Style Executive
Desert Willow Golf Course

Year Built 1996

Dress code Proper golf attire. Inappropriate attire: Tank Tops, Tee Shirts, Cut off Shorts, Sundresses, Spaghetti straps

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, aqmiranda! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

Great For Beginner

I've just started golfing in past couple of months (always thought I would hate it).. My more experienced friends thought this was a good place for me to start learning and we've had such a good time, that we now play here roughly once every week or so... mixed in with a few other courses. It's a good in terms of pace (moreso now with Covid-19 rules) and requiring a lot of short iron play/putting.... i.e., good for learning the basics.. The staff has been great every time, the scenery is beautiful and the course is in good shape. FYI, now I'm learning to love golf and this club has been a big part of that. Oh, and try the tequila sunrise if you get the chance!

Commented on 05/20/2020

Ypidm10hqUGZPD51IGi2, thank you for your kind words! Glad you are enjoying and learning the game of golf. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Good experience

Course is doing a good job of managing virus concerns. Enjoyed round.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi u3434968. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course.

A great Par 60

The course is always in great shape. Always a scenic view with fairways nestled with rolling hills & valleys.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your review, u7908123. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Desert Willow 5/2/20

Staff was friendly. Course was in good shape. Foursome of ladies should have been kicked off the course for being unbelievably slow. Once we got past them pace was excellent.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello, u000003402709. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Course in great shape! Staff did a great job!

Course was in great shape due to being closed. The staff did a great job related to player safety.

Commented on 05/07/2020

Hello, u221387524. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Desert Willow Golf Course!

Wonderful course

We love this course and play here all the time. We are so grateful they have stayed open and are taking everyone’s health and safety above all other. We recommend this course to everyone.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your review, u1996873. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anonymous

Fun day playing

Course is in great shap. We played corona virus rules where you just have to hit a small cone and it's good

It was nice to just get out of the house. The course was really busy but the pace of play was really good at 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Commented on 04/06/2020

Thank you for getting out in the fresh air with us! We hope to see you again soon once the course re-opens at full capacity.

Commented on 04/02/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Desert Willow Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice golf course

Lots of challenging par 3s. Enjoyed playing the course.

Commented on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your review, robert4600. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rude residents to paid customer during COVID-19

I feel bad for the golfer who just recently played DW and Paid in FULL online via GNow and found out the course was closed...I live on this course and I too would’ve played the full 18 holes despite a lot of the RUDE and OLD folks who THINK they own the course..DW should’ve notified GNow to suspend tee times during the COVID-19 issue..wasn’t your fault and sadly probably won’t get your money back any time soon..I’ve had verbal run ins with these cranky folks and I have the advantage of shutting up these rude folks by basically telling them to “QUIET-DOWN” with a more aggressive tone and not backing down just cuz they live here as do I after showing them my residence ID ..at times a ball comes near their property and they know it’ll happen..and they feel they have to put in their 2-cents at you...I hope you come back soon when all this is over and enjoy DWGC it is an awesome course DESPITE the old cranky ailing folks who act like BULLDOGS when really they’re just yapping chihuahuas!!!!

Commented on 04/14/2020

Hello, jett2ivyy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you again soon once we re-open!

Commented on 03/30/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007513726! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

18 in the rain

DW was at its best today even with a few rain drops..greens were perfect..another good day out “swinging the stix”

Commented on 04/01/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, jett2ivyy! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent condition and value

I took my wife out to this course for the first time and she really enjoyed it. Will definitely play here again before we leave

Commented on 04/01/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u000002235909. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Good executive golf course

Very green, very well maintained. Good chalenges. Difficult greens.

Commented on 04/01/2020

Hi, Nicolelarocque. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great little course

An excellent course to hone your short game. Challenging greens, course is in very good condition. Traps have the right amount of sand and tee boxes are level and well groomed. Course can be busy when the weather is nice but play seems to move pretty well. Played today, 1-1/2 hrs on front and 2 hrs on back. I will be back often.

Commented on 04/02/2020

Hi Sbudar. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 04/01/2020

u000002235909, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Mark K

Great small track. Beautifully maintained. Super fast greens so beware!

Commented on 04/01/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u314159391555! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/23/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Latinarunner. See you again soon in the future for another great round of golf.

This course is a beautiful example for other Executive courses to follow..

Commented on 04/23/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000005842244! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

4.5219882353