Type Public/Resort
Style Traditional
Reflection Bay Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Jack Nicklaus (1998) Chet Williams (1998)

Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire is required. Denim jeans or shorts are not permitted.

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Spa

LLV the best

Always a treat to play RB..beautiful course GREAT staff doesn’t get any better my partner Aaron was like having a caddy he being a RB member..I will be back

Vegas golf

Very nice course with about 6 holes that play along the Lake. Course in very good condition and staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely play it again

The BEST

Reflection Bay is hands down the BEST course in town. Every time I play it I lament the fact that I don't play it often enough.

Nevada Advisor

Top Notch From Bag Drop to Trunkslam

Greeted promptly when arriving to the bag drop in my domestic vehicle. Check-in was easy and just outside my clubs were found loaded on a GPS equipped cart. The only drawback to the facility is the lack of an actual driving range. After a few perfectly shaped shots into a net and a few rolls on a practice green that matched course conditions it off to the first tee right on time.

Course conditions were excellent. The tees and fairways were well overseeded and the greens while having some patches still rolled incredibly true. Both fairway and greenside bunkers were maintained and had plenty of sand. The layout is challenging and a great place to do work.

Pace of play was right at 4h17m. We never waited nor were waited on. The beverage cart made multiple laps. Everyone I encountered on the staff was pleasant and cordial. RB is worthy of consideration for your Las Vegas golf trip.

Turned away due to the Corona restrictions

Per their policy, which Golfnow couldn’t possible know or let me know in advance, my fiancé could NOT ride with me in my cart. I would have had to pay another full green fee and she STILL would have had to drive solo in her own cart !!

I had no choice other than to leave. Thankfully they didn’t charge me the remainder of the fee. I have to ask Golfnow to refund me their fee.

Missouri Advisor

A good challenge

Played this course as an afterthought on the last day of a bachelor party golf trip to mesquite, Nevada and St George Utah before flying out of Vegas..... Good condition, price was fair, greens were good, and layout was fun. Not sure if it was a tough course or I was just playing terribly (probably both), but am an 8 handicap and shot in the low 90s. Pretty course and would definitely play again.

Employee needs to be properly trained

Upon arriving in my Mercedes , the employee driving the golf cart in the parking lot to pick up customers clubs . Opens his mouth by saying "what am I doing here" I took that as discrimination and profiling. Then 2nd he goes on to treat me like a kid to say " you see that white trailer over there " don't walk over there there is a green being played on. As if I have never played golf before . Sadly I've been playing golf for over 30 years longer than he was born. My first time here to play and had to have this guy ruin it. I abruptly just left instead of checking in

Staff

Everything was good, greens chewed up pretty good. The staff at the end was annoying! Basically pushing us out of our carts folding our jackets and handing them to us! Good round but left bad taste to finish the day!

Sooo slow

Our 2 ball stuck behind slow, wayward 4 ball all day. In their defence all the4 balls in front of them were slow. There was a 4 ball playing a Texas scramble, a notoriously slow form of the game. No sign of a Marshall all day but plenty of beverage carts to ply the 4 balls in front with beer to deteriorate their games and make them slower.

Such a shame as the course is beautiful. Would come back but would give serious consideration of the vfm given the slow pace.

Paying for location

Las Vegas local that has basically played everywhere in the city. The main reason to play this course is to stay close to the Strip. If that is was you are looking for, then this is a home run; otherwise you can play better golf for better prices elsewhere. Most holes funnel to the middle of the fairway and it is a resort course layout so it's difficult to get into serious trouble. Decent course just a little expensive for the experience.

Very average

Staff was great. We needed to change our time and the shop made it happen. The course was absolutely not with the time. We played behind a 5 sum. The greens were really in bad conditions. Bunker not racked and over all way over priced. They just open after an over seed so I understand the thought conditions, but not for $180 and I NEVER understand a 4:50 minute round. I bummed out I didn’t play TPC.

Top five in Las Vegas!!!

If you have not played this course do yourself a favor. Absolutely one of the best courses in Las Vegas and in my opinion a much better course for holding big events.

GREAT COURSE

As a local, this is probably my favorite public course in the Vegas area. If you are willing to make the drive out to Lake Las Vegas, then you will be extremely happy with this course. The course layout is challenging and has some great holes. The only downfall is that they recently got rid of their driving range in exchange for hitting into a net 10 feet in front of you. Overall, worth the drive and the money.

Awesome fun

Well worth the money! Beautiful course and surroundings and fair test. Excellent condition. Staff extremely welcoming and helpful with local hints for how to play the course. Will definitely return!
Fyi,, no driving range, just nets to hit into but chipping and putting area for warm up. Definitely recommend but only for long hitters as it's a test of skill and placement. Shorter or higher handicap players will love the beauty and experience but will need to go knowing scoring wont be ideal.

You Will Love This Course

I had been hearing great things about the course since I moved here a few months ago. Last week I finally had the opportunity to play it and what a pleasant surprise it was. As soon as you turn off of Lake Mead Pkwy into the Lake Las Vegas community you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise. The fairways and greens were in perfect condition and the layout is fantastic. The staff was really friendly and the clubhouse is one of the nicest I’ve seen in Las Vegas. Make sure to put this course on the top of the list.

Boulder City, Nevada