A view of green protected by sand trap at Rancho de Los Caballeros Golf Club

Type Resort/Semi-Private
Style Desert/Traditional
Los Caballeros Golf Club

Year Built 1979
Architect Greg Nash (1979) Jeff Hardin (1979)

Dress code Collared shirt required

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Love this course!!

This is a wonderful course, only down side to our round is that the course was too wet, sometimes you were sinking into the turf and greens!!

Commented on 09/14/2020

renopeterson, thank your great review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club.

Great course!

Overall, the course was in good shape, although the greens were damp and somewhat slow. It's a challenging course but not back-breaking. I would strongly recommend it to everyone.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u883353662! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Commented on 09/14/2020

GTBR0327, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club.

A must play

this was my first time at this course upon arriving i was greeted by the lot attendant who by the way was very helpful and polite. When checking in at the pro shop I was helped by 2 gentleman who were also very helpful polite and just good people. The course was great I was impressed by the pace of play, condition and layout. This is a hidden gem for sure and I definitely will be back soon. Thank you to the staff at Los caballeros for making my first time there a great one

Commented on 09/14/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000007961680. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

a must play

great staff/ course a little too wet / could use a ranger to watch people not repairing ball marks greens so soft they were marked up , shame people don't try to take care of such a nice course / great place to play

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi, golfbug418. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Los Caballeros Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your review, Wattsky. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Los Caballeros Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Los Cab

Course in great shape, could use a little less water on fairways.Hope they keep the 12:00pm lower rates.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, golffantic! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Los Caballeros Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Arizona Advisor

Another good round

Another good round at Caballeros. I brought a friend who had never played here before. We enjoyed our round. The fairways were a little wet so you did not get much carry after your shots so you need to know how far you carry in the air . Greens were very soft so you could aim at the flag. Paul the starter got us started on the back 9 first to keep pace of play moving. Worked out well.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, trogersaz1! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best in the West

Great time out there today course is in great shape and greens are vert receptive.
If you haven't played this course you need to give it a try.
Have fun and God bless you.

Commented on 09/14/2020

wwjd12, thank your great review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club.

Commented on 09/14/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Wattsky. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Commented on 07/24/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, RGACD00B7FBF05E4F527. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 07/24/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, carl7214020. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Los Caballeros is great.

Had a great time. Fun layout. It was July so we just about had the place to ourselves and only took about 3 hours. Greens were soft and a bit spongey which I was not used to seeing in AZ in the summer. You could throw darts right at the flag. Putts rolled true and greens were pretty fast. Wish I could have putted better. Will definitely be back!

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We can't wait to have you back here with us on the course.

Great fun course

Staff is first class . Excellent conditions . This is a must play course. Nice drive from Phoenix.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hi Greg4939533. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Arizona Advisor

Awesome

This course is awesome. To start off my day I was met in the parking lot by a young man with a cart. He loaded my bag and directed me to the pro shop. I think this set the mood for the day like I was a valued customer. Very positive. The starter was extremely polite and very nice and friendly. The Pro Shop was very professional. Now the course. AWESOME! The greens were soooooo soft and receptive. You could aim right at the flag. Putts were a tad slow, but you just have to adjust a bit. I loved it! The fairways were nice and green which is surprising this time of year. I was very impressed by this course and I have been playing all over the valley for the past couple months. I don’t think I could have had a better time. I highly recommend this course. After my round I stopped in the Pro shop and told them how much I enjoyed the round.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, trogersaz1! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Wow

Just a Nice layout, w awesome greens. The greens are sooo nice to hit on, your ball will stick.... An the whole course in Tight condition... lastly, the local advice was very helpful, niceeee

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hi Richard6766991. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (928) 684-2704 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Very enjoyable

Being that it’s summer time in AZ and it’s typically very rough on golf courses however this course was well kept. A little muddy in some areas but I’m sure that’s normal during this time. I bet this place is immaculate during peak season. I had a lot of fun I’m sure I’ll be back before the summer ends.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, psaunders84! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club!

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hi Randyta55. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Los Caballeros Golf Club.

Los Cab

Beautiful course, small greens, narrow fairways, high rough all over the place, no beer lady, lots of horseflies and bees, offered ball washers and Sand containers!

Commented on 06/01/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000001313549. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Wickenburg, Arizona