View of a green at River Bend Golf Club.

River Bend Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Architect Lloyd Clifton (1990)

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

19th Hole Specials 10

After the rains

Called course thursday and asked how course was after all the rain...they said course drains exceptionally well and there were no restrictions for friday morning!! Course was in beautiful shape ...no standing water or wet spots anywhere!!! No cart restrictions!! An awesome round as always....keep up the great work!!! Cart paths suck, but the city is not helping out....drive carefully!!!

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000006357715! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Bend Golf Club!

River bend golf

We have played several times this year and the course is in decent shape but several greens are not in good shape and it’s only May. They offer GOLFPASS perks but good luck getting them without being told the offers shouldn’t be on the site. We were told that in February and it’s now May and the offers are still there. The starter was pushing out groups to close together causing backups at every hole. The course layout is challenging so we do go back occasionally just for that reason.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Thank you for visiting us at River Bend Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Better than expected

On vacation in Ormond I brought my clubs hoping to get out. I did and this course was only 4 miles from my hotel. When i called Ron was extremely kind and the service i experienced on the phone continued to the cart guys, clubhouse and restaurant. I always bring my caddie ( wife ) and she had an awesome time driving with me. Normally courses are covered with construction. THIS COURSE WAS BEAUTIFUL! Trees. wooden bridges, wildlife... it made the round very relaxing. The only issue I had was a couple of members were quite rude.... But the course itself and people that work there where AMAZING! Definitively recommend !!! We will be back!

Commented on 05/28/2020

i did receive my free small bucket of balls upon request. it was a golfg now "perks"

Commented on 05/19/2020

How the HECK DO I GET TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE
HUMAN!!!!
FRUSTRATED AS HECK!!!!

Rangers were rude, but clubhouse Staff and starter were very nice. Pace of play was really good, but was rushed even further even though players all agreed there were several golfers in front and back so no reason to rush, course was nice and challenging but greens were in terrible shape. $40 a little high considering corse and condition though, but I’d play again if there is a good hot deal.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello, josepl6957. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

The Course is improving!

Course overall is not bad, considering lack of staff at the facility. I played 3 weeks in a row & the pins weren't changed.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, SALUKI26. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Overcrowded

Tee time too close together. Stackedbup 3 groups deep nearly every tee box.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hi u8753879. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting River Bend Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Golf Pass Perks Issue

Hi. Overall great experience. But, I was told by staff that the management is to no longer honor the golf pass perks promotion of a free bucket of balls and 20% off at the pro shop. The staff did honor the promotion but said that they would not in the future. Please remove the promotion from the advertised t-times.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Yes - they were open!

Course took all the necessary safety precautions.
Pace of play was exceptional.
Course was in really nice shape.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, stan1127! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Bend Golf Club!

Fairways

Greens and tee boxes are in excellent condition. Fairways are pristine. The cart path is jarring though.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Good round

River Bend is in good condition, greens putted well. Weather was really nice. The staff was very friendly and certainly made it easy to practice social distancing. All golfers were on their own cart. Staff loaded your bag for you. Pace of play was good we finished in just under 4 hours

Commented on 04/20/2020

Commented on 04/09/2020

Virus!!! NOT

Great time great course,love the layout...ok cartpaths are bumpy...big deal....love this coursr!!!

Commented on 03/31/2020

Commented on 03/23/2020

well kept, challenging course.

I've played here about 6 times now. All the employees were great and personable. I've booked as a single but was paired with great friendly people. Now I play with groups I've met, depending what day I play.

Excellent Golf

Greens were beautiful. FIrways green and lush. Challenging but fun layout. Cart paths are sand & seasoned, watch for bumps.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u242176710! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Bend Golf Club!

Great layout

Only draw back was pace of play, need rangers on course, easy to post signs on cart regarding pace of play, but NEED enforcement, 4 and half hours not my cup of tea

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001630742! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Bend Golf Club!

Cart paths & wooden bridges an issue

I would have rated the round better but for the cart trails and wooden bridges. (I wonder if the bridge going to the 4th Tee has been inspected recently ...).

Commented on 03/16/2020