Style Desert/Links

There are three championship courses at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, all of which were designed by Pete Dye. Snow Mountain is the original course, joined by Sun Mountain, which is considered the easiest of the three, and Wolf is the newest and most challenging.

At over 7,600 yards, Wolf is also the longest course in Nevada but Snow Mountain is quite lengthy as well at 7,146 yards. Dye incorporated his signature railroad-tie bunkers and water comes into play on seven holes. This risk-reward layout is known for having the best par-3s at the resort. One of these is the stunning 16th hole with its panoramic view of Sheep Mountain. It requires a long carry over water but the bailout area to the right provides a relatively easy up and down and the greenside bunkers don't usually come into play.

Paiute Golf Resort - Snow

Year Built 1995
Fairways Winter Rye Grass
Architect Pete Dye (1995)

Pull-carts No

Driving Range Yes - 40 tees

Dress code No denim, collared shirt and bermuda shorts required

Playing Multiple Courses 55

Excellent golf experience!

This course is amount the best around Vegas for course conditions. Course was immaculate front to back. Pace of play was good. I joined a theeesome as a single and we didn’t see anyone until #14. Marshals do a great job trying to get everyone off on time and keep up with pace of play. Saw a marshal 5 or 6 times during the round.

Service and staff were incredible. Very friendly and attentive.

I found the course a bit flat but well-designed with interesting challenges throughout. Lots of well-placed bunkers and strategic water hazards. Quite a few dog-leg holes.

Greens were fantastic and fast. They ran about a 12 with lots of break. Most of the greens are built up with false fronts, sides and backs making it challenging to hold if your approach shot isn’t perfect.

Overall a fun and great golf experience. I will return to play the other tracks and would highly recommend. Well done!

Paiute- Snow Mountain

Amazing experience playing snow mountain today. Course was in excellent condition, as good is there is in all of Las Vegas. Course layout is very challenging but enjoyable. Staff here are also as good as they come! I highly recommend!

Schedule around Weather

We’ve played Paiute a number of times and love all 3 of the 18 hole courses. However be aware that Paiute sets out in the desert north of Vegas and wind can be a factor. We played yesterday in 40+MPH wind conditions. It was almost impossible to keep the ball on the green long enough to putt. Still enjoyed the round. Just disappointing to have those conditions when paying $$$$ green fees. Will be back.

Lovely golfing experience! Fast true greens

What a treat to play the Snow course! A great layout. I love courses that don't always push the super hard shot... this course had great risk-reward options so you could manage your game better. The greens were super slick when I played... stimping around 13... that took quite an adjustment and added more than a few strokes since I'm not used to it, but a treat to play nevertheless

Awesome Road Runner Golf

My wife and I played the Snow Mountain course about 1 week after they received over 6" of snow and the course played great. Very good conditioning, Greens were very fast and true, and we finished in 4 hours and 10 minutes in a foursome and packed course.

Considering the elevation and dry air, the ball does travel farther and I did adjust my iron yardages by 1 club. I played the 6600 yard tees and felt they played more like 6100/6200 yards.

The desert views were great and we had snow on the mountains to the west. The word is this is the easiest of the 3 courses at Paiute, still many doglegs over the desert for back 2 tees and water to contend around the course. I will say that my wife did not have as many dogleg carries but the same water hazards sight lines to contend.

Very good golf course great design and good challenge. Greens were spectacular.

Fun place to play

Love this place. Played several times and always in great shape
Will definitely play again

Beautiful facility

Don’t let the distance from Vegas stop you from visiting this beautiful course. It’s an easy ride and well worth it. We played the Snow course and found it to be in excellent condition with the fastest and hardest greens I’ve ever played on. The desert secerny is breathtaking. Front desk guys were more interested in watching the NFL game then explaining the 3 course layout and amenities. Prepare to 3 putt,,

Parcours parfait , intretien impeccable, green très très rapide. J'ai adoré et recommande à tous.

Great day

This is one of the nicest facilities close to Vegas. It once again was well worth the half hour drive, a beautiful course in excellent condition

Awesome, just Awesome !!

2nd time coming here (played Sun course last year,was perfect)
Played Snow mountain course, epic conditions and views. One thing that always stands out here is how quiet the surroundings are being how far off the road it is. Only have to wait one more year to play the Wolf course and can't wait to return to do just that.

Love this place!

I can't say enough good things about Paiute. I love coming out here because everyone knows you are getting the best conditions year round. It's 100 degrees out and the course is lush green, greens are smooth and staff is friendly.
Will be joining their pacc in 2019.

Excellent experience

Greeted at the door and directed to pro shop. Two others rented clubs, which included 6 iron to hit from the desert . Starter was very friendly and gave us each two small waters . Course is beautiful and had manicured fairways . Greens ran true, not overly fast but they got to the hole without hitting it hard . Many interesting shots and plenty of views . We played the white tees which were a good choice for a 14, 18, and 19 handicap. Starter said greens didn’t hold; he must of been thinking of our home course. Not as good on holding as Las Vegas TPC that we played on this trip, but they were not rolling over the green.
Afterwards we hung in the large and attractive restaurant/bar . Food and drinks were great .
I think we all graded this as best of 3 courses we paid on this trip.
We took Lyft ride each way for about $36. It is a hike
It is a little cooler than some of the courses as it is out by the mountains. Still, get an early start
We played Snow. We will try one of the other options on next trip just to compare

Don’t be a Richard

I am visiting Vegas and wanted to play a few quality courses. I saw the reviews for Paiute, and I was very excited. I had to rent clubs, and for $70 I would expect there would be a 5-wood in the bag. The clubs were decent TaylorMade’s, but when I requested the 5-wood, they offered me a 9-hybrid. I asked for a demo model and they told me they didn’t have any while they look down their noses at me. The pro shop staff need to take a lesson in customer service since that’s the industry that they are in. The starter, Brent, and the gentleman checking in carts we’re the only two who offered any bit of customer service. They were both excellent. Overall the course was very nice, I would definitely play there again if I had my own clubs with me.

Beautiful course, great service

Course conditions were fantastic, pace of play was great(a little under 4 hours for a foursome). The service is top notch from the entire staff(bag drop, starters, cart girl, etc..) only issue we had was the cart died on the 16th hole and we had to wait 10 minutes to get a replacement to finish the round. Will be back on the next trip to Vegas to play the Wolf!

windy and wonderful

Paint, is quite simply a fabulous place, 3 courses, all similar, all great. If you have a chance to go there do. On Indian land, no houses, no hassles.

Beautiful Desert Golf Resort

A spectacular complex out in the desert about 30 miles northwest of the strip. Beautiful clubhouse, friendly staff, nice restaurant. The course conditions were outstanding, greens, fast and true and not tricked up. Stunning views, the fairways are plush and the rough thick, at least an extra club if in the rough. GPS system is top of the line. Great replay rate for the other courses in the complex. Will always play it on any trip to Vegas.

Request A Vacation Quote From Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
4.2093294118
4.2034117647

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900