Style Links
Disney's Magnolia Golf Course

Year Built 1971
Architect Joe Lee (1971) Rocky Roquemore

Carts Yes - included in green fees (with GPS)

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire consists of a polo-style shirt with collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt, and slacks or Bermuda-length shorts.

Plays Long 34

Disney Magnolia- Average Course

Played the Magnolia course today. Only chose this course due to recommendations from friends who played it before. With all the options in Orlando, I probably won’t play this one again. They must have aerated the course recently, so the fairways were lined with grooves all the way down. Greens speed was average. Pace was a bit slow, but luckily the group ahead of us admitted they we slow and let our foursome pass. Customer service, like all Disney facilities were top notch and polite. Was very surprised that range balls were an additional cost. Other courses has practice balls included in the green fees. Due to the slower than expected green speed and condition of the fairways, the best part of the round was reading the trivia at each tee block. Give this course a chance. This was my experience on this day at this time of the year.

Resort Golf at its best!!

Very enjoyable round at Magnolia. I was a single and got paired up with 3 other golf enthusiasts. Had a good time and considering it being a resort course on. Sunday the pace of play was acceptable ... 4.5 hours . Staff very friendly and and off course area very clean. course condition 4 out of 5 and I play slot of golf.

Fun course

Course was in good shape. Greens were in good shape and likely rolled at a 10 on the stemp meter.

Beautiful

This is a beautiful course and the staff are all amazing. They were incredibly friendly and helpful.
We played after 2 pm and had little wait time. We will definitely play this course again.

Too much sand for me

Dont miss understand me it was an excellent round..just seems like sand was a moat around every green.

Tough for beginners....

We played the Sunrise Special, and the course first thing with the sun coming up is always amazing. This deal includes 9 holes with cart, bucket of range balls, breakfast sandwich and beverage, and another beverage after your round. For us it was a no brainer....we didn’t want to spend the cash for 18 holes, but wanted to experience the Disney courses. We are beginners, and from Arkansas....and haven’t seen green grass in a while, much less fairways that help your wedge shots, so this was refreshing. The only downside for us was the difficulty...maybe we just had a bad morning, but this course seemed much more difficult than any we had played (8 different courses in 4 days, including the Sunrise Special in the Palms, and walking The Oak Trail).

There were more bare spots etc on this course than we noticed on the other two courses, but it did not interfere with our playing, and we are not experts. As far as pace, we scheduled for first out, so there were no issues. Carts were so much fun with GPS units, and the staff was superb!

Very bad experience.

First time playing a Disney course, and to say it was a mess would be an understatement. Groups aren’t spread out enough off the tees, leading to incredibly slow play. Waited on each and every tee box and didn’t even come close to finishing (12 holes in 3hrs and 40 mins). Had a 2:15 tee time, and were on pace to finish in about 5 1/2 hours which is absolutely asinine. Ranger didn’t keep play moving at all, I don’t even know why they have one. Even if the play was at a good pace, it’s the worst course conditions to green fee price I’ve ever played. For a $70 twilight rate ($115 at peak time), the course should be in immaculate condition. Despite that, conditions were average at best. Greens had spots EVERYWHERE. Fairways had divots that weren’t filled EVERYWHERE. And there was a ton of areas with just holes in the ground. I would recommend people to NOT play this course and go get a good bang for your buck at a well taken care of course until Disney decides to take care of their courses. I will never play a Disney course again because of my bad experience. The staff was very friendly, and the food at the turn was good, but that doesn’t make up for the almost 4 hours I spent golfing 12 holes.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback on your recent round at Walt Disney World® Golf. We apologize for the fact that your were displeased with the facilities and services that your experienced.
We hope that you will reconsider playing our wonderful courses again in time to come, so we can exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Orlando.

Our courses are extremely busy at this time of the year due to the beautiful weather here in the Orlando area during the winter months. As Walt Disney World and Orlando continues to grow, and with the recent closure of the Grand Cypress golf resort for major renovations, our facilities are busier than ever. We are also sorry that you are disappointed in the overall conditioning of our playing surfaces.

If you would like to discuss further what you and your group encountered during your visit with our management staff, please feel free to reach out to our leadership by emailing disneygolfreservations@palmergolf.com so that we can help resolve your residual concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Very nice course,pace of play was excellent.
Played terrible today but the beer was cold

Jan review

Well maintained golf course. Very heavy play
Tee time was 139, only able to finish 15 holes because called in by pro shop by 520
Should not have tee times that late dine there is no way to finish in even 4 hours. It is a 4 hour 30 minimum round.

NOT the happiest place on earth

Well, hate to say it but the staff is just plain rude. The starter was very nasty to me just because I was a single golfer and asked him if someone didn’t show up I was willing to go earlier as I was worried about darkness. He just didn’t want to accommodate me. Very sad really. It’s a shame he shows his unhappiness to customers. It wasn’t cheap to play and the pace of play was horrible. We didn’t make it to 13 holes and tees off at 139. I will never go back and will keep any visitors from playing there also. Sorry Disney.

Not the happiest place on earth

Pace of play was slow, didn’t even get to finish 9 holes-let alone 18, were really looking forward to playing this course. We were told we would receive a refund, and instead we’re charged twice for the rates. STILL waiting almost three weeks, and three Disney employees later-including a Bruce Gerlander to fix this issue and return phone calls. Almost $160 in fees for a horrible experience. Disney should be better.

Commented on 01/25/2020

Thank you taking the time to speak to me last week and allow me to correct the issue for you. As discussed, our team made some mistakes and should have reacted quicker to your concerns. We will certainly use this situation as an example of how we can improve.. We will look forward to your return and the opportunity to provide a quality golf experience.

Course could be good but pace of play shocking

This is an ex pga tour course with heaps of of potential but it is ruined by disney capitalism:
1. The tee times are too close together.
2. There is no minimum standard for what is a difficult course.
3. An 'acceptable' time for a 3 ball is 4.5 hours.
4. People are allowed to share clubs.
5. People are allowed to hit multiple balls despite holding others up.
6. Course condition is mediocre as a result of these points.

Our experience of this course epitomises the problems with golf:
Myself and 2 competent golfers would normally expect to complete 18 holes on a decent course in 3-3.5 hours but it is impossible because of the above noted points, in particular point 2. This is supposed to be a championship course and you should need to demonstrate an acceptable handicap in order to play.

Commented on 01/06/2020

We hope that you will play our wonderful courses again in time to come, so we can exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Orlando.

If you would like to discuss what you and your group encountered during your visit with our management staff, please feel free to reach out to our leadership by emailing disneygolfreservations@palmergolf.com so that we can help resolve your residual concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Had a great time!

Course was in good shape. Got a little backed up, but only cause of a few groups in front of us taking there time. Staff was nice.

Pace was slow

Feel like Marshall didn't do his job to speed up play. Could easily finish but waited on every hole after hole 2. Greens were slow in my opinion and I've seen better at Disney.

Also the pro shop tried to charge me a different price then what I was shown on golfnow and to be honest, that has been happening a lot lately and I'm always showing the pro shop my reservation to get the price I booked.

Not sure if this is golfnow issue or the course but this needs to get fixed as I'm sure more than half the people who reserve through golfnow are paying more.

Best Course of the Trip

Played Magnolia on a nice warm sunny day which helps. We were two and paired up with another friendly twosome. We were all aware of pace and played a comfortable round slightly over four hours. The layout is very playable and challenging. Magnolia has wide fairways but good length and and plenty of trees, sand traps, and water to make it challenging. The conditions are top notch throughout tees, fairways, greens and sand traps. The sand traps are really fun compared to most on other courses. The greens roll very consistently and with good speed, although they are that tricky Florida grainy grass that sometimes requires a confident stroke to hold the line. Consistent plantings around the course provide a lush environment. After 18 on Magnolia, we signed up for another 18 on Palm at the replay rate and had another enjoyable round. Palm while not as lush as Magnolia was in very good condition.

Great day

The course was in great shape. The greens were smooth & rolled ture. The signs at each hole was entertaining.

Kissimmee, Florida
Winter Garden, Florida
Orlando, Florida

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.