Baytree National Golf Links

Year Built 1992
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermudagrass
Architect Gary Player (1992)

19th Hole Specials 7

1st time playing course. Really impressed with layout. Greens in great shape, as are the fairways. I was able to move around quickly until I ran into a foursome that must have had a lot of money on the match. They were sooooo slow and would not offer to let me play through. I could have played in 3 hours, but it wound up being 4:15. My only dismay is that they have paved cart paths the entire hole. If you hit a slightly off shot and it hits the cart path you can say goodbye to your ball. Either in the bush, or a lake. That being said, it's a great course.

Great course!

Baytree has improved dramatically over the past year! Keep it up guys! Thanks for the deals after 4pm!

Awesome course and play!!

First time golfing at Baytree!! Fairways, tee boxes and greens were all in great shape!! Carts have USB capability and electric! The only downside is it’s private entry. GPS took me to the main entrance which was NOT right and I had to double back onto Wickham Rd to the Baytree entrance. Other than that I’m definitely going back to play!!

Love This Course

Friendly staff, carts in great shape, turf is excellent, long course with lots of challenging features. We love how although it winds through a neighborhood it has wide fairways and fantastic turf which makes it very enjoyable to play. We love playing here.

Recovering

Greens were sanded-knew in advance. They cut the grass and clippings were everywhere. All that aside it is a beautiful course-I’ll come back next year and try again

Bay tree round

Course great. Pro shop staff great. Caught a Monday maintenance day. Okay, but fairway mowers didn’t give a darn that we were on the tee. Had to skip a hole to get around after having to wait two holes to even hit a tee shot. Frustrating. Course mgmt should get them out earlier or coach them to let golfers play thru.

Bay tree Riund

Great course. Clubhouse personnel great! Caught a Monday when course maintenance didn’t give a darn that golfers were on the tee. Had to skip a hole entirely to get by fairway mowers who ignored us on prior two holes. Granted we had early tee times but having staff stand by for tee shots not asking too much.

Great Layout but Average at best Course Conditions

The course has so much potential but the greens had so much sand on them it made for a disappointing experience. The real issue is we called several days in advance to ask about the conditions of the greens and the pro shop said they were “perfect”. Simply not the case by anyone’s standards. However, we only paid $20 so I guess that’s what you get.

Definitely worth it.

i golf here often. course conditions now are excellent. tees, fairways and greens all good. greens medium fast. better value than other local courses.

improvement

Baytree is in great shape, much improved over the past 3 months. Greens are running smooth and fairways are 100% better.

Great Value

Played 2nd tee time 630 am (finished 830 am single), beware of the navigation route if not familiar, brought me to the residents only gate and had to make my way around to different entrance. Course layout plays long because minimal roll out (because of morning dew) because of softer fairways. Bunkers were fair conditions but needed some sand and churning to soften up, water really not a factory. Fairways were well kept, but don’t give much roll (guess that is most FLORIDA courses) and greens recently rolled. A few tee boxes were recently punched. Greens were very good but some burnt bare spot just off the green. Overall well worth GN price.

Great bang for the buck

Great course to get that $300 round feel for under $50. People are great, course is solid, and fun

Great customer service from Baytree

The front desk went out of their way to take care of a double booking issue I had. They went beyond what I expected - great customer service which made my golf day perfect

True value

Course is coming back really well after getting a bit rough.

Nice Course, Nice Views, Nice price

It’s a great course surrounded by a beautiful neighborhood and iits a fair price. There is nothing to complain about this course for the rates. Always enjoyed a round here. You aren’t going to lose a bunch of balls here.They keep it looking nice. Clean Bathrooms on front 9, also has bar/ grill.. bought a Titleist pro-v1 hat on sale at pro shop for only $9 today. It’s worrh the visit. Only advice I offer is you have to go to gated entrance on Baytree Dr, not the Interlachen entrance (as your GPS May direct you).Theres no security guard at Interlachen entry. Enjoy the track!

Commented on 06/06/2019

Great course, great deals. Made sure to checkout with Bleu, the club pro, great service and some great heads up on what to expect on the course. Very knowledgeable and informed me of the monthly PDP program where he runs the Saturday AM clinics.

Beautiful course design

The course layout is great. However, the greens were recently aerated and then sanded. It leaves the greens in terrible conditions. The rest of the course is also poor in certain places. Would love to play the course when it’s in better shape.

Price gouging and customer service

I got my tee time on golf now for 28 bucks. Showed up at the course and they charged me 50 bucks. I wouldn’t play this course for 50 bucks, especially after aeration (greens were still recovering). The golf shop cashier told me to deal with golf now and basically that it is not his problem. I was not too fond of the customer service attempt (cause there wasn’t any). I play this course almost weekly, in the morning, all different days. It normally ranges between 28 and 36 bucks. If they aren’t going to honor the listed price (which I showed the cashier after he said he charged the guys before me 50 bucks too) then they will lose a customer in me. Just a buyer beware. I value this course at $35 dollars and below. It is definitely not a $50 course, in the transition from prime time season. I was playing it for $36 bucks in the snowbird season.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Feb 16, 2020