View of the 18th green at Celebration Golf Club

Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Amazing Food 48

Great course but too slow- 5 hour round

I love this course. The conditions are always great and the staff is great ( except for Laura in the restaurant). The greens roll perfect, fairways are perfect, tee boxes are perfect and the course offers a challenge to every player level. I have played this course every year for the last 10 years. I keep coming back because I think it is one of the best courses in Orlando. The only reason I cannot give it 5 stars is because you have to wait 5 minutes on almost every tee box.
The free meal you get is a lousy sandwich and chips. If you want a drink you have to buy it. Not a good deal.

Awesome

Great track! Love RTJ. Another gem. Conditions were great too. Rough a little long so don’t hit it there! Haha

Great course for your A game!

Love this course! Challenging you on every shot! Plan your tee shot for your best approach! Accept the mishits and move on! It will make you a better golfer!

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Celebration!

Extremely Disappointed

My experience started with the online reservation I made three weeks in advance. This was the only course that made me pre-pay. This was a mistake..... The cost was $129 plus tax. I was disappointed to find out that (a) lunch was NOT included and (b) range balls where not included and (c) I was charged an environmental fee of $2 per golfer at the pro shop. This was not the case for golfers paying when they where in the pro shop. They where receiving a the free lunch with the same rate. The lady at the counter told me I got a hot deal (online), but this was simply not true. I asked the other golfer what he paid and it was the same price. Ouch!!

The practice facility was ok. The Pptting green was nice, but you cannot chip. They had a chipping green but it was very small. For the $129 price, I would expect more.

The course was in “ok” shape. It plays with a lot of blind shots so be prepared. Many of the greens where pretty beaten up with ball marks. Again, for the price, this course was simply not in the same category as Southern Dunes or Falcons Fire that we played earlier in the week.

During our round by the 6th hole, we had 2 encounters with the Marshall. He kept pushing us and said we where at a 5 hour pace. This really made for a rushed experience. As 4 golfers at an average 8 handicap, we felt this was a little over the top.

In conclusion, I would strongly NOT recommend this course if you are coming to Orlando for a weekend getaway. You have many other option in this price range. I will not be celebrating another golf round at Celebration.

Total disregard for snowbirds

So my Canadian friend and I spend winters here. Well after paying the dollar exchange golf is more expensive. Then celebration and orange county etc charge $79 if you live here and $129 if you are Canadian. Yes that's after we take a 30 percent exchange rate as well. Perhaps Canada should start penalizing you for coming to spend money in our country. Perhaps you should ask your senators what percentage of Florida's income is from visitors .. Wake up. It's a global economy and there are lots of golf courses besides yours that penalizes us for opening tens of thousand of dollars yearly.

Great layout

Was pushed by the golf Marshall a bit but was behind a foursome that playing the same pace? Had a blast though

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Robin. We're glad you enjoyed your time at Celebration and hope you'll come see us again soon!

Anonymous

Celebration Golf club

The course is a tne layout the Dye influence can be seen throughout course.And it fun to play

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Danny. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Everything was good only the green not smooth enough

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Danny. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Beautiful course to play

This course was in great shape. The staff was extremely friendly, pace of play was great, and it’s a beautiful setup. I’m planning on playing it at least 2 more times in the next 4 days because I couldn’t ask for a better setup while on vacation. Highly recommend!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate the recommendation!

Great Day at Celebration

Was paired up with a wonderful husband and wife couple from Ireland. We had a great time on a beautiful day on a great course. I travel to Florida once a year and I always try and play Celebration.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Commented on 02/18/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll book another round at Celebration soon!

Commented on 02/18/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, we hope you'll book another round at Celebration soon!

Top Dressed Greens

This is a bucket list course for me and was disappointed to pay top dollar for top dressed greens. Any mention somehow and would have postponed till another day . Didn’t find out till threw balls down on putting green. Excellent condition tee to green just disappointed when you come from snow to putt on sanded greens.
Staff from bag drop to probshop to cart to Windmill restaurant was top notch. Just a sad face now back to TO.

Commented on 02/18/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, we hope the maintenance didn't impact your enjoyment of the round too much. Come see us again sometime!

Course in excellent condition as usual.
Round spoilt by very slow four ball in front of two of us, who wouldn’t let us through.
Normally a Marshall who sorts this but not today, probably because it was late in the day, but still annoying.
Would still go back as excellent course and friendly atmosphere of staff

Commented on 02/18/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, and we apologize for any pace of play issues you may have experienced during your round. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Always a great round

As a snow bird vacationing in Orkando Celebration because the course is always in the best playing condition..well watered and greens perfect. The staff always curtious and efficient..the ranger keeps us moving.

Commented on 02/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Coach. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Summary

Celebration is a really nice course close to downtown Orlando but once again the thing that spoiled the day was the pace of play. The first 9 took a respectable 2 hours but the back 9 took almost 3. Our group had to wait on every single shot on every hole. It wasn’t until we got to the 16th tee that the ranger arrived only to tell us that 4 groups had backed up and were playing very slowly. Really? If that was the case why didn’t he do something about it 2 hours earlier? Why do these clubs not have the balls to enforce pace of play? Very disappointing.

Commented on 02/10/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, Chelsea. We're sorry to hear pace of play was an issue for you, but we're working hard to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for all our Guests and hope you'll come see us again soon!

Beautiful day but it took Forever

Course was in very good condition but it was over. 5 hour round! Rangers were out there but they can’t remove groups for slow play from the course. May take this course out if our rotation

Commented on 02/10/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear pace of play was an issue for you, but we're working hard to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for all our Guests and hope you'll come see us again soon!

A few things hurt this choice

Greens nice condition and fast, they obviously take good care of them. Layout fair, has some challenges but nothing terrible. Two major problems with this course. First is the price, it’s far from a top level layout or condition, it should be lower. However the most glaring weakness (related to the price issue) is the lack of GPS in the carts.. Any course charging over $60 should have GPS equipped carts and for $109 it’s criminal to not have them. Also no USB charging ports in the carts... what is this, 1990??? Get with the times Celebration, don’t be cheap, buy some new carts !!!!

Commented on 02/10/2020

We appreciate you leaving us a review. If you'd like to speak with someone in the Pro Shop about your experience, please give us a call at (407) 566-4653. We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Orlando, Florida
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Kissimmee, Florida
Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Valid dates: Apr 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Bring your game and Make it Grand when you stay on the Stay and Play Golf package. Experience The Brute, a stunning 7,300-yard American classic or The Highlands, a picturesque landscape of scenic hills, trickling creeks and lush foliage.