Style Desert

TPC Las Vegas (formerly known as The Tournament Players Club at The Canyons) is Vegas' premier PGA Tour facility, making it a popular destination for professional players and casual golfers alike. The golf course enjoys a scenic backdrop provided by Red Rock Canyon, with views stretching past the surrounding mountains to the Las Vegas skyline. Lush greens contrast the rugged desert landscape of arroyos and barrancas. This challenging layout will test the shot-making skills of even the most seasoned players. The deceptively sloped greens can be difficult but the fairways are somewhat wide and give a little room for error. The back nine presents a particularly formidable test. It is difficult to pick out a signature hole, but the par-4 13th, nicknamed "Death Valley" is memorable for being one of the best risk-reward opportunities on the golf course.

TPC Las Vegas Golf Course

Year Built 1996
Architect Bobby Weed (1996) Raymond Floyd (1996) Ed Ault Tom Clark

Clubs Yes - included in green fees

Golf Simulator Yes

Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Worth the price

My son and I played TPC LV on 10/15 and the course was in pristine shape and we played in under 4 hours. The staff was friendly and accommodating and we saw the cart person at least twice on each side. We played the combo tees because of the slope and rating and thought it was very fair; we are both single digit players and shot close to our number playing it for our first time. I will play again when back in town.

Commented on 10/16/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your day! We didn't always have a blended set of tees, but they have been a nice addition. We're so happy our efforts to provide a terrific golf experience are being being met.....we hope to see you again soon!

Lack of Information makes an unimpressive experience

When you come to play at a TPC course, you expect a top notch experience..i have played several other clurses around the country and have never been as surprised as I was on this occasion.

After stopping in the Pro Shop to buy several items. No mention of any overseeding, mats at the driving range, or no carts on the fairway.

As usual, the blame went to Golfnow not letting people know. At the end of the round, I went into the Pro Shop to pick up my bag tags and was asked by the manager, How were things? So I explained everything only to get the Golfnow answer.
I can tolerant and understand about the overseeding, but not notifying golfers before you pay money, or show up that no carts on the fairway and the failure of communication only to be sitting in the cart before teeing off and the starter saying we are telling you now if you dont want to go out.
I think its pretty clear there are management issues. A good gesture of even taking care of the bag tags could have been nice.

Commented on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback of your recent experience at TPC Las Vegas. We truly regret the cart path issue affected your day to such a degree. We try our best to communicate our conditions as honestly and thoroughly as possible.

With that being said, when customers do not book directly with the course, they run the risk of not receiving accurate information. That appears to be the case with your reservation. Your issue should be with Golf Now, not the course. Our booking portal and staff clearly communicate our conditions.

Hopefully there can be a silver lining to this experience and moving forward you will reserve more of your rounds directly with course to avoid a repeat of your experience this time. Thanks and take care.

Unsatisfied

Had to cancel, but could not do it online. Tee time was for Saturday September 5, canceled September 2, within the 48 hr. period. Had to call the course to do so. Golf Now site says I did not cancel within the 48hr. period and have not been refunded the $9.00 and change I charged at times of booking. Recently retired, first time using this site, skeptical of using them again. Very unsatisfied.

Commented on 09/07/2020

Hi, we are sorry for your negative experience regarding having to cancel your time. True, we have a 48hr cancellation policy, but Golf Now is a separate business and unfortunately we don't have control over their business practices. The negative review you have provided here grades our course, not Golf Now. All in all, it seems it should be 5-stars:) Take care and please feel free to reserve directly with our course next time....that might minimize any confusion. If you have any additional concerns, please contact our Sales Department at 702-256-2500 x 230. Thank you!

Thank you!

Tees, Fairways & Greens were great!....

It’s a Fun course wether you’re a 15+ HCper or whatever ......it’s Golf have Fun All!...definitely be back...sent my brother pictures of the course !...

Commented on 08/23/2020

We can feel how fun of a day you had just by reading your review....thank you! Yes, all skill levels can enjoy TPCLV and even if you are used to living in the desert, the scenery is beautiful. Please visit us again soon!

All i can say is WOW. Nice Job TPC LV!!!

First off, let me say that i rarely leave reviews. My buddy and I decided to play TPC LV after hearing of the original course we were going to play at the bay had just gone through the aerification process two days earlier...and was I glad we did! I had moderate expectations, simply due to the hot weather. I come from Texas and golf in August in Texas is NOT FUN and conditions are sparse. As soon as we got out of the rental car, we were greeted by a very professional, polite young man who directed us to the clubhouse and also had our rental clubs (I believe they were 2019 edition Cobra and Taylor Made sets) loaded by the time we left the golf shop. The golf shop employee was very polite and professional as well, and directed us to the practice facility. This is where i knew we were in for something special. From the perfect condition of the practice green, driving range, and the overall grounds, i was impressed early. We were paired with a local and another first-timer from Chicago. Both were around our playing ability, and nice guys so we were in for a good day. From the first tee to the 18th green, the course was in beyond immaculate condition, especially for the time of year. I have played three other TPC courses in Texas and the conditions can't even touch TPC LV. The greens rolled perfect and true (about an 11 on the stimp), and belive me when I say that EVERY putt breaks towards the valley (thanks local dude). The on course service was exceptional from the halfway house to the awesome young lady in the beverage cart who had a great personality and who we saw three times after the first 6 holes.. The staff was excellent from the cart attendant to the starter to the restaurant server who took care of us after our round.
Thank you TPC Las Vegas for an amazing experience that didn't break the bank. I will definitely be back jand cannot wait, hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hi Don,

After reading your review, all we can say is WOW right back:) Thank you for sharing your day and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself so much at our club! We always strive for such an experience and it seems the day worked out perfectly. We look forward to your return (possibly in a month that is not 110)....because it gets even better. Take care!

Best BANG for my buck!

I was traveling to Las Vegas on a business trip and thought due to Covid golfing would be my best “bet” to spend some down time. I think I struck it big with this deal, paying $75 to play TPC Las Vegas! Right from pulling in the impressive gates, I knew I was in for a great round. The clubhouse is fantastic with a great apparel selection (huge sale selections as well), Awesome range/chipping area/putting greens, a friendly staff, well manicured tee boxes and fairways, little to no divots on the greens and amazing scenery all made for a member able round for me! Any time you can tee it up where tour professionals have a locker in the locker room is a great experience in my book! I would highly recommend this spot if you’re considering golfing anywhere near the Vegas strip! I for one will certainly be back next time I’m in the area.

Commented on 09/09/2020

What an awesome review and thank you for sharing! We're happy to hear your takeaways and look forward to having you back...to Las Vegas and TPC Las Vegas!

Great Golf Course

it's beautiful and challenging. i would highly recommend you play it if you are in the area.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and the 5-stars....nothing beats such a terrific recommendation...hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/17/2020

A 5-star thank you for sharing your day at TPCLV!

Incredible shape

Incredible course conditions for the current heat weather Vegas is having. Best greens I have putted on in Vegas so far, pristine condition, above average fast but readable. Some very challenging tee shot positions, a couple long par 3's & par 4's but the course overall is very playable & reachable. Once the wind picks up later into the day, course does become much more challenging but still manageable & playable if you can hit tee shots in the fairway. Definitely will play again anytime I can find a special under $60, unbeatable value for that when the course typically is $125-$200 a round & worth every penny.

Beautifully Manicured Track

Course was in fantastic shape. What an exceptional course for an exceptional value.

Commented on 07/28/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your day! We have been working especially hard at detailing the course and your comments show we have achieved our goal. Take care and see us again soon!

Request A Vacation Quote From TPC
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.