2.4

Style Executive
Lindero Country Club

Year Built 1967
Golf Season Year round. Closed on Mondays
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1967)

Fun and Challenging

First time playing this course. We had a great time playing this challenging par 3. The greens are in great shape and it's a beautiful little course. It's a good walking course. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Better condition than years past

If you only have an hour or two, this is a great bang for your buck. Good pace of play and a great value. Walking only, but you can get through the 9 in under two hours.

California Advisor

A cow pasture would be about as good a place to practice!

Went out recently and played a few holes with my significant other on a Sunday afternoon. 9 hole executive course with slightly different tees if you want to play 18. Meanders across streets through upper middle class homes. The course is NOT in good condition, even for the reason I went... to go and practice your short game on. Numerous tees had more dirt area than grass. The greens were bumpy and slow. Fairways - rough were very hit and miss. Traps were either raked or unraked dirt mostly, I didn't see much sand. A bucket of balls (at) a nice range would be time - money better spent than trying to play this cow pasture.

Commented on 03/23/2020

This persons comment was solicited for a sweepstakes entry.

I have not seen flat greens in a cow pasture, yet I do see beautiful smooth greens at this club. This may not be his choice to play, but for many of us who regularly play here, we love it. Less crowded for us.

This place is closed - do not book here

Tried to book a tee time here but when I called the course the number was disconnected - this place is no longer open. Don’t try to book a time here, there’s nowhere to play

Commented on 09/20/2019

This course IS open, I was there today. 9/20/19.
This webpage has the wrong phone number, it should be 818-706-2277.
They are open 7 days a week 7am-7pm and are looking great!
I am there almost twice a week. They have friendly staff, and a challenging course. Love it here.

Want be back!

My title tells is all....It was not a great course and we did not enjoy it! Many hazards, bumpy greens, confusion with getting to several of t-s. One time experience for us!
Disappointing!

Wow... not a pretty sight

It’s tired and worn. The fairways are in bad shape and the geese poop is everywhere. Grass is dead or dying. The greens were ok but pitted, bumpy and people done fix any divots. Poor conditions and can’t think of any other course that was hurting like this one
Played 29 years ago and it was really nice....29 years later and wow what happened.

Lindero country club

Good cheap place to play.. You get what you pay for. Par 3's were all pretty easy. Only real complaint was signage for where the next hole was. Spent 10 minutes trying to find hole 2. Other than that like i said, you get what you pay for.

Total trash

Was looking for an inexpensive course but not a junkyard. Fairways are awful so is the layout we had to cross the busiest street in town. Never going again AWFUL

Sunday Fun day Golf Day

I've playing Lindero Cyn. for a while now. It's a good place to golf while not breaking the bank. My only issue with this place is the Foot golf. There are families of +7 walking on to play the Foot golf and literally get in the way. We saw soccer balls being kicked everywhere and rather distracting. The kids are not accustomed to staying quiet (which I don't blame them for) but it's something new the golfers have to get used to with Lindero Cyn,. Anyway, if you can get a deal under $10 it's great as the course is challenging given that it's a 9 hole par 3.

Commented on 07/01/2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! We hope to see you out here again soon!

A nice walk

First me playing here, used a Hot Deal Tee Time made the night before (Not sure how a $9 round when $16 is the going rate equates to a 62% off, but I can figure out if it's a good deal or not). First off - the check-in: The woman at the desk was on the phone with a customer and instead of politely asking me to wait, which I would have done, she asked me what I needed. I told her I had a Golf Now booking, and kind of rolled her eyes, told me she didn't have the information (without looking at a computer or print-out), handed me a pen and paper and asked me to write down the confirmation number. She asked me if I knew where to go and I said it was my first time here - so she told the person on the phone she needed to hang up and help me. Not sure why she needed to show me where #1 was, since it was right out the door and clearly marked! While waiting on a twosome on the green on #1, she asked if I minded another single join me, which I did not mind. I was told by the single she initially told him "we don't do that", but he rightly insisted so we played together, and had a nice time together.

Pace of play was good. Tee boxes were a bit scruffy, but not unplayable. Greens in good shape. Some of the fairways/rough areas were hit or miss, with bare spots or overgrown rough in some spots. Weird big tree blocking direct line to the pin on #2! Some long par 3s, so not an easy little course. The par 4s were challenging enough - driver is not needed at all. Weird thing about having to cross a major street to get to holes 7-9, but I could use the exercise! I think it would have been another $8 to replay, but I chose not to. Is it worth $24 to walk and play 18 holes here (weekend rate)? In my opinion if you wanted to walk, there are better options for you to spend your $24. At a Hot Deal rate it's worth a trip though.

Commented on 07/01/2015

We are so sorry to hear that our staff at the course was rude. I would like to ensure you that we hold our staff to an exemplary level of customer service and I deeply apologize for your experience. Please contact Ron so we may discuss this further and find a sufficient solution for the lack of customer. If there is anything else we can help you with, please bring it to our attention.

Fast pace of play

Friendly staff
Good variety of holes
Can't hit driver on any holes

good course

Just wonderful for short games. I am working on improving on my golf game.

Read my review

Course is tough but tee locations are strangely difficult to find and confusing, good value but worst part is the fact that we had two teams of six players all under 12 years of age ahead of us. Why would they allow six players on a group all under 12 years old with their instructor. It's hard to get into a golf focus warm routine when you have to wait 15 minutes to tee off on each hole!

Lindero Canyon

The tee time was supposed to include practice balls for each person. The pro shop attendant said that you only get one token per tee time versus one token per golfer. I said so what you are telling me is that I have to reserve for each person in order to get balls for each person. She said yes. After some argument, she finally gave me a token for each person. A little frustrating though.

Target golf set among homes.

This is a cool course that is cut between the surrounding homes. You cross a street to finish the 9-hole lay out. It can become 18 holes with the second set of tees on the same hole lay out. A very fun morning a nice walk around the neighborhood. Even with kid camps going on their was no issue of pace of play. They are doing construction and the place will only get better. I will be headed back, I hope soon.

Challenging short course

A fun outing with my son and 11 year old grandson on my birthday!

Relaxed settings

Very nice setting. A great place for sharpening up on your short game. A players club card available for free. A very extra nice staff willing to assist you in every way . A very challenging coarse at some points.

Great value. Good little par 3 course.

They're doing a lot of work to improve the course. Excited to see it when it's done. Great course for the price. Would like to see a bit more communication between the course and Golfnow. The started didn't have our reservation- he had to look it up.

Great Short Course

It was a suburban adventure finding the next hole in this meandering neighborhood golf course, but it was very private and quite pleasant to have nobody around. Very friendly staff - super laid back about starting times and definitely want your business. A nice find for practicing one's short game!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Very good 9 hole course with a great facilities and nice staff.

Hard to find a better place to walk 9. Great place to work on your short game.

Simi Valley, California
Simi Valley, California
Calabasas, California
Moorpark, California

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.