Style Executive
Desert Willow Golf Course

Year Built 1996

Dress code Proper golf attire. Inappropriate attire: Tank Tops, Tee Shirts, Cut off Shorts, Sundresses, Spaghetti straps

Commented on 10/10/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Bombing the fairways

Fun time with my wife and two Iowa jackals who’ve relocated their biz here. Biggest surprise is it’s a par 60. No par fives to be had. Only advice local gave me was be careful in 9 and 18 of water, play left. Well, my drive uphill on 18 was 203 yds and less than 15?yds from being wet! I shot 80 a net 63; wife had a grt front not grr back but shot 96- net 57! Oh what world!

Commented on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Desert Willow Golf Course thanks you!

Great practice for your mid and short irons

Nice layout of par 3s and 4s. Par 3s could have a little more variety but it was great practice for my mid and short irons. Had a fun time and played in under 3 hours

Commented on 09/30/2019

How could more than 10 holes are Par3 ?

For those who want to practice short game, this course would be good to enjoy because most of the courses are Par3 . Players who expected to play Regular 18 holes would be mad that he only got 2-3 chaces to swing Driver. Also, Carts are not alowed to get int the fairway, so eventhough courses are relativly shorter than other Clubs' courses, you get more tired when you finish your day (you cannot get your cart right next the ball so you have to walk a lot). Courses conditions are not bad and Staffs are very kind.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Thursday morning No-No!

Paid almost 35 dollars to play an executive course. Didn't tee off at the 6:50am time I paid the extra money for, as well as got stuck behind the seniors league Thursday morning scramble. I called to ask about my time prior and although the gentleman I spoke with was very nice. He failed to warn me about the scramble, if I had finished all 18 holes like I planned on doing and paying for it would have taken 3.5-4 hrs. For an executive course that has a par of 60 this round was extremely painful to endure.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/11/2019

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Desert Willow Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Worst Facility In All of Vegas!

After previously attempting to play this course on three different occasions and being told "no" for various reasons (tournament in progress, course was "full", no singles allowed in the afternoon) I had completely given up and decided to just play elsewhere (fortunately there are dozens of better courses to play in the Las Vegas/Henderson area). However, after today's (9/2/19) experience, I simply had to "vent". Knowing that the course was going to be closed for over-seeding 9/3 - 9/6, I decided to just hit some balls at the range. At approximately 12:45 I paid $9 for a large bucket and got started stretching and proceeded to hit about 10 of the balls. However, I was soon interrupted by an employee who placed a "Range Closed" sign in front of me and told me that the range was now closed for over-seeding and that I would have to leave. When I stated that this was not mentioned to me in the pro shop when I just purchased the range balls, he told me that it was a mistake and that they shouldn't have sold me the balls. Not wanting to make a big deal over $9, I simply left.

However, coupled with my previous experiences at this facility, it is now obvious that in spite of the sign out front proclaiming "Public Welcome", nothing could be further from the truth! I believe they do welcome the public when it is convenient for them (i.e., empty tee times that the members/home-owners don't want in the hot summer afternoons), but other than that, you're simply bothering them. In my 40+ years of playing golf, this is the most unfriendly, poorly managed facility I have ever been to and I will never go back. To anyone visiting the Henderson area, I would recommend much better courses nearby (Revere, Rio Seco, Legacy, Wildhorse, etc.) that are much more friendly, professional and where you will be treated much better.

Commented on 09/13/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your visit. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We hope that you give us another try in the near future. Thank you for visiting Desert Willow Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Commented on 08/09/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 08/06/2019

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

aug 02 2019

had a good time with my playing partners. i like this course and the layout, good short game challeng

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great little course!

All around excellent! Views, course condition, staff, cleanliness, location, etc. Not much long hitting, but beautiful for short game practice.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Thank you for such a great review. Our team will be glad to know that you thought our course was in excellent condition. We hope to see you on the course again!

Commented on 07/19/2019

Commented on 07/18/2019

Thank you for rating us 5-stars. We hope that you play with us again at Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 07/15/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 07/11/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Desert Willow Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to hear more about your experience at Desert Willow Golf Course and we hope to see you soon!

Commented on 07/09/2019

We want to hear more about your experience with us at Desert Willow Golf Course!. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

playability

With the 6 par 4's and the rest 3's it gives you a chance to use most of your clubs. Greens are unforgiving and fast but fair. Course is well maintained and staff if friendly.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We strive to make sure our golf course is challenging yet fun. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Good to practice

I enjoy playing here. It's good fit me to practice my irons. The staffs are nice and friendly.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we hope that you join us again at Desert Willow Golf Course.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020