Style Executive
Peridia Golf and Country Club

Year Built 1987
Greens Tiff-Dwarf
Architect William Luis

Dress code Clothes should be designed for golf wear; Collared shirts are required for men; No tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, torn, ragged clothes or denim material jeans are allowed.

Bar, Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Very nice executive course. Playing conditions were as good as any course I have played since moving here in December. I will definitely go back but I’ll do it at a cooler time of the day.

Commented on 08/06/2020

jmcling, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Peridia Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Excellent day

Maybe it was the heat or maybe covid, but the number of groups were down and play was at easy pace and could enjoy the round. Really nice course and staff.

Commented on 08/03/2020

u314159979608, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club.

Well kept course

The course is always in great shape. We are bogie golfers ,but play better here because it is short but fair. We play it 2 or 3 times a month.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Peridia Golf & Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, golfaddict7! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club!

Great executive course

This is the best executive course in the Bradenton area. The course is in immaculate condition almost perfect greens!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, palmettomike! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 07/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, melsack115! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club!

Fun Little Executive Course

This executive course is my wife’s favorite. It’s an easy layout with not too many water hazards. It’s a par 60 cars in good condition.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us rockydogz. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Peridia Golf & Country Club thanks you!

The course was in great shape.. Played 18 holes as a twosome in less than 2 hours.

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thank you for your review, u409062143. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Peridia Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/14/2020

Hi, u2093801466. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Peridia Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Executive course

6 par 3’s on both front and back 9’s; the rest par 4’s. Longest hole 325 yards from blue tees (#18). Course in good shape and greens rolled consistently. I played 18 holes in under 2 hours.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Peridia Golf & Country Club.

Well kept course

From reception at arrival till finish this is a wonderful golfing experience.

Commented on 08/07/2020

Great shape

The course was in the best shape that I have seen it over the past 4 years. Greens were slow but the pace of play was excellent. I was able to card my best score for a 2 under 58.

Commented on 06/24/2020

Hello, skorneluk. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the course. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Peridia Golf & Country Club!

great course

course is in great condition ,people are great,food is excellent, price you can't beat it

Commented on 06/24/2020

Hi, melsack115. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Peridia Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great short game course

This is my second visit to Peridia and I will definitely be back. A great place to practice your short game with a few longer holes that are a bit challenging

Commented on 06/24/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Suncoast1991. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Peridia Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 06/24/2020

Great course to tighten up your short game

This really is a great course to sharpen your short game. If you’re looking for a technical course, this will probably not suffice. I’d say 16 holes are relatively wide open with very little in terms of danger zone. If you can hit the ball in the general direction of the hole with the general distance being right, you’ll do fine. Getting tight to the hole is what this course is great for. Grounds are maintained to a fairly high standard. For an executive course, I’ll say it’s the best in the area.

I really did enjoy playing here, and will definitely throw this into my regular cycle of courses.

I have only two gripes about this course, and they’re relatively minor. The first thing is that aesthetically the course is pretty boring. You won’t have a single “wow this is a beautiful hole” moment. Certainly not the end of the world, but a little unusual for the area. Most of the courses in the area have picturesque surroundings. My second gripe is essentially in line with the first. Due to the overall lack of “extracurricular landscaping”, you will find almost no shade. If it’s warm out, you’re going to be hot.

Commented on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your review, elaughman. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Peridia Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

University Park, Florida