Red/Gold (W) 72 4977 yards 68.7 126
Red/Gold (W) 71 4977 yards 64.6 116
Scorecard for Penderbrook
Blue M: 70.0/130 412 324 155 545 205 364 550 335 335 3225 220 300 315 155 486 435 190 500 325 2926 6151
White M: 68.1/125 W: 74.5/139 380 304 140 520 185 345 520 320 320 3034 200 290 295 135 456 400 165 475 310 2726 5760
Red/Gold M: 64.6/116 W: 68.7/126 325 280 115 450 165 320 460 260 275 2650 107 270 275 80 430 305 135 445 280 2327 4977

Year Built 1980
Fairways Rye Grass

Clubs No

Teaching Pro No

Dress code Men: Collared Shirt, Slacks, Shorts. Ladies: Collared/Sleeved Shirt, Slacks, Shorts, Capris. No denim.

Good experience

Nice layout
Issue with a very slow group in front - we skipped ahead one hole and then had course to ourselves with good pace

Commented On 07/09/2019

HiMartin8612770. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Penderbrook Golf Club.

Great and beautiful course

The course from the tee box to the greens were excellent. The greens run but in a great way very challenging. Might be a little tough for new players. There are also alot of water hazards so bring extra balls. I will definitely be back. This course does an absolutely good job at blocking out the houses so you feel secluded and focused on your game, just fantastic.

Commented On 06/21/2019

Your feedback is important to us, SmokaGballz. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Penderbrook Golf Club.

Commented On 06/14/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Penderbrook Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Not worth the increased greens fee!

It's no wonder the golfing industry in the US is hurting when courses such as this raise their daily greens fee's to match those of much better semi-private clubs. Even after joining their Commonwealth Club, the cost per round is over $20 more this year than what I paid last year. Simply not worth that much to play a municipal course in a development. I doubt they will survive too long charging those greens fees. I know my group won't be frequenting them anymore. Much better deals on better courses to be had elsewhere.

Commented On 06/14/2019

Enjoyable round.

Played Penderbrook quite a few times. It’s a tough track and is a shot maker’s course. The course is always in decent condition and greens are consistent. Great value, however I won’t return till my game is on again. Not a course for beginners!

Commented On 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us sry927. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Penderbrook Golf Club thanks you!

Nice golf course

The course was in wonderful shape for this time of year, the pace of play was excellent and the staff was friendly and attentive. Fairways were great, greens excellence and are coming in nicely. I will make it a point to make Penderbrook GC part of my regular rotation for sure.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Thank you for your review, Pizarro. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Penderbrook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Penderbook golfing

Convenient, no crowds, challenging layout, and great conditions. Good weather made for a special day.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, dsandidge! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Decent Course but too slow

Overall the conditions and layout were good enough compared to the relatively lower cost. The main problem was the beyond ridiculous pace of play. There was no ranger and many groups were sent off as singles or a twosome without being paired up. The whole course was backed up by the time I got to the 5th hole.

Commented On 05/17/2019

Hello, Brad1363082. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and layout to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Penderbrook Golf Club, we hope to see you again soon.

Certainly improving!

They deserve credit for improving this course. For years it has been very poor. They are investing money to bring it back. Many fairways still have way too many thin/dead areas, and the same with the rough. That said, the greens are much, much better compared to recent years. They weren't fast by any means, but they rolled fine. Please continue to invest and make improvements!

Commented On 05/17/2019

Hiu000003336534. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Penderbrook Golf Club.

Commented On 05/10/2019

Hello, Pizarro. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Great day!

Course was in great condition. Fairways and greens were excellent. The starter was friendly. Pace of play outstanding. Great experience for our first time on this course. Great value for the money. Will definitely be back. Keep up the good work.

Commented On 05/10/2019

jpapola, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Penderbrook Golf Club.

Course to ourselves

Course was hosting a large shotgun start tournament, we were able to tee off early AM and play our round with no one in front and no one chasing us. But since there was a large group outing there was lot of groundskeepers buzzing about. Course is in decent shape. Lots of surrounding houses. If it had been a weekend the course would have been noisy as some greens and tees are right in some peoples backyard.

Commented On 05/10/2019

Higa818617778. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Penderbrook Golf Club.

I'll be back!!

I almost chose to play another course due to reading a recent not-so-good review. I am glad I went. I have zero complaints. The starter was friendly. The pace of play was good. The greens rolled well. I look forward to playing here again. Watch out for the water..

Commented On 04/22/2019

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very nice four-star review! Please come and see us again soon.

Hard at work

Maybe the best my conditioned muni I’ve played lately and workers all over the course working to make it better Will definitely be back, hopefully later this week

Commented On 04/22/2019

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great time with us! We've certainly been hard at work. Looking forward to your next round with us!

Commented On 04/12/2019

Thank you for the helpful feedback, Charles.

Commented On 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us four stars!

Commented On 03/04/2019

Thank you for the helpful feedback!

Well maintained, not perfect but it’s Winter so, for that, it’s in good shape!

Last time I played this course was about 3.5 years ago. I remember it was good course to play and now, even in winter, fairway is in very decent shape and the green is surprisingly fast even with moisture!
I played lot other courses around NVA area and most of them suffers from npbad greens, but here, GREEN IS VERY NICE SHAPE. Yeah, there are couple holes needs some work but not too bad, it still rolls nicely and checks nicely too! Compare to other medium priced courses, their green, jumps and zigzag! So trust me, I will take this green every time! And staffs are very friendly, thank you guys!

Commented On 01/10/2019

That's terrific to hear, Alex! We're so pleased that we can still provide a great experience. We hope to see you again before another 3.5 years have passed!

Penderbrook

Some really nice improvements in this course over the years. I will gladly add this into my regular rotation moving forward, not something I felt the same way about over the past few years. Interesting layout, shorter holes that require different club selection than usual from the tee. A good but fair challenge.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hi Bryanotto. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020