Style Desert

TPC Las Vegas (formerly known as The Tournament Players Club at The Canyons) is Vegas' premier PGA Tour facility, making it a popular destination for professional players and casual golfers alike. The golf course enjoys a scenic backdrop provided by Red Rock Canyon, with views stretching past the surrounding mountains to the Las Vegas skyline. Lush greens contrast the rugged desert landscape of arroyos and barrancas. This challenging layout will test the shot-making skills of even the most seasoned players. The deceptively sloped greens can be difficult but the fairways are somewhat wide and give a little room for error. The back nine presents a particularly formidable test. It is difficult to pick out a signature hole, but the par-4 13th, nicknamed "Death Valley" is memorable for being one of the best risk-reward opportunities on the golf course.

TPC Las Vegas Golf Course

Year Built 1996
Architect Bobby Weed (1996) Raymond Floyd (1996) Ed Ault Tom Clark

Clubs Yes - included in green fees

Golf Simulator Yes

TPC LV

Absolutely beautiful golf course. Conditions were perfect. The greens were fast and true. Well worth the money.

Commented on 10/05/2019

Thank you Mr. Blankenship, fall is indeed the best time of the year to be in Las Vegas! Thankful you joined us and had such a wonderful experience...hope to see you again soon!

Awesome!

Played two days in a row. Always love this layout. This is one of my favorite courses in the Vegas area, that I can play. I've played it on each of my four visits over the past five years. I plan to go back before the end of the year and play it again, weather permitting.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Thank you Mr. Janzen for taking the time to share your day here at TPCLV and for the truly kind comments....It means a lot to know guests walk away with experiences like yours...after all that's what we shoot for everyday. We already look forward to seeing you next year!

AMAZING

From the moment I got out of the car until I got back in the car, everything was perfect. The staff there couldn't have been nicer or more professional. The course was in amazing shape. I am sorry that I could only play that one day. I can't wait to tell all of my golfing group about the course and everyone who works there. I loved every minute of it.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of TPC Las Vegas. It is so rewarding to know the effort we put into our golf operation pays off with experiences like yours. Please spread the word and we truly look forward to your return!

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thank you for the stars and for taking the time to share your day. We hope to see you again soon!

Atlanta Advisor

Great routing and challenging desert golf for a value!

Besides gambling and seeing shows, Las Vegas has some of the best golf around the country. There are a ton of great options but it can get pricey really fast. (Cmon were in Vegas, of course it’s expensive!) Anyways, just a 20 minute drive from the strip, TPC Las Vegas is an ideal spot for someone looking for a Pga quality course that won’t break the bank.

One thing I love about TPC Vegas is that it’s a true desert course. Meaning if you miss a fairway or green bad enough, you’ll be playing out of rocks and dirt or possibly losing a ball altogether. There’s plenty of elevation changes and no 2 holes are alike. A few downhillers, some blind tee shots, and plenty of variation for any level and style of player. I think I used almost every club in my bag during my round which really speaks to the course design.

A couple of tips: food is moderately priced comparatively to the strip/hotel I stayed at so eating here is highly recommended. Plus the food was great. They had premade hot breakfast burritos which were fantastic for grabbing quickly on our way to the range. Also, all putts break towards the strip which will help some on your round!

Commented on 06/30/2019

Mr. Buechner,

Thank you x100 for the awesome and thorough review of our club and day on our course.! Grabbing a breakfast burrito and putts breaking toward the Strip are two of the best tips anyone can offer. Stay well and we hope to see you again soon!

Good course poor management.

Tpc sent me a special aerification rate but when my party showed up the little girls in the pro shop said the rate didn't exist. One of the little girls went so far as to tell one of my party to just put his card in the machine and everything would be ok. once I pulled the reservation up on my phone it suddenly existed again. The rest of my group showed up late and paid with their own cards yet the next day the very classy tpc had charged my card for two more green fees ( my bank will handle that ). Joe the starter was the one and only bright spot on this spectacularly pathetic staff of miserable human beings even the kid who came to wipe the dirt deeper in the grooves of our clubs at the end of the round had the personality of a corpse. Well done!!!

Commented on 06/12/2019

Mr. Turner, we regret you had anything less than a remarkable golfing experience at TPC Las Vegas. You reserved one of our most popular packages of the year. In that, our system shows you reserved for four players and only showed up with two. Due to our 48hr cancellation policy, the additional two players were charged to the lead player's card (yourself). It is understandable you may not agree. but the policy is clearly stated at the time of reservation. It is also unfortunate you did not address a manager that day as your demeaning tone and seemingly sexist remarks in this review would have certainly been addressed.

Worth every penny

I’m not one to pay $150 to lose a load of golf balls, but this was a great and challenging course!
Staff was amazing. Course was in fantastic condition!

Commented on 05/13/2019

Thank you Matthew for the kind words and wonderful feedback...hopefully you kept enough golf balls to come visit us again in the not too distant future!

Awesome Golf Course

This was a great golf course to play in Summerlin / Vegas area. The layout and course was fun. Would play it again.

Great staff

Course conditions were great. Staff made the round that much better. Challenging course with good pace if play. My only gripe would be the golfers who can't fill their divots or fix their ballmarks. Definitely a course to play at least once when in the area.

Commented on 04/10/2019

Thank you Scott....we truly appreciate hearing about your day and the fact you chose to play TPC Las Vegas on your recent trip! Wonderful hearing of the staff's impact on your experience....and we echo your sentiments on players maintenance of the course...take care!

Great Track, But...

We teed off midweek at 730 am. ProShop said “There’s a 9 am shotgun event but it won’t interfere with your round.” We played 11 holes in 1 hr, 45 minutes. When we got to #12, there were two foursomes on the tee box.
I called to complain and ProShop said, “I’ll give you a credit for 9 holes but that’s it because you’ll still finish within 4.5 hours.”
I think that’s poor customer relations, but maybe others will disagree.
It took 1 hour, 40 minutes to play the next four holes.
Called again and ProShop made the same offer. I asked for a “do over” in the future, not a refund. They said no. Maybe others think thats OK but I think a TPC Course is better than this—sending out people knowing there’s going to be a huge delay and not even advising about it and then offering a 9 hole credit
I left after 16 holes. They gave me a 9 hole credit or a merchandise certificate.
As for the course, it is excellent. I played Bear’s Best the day before and it was not as good and it cost a bit more money.
Aside from the pace of play debacle and the lack of disclusure, it was excellent.

Commented on 04/02/2019

First, thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas. We recognize there are choices and appreciate you playing our course and sharing your day. Correct, we did have a shotgun start that day and it is always a challenge to advise all online bookings of how the tee sheet is set up. No one knew there would be a huge delay, that is not how we operate. Playing 11 holes in 1:45 hours is an exceptional pace and it is understandable the remainder of your round seemed extremely slow. You had the opportunity to finish your round with the rest of your group, but chose not to. Other play was affected the same and we were not asked for any other credits. A nine hole credit/refund was considered appropriate given the circumstances. We truly wish you had a better and more consistent experience and will work even harder to make sure such outings don't cause as much inconvenience.

Great Time

Amazing course, very fast greens, only bad thing was the 50mph winds. Would definitely play again hopefully with less wind

Commented on 03/13/2019

Thank you Mr. Park...yes, sometimes the wind can blow here in Las Vegas! As a matter of fact, the Champions TOUR use to hold an event with us each Spring. Hale Irvin had to hit a 5 iron one time into our 148 yard 12th hole. Looking forward to seeing you again on a less windy day!

Commented on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to join us and share your day with on Golf Advisor! We hope to see you again soon!

Canyons a plenty

I truely enjoyed playing this course. It was in very nice shape. Fairways and Tees were nice with overseeded ryegrass while the greens rolled true and smooth, even though an abundance of ball marks. Staff in Proshop met my expectation while the outside staff exceeded. Course has a great layout and is very picturesque. Look forward to playing again next time I’m in LV.

Hi Mr. Kelley,

Terrific feedback and we appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas! We couldn't ask for any more than to see you again on a return trip to Las Vegas...Happy Holidays!

Commented on 12/04/2018

Thank you for joining us and for sharing your day....it is appreciated! Stay well and hope to see you again soon!

Georgia Advisor

Great Course - Terrible Starter

The course layout and condition are fantastic and I love playing TPC Las Vegas, all except the grouchy, bad attitude of the starter.

I have played TPC Las Vegas several times before. I really like the course and hold it high regard. Course layout is one of the best in Vegas but there were a couple things that bothered me all due to the starter. I was forced onto another single's cart for the round due to "course policy" from the grouchy rude starter. I told the starter that I needed my own cart because I probably would not be able to play all 18 holes because I had to go to the airport to fly back home. Normally I enjoy being paired up with other golfers in order to get to know new people and make new friends. However today I really needed to have my own cart because I didn't think I would be able to finish my round due to the fact I had to go to the airport to fly back home. The grouchy, bad-attitude, "king of the land" starter really ruined my round and for $160+ I expect to be able to play my game & enjoy myself especially on a championship course such TPC Las Vegas.

The starter grabbed my bag off my cart and put it on the cart of the other single and then grabbed my dink, my shoes, and other items (I purchased a jacket as well as drinks and candy bars in the pro shop) and pretty much threw them in the other cart. The starter then said, "it is course policy for no more than two carts per foursome on the course". I again stated that I needed my own cart due to the fact I would probably not be able to finish all 18 holes in order for me to get to the airport. The starter then said, "no way am I allowing three carts for four people out on the course. If you have to come back early, then I would have to call the clubhouse or the other single would have to drive me back."

I was so disappointed, and unhappy with the starter who was acting like the king of the course. The course was quite crowed this morning so I understand why I could not have my own cart. I know the course does not want more than 2 carts per group to keep up the great course conditions, but considering the circumstances this should have been an exception and a no-brainer. As it was, at hole 15 I had to have the other single drive me back to the clubhouse in order for me to head to the airport. I highly recommend the is course ALL EXCEPT the starter!!!

Hi Rett,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for all the positive comments about our club. It is with regret we were not able to accommodate your request for your own cart. Reading through your comments here, you actually do quite a good job outlining the validity of our cart policy and the reasonable steps we took to accommodate your situation. Our starters have a tough job and perform their services admirably. If for any reason in the future you find yourself at odds with our policies, please feel free to seek out a manager. Hoping to see you back our way again soon!

THANK YOU!!!!!

"Course Policy" Bad attitudes

Played here a number of times before and hold this place in high regard. Course layout is 2nd to none in Vegas but there were a few things that bothered me namely in regards to the staff working there. First, the bag drop guy at 7am was downright miserable all because my Uber driver let me out a few feet away from where he wanted me. Next, I was forced onto another's cart for the round due to "course policy" from the rude starter. Normally I wouldn't mind (I'm a 10 handicap), but I had to ride w/ a first time golfer who had no business on this course. Not only didn't know how to play but didn't know the etiquette of driving the cart either. Really ruined my round and for $150+ I expect to be able to play my game & enjoy myself especially on a championship course such as this. Course was not overly crowed on this morning either so I understand you don't want more than 2 carts per group, but considering the circumstances this should have been an exception.

Commented on 10/16/2018

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your previous comment supporting the clarity and extent we go through to communicate the importance of our cancellation policy. That made hearing your experience all the more unfortunate. True, we work hard to pair up golfers and minimize cart traffic to keep the course in top shape, but that shouldn't have come at the expense of the enjoyment of your round. Your case will be forwarded to the golf shop for future consideration. Please feel free to reach out to our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230 for a complimentary return round. Thank you.

Poor customer svc

Great course. Loved the layout and the pace of play. Played the course for $150 due to overseeding / cart path only.

Overall, staff at the restaurant and starter were friendly. Good help from the starter and check in guys at the bag drop off.

Why the two star? I reserved two tee times for eight players. Unfortunately, one of the player wasn't feeling well in the morning of the play so him and his wife stayed behind. We went to the course and had breakfast before teeing off. The course sparsely populated with no one behind us. During my round, I received a notification that I was being charged for two more green fees. I called the course after the round to inquire about the charge. The person I spoke to just said I reserved for 8 and only had 6 pay. Okay, I'll take the blame for not calling in 48 hours to adjust. But, we used two tee times and the course was not full (had at least a hole behind us). The course was cart path only so I'm sure there were others that backed out. What made it worse was the guy on the phone was arrogant and inconsiderate. Okay, you won and you got my money. But, that will also be the last time TPC will get any of my money.

Commented on 10/05/2018

Just booked here and have to say they make the cancellation/change policy VERY clear both when booking and via email confirmation afterwards. You showed up with less than you booked and didn't read/care about the policy. Have to side w/ the course on this one. You shouldn't be writing bad reviews when you're the one at fault.

Commented on 10/01/2018

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for sharing your experience. We apologize you had anything other than a 5-star day. Your group reserved for 8 players and showed up with 6 on a sold out Saturday morning. We don't consider the situation a "win" at all, but we stand by our policy. Thank you and take care.

Request A Vacation Quote From TPC
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
4.2093294118