Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Amazing Food 48

Great Value

Played the course after several weeks of renovations. Great layout and challenging holes. Would love to play the course again in season.

AWESOME!!

I've been coming to Orlando for several years playing golf. I can't believe I've never tried this course before. It was simply awesome! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The course was absolutely beautiful! Our greens fees included lunch, which was also awesome! I would highly recommend this course to anybody. One note, there is lots of trouble on the course, maybe water on 15 holes? Although it's beautiful and well kept, it could be frustrating for higher handicaps.

First time at Clebration

Very friendly and informative staff. Quite a picturesque course with enough water to make it interesting. Pace of playwas very good, ourround lasted 3hr 45mins.

Celebration

Course was undergoing renovation for drainage and irrigation. Website did not disclose that front nine had been aerated and that tee boxes had been sodded. Back nine was fine. Great course near Disney. Worth the play.

Very quiet

Excellent day at celebration golf course. Hardly anyone around so it was a quick round for us. Greens and fairways as always excellent as you would expect from this course. Fairways were a little wet so not much roll today. Only 200yd drives instead of my usual 300yd.....lol

Greens need work

Our round was one of the first to play the front nine after extensive improvement to the irrigation system. It was apparent that the greens were not maintained during the construction period. They were rough and slow.

Commented On 09/11/2019

Hi Brenda, we appreciate you leaving us a review. We're working hard to get the course in top condition again, and we hope you'll join us again soon to see the results of all our hard work firsthand!

Disappointed with Golf Now

I booked and paid this course online. When I get to the course to pay ‘environmental fee’. Then I am told the front 9 is closed for maintenance, and I will have to the play the back nine twice.

Golfnow should have told me of additional fee and that only 1 nine was open for play

Commented On 08/29/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review. We do have a notice regarding the 9-hole closure on all GolfNow tee times, but we apologize if there was any confusion about the course maintenance. If you'd like to speak with someone in the Pro Shop about your experience, please give us a call at (407) 566-4653. We hope to see you again soon!

Partiality Closed

The golf course was partially closed, only in the back nine was Opened for play, had to play it
Twice. The front nine holes closed due to repairs , This was not explained to me when I booked the tee time, that was also disappointing, also not having GPS on cart, getting around the course was
Difficult for first timers. The Courses overall condition Was good. I would have liked to play all 18 holes
Maybe next time.

Commented On 08/29/2019

Hi Darock, thanks for leaving us a review. We're wrapping up our renovations now, so we hope you'll book another round with soon to see all the changes firsthand!

Painful Round

This course could be a great place to play but I really could not recommend it to those asking if it is worth playing. Due to course renovations you start your round on the back nine. I started my round at 7:45 and the first four holes are directly into the sun. I lost three golf balls that I felt were well hit but I couldn’t see them due to the sun. I asked the staff working on the course if this was usually a problem and they stated that they switched the course around due to the sun problem. I would recommend that if you play this course, what until the renovations are complete or start your round after 9:00. After the first four holes the sun was high enough in the sky that this was no longer a problem. The main problem I had was the second time around the back nine I caught up to two groups of four that were playing extremely slow. Due to the back up I was able to meet some very nice guys that commiserated with me concerning the slow play. We did not see a ranger and the group in front of us were hitting two and three balls and barely hitting the ball 20 yards at a time. It took nearly 2 hours to play the last 5 holes of the nine. A painfully slow pace. After the round was over, I inquired in the club house about a ranger and was told that they did not have one. The painfully slow pace put a damper on what could have been a great day of golf.

Commented On 08/30/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review, Jeffrey. The two nines were switched for exactly the reason you described as far back as 1997, but obviously with nine holes currently closed for renovations we can't help but have players tee off into the sun. As for rangers, we're understandably slow as a result of the closure and unfortunately can't justify putting a ranger on the course for 20 rounds per day. We're working hard to close out our renovations ASAP, and we hope you'll book another round with us soon to see the results of that hard work for yourself!

Under construction

Site did not adequately disclose front nine under construction

Commented On 08/20/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Celebration!

Bad day

Half the course was shut, so we was expected to play the front 9 and then again.

There was already very slow play and that just added insult to injury.

Trying to get in touch with golf now is terrible to get some sort of refund.

Was not Advised the back nine was closed

Was not happy with the fact the back nine was not available and was not informed when I book thru your service,

Commented On 08/14/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review. We apologize for any confusion, but we've added notes on all tee times notifying players of the temporary closure. We hope to see you back at Celebration again soon, come see the results of the renovations firsthand!

No celebration

Upon arrival informed that only 9 holes are open which was not made clear when booking. Chose to cancel.

Commented On 08/12/2019

We appreciate you leaving us a review, and we're sorry for any confusion. We hope you'll come see us again soon, we think you'll find the upgrades and renovations made all the hassle worthwhile!

Disappointment

Disappointed with GN, didn’t mention only 9 holes open, this will go on until late September so avoid if you want to play the full 18. A bit pricey to play the same nine twice. I understand that work on the course has to be done but at least tell your paying customers before we click book now. It’s only when you arrive at the course that you find out .

Commented On 08/13/2019

Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a review. We're sorry for any confusion and are working to have notes added to GolfNow regarding the renovations. We hope to see you again soon!

Celebration 20190729

I have played this course many times over the years. The staff is a friendly as it has been. The back nine is currently being renovated so only the front nine was available for play. There were very few golfers playing so the pace of play was excellent. The condition of the front nine is very good. I did not see anything when I booked the round on GolfNow about the back nine being closed. We still wanted to play the course so we played the front nine twice.

Fairways, rough and the sand were in very good condition. The greens were a little bumpy but they rolled okay.

The back nine reopens in mid to late August and then the front nine will be renovated. We enjoyed our round and we will definitely play here again.

Commented On 09/09/2019

Hi Dale, thanks for leaving us a review. We hope you'll book another round with us soon, come see the results of all our hard work firsthand!

Don't value residents

I played this course recently on a hot, sunny afternoon when there was very few people out on the course during a time of renovations with less than ideal conditions. I can say I have played this course many times as I live in the community., The biggest disappointment for me is that they were charging more for residents to play than for non residents. When I brought this up to the staff I was told that sometimes that is just the way it is to try to entice people to come and play. So, during the hot summer months when the residents are here and play and support them, the attitude is charge more for residents to show their appreciation. I can honestly say I don't really get the idea of charging more for one status over the other. We are all golfers wanting to play and enjoy so why charge one person more than the other rather than just have a rate for everyone to enjoy. But, I understand that almost all courses have different rates for residents and non residents, but this is the only course I have ever been to, anywhere, that charges more for the residents who support them year round. Although I love this course, especially when it is in great condition, with so many courses to choose from in the area that are comparable and many cheaper, I will have to think about playing here much more in the future. I'm sure that with the desire of wanting to get all those absent tourist and snowbirds to play the hot summer days will more than make up for my absence and they will be fine.

fz6uncaged
Commented On 08/14/2019

Response to course statement about my review. I absolutely did not misinterpret the rates. I booked online and the rate for non residents was $23.00 plus tax and fees for a total of just over $27.00. The rate for residents was $29.00 plus tax and fees. I booked under the non resident rate because I was not going to pay the higher rate. I played at 1:30 in the afternoon on a Monday. If you look at the rate for residents on Monday the 19th of this month at 1:20 in the afternoon it is $29.00. Similar time and day and the rate is still $29.00. The rates for non residents on your site now appear to be corrected to reflect higher rates at various times, not a surprising response given my first review. However on the day I played they were less for non residents. This was verified by the lady working that day as she admitted they sometimes do that online. I have a screen shot of the reservation with the price if you would like to see if it as it is in the history of my online reservations. I would post it here for you if I could but there is not a way to do that with the comment section from a previous post. I would have to start a new review where I can post pictures to do it. I get it that you are probably embarrassed to have had this pointed out about your course, but to respond and imply that I was somehow misinformed or misunderstood the pricing, rather than just admit either that you made a mistake or that it is just your policy, is further disrespect to the people who pay to play your course when there are very few people here during the hot months playing.

Commented On 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. We are sorry for any confusion, but your assessment of our pricing is not accurate. Throughout the year we offer discounted Florida resident rates which are less - sometimes significantly less - than our posted rack rates. We do value our loyal customers that support us throughout the year, and are happy to provide this amenity to them.

We do utilize a demand-based pricing module to ensure the best possible rates for all guests, which could explain the rate difference you saw if there was a mistake in the program. We will review this to ensure pricing accuracy and hope to see you back at the course again once our period of maintenance is complete.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Thanks for the review, we hope you'll book another round with us soon!

Looked forward to it, but...

I was really looking forward to playing this course. It does have a nice layout, but the condition of the course compared to others in area make this one hard to recommend unless it was a real cheap deal time. The tee boxes were horrible. Many were just plain dirt. The greens had nice contour and were challenging, but so many pitch mark and weeds. This course has potential, but when I can play some others at the same price that are in much better shape, that is what I will do.

Commented On 07/18/2019

Hi Jason, we appreciate the honest review. We're beginning a months-long renovation process this July 22nd, with a new irrigation system and improvements planned for greens, tee boxes and more in the months ahead. We're offering special rates as a result, so be sure to book another round with us soon to see all the improvements for yourself!

Kissimmee, Florida