Celebration Golf Club

Gold/Silver 72 6259 yards 70.8 133
Silver 72 5958 yards 69.1 130
Silver (W) 72 5958 yards 75.5 135
Scorecard for Celebration Golf Club
Black M: 74.5/140 417 389 215 516 204 533 442 424 382 3522 336 480 559 198 405 361 211 392 574 3516 7038
Black/Gold M: 73.6/138 417 389 178 516 204 494 413 399 382 3392 336 450 559 198 380 361 196 392 557 3429 6821
Gold M: 72.1/135 378 354 178 482 159 494 413 399 379 3236 324 450 552 188 380 340 196 343 557 3330 6566
Gold/Silver M: 70.8/133 378 354 169 435 159 477 375 378 379 3104 324 412 493 188 380 340 160 343 515 3155 6259
Silver M: 69.1/130 W: 75.5/135 341 352 169 435 143 477 375 378 307 2977 277 412 493 149 342 321 160 312 515 2981 5958
White M: 65.7/115 W: 70.6/128 311 238 149 390 129 428 333 284 273 2535 251 334 467 131 310 280 127 285 461 2646 5181

Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Amazing Food 48

A must stop while in Orlando area

Booked online they GolfNow. Arrived at course and we were immediately greeted and shown great service. Once we were checked in we were again given great service as all questions were answered. The course was cart path only which usually lends to a long round, not today. We stayed at the course pace of play of 4.5 hours. Pin positions were tough but accessibile. Greens were in great shape and rolling fast. I will definitely be back because the course was great, staff helpful, and I had a great all around experience

Celebration

The course was very challenging, bunkers were in great shape .. sorry to say. Greens were a challenge. Even though it looked like they had airiated the greens in the last two weeks they were in good shape.

Bob

Celebration

Played this afternoon ,course in great condition ,fairways very wet but considering recent weather course in great condition

Great golf course never get sick of playing course ,great value

Response from Celebration Golf Club on 09/14/2018:
Hello! Thank you for the review of Celebration Golf Club! We are thrilled that you were able to enjoy the course despite the wet course conditions. We hope you come back and tee it up with us again soon.

Great Experience

Celebration is in my view the best golf course in the Central Florida region. You can notice that their staff take good care of the course conditions. Feels like you are in Disney World.

When I play golf I like to relax and enjoy a good ambient. Celebration can provide that.

Response from Celebration Golf Club on 09/14/2018:
Thank you so much for ranking us one of the best courses in Celebration Golf Club. We thank you for the 5-star review, we hope that you can come and relax on the course again soon.

A very well kept course in a friendly club

Despite recent very heavy rain the greens were fast and in excellent condition One or two fairways the ball plugged

Overall a great experience

Response from Celebration Golf Club on 09/10/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Celebration Golf Club. Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and your round. Please come back and visit us soon.

Beverage Cart Anyone???

I played Celebration for the first time on Saturday. Because of the heat index and humidity and virtually no wind, I made sure before we headed out that there would be a beverage cart on the course. The signs on the pro shop and by where you get range balls both said "ON" or whatever indicated that yes, there would be. I even asked the starter, a nice gentleman who explained all the pin positions, and the usual etiquette things, and he confirmed that there would be.

We were a foursome. My best friend who was playing with us has some health issues so I was making sure for that as much as anything. He needed to stay hydrated. We did see a gal come by on about the fourth hole, then again around the 7th or so. But that was it. We didn't get anything at the turn because we knew there would be a cart person coming by for the back nine. We never saw her again. By the end of the 18, we were parched, upset and my friend especially was not doing too well.

When inquiring inside after the round to complain, the person in the pro shop basically chuckled and certainly didn't take it very seriously that's for sure. He said there was a mix-up in the schedule and they released her early (person driving the beverage cart). Okay, so you release her early. You don't think that there are golfers out in the oppressive heat in need of water or other beverages? If you knew that someone was released early, why didn't someone else step in and drive the cart around? I mean, it's not like that's a very difficult task.

I think it was horrific that you'd have a place that, a) wouldn't have found a replacement in the event of a scheduling issue - that someone else couldn't have stepped in, and b) that the guy in the pro shop handled it with such disregard for what could have been a serious health issue with the heat on an afternoon. It was at least 12-13 holes without someone coming. Had we known, we could have stopped at the turn and filled up ice with water or whatever, but no one told us or said anything.

Anyway, we were offered 25% off coupon for our next round - which only had 2 week time frame on it but we all refused because we were upset, grumpy and not at all too open to the idea of coming back anytime soon.

I'm sure this is not the kind of experience you want for first time guests of your club. We just moved from Dallas and this might have been a place we'd frequent. Now I'm not so sure.

Next time you do schedules on something so important in this heat - AND since you posted beverage carts would be available on the signs as I pointed out, then you should make sure they are, and have someone on standby in case someone was sent home early. I'm still fuming about this quite honestly.

The course itself was okay but appears to have some serious drainage issues. The course was extremely wet and soggy with mud on the ball on nearly every shot. The course was a bit of a letdown to be honest. Perhaps the lack of any fluids for the last 12-13 holes put a damper on things. Ridiculous. We won't be back.

Great course, stupid rules

The course and practice area are fantastic and I got a good deal to play in the afternoon in late August (the off season in Florida). I would definitely recommend playing this course which is in excellent condition and keep that in mind as I describe why I removed 1 star.

I had to remove a star because they have one of the dumbest rules I've ever heard of in my 25 years playing golf. The cart kid told me that my playing partner and I were not allowed to share clubs from 1 bag due to 'pace of play' reasons. He pushed for us to rent a set of clubs per 'club rules.' This is incredibly stupid for a number of reasons:

1. We hadn't teed off yet so they do not know what our pace of play would be. For the record we played 12 holes in 2 hours and 15 minutes. If we're not slowing up the course this sharing clubs issue shouldn't even be brought up.

2. The entire tee sheet all day was empty. I know because I booked my tee time using golfnow a few hours before hand and every tee time was available.

3. I had 2 putters and 4 wedges in the bag so that no time would be lost to passing clubs when chipping or putting

4. In the extreme heat in Florida, everyone drives to a golf ball, then waits there while their partner hits to let the partner get back into the cart before driving to their ball. Therefore you're not wasting any time if both players are pulling from 1 bag. They're almost always hitting shots at different times.

This idiotic rule just felt like a money grab attempt and something they can't justify when challenged. They just keep saying it's the 'club rules.' News for management... it doesn't have to be, particularly in your off season on a day when 10 people were on the course.

Response from Celebration Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
We would like to apologize for the confusion due to our no sharing golf clubs rule. Unfortunately, this is a rule that is established at our golf club and others. Outside of that rule, we hope that you had a great time playing our golf course. Please come back and visit us soon.

Celebration

Course layout is fun, can be challenging from the tips and very playable from the middle set of tees. Condition was mostly room for this time of year though some of the fairways were a little crusty. Pace wasn’t great. Tough to justify a 5 hour round mid week when you can drive the fairways.

Response from Celebration Golf Club on 08/15/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Celebration Golf Club. We would like to apologize for the slow pace of play. Please come back and visit us soon.
Response from Celebration Golf Club on 08/15/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review of Celebration Golf Club. Please come back and visit us soon.
Celebration, Florida