valley.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 09/19/2018:
Hi Alan, We are so happy to hear that you had a great time on our course. Thank you for your business and book your next tee time with us soon.

Had a good round today and the course was in very good shape!

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 09/06/2018:
Hello, We're glad to have met your overall expectations. Thank you for your business. Book your next tee time with us.

Consistently Good

Played AZ Traditions many times and always enjoy it

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 09/06/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club a 4-star rating. We're glad you had a great pace of play. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Enjoyable Morning

Course was in great shape. Pace of play was slow which was expected for a Saturday morning. Weather was great. Left course feeling good.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 09/06/2018:
Hello, We're glad to have met your overall expectation in staff friendliness, course layout, course conditions and value for the money. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Traditions

Course is in really good shape. Much better than my game. A lot of courses have given up this late in the season. Amenities are very nice. Even the range grass is nice

Arizona traditions

I have begun teeing it forward. This golf course represented that facet well. The greens were deceiving and tough.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/30/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Course a 5-star rating. We're glad to have met your overall expectations in staff friendliness, course layout, value for the money and off-course amenities. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Marshal needs to get the facts.

We had a 4some in front of us and we were a 4 some with a 3 some behind us. After the turn (we were on pace at 2 hours) the group behind us called the Marshal and when he approach us he said they were on there second shot. So we speed it up a little and had to wait the rest of the course. The facts are it the Marshal had watched the 4 some in front of us the would have noticed they were beginners. We finished the day just under 4 hours after the 4 some in front of us quit, A normal 18 holes. Everyone there was great BUT the Marshal.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/27/2018:
Thank you for your gracious comments about our staff and explanation in regard to your experience with our marshal. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and are disappointed the marshal did not provide that for you and your group. We will make adjustments to our procedures in which to improve our customer interactions with our marshals.
Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/16/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club a 5-star rating. We're glad we met your overall expectations. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Fun Golf Course - but!

Have played the course for several years and have always enjoyed the place and the staff is very friendly. So, I was invited to play in a Tuesday tournament at the course and decided to try it. Called to make sure that I understood the rules and format because I am a high handicap golfer. During the round a rule was applied to me and not the same to others in my group. I was upset and complained to the person running the tournament about fairness. This problem allowed the person breaking the rules to win and I finished last. I was upset, because this was supposed to be fun. The moral of the story is: The tournament is biased toward the community favorites and not outsiders, so enter at your own risk. However, if you are going to play with your own group and enjoy the course, you will have a nice time.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/27/2018:
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased to hear you enjoy playing Arizona Traditions! I am sorry for the inconsistencies you experienced with the new Tuesday golf group. I have discussed the issue with the coordinator and I hope this will resolve anything like this in the future.
graffetto
Commented On 08/28/2018

I just had a chance to review this comment and really was surprised how some people can't let it go. The ruling applied was correct as discussed after golf. I was also assessed a one stroke penalty and got bumped from first to second . This is probable the most unbiased group you can play with, We welcome all golfers form inside and outside the community to play a fair golf course. If you can score you can win...no favorites no bias just good handicap golf.

Try Arizona Traditions and enjoy your round of golf.

Fun Round!

Really enjoyed playing here, pace was good, course was in great condition, but wasn't so hard that I wanted to walk off. That's important as I just started back playing after a 30 year absence, and some courses are so tough that I just don't learn a lot because I'm just trying to survive. Will gladly play here again!

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/08/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club an awesome 5-star rating. We're glad you had a great pace of play and liked the course conditions. Welcome back to the game and just keep practicing. Thank you for your business and book your next round with us soon.

A course that I play several times per year

This is one of the courses in the Valley that I go to several times per year. It is a fun course to play, the staff is always extremely friendly, and it is usually a great value (reasonable green fees). The greens continue to improve after being punched several weeks ago. They are still on the slow side, but they roll fairly true. They have punched the fairways as well. There are spots with little grass right now, but I am sure that the fairways will recover nicely. The fairways at this course are usually my favorite part of the course. I followed a 5-some for 11 holes (before playing through them), but I have to say they were the quickest group that I have seen (they understood how to play ready golf). I completed 18 holes in less than 3 hours and 30 minutes. I am sure that I will continue to return to this course on a regular basis.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/21/2018:
Hello, We would like to like to apologize for our course conditions. We will address your comments with our management team. Please allow us to make it up to you in the near future. Thank you for your business.

Good day

The staff was great, the course was good,. We had an early start and finish the round in 3 hrs 20 min.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/08/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club a 4-star rating. A great pace of play always leads to a great day. Thank you for your business and book your next round with us soon.

I've played this course multiple times. The staff is very friendly and course has always been in good shape. Even with the heat of summer, they keep it looking good. Thank you.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 07/31/2018:
Hi David, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club an awesome 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you loved our friendly staff and course layout. Book your next tee time with us soon.
Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 07/31/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback. We glad to have met your overall expectation for staff friendliness and course layout. Book your next round with us soon.

great golf if you like to follow people who are dead.

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 08/01/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback and glad we met your overall expectations for staff friendliness, course layout, course conditions and value for the money.

Fun Round!

Really enjoyed this course, fairways and greens very well kept, which is important at this time of year in Arizona. Because I just started playing again a few weeks back, the course had challenge to it, but not so much that it left me not wanting to go back out. My group enjoyed the round and we will be back to play here again!

Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 07/20/2018:
Hello, We applaud you for taking on a challenge especially getting back into playing. Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from Arizona Traditions on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Arizona Traditions. Please come back and visit us soon.
Response from Arizona Traditions Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Arizona Traditions Golf Club an awesome 5-star rating. Book your next round with us soon.
4.4619058824