Mountain at Angel Park Golf Club

Type Resort/Public
Style Desert
Angel Park Golf Club is one-stop shopping in Las Vegas golf. There are two Arnold Palmer courses, neither one too difficult for the average hacker. Plus, there's a lighted par-3 course with sometimes shrunken copies of a number of the most famous par-3 holes in the world and an 18-hole putting course. This is the mega mall of Sin City golf. Palmer's Mountain Course reaches an elevation of almost 3,000 feet and provides views of the Red Rock Mountains and Las Vegas skyline when you get into it. The shorter Palm Course (6,525 yards) still offers wide-open fairways that allow you to go for the green. No need to play a timid game here.
Angel Park Golf Club - Mountain Course
Professional 71 6722 yards 71.6 132
Championship 71 6223 yards 69.3 129
Resort (W) 72 5751 yards 72.9 131
Resort 71 5718 yards 67.0 116
Forward (W) 72 5150 yards 69.0 121
Scorecard for Mountain
Professional M: 71.6/132 433 509 320 164 398 213 386 444 425 3292 428 143 397 520 407 183 368 557 427 3430 6722
Championship M: 69.3/129 398 483 306 136 369 189 358 410 387 3036 359 133 380 503 380 160 348 529 395 3187 6223
Resort M: 67.0/116 W: 72.9/131 379 454 257 114 327 158 335 390 371 2785 338 103 350 458 337 148 329 508 362 2933 5718
Forward W: 69.0/121 361 419 231 97 283 128 299 333 347 2498 338 80 321 410 294 128 275 487 319 2652 5150

Year Built 1990
Architect Arnold Palmer (1990) Ed Seay (1990)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Angel Park Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club
Dress code Casual attire is permitted.

Playing Multiple Courses 22

Beautiful views on a great course!

Went to Vegas for Thanksgiving and got to play the Mountain Course at Angel Park! The weather was perfect! it was a great course in great condition! i would recommend add this to your Vegas courses to play list!

Usually a good value but....

I have played played Angel Park dozens of times and usually enjoy it..I would continue to recommend it and will continue to play it but both Golf Now and Angel Park should inform guests if the entire course is going to be cart path only..as a 20 year resident I understand overseeding the courses but I also understand communication. Three chances to let us know about cart path only..when booking, when checking in at the pro shop, and when checking in with the the starter and none were used..not until 2-3 holes in did we realize the entire course was going to be this way...makes for a very long round (over 5 hours). Again, I’ll continue to play and recommend the course, I’ve always enjoyed it but definitely an opportunity here to better communicate with customers so they can set expectations and decide if they want that experience.

A steal and amazing course for money, small things kill it though

I play here once to 3 times a month. Came today at last minute, teed off around 1:30 was done by 4pm. Saw the cart girl 3 times, and never saw course marshall. Stopped by the snack bar off 5 excellent hot dogs for $4.00 Had a group of 3 in front of me, and 2 behind me but our pace was good. Some holes have dead grass patches off the green or fairways areas like on 14, and 15. I did see one guy urinating into the trees. Green are fast and accurate, a good 2 put is common. on the last hole 18 i was able to drive from the white tees onto the fringe of the green, putted out for a bird.

Angel Park Mountain

I have played this course countless times and I have not provided a review for my experience. I enjoy this course immensely. It's always in great condition and the greens role true and fast. The cart guys are friendly all the time, but the clubhouse staff can be abrasive and short just as the starter has been a few times. But overall this course is a joy to play.

Disappointing as usual

Time and again I say I won't play this course again, but somehow get suckered in because it's cheap. The staff are almost always rude and it never fails to run into a groundskeeper mowing a green or tee box no matter when you play. The only bright spot was the greens were some of the best I've played in months. Maybe for once I'll take my own advice and not come back.

Commented On 2016-10-07T15:32:47.000+00:00

VegasGolfer91,

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your feedback. We would love to hear more about your experience and discuss how we can make it a more positive one in the future. If you are interested in sharing, please contact our Head Pro at tblasius@angelpark.com.”

Angel Park Mountain Course

Course was recently re-seeded and we had to keep our carts on the cart path only. As a result, there was a lot of walking. Greens were a little slow.

Layout was interesting as the course ran along side several canyons so there are some long carries at times.

Great greens.

Course was in great shape especially the greens were rolling really nicely. We as a threesome finished under three and a half hours.

Angel Park Mountain course

Everything was perfect except the greens. The greens had some type of disease or something because they were very slow and bumpy. But the course is a great layout and easy to walk. Fairways and tee areas were perfect. They do not give you a break on green fees for walking but it is nice that they give the option to walk.

Great course for the money!

Great conditions and excellent value.

Excellent Course

Spectacular course with beautiful views!

bring your "A" game

beautiful course, friendly staff. Greens were unreadable, and I've been paying over 200 years. course was in impeccable condition except for one hole, maybe one hole seemed to have a problem on the fairways. Pace was slow....they need to team players up....too many guys thinking they can reach the green and then they dribble off the tee. so virtually nonexistent rangers. But WTH, we're on vacation...

Great golf course bad customer service

I was in Vegas for my friend's bachelor party and heard good things about Angel Park so i booked it. Great value of $56 per player. I loved the golf course, it was in pretty good shape. But the customer service was awful from the outside services person to the starter and also the beverage cart. We saw the beverage cart twice in 18 holes, the 1st fairway and walking off the 17th green. The temperature was in the mid 80s and we could have used a beverage or 2. The starter was an older gentleman that couldn't have been more rude to us as we handed him our receipts. He then preceded to bark out orders to us and tell us to keep up with the group in front of us. Everyone in my foursome are single digit handicaps all the way to scratch golfers. So I think we can keep up pace of play in carts on a fairly easy golf course. We were all ticked off from the get go and it took us about 2 holes to calm down and try to enjoy ourselves on what should be a stress free fun weekend. My friend who was traveling from Minnesota didn't bring his golf clubs so he rented a set that he specifically asked for stiff shafts. Got a set of regular shafted clubs. OK whatever he said. We then go over to the putting green and the putter they gave him is left handed. So we have to go back and wait to swap out the rental sets. Causing us to be a minute late for our tee time. The pro shop is nice and they have some cool shirts/hats etc. Awesome golf course, would recommend it to anyone but wow I hope the service gets better next time.

Commented On 2016-04-01T16:20:51.000+00:00

KyleRumpf

Thank you for your comments and we do appreciate them as we are always looking to improve. Your feedback is very important and we would love to hear more about your experience and how to make it better in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact our head professional at tblasius@angelpark.com.

SNAFU

First hole had a group in the green 3 some on the fairway 2 some on the tee, 2 some waiting, then us a 3 some waiting and more coming after us 47 minutes to play 2 holes over 3 hours for 9 holes. Makes for a long day. Never saw a marshal but did see the beverage cart a couple of times each 9.

Commented On 2016-04-01T16:15:17.000+00:00

KeithkKeating,

out of Towner came to play

Easy booking on golf now. Played early in the am and was paired with local who knew the course well. Round went quickly. Course layout was challenging but well designed to test my game. Winds were strong which made the course extra long. Greens were fast and hard to read but playing partner had good feel for how putts would break. Too bad I couldn't make them. I would return in the future. Price was reasonable.

Commented On 2016-04-01T16:12:47.000+00:00

Thank you so much for your comments and yes that was a very windy day and glad you enjoyed the course. We thank you for your business and choosing Angel Park and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Beautiful Course - Worth Playing

First time playing this course, got an unbelievable deal on golfnow. Had no idea what this course looked like until I showed up. I played the Mountain Course and it was beautiful. I played with a local couple, very nice, made for a great day of golf. The fairways, sand traps and greens were in excellent shape. Had a lot of run on the fairways and the greens were pretty fast, took a while to get used to them. The restaurant had great food and the staff I encountered were all very nice. They also have great practice facilities. This is absolutely the best city owned course I have ever played at, bar none. Let me clarify that. If Bayonet and Black Horse in Monterey are City Owned then it is right there with them. I will play here again, will try the Palms course next time. **Bring your camera.

good value

Overall a good track...

Greens were a bit shakey...on a few holes. But still fast . Nice layout. Good opening track for your Vegas trip.

nice course

nice course, great views, in good condition.

Very Poor Maintenance

As a resident of Las Vegas I can appreciate the difficulty in maintaining the fairway and greens to optimal condition during the winter. However, here is the problem: this very good layout has evolved in a 'cow pasture'. Weeds, a lack of fairway grass, and worst of all the greens - completely weed filled - also appeared to not have been rolled in months. The very same conditions when we played it last May (optimal conditions before the extreme summer heat). The only salve to the lousy course condition was the low $40 cost.

4.1913352941