View of the 18th green at Celebration Golf Club

Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Restaurant

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Amazing Food 48

Poor condition

The course was in poor condition, the tee boxes are not level and the greens have a lot of weed on them.

Awesome course

This was a great surprise, been coming to Orlando for years and never placed here before. It will now be one of my regular golfing places from now on.

Always good

Great day out there, course was beautiful and lush in most places. We had to do cartpath only on 12 through 17 because of wet fairways but I rather that than people driving through it and damaging the fairways. The rest of the course was almost perfect. Pace was ok.

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hi Casey5004388. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Celebration Golf Club!

Under rated!!

This course should be much closer to 5 stars
Excellent conditions!! Great layout!

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hello, rpoulno. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Celebration Golf Club!

Excellent Course!

My wife and I played this for the first time. The staff was friendly, the fairways are in excellent shape and greens were fast enough to make it challenging, but still playable. We really enjoyed the peaceful scenery as we played this well-kept course. We will definitely return.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, Patrick1265. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Celebration Golf Club!

A COURSE NOT TO BE MISSED

Been playing here over 12yrs and have never ever been disappointed. I’d play here everyday if I could

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, igolfalldaylong! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club!

Suphot's Invite

Celebration was in great shape and the Greens were Fast! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rate included Lunch, anything off the menu, just pay for your drink. Burgers were good and the wait staff was very courteous and efficient. We will use GolfNow again for this course.

Commented on 07/06/2020

u000003180412, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club.

Good course in decent shape!

The course was in decent shape and the greens were fast! Some bumps on the greens but overall not to many problems. Played in the afternoon and teed up about 1245. I finished the round at approximately 1540 hrs even with s short rain delay! However my gripe is not with the course but with Golfnow! They have not been able to fix my account so I'm not able to book my own tee times for two months! I have to call in and have Golfnow book the tee time. However on the two occasions they booked my tee time, including this one, it doesn't show up on the courses tee sheet! However I was prepared and printed the email sent by Golfnow. The course accepted the printout and I was able to play!!!

Commented on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us lcruzfal. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Celebration Golf Club thanks you!

One of the best rounds in the area!

The course and amenities were top notch. Played at a great pace. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous. Highly recommend playing a round here!

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dgmitchell! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club!

ACelebrationofGolf

We enjoyed our 1st round at Celebration...even in the 95 degree heat. The course was flawless and staff super professional and friendly. Thank you!

Commented on 06/29/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, blaawndee! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Course was in excellent condition. Layout was very good.
Enjoyable course. Will definitely try to play again.

Well Manicured Track

Played as a twosome. Three terrible golfers in front of us would not let us through. Still only took 3:45. Course was in good condition. Couple tee boxes were in tough shape. Fairways and greens were good. Five tee boxes for every skill level. Very friendly from the ladies tees. Lunch and range balls included. Nice facilities.

Commented on 07/01/2020

Gary9967365, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club.

As good as always

Celebration continues to be one of the best public courses in the Greater Orlando area. Greens and fairways were immaculate. Tee boxes were a little sparse in areas, but nothing egregious. Employees were wearing masks, each cart was sanitized before use, and social distancing was observed in the pro shop. I’ll for sure be back!

Commented on 06/30/2020

Hello, atowally4. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Celebration Golf Club!

Hot But Great Day

Had 730 tee time.. Arrived at 700 to avoid being around people.... Hit balls putted and teed of around 740..The rest is history... Great layout... Green in great shape... Fairway's tight... Played in just under 4hrs... Will play again... 2 FSGA events this year... Looking forward to it!!!!

Commented on 06/29/2020

u904890035, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club.

suggestion

the course was perfect minus some tee boxes that were in poor condition

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, batata1. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will share your your feedback regarding the tee boxes. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club.

Place your shots

First time playing and I played alone. Didn't reach anyone until 14th hole. Would have rather played with someone familiar with the course to point out spots to hit and where to avoid. Still a pleasurable experience. Fairways and greens were in excellent shape. Tees were a bit rough but still playable.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Thank you for your review, jwetzel55. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Celebration Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anonymous

GPS Units

Nice course, my only recommendation is that a course of this level should have golf cart gps units.

Commented on 06/17/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Celebration Golf Club.

Superb course.

Played several years ago remembered being a very nice course. It is still very nice, very pleasing to the eye. The course was in great shape. The greens played and rolled very nice. The turf was in excellent shape. All in all a beautiful day on the course.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Mickey3502125! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Celebration Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Tough, but beautiful course

This was my first time playing here and it will not be the last. I played terribly!, but I had a great time still! The course can be tough-- The rough is thick and the fairways are thicker than normal so you do not get a good long roll on your drives or other shots. The greens are large and undulated and there is water on almost every hole. We saw lots of wildlife including baby coyotes, otters, hawks, and other water birds.

Course conditions were above average. Several tee boxes need heavy work, but the greens and fairways were really well taken care of. There are several air conditioned bathrooms on the course which was welcomed in the 95 degree heat! Staff was extremely friendly and the pro shop and restaurant are full service and fully stocked.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Hi jwalla129. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Celebration Golf Club!

Orlando, Florida