Mountain at Angel Park Golf Club

Type Resort/Public
Angel Park Golf Club is one-stop shopping in Las Vegas golf. There are two Arnold Palmer courses, neither one too difficult for the average hacker. Plus, there's a lighted par-3 course with sometimes shrunken copies of a number of the most famous par-3 holes in the world and an 18-hole putting course. This is the mega mall of Sin City golf. Palmer's Mountain Course reaches an elevation of almost 3,000 feet and provides views of the Red Rock Mountains and Las Vegas skyline when you get into it. The shorter Palm Course (6,525 yards) still offers wide-open fairways that allow you to go for the green. No need to play a timid game here.
Angel Park Golf Club - Mountain Course
Professional 71 6722 yards 71.6 132
Championship 71 6223 yards 69.3 129
Resort (W) 72 5751 yards 72.9 131
Resort 71 5718 yards 67.0 116
Forward (W) 72 5150 yards 69.0 121
Scorecard for Mountain
Professional M: 71.6/132 433 509 320 164 398 213 386 444 425 3292 428 143 397 520 407 183 368 557 427 3430 6722
Championship M: 69.2/130 398 483 306 136 369 189 358 410 387 3036 359 133 380 503 380 160 348 529 395 3187 6223
Resort M: 67.0/115 W: 72.0/128 379 454 257 114 327 158 335 390 371 2785 338 103 350 458 337 148 329 508 362 2933 5718
Forward W: 69.0/121 361 419 231 97 283 128 299 333 347 2498 338 80 321 410 294 128 275 487 319 2652 5150

Year Built 1990
Architect Arnold Palmer (1990) Ed Seay (1990)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Angel Park Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club
Dress code Casual attire is permitted.

Playing Multiple Courses 22

A steal and amazing course for money, small things kill it though

I play here once to 3 times a month. Came today at last minute, teed off around 1:30 was done by 4pm. Saw the cart girl 3 times, and never saw course marshall. Stopped by the snack bar off 5 excellent hot dogs for $4.00 Had a group of 3 in front of me, and 2 behind me but our pace was good. Some holes have dead grass patches off the green or fairways areas like on 14, and 15. I did see one guy urinating into the trees. Green are fast and accurate, a good 2 put is common. on the last hole 18 i was able to drive from the white tees onto the fringe of the green, putted out for a bird.

Angel Park Mountain

I have played this course countless times and I have not provided a review for my experience. I enjoy this course immensely. It's always in great condition and the greens role true and fast. The cart guys are friendly all the time, but the clubhouse staff can be abrasive and short just as the starter has been a few times. But overall this course is a joy to play.

Disappointing as usual

Time and again I say I won't play this course again, but somehow get suckered in because it's cheap. The staff are almost always rude and it never fails to run into a groundskeeper mowing a green or tee box no matter when you play. The only bright spot was the greens were some of the best I've played in months. Maybe for once I'll take my own advice and not come back.

587b3f35-c23d-5839-96f5-bf9a3a8d0914
AngelParkGolfClub
Commented On 10/07/2016

VegasGolfer91,

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your feedback. We would love to hear more about your experience and discuss how we can make it a more positive one in the future. If you are interested in sharing, please contact our Head Pro at tblasius@angelpark.com.”

Angel Park Mountain Course

Course was recently re-seeded and we had to keep our carts on the cart path only. As a result, there was a lot of walking. Greens were a little slow.

Layout was interesting as the course ran along side several canyons so there are some long carries at times.

Great greens.

Course was in great shape especially the greens were rolling really nicely. We as a threesome finished under three and a half hours.

Angel Park Mountain course

Everything was perfect except the greens. The greens had some type of disease or something because they were very slow and bumpy. But the course is a great layout and easy to walk. Fairways and tee areas were perfect. They do not give you a break on green fees for walking but it is nice that they give the option to walk.

Great course for the money!

Great conditions and excellent value.

Sligo
The County Sligo Golf Club is widely regarded as one of the great championship links courses. It is located in the picturesque seaside village of Rosses Point just 8km from Sligo and known locally as “The Point”.

Excellent Course

Spectacular course with beautiful views!

bring your "A" game

beautiful course, friendly staff. Greens were unreadable, and I've been paying over 200 years. course was in impeccable condition except for one hole, maybe one hole seemed to have a problem on the fairways. Pace was slow....they need to team players up....too many guys thinking they can reach the green and then they dribble off the tee. so virtually nonexistent rangers. But WTH, we're on vacation...

Great golf course bad customer service

I was in Vegas for my friend's bachelor party and heard good things about Angel Park so i booked it. Great value of $56 per player. I loved the golf course, it was in pretty good shape. But the customer service was awful from the outside services person to the starter and also the beverage cart. We saw the beverage cart twice in 18 holes, the 1st fairway and walking off the 17th green. The temperature was in the mid 80s and we could have used a beverage or 2. The starter was an older gentleman that couldn't have been more rude to us as we handed him our receipts. He then preceded to bark out orders to us and tell us to keep up with the group in front of us. Everyone in my foursome are single digit handicaps all the way to scratch golfers. So I think we can keep up pace of play in carts on a fairly easy golf course. We were all ticked off from the get go and it took us about 2 holes to calm down and try to enjoy ourselves on what should be a stress free fun weekend. My friend who was traveling from Minnesota didn't bring his golf clubs so he rented a set that he specifically asked for stiff shafts. Got a set of regular shafted clubs. OK whatever he said. We then go over to the putting green and the putter they gave him is left handed. So we have to go back and wait to swap out the rental sets. Causing us to be a minute late for our tee time. The pro shop is nice and they have some cool shirts/hats etc. Awesome golf course, would recommend it to anyone but wow I hope the service gets better next time.

587b3f35-c23d-5839-96f5-bf9a3a8d0914
AngelParkGolfClub
Commented On 04/01/2016

KyleRumpf

Thank you for your comments and we do appreciate them as we are always looking to improve. Your feedback is very important and we would love to hear more about your experience and how to make it better in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact our head professional at tblasius@angelpark.com.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018