Mission Inn Resort & Club - Las Colinas Course

Mission Inn Resort & Club - Las Colinas Course
Challenger 72 6029 yards 68.4 122
Scorecard for Las Colinas
Black M: 74.8/135 396 206 439 432 500 193 393 440 380 3379 415 216 493 584 497 236 420 416 561 3838 7217
Blue M: 73.2/131 386 181 420 414 488 177 375 418 362 3221 388 196 468 542 475 218 410 396 515 3608 6829
White M: 70.9/126 376 150 420 386 463 151 337 389 352 3024 383 174 452 505 433 189 347 378 480 3341 6365
Gold M: 66.7/116 W: 72.4/128 356 140 352 361 437 128 329 342 340 2785 361 143 425 403 340 136 327 368 426 2929 5714
Green M: 69.4/122 302 140 352 307 437 128 276 326 283 2551 284 124 425 403 340 136 327 314 510 2863 5414
Red M: 63.9/110 W: 68.8/121 280 124 310 307 392 94 276 318 283 2384 284 118 301 403 330 136 259 299 408 2538 4922

Year Built 1992
Architect Gary Koch (1992) Ron Garl (2007)

Dress code No t-shirts or tank tops. Shorts are allowed but must be proper style and length. No tennis shorts or athletic shorts.

Playing Multiple Courses 35

Great Playing Conditions

One of the best courses anywhere in central Florida, bar none...Everything, tee boxes to the greens were in great shape. Highly recommend for all levels of play.

Commented On 12/15/2018

Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Mission Inn Resort & Club. Join us again soon!

Excellent

This course is great. Fairways in amazing shape. Greens were great. Tee boxes are perfect. Out of the 2 c and horses here at mission inn the Los colinas is my favorite. This is definitely worth the price. I probably wouldn't pay 60$ or more but for 50$ or less I think this was great. Layout was awesome and course had just enough challenges to keep you paying attention. I will definitely play here again.

Commented On 12/15/2018

Gary Koch did a nice job

Very fair challenging layout with variety undulations hills doglegs water sand jungle and wind.

One bad hole on back nine. Par 3 15. Almost impossible to hit beacouse of overhanging trees blocking access to the green on tee shot. My gues is Gary hasn’t looked at the course in a while. Overall a very nice track.

Commented On 12/15/2018

Thanks for the 4-stars and great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Mission Inn Resort & Club. Join us again soon!

Commented On 12/15/2018

One of tghe best in north central FL

It was a shame the golfers couldn't match a great course on a perfect weather day and great pace of

plau.

Great day

Course was in great shape, staff was excellent as usual.

Excellent. condition

Staff friendly, range in good condition. Tee boxes, fairways, bunkers and greens in excellent condition. Greens rolled slower than they looked but true. Some slopes on the greens. Good layout with some turns, some tight holes and some hills. Some water, some woods and no O.B. ,only hazards marked by red lines. A very nice course.

Excellent place to golf

This venue is a shining example of how a golf experience should be. Brilliant staff with no gimmicks like valet parking, club cleaning, loading bags onto carts .... do golfers want all that? What I want is a great course prepared by staff that obviously care about the their course and that's exactly what you always get at Mission Inn. The course is challenging but fair. The greens were slower than I remember them on my last visit but that didn't detract from a great afternoon. Super golf at a fair price, who can ask for more?!

Top notch

Staff did nice job greeting you at bag drop. Starter was friendly. Played here last year. Condition s haven’t changed. Still excellent. Went off about 815am as a single. I soon caught another 2 some and joined up and played last 14 holes with them. Pace was great finished the front in 140. The we caught a couple of 4 somes. Pace slowed a bit. 4 hour round. Greens were in great shape. A bit slower than last year. I believe they had just over seeded for winter so the seed kept getting all over the ball when putting. Just part of the season. Fairways and tees were excellent. Las Colinas is nice layout and test. Some tight holes. Some generous fairways off the tee. Joy to play and well worth the $

Staff

Strong test of golf from the back tees

We played the blue tees 6,900 yards but with no black tees, these ended up being what I consider the back tees. The course was in fantastic shape, no complaints there. I do, however, strongly recommend playing up here, no matter your index. As a 5 handicap, I consider myself a pretty good golfer and these tees, with this layout, were humbling. There are some holes that are virtually impossible from the back. The second hole is a par 3 where the tees were all the way back across the water. It played 215 yards, into the wind, all carry over water to a sliver of a green. Then you go into par 4's that measure 468 yards with blind tee shots and approaches. The way the course is laid out, if you don't hit the ball on a string, about 290 yards, you're in for a very long day. All in all, we enjoy both courses here and they're always in great shape, but I don't think I'll be playing the blue tees again on Las Colinas.

Commented On 12/10/2018

Great alternative to El Campeon on busy days.

We had played El Campeon the day before, and came out to play it again on Saturday. When it was our time to head to the tee box, there were two foursomes waiting to see off, a foursome waiting to hit their second, and a foursome on the green on number 1. Starter said we could jump over to Las Colinas, and I am glad we did. Pace of play was much better, and the course was in just as good of shape as El Campeon. Colinas doesn't have the character or the dramatic elevation changes, but it was still a fun course. I would definitely choose to play Campeon over Colinas most days, but at peak times this is a great alternative.

A very pleasurable experience

Friendly staff greeted us on arrival at this magnificent golf complex. The course was in excellent condition and each hole presented a very good challenge.to this mid handicap golfer. The greens were lush and uniform in speed. Each hole is well spaced out and there were some interesting passages through woodland/vegetation, between green and tee.

Having a late morning start, the pace of play was very good and we got round in under 3 hours.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience and well worth the extra few dollars over more average courses.

Commented On 12/10/2018

Always a pleasure to play this course. Great conditions and friendly staff.

Excellent weekend

I’ve played this course as part of a state employee package at the resort. We have played the El Campéon course Saturday. For all of the rain we have been getting in Central Florida, the course was in very good shape. The track itself is quite challenging and long. It made you shape your shots off the tee box. Certainly worth the money to play if you could get out there. My only downside, was at the golf Academy at the resort let their players go out interspersed between the paying customers rounds. Some of these teenagers had no golf etiquette and we’re hitting into us although there was a foursome in front of my twosome. About a 4:30 hr round of golf so not bad. Definitely the course was different from the sister course which made for two great days of golf. Also, the restaurant and lodging accommodations were excellent. Definitely would play again.

Commented On 12/10/2018

Great greens and fairways.

Played on a cloudy dayfrom the black tees but the course was in great shape and had a wonderful experience. Impressed how receptive the greens were and rolled true.

One of The Best Around

Las Colinas is a great track. This time of year the prices are lower, but that has not changed how they take care of this course.

The greens were fast! The fairways lush and the tee boxes were in fine condition.

I played at 3pm and I saw 3 other groups on the course, so I played in under 2:30.

If I had a complaint about anything, it would be the cart paths which aren't really there. In other words, it's dirt and bumpy, deep potholes and it's not an easy navigate

None of this affects course play, but it is inconvenient.

I will play more before season starts up again.

Great job, you guys.

Zacapa

Las Colinas is a beautiful course it is well maintain and plays really well.

Always Excellent

Las Colinas was in great condition and it wasn’t too busy, so the pace of play was on point. I always enjoy making he trek from my home (45 minute drive). The only thing that always perplexed me about this place is that there is no breakfast “until the chef shows up”. Maybe I’m being picky, but I always feel like I should be able to grab a breakfast sandwich before an early morning round. Other than that, the place is tip top!

Request A Vacation Quote From Mission Inn Resort & Club
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Mission Inn Resort & Club will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Howey in the Hills, Florida