Style Executive
Desert Willow Golf Course

Year Built 1996

Dress code Proper golf attire. Inappropriate attire: Tank Tops, Tee Shirts, Cut off Shorts, Sundresses, Spaghetti straps

Nice course. Had a lot of fun!

We were in Las Vegas for some gambling and golf and decided to play here. They were getting ready to reseed so the grass wasnt being watered. However, the course was fun. And the company was great. We had a great time here and highly recommended. But make sure you wear a collared shirt or they hassle you on attire requirements.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u511789102. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Good Value

Decent summer conditions. Greens were fast and in excellent condition. The rough could have been let grown out a bit more. Fair pace of play. Watch out for the duck poop.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your review, ga1482091456. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Always a nice round

I’ve been playing here for several years visiting family and friends., I’ve enjoyed every round.,Great staff. Surprisingly challenging course.,

Fantastic course

Playing Desert Willow is a wonderful challenge. The greens are in GREAT shape and roll true. There is sand water and some of the most challenging par threes anywhere. The staff is incredible, especially the starter on Friday afternoons. The mans name is Lenny and he made us feel so welcomed to this beautiful course. Later he was driving around to check on us as it was a very hot day. All in all a great experience on a beautiful course. Thank you.

Uncrowded in the heat

Very hot day so far payed this par 60 course in 2.5 hours. Nice layout. Because of the heat, irrigation was on a lot making wetter greens a bit slower than dry ones. Despite the heat, it was an enjoyable round.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u6094862. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Desert Willow Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 08/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Desert Willow Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/14/2020

Stepped away from gold for over 10 years. Figured I would get back into it since moving to Vegas and seen so many nice courses driving around. Bought some brand new clubs and had only been to the range with them a few times. This was my first time out to a actual course. Course is short with a lot of par 3's but was perfect for just getting out first time and hitting the ball around. Met some cool people and started playing with them. Staff is very friendly and was helpful getting checked in and the cart as well as letting me know some about the course. Pace of play is fast and price is decent for the course. I'll definitely be back when I want a quick round.

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hi duckfan1976. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Desert Willow Golf Course!

GREAT COURSE

This course is fantastic. It's my home course, 6 minute drive. Do you want to practice your short game? Perfect! But, it has 6 par 4's too. The course is perfectly manicured and they work at it constantly. It is all around fun with an awesome 360 view. You don't like it, I'll buy you a drink!

Commented on 08/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, N84HpSw8dosOEfnRG10z. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 08/19/2020

Hi, Tabledealer. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Crowded

More crowded than usual. Had a fun time. One thing I wanted to mention was that I read on their website that adidas t-shirts were allowed, therefore I wore one. Three separate occasions I was told to next time wear a polo. They said my shirt wasn’t appropriate. Maybe their website should be more descriptive to eliminate any confusion. It was extremely hot and a polo sounded like a nightmare. But everything else was great and I had a good time.

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hello u314159972208. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We apologize the dress code brought down your experience. We appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed your time hitting the greens. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 08/05/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, gdflierl12. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Always love playing this course. I thoroughly gut the tee boxes could have been so n better shape, but course is always good!!

Commented on 08/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Desert Willow Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Willow Dominator

I love this course! All the staff is friendly from the beverage cart to the pro shop. On hot days it’s great because you can run through it quick an still get a challenge. Also, the food at the club house is always good. I have never had a bad meal there. Thanks Desert Willow!

Commented on 08/11/2020

Your feedback is important to us, James2336770. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Beautiful

Course is in awesome shape, great price and great views loved it

Commented on 07/23/2020

Hello, u761247893. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Desert Willow Golf Course!

Executive courses

For an executive course it was extremely well maintained and a lot of fun! This was the best pace of play we have ever had at this course.( timing perfect today)

Commented on 07/21/2020

Hi mpcflyers. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 07/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, gdflierl12! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u822344138. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Course Rims the Cup

About half the blue tees looked like a war zone, uneven, chopped up, etc. Ninth Green is ridiculously slanted to make a tough hole near impossible in wind. Also some of yardage markers seemed off.
But generally very good value for an executive course

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi Lawby. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, MATilly824! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

3.7204294118