TPC Las Vegas

Style Desert
TPC Las Vegas is Vegas' premier PGA Tour facility, making it a popular destination for professional players and casual golfers alike. The golf course enjoys a scenic backdrop provided by Red Rock Canyon, with views stretching past the surrounding mountains to the Las Vegas skyline. Lush greens contrast the rugged desert landscape of arroyos and barrancas. This challenging layout will test the shot-making skills of even the most seasoned players. The deceptively sloped greens can be difficult but the fairways are somewhat wide and give a little room for error. The back nine presents a particularly formidable test. It is difficult to pick out a signature hole, but the par-4 13th, nicknamed "Death Valley" is memorable for being one of the best risk-reward opportunities on the golf course.
TPC Las Vegas Golf Course
TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123
Scorecard for TPC Las Vegas
TPC M: 73.4/136 359 196 466 544 378 604 209 458 349 3563 419 444 169 439 365 612 202 443 448 3541 7104
Blue M: 71.0/128 349 184 452 518 363 590 195 433 337 3421 406 428 145 396 356 598 185 424 421 3359 6780
Blended M M: 68.7/128 349 151 364 518 363 551 169 376 337 3178 406 362 145 364 356 531 160 424 421 3169 6347
White M: 68.0/127 W: 73.3/132 315 151 364 471 353 551 169 376 308 3058 367 362 118 364 339 531 160 390 358 2989 6047
Blended L W: 70.7/123 315 151 364 471 255 439 169 376 308 2848 279 362 118 364 275 531 160 390 282 2761 5609
Red W: 67.8/117 269 110 323 429 255 439 118 297 248 2488 279 331 94 297 275 479 103 335 282 2475 4963

Year Built 1996
Architect Bobby Weed (1996) Raymond Floyd (1996)

Golf School Academy Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"
Golf Simulator Yes

Canyons a plenty

I truely enjoyed playing this course. It was in very nice shape. Fairways and Tees were nice with overseeded ryegrass while the greens rolled true and smooth, even though an abundance of ball marks. Staff in Proshop met my expectation while the outside staff exceeded. Course has a great layout and is very picturesque. Look forward to playing again next time I’m in LV.

Commented On 2018-12-04T22:54:06.000+00:00

Hi Mr. Kelley,

Terrific feedback and we appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas! We couldn't ask for any more than to see you again on a return trip to Las Vegas...Happy Holidays!

Commented On 2018-12-04T05:16:34.000+00:00

Thank you for joining us and for sharing your day....it is appreciated! Stay well and hope to see you again soon!

Georgia Advisor

Great Course - Terrible Starter

The course layout and condition are fantastic and I love playing TPC Las Vegas, all except the grouchy, bad attitude of the starter.

I have played TPC Las Vegas several times before. I really like the course and hold it high regard. Course layout is one of the best in Vegas but there were a couple things that bothered me all due to the starter. I was forced onto another single's cart for the round due to "course policy" from the grouchy rude starter. I told the starter that I needed my own cart because I probably would not be able to play all 18 holes because I had to go to the airport to fly back home. Normally I enjoy being paired up with other golfers in order to get to know new people and make new friends. However today I really needed to have my own cart because I didn't think I would be able to finish my round due to the fact I had to go to the airport to fly back home. The grouchy, bad-attitude, "king of the land" starter really ruined my round and for $160+ I expect to be able to play my game & enjoy myself especially on a championship course such TPC Las Vegas.

The starter grabbed my bag off my cart and put it on the cart of the other single and then grabbed my dink, my shoes, and other items (I purchased a jacket as well as drinks and candy bars in the pro shop) and pretty much threw them in the other cart. The starter then said, "it is course policy for no more than two carts per foursome on the course". I again stated that I needed my own cart due to the fact I would probably not be able to finish all 18 holes in order for me to get to the airport. The starter then said, "no way am I allowing three carts for four people out on the course. If you have to come back early, then I would have to call the clubhouse or the other single would have to drive me back."

I was so disappointed, and unhappy with the starter who was acting like the king of the course. The course was quite crowed this morning so I understand why I could not have my own cart. I know the course does not want more than 2 carts per group to keep up the great course conditions, but considering the circumstances this should have been an exception and a no-brainer. As it was, at hole 15 I had to have the other single drive me back to the clubhouse in order for me to head to the airport. I highly recommend the is course ALL EXCEPT the starter!!!

Commented On 2018-12-04T05:24:57.000+00:00

Hi Rett,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for all the positive comments about our club. It is with regret we were not able to accommodate your request for your own cart. Reading through your comments here, you actually do quite a good job outlining the validity of our cart policy and the reasonable steps we took to accommodate your situation. Our starters have a tough job and perform their services admirably. If for any reason in the future you find yourself at odds with our policies, please feel free to seek out a manager. Hoping to see you back our way again soon!

Commented On 2018-12-04T05:25:25.000+00:00

THANK YOU!!!!!

"Course Policy" Bad attitudes

Played here a number of times before and hold this place in high regard. Course layout is 2nd to none in Vegas but there were a few things that bothered me namely in regards to the staff working there. First, the bag drop guy at 7am was downright miserable all because my Uber driver let me out a few feet away from where he wanted me. Next, I was forced onto another's cart for the round due to "course policy" from the rude starter. Normally I wouldn't mind (I'm a 10 handicap), but I had to ride w/ a first time golfer who had no business on this course. Not only didn't know how to play but didn't know the etiquette of driving the cart either. Really ruined my round and for $150+ I expect to be able to play my game & enjoy myself especially on a championship course such as this. Course was not overly crowed on this morning either so I understand you don't want more than 2 carts per group, but considering the circumstances this should have been an exception.

Commented On 2018-10-16T21:47:39.000+00:00

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your previous comment supporting the clarity and extent we go through to communicate the importance of our cancellation policy. That made hearing your experience all the more unfortunate. True, we work hard to pair up golfers and minimize cart traffic to keep the course in top shape, but that shouldn't have come at the expense of the enjoyment of your round. Your case will be forwarded to the golf shop for future consideration. Please feel free to reach out to our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230 for a complimentary return round. Thank you.

Poor customer svc

Great course. Loved the layout and the pace of play. Played the course for $150 due to overseeding / cart path only.

Overall, staff at the restaurant and starter were friendly. Good help from the starter and check in guys at the bag drop off.

Why the two star? I reserved two tee times for eight players. Unfortunately, one of the player wasn't feeling well in the morning of the play so him and his wife stayed behind. We went to the course and had breakfast before teeing off. The course sparsely populated with no one behind us. During my round, I received a notification that I was being charged for two more green fees. I called the course after the round to inquire about the charge. The person I spoke to just said I reserved for 8 and only had 6 pay. Okay, I'll take the blame for not calling in 48 hours to adjust. But, we used two tee times and the course was not full (had at least a hole behind us). The course was cart path only so I'm sure there were others that backed out. What made it worse was the guy on the phone was arrogant and inconsiderate. Okay, you won and you got my money. But, that will also be the last time TPC will get any of my money.

Cristian3237750
Commented On 2018-10-05T17:32:47.000+00:00

Just booked here and have to say they make the cancellation/change policy VERY clear both when booking and via email confirmation afterwards. You showed up with less than you booked and didn't read/care about the policy. Have to side w/ the course on this one. You shouldn't be writing bad reviews when you're the one at fault.

Commented On 2018-10-01T19:52:48.000+00:00

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for sharing your experience. We apologize you had anything other than a 5-star day. Your group reserved for 8 players and showed up with 6 on a sold out Saturday morning. We don't consider the situation a "win" at all, but we stand by our policy. Thank you and take care.

Commented On 2018-10-17T14:42:18.000+00:00

Thank you David....look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great as always

Local here. Always a great time at tpc lv. With so many courses to chose from, this on never lets me down. The course was in great shape all around. Personally, I would like to see a marshal or two during the round to to check up on, and make sure all is going good.

Commented On 2018-08-20T14:24:02.000+00:00

Hi Milemarker.....it seems like we hit the mark with your review! Our team appreciates you choosing our club and sharing your experience. It is terrific to know guests walk away with feelings such as yours. While we do have marshals as well as GPS guiding our pace, time of day determines a physical presence. The golf shop will receive your thoughts...thanks again!

Really nice course. The greens are perfect. Staff was very helpful and very nice. Highly recommend it as a place to play.

Commented On 2018-07-26T15:27:14.000+00:00

Hi Marty,

Thank you for joining us at TPC Las Vegas and for sharing your day! It means a lot to know you enjoyed your time with us and the efforts of our staff helped produce such an experience. Hope to see you again soon!

In excellent shape

TPC Las Vegas was in excellent condition. The fairways were lush and the greens rolled well. The only negative was that people do a poor job of fixing their ball marks, so there were quite a few on the greens. It would be nice to have a beverage cart in 100+ degree temperatures.

Commented On 2018-07-05T05:19:19.000+00:00

Hi DJ,

Thank you for the wonderful and positive feedback concerning your recent round at TPC Las Vegas! Ball marks are usually an issue right after aeration (now) when the greens are softest and the most receptive. We do our best to keep up that area of maintenance and appreciate your view.

We also appreciate your view on our beverage carts. While there is ample opportunity to hydrate throughout the round, a lack of on course beverage service takes some getting use to.

Stay well and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Las Vegas!

Excellent course

Played with two others. All of us were amazed at how well the greens checked . Two players used rented clubs, and the wedges, fairways and greens made for great shots . Course has many interesting holes using the canyons to make shots difficult . Our youngest golfer was pounding the Taylor Made M4. Hit one tee shot almost to the green on a high risk reward shot over canyon.

Greeted nicely when we got out of Lyft and suggestion that we could get on early. Starter approved and we got out early; important when you are playing in Vegas in June. Plenty of water available by grabbing cups , ice and hitting refills .

Played in under 4 hours on what appeared to be a busy schedule.

Drive the ball in fairway or lose some golf balls .

Very nice clubhouse bar/restaurant . Good beers and Arnold Palmer, with good nachos . Got to see Charlie Hoffman hang out there; starter had mentioned he lives on second hole .

We had discounted rate which was the final good part of the day

Strongly recommend

Commented On 2018-06-29T15:18:25.000+00:00

Hi Sparty, thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience. Sounds like you received the full PGA TOUR Experience, including seeing Charley! We truly value hearing about such days and hope you will join us on your next trip to Las Vegas....stay well!

TPC Vegas

I have to admit I enjoyed the course and actually found it a little easier that I expected. A couple of holes were very nice and I would go play again probably. But only when the pricing is competitive. I would say value wise it is a $69-$99 course compared to all the others I have played.

I was however quite let down by the overall experience as they had no one at the bag drop, then when I did carry my clubs around the back about 4 staff watched me set them down and they sat there for over 35 minutes while I was inside to check in, which wasn't exactly smooth and buy some drinks as even though it was 100 degrees that day, they didn't have a drink cart out on the course. They did have a couple of water stations which was nice, but very surprised by the overall operations and experience.

Commented On 2018-06-22T19:46:56.000+00:00

Thank you for your feedback and review. We apologize for any experience of less than 5-stars. Staff not assisting a guest is virtually unheard of and we will pass on your feedback to the appropriate manager. While we have no beverage carts in operation, ample notice is provided to stock up prior to a round. We hope you will choose us next year in the summer when our rates will be at your price point. We would welcome the opportunity to display improvement.

California Advisor

Give the course another couple weeks

I really like the layout, scenery, and challenge of this course. Tees and fairways were in good shape on day I played. However, the greens still had not totally healed from punching, and were still somewhat slow and bumpy. I would definitely recommend the course, but would wait a couple weeks for the greens to heal up completely.

Commented On 2018-06-21T15:42:55.000+00:00

Thank you for sharing your day! We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and understand the effects of our annual aeration. We hope to see you again throughout the year to experience our fabulous greens when they are top notch!

Recently punched greens - argh...

There really should be a way of noticing golfers that green have recently been punched before making a reservation. No matter how well the course is maintained, if a course has been punch (very late in the year). They tell you at the course, but really too late. Would not have played if I knew of the recent green airation. Layout is a bit tricky with a few blind tee shots that in reality were not that difficult but you needed to know the line. Staff was friendly, starter had an attitude.

Commented On 2018-06-11T16:37:51.000+00:00

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas...and we apologize for the lack of communication regarding our greens and completely understand your thoughts. We go to great lengths on our booking portal and on phone reservations to advise of course conditions. If you made your reservation through Golf Now, it is their responsibility to convey this pertinent information since that is who your reservation is through. If that was the case, please look to the course website and booking portal for all relevant and up to date information regarding your golf experience.

Excellent experience. The only issue were the greens. They punched them 7 days before we played the course. Highly recommend this course!

Commented On 2018-06-07T15:13:20.000+00:00

We love the feedback and the stars................and appreciate you taking the time to share your day! We aerate at the end of May every year. Our greens are fantastic. Hopefully you can make it out again before then!

Holey

I wish they told me that the greens were aerated on Wednesday. I would have picked another place to play.

Commented On 2018-06-05T14:32:56.000+00:00

Thank you for the four stars, even with our greens being aerated! With respect to communications about the greens....we clearly relate our course conditions through our booking portal and call in reservations. Sometimes third party entities miss this information. We apologize for this lack of clarity, but if you would let us know how your reservation was made, we would work towards improving in the future. Thanks again!

Fantastic golf location

Played TPC Las Vegas for the first time. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The practice facilities are pristine - and the course was in excellent condition. Fairways and tee boxes were like hitting off carpet. The green juxtaposed against the natural rock and desert landscape was breathtaking. Fortunate to be paired with a couple of members who were helpful in golf strategy and reading greens (everything breaks towards the LV strip and away from mountains). Will definitely be back!

Commented On 2018-05-29T13:43:21.000+00:00

Not sure if we could have written a better review ourselves....thank you! Our members are indeed an asset to our club and we appreciate you taking the time to share your day and recognize the parts of your day that make golf so enjoyable!

A resort layout.

Not a typical TPC in difficulty. A little sleepy but a good resort course layout. A bit pricey. Good condition overall. Greens looked like they had a problem. Real spotty but rolled well.

Commented On 2018-05-14T14:18:10.000+00:00

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Please contact our Marketing Department to elaborate on the comments you posted regarding our greens. 702-256-2500 x230. It is our position they have no problem and are not at all "real spotty." Thanks and take care.

Request A Vacation Quote From TPC
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
4.3194882353