TPC Las Vegas

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

TPC Las Vegas is Vegas' premier PGA Tour facility, making it a popular destination for professional players and casual golfers alike. The golf course enjoys a scenic backdrop provided by Red Rock Canyon, with views stretching past the surrounding mountains to the Las Vegas skyline. Lush greens contrast the rugged desert landscape of arroyos and barrancas. This challenging layout will test the shot-making skills of even the most seasoned players. The deceptively sloped greens can be difficult but the fairways are somewhat wide and give a little room for error. The back nine presents a particularly formidable test. It is difficult to pick out a signature hole, but the par-4 13th, nicknamed "Death Valley" is memorable for being one of the best risk-reward opportunities on the golf course.

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"In excellent shape"

DJConway785's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/03/2018

TPC Las Vegas was in excellent condition. The fairways were lush and the greens rolled well. The only negative was that people do a poor job of fixing their ball marks, so there were quite a few on the greens. It would be nice to have a beverage cart in 100+ degree temperatures.

Commented on 07/05/2018

Hi DJ,

Thank you for the wonderful and positive feedback concerning your recent round at TPC Las Vegas! Ball marks are usually an issue right after aeration (now) when the greens are softest and the most receptive. We do our best to keep up that area of maintenance and appreciate your view.

We also appreciate your view on our beverage carts. While there is ample opportunity to hydrate throughout the round, a lack of on course beverage service takes some getting use to.

Stay well and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Las Vegas!

"Excellent course"

Sparty1971's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/26/2018

Played with two others. All of us were amazed at how well the greens checked . Two players used rented clubs, and the wedges, fairways and greens made for great shots . Course has many interesting holes using the canyons to make shots difficult . Our youngest golfer was pounding the Taylor Made M4. Hit one tee shot almost to the green on a high risk reward shot over canyon.

Greeted nicely when we got out of Lyft and suggestion that we could get on early. Starter approved and we got out early; important when you are playing in Vegas in June. Plenty of water available by grabbing cups , ice and hitting refills .

Played in under 4 hours on what appeared to be a busy schedule.

Drive the ball in fairway or lose some golf balls .

Very nice clubhouse bar/restaurant . Good beers and Arnold Palmer, with good nachos . Got to see Charlie Hoffman hang out there; starter had mentioned he lives on second hole .

We had discounted rate which was the final good part of the day

Strongly recommend

Commented on 06/29/2018

Hi Sparty, thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience. Sounds like you received the full PGA TOUR Experience, including seeing Charley! We truly value hearing about such days and hope you will join us on your next trip to Las Vegas....stay well!

"TPC Vegas"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/19/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

I have to admit I enjoyed the course and actually found it a little easier that I expected. A couple of holes were very nice and I would go play again probably. But only when the pricing is competitive. I would say value wise it is a $69-$99 course compared to all the others I have played.

I was however quite let down by the overall experience as they had no one at the bag drop, then when I did carry my clubs around the back about 4 staff watched me set them down and they sat there for over 35 minutes while I was inside to check in, which wasn't exactly smooth and buy some drinks as even though it was 100 degrees that day, they didn't have a drink cart out on the course. They did have a couple of water stations which was nice, but very surprised by the overall operations and experience.

Commented on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback and review. We apologize for any experience of less than 5-stars. Staff not assisting a guest is virtually unheard of and we will pass on your feedback to the appropriate manager. While we have no beverage carts in operation, ample notice is provided to stock up prior to a round. We hope you will choose us next year in the summer when our rates will be at your price point. We would welcome the opportunity to display improvement.

"Give the course another couple weeks"

hacksalot03's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/16/2018
Previously played Used cart Windy weather

I really like the layout, scenery, and challenge of this course. Tees and fairways were in good shape on day I played. However, the greens still had not totally healed from punching, and were still somewhat slow and bumpy. I would definitely recommend the course, but would wait a couple weeks for the greens to heal up completely.

Commented on 06/21/2018

Thank you for sharing your day! We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and understand the effects of our annual aeration. We hope to see you again throughout the year to experience our fabulous greens when they are top notch!

"Recently punched greens - argh..."

skorny's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/09/2018

There really should be a way of noticing golfers that green have recently been punched before making a reservation. No matter how well the course is maintained, if a course has been punch (very late in the year). They tell you at the course, but really too late. Would not have played if I knew of the recent green airation. Layout is a bit tricky with a few blind tee shots that in reality were not that difficult but you needed to know the line. Staff was friendly, starter had an attitude.

Commented on 06/11/2018

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas...and we apologize for the lack of communication regarding our greens and completely understand your thoughts. We go to great lengths on our booking portal and on phone reservations to advise of course conditions. If you made your reservation through Golf Now, it is their responsibility to convey this pertinent information since that is who your reservation is through. If that was the case, please look to the course website and booking portal for all relevant and up to date information regarding your golf experience.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Excellent experience. The only issue were the greens. They punched them 7 days before we played the course. Highly recommend this course!

Commented on 06/07/2018

We love the feedback and the stars................and appreciate you taking the time to share your day! We aerate at the end of May every year. Our greens are fantastic. Hopefully you can make it out again before then!

"Holey"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

I wish they told me that the greens were aerated on Wednesday. I would have picked another place to play.

Commented on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the four stars, even with our greens being aerated! With respect to communications about the greens....we clearly relate our course conditions through our booking portal and call in reservations. Sometimes third party entities miss this information. We apologize for this lack of clarity, but if you would let us know how your reservation was made, we would work towards improving in the future. Thanks again!

"Fantastic golf location"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/25/2018

Played TPC Las Vegas for the first time. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The practice facilities are pristine - and the course was in excellent condition. Fairways and tee boxes were like hitting off carpet. The green juxtaposed against the natural rock and desert landscape was breathtaking. Fortunate to be paired with a couple of members who were helpful in golf strategy and reading greens (everything breaks towards the LV strip and away from mountains). Will definitely be back!

Commented on 05/29/2018

Not sure if we could have written a better review ourselves....thank you! Our members are indeed an asset to our club and we appreciate you taking the time to share your day and recognize the parts of your day that make golf so enjoyable!

"A resort layout."

tripolirt's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2018

Not a typical TPC in difficulty. A little sleepy but a good resort course layout. A bit pricey. Good condition overall. Greens looked like they had a problem. Real spotty but rolled well.

Commented on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Please contact our Marketing Department to elaborate on the comments you posted regarding our greens. 702-256-2500 x230. It is our position they have no problem and are not at all "real spotty." Thanks and take care.

"Always Great!"

Sam5773357's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/02/2018

Played for the second time this week and a great experience

It had rained on and off on Tuesday and rained fairly heavy Wednesday morning. You would not have know it as the course conditions were great. Fairways were still firm and greens were smooth and fast , great roll

Several groups stopped because of the rain and a washout problem behind the 4 th green

TPC made an effort to make sure those who wanted to play after the rain got back out with an opportunity to finish

Tee time was 1:20 and our foursome finished in 4:00 and we took our time waiting for the cart path issue at 4 was taken care off

The staff here is knowledgeable and friendly. Great staff

I played the 6 different “premium” courses over the past 8 days and by far the best greens

Must play if in Vegas

Commented on 05/04/2018

A big double thank you Sam.....wish we had you as a member at our club! Some might not consider it as such, but it is quite a treat to experience rain in the desert and see the course and area transform. Glad to exceed your expectations...see you again soon!

"Must Play!"

Sam5773357's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/30/2018

I play the TPC at least once every time I come to Vegas. 8:40 time, foursome played in 3:50

Greens rolling at 12 and rolled Great

Everything here is top notch

The only reason I gave 4 stars for value (5 stars in all other categories) is they give you 20-25 range balls.

Most top end courses have unlimited or at least give you around 50 range balls

Staff knowledge and friendliness is the best and I work in the golf business

Commented on 05/02/2018

Hi Sam,

What a wonderful review...thank you for sharing your day! Your comments are what pushes us as a club to provide one of the most coveted golf experiences in Las Vegas....take care!

"Great Layout!"

Bombtech6316's avatar
Virginia Advisor

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/03/2018

During my Vegas golf trip TPC Las Vegas was my favorite layout of the four courses I played. I really liked the fact that they have a Men's Blended Tee option on the scorecard. It mixes the Blue with White tees very well. If I could have given the overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars I would. The two reasons, for me, it did not get 5 out of 5 was due to the value and the condition of the greens. As for the value, I heard what others had paid for the their tee time and I was astonished. I have played from Pinehurst to Kapalua and TPC Las Vegas should not cost as much as those places. It is nice but it isn't Kapalua nice in my humble opinion. The greens were fast which I had zero issue with but good luck holding the green with your approach shot if you were flag hunting. The greens were a tad on the hard side, you could say. Now as far as the layout it was awesome. Great use of the desert and elevated greens. The back 9 traversing a canyon throughout was truly fun to play. The fairways were great as far as the run out and length of grass. The rough was fair to say the least. Some of the tee boxes needed to be mowed but it was manageable and at least they were all flat. The staff was very friendly from check in, to the starter, to the gents who cleaned the clubs at the end. Snack shack at the turn was nice and the beverage cart was fully stocked.

Commented on 04/11/2018

Hi Bombtech, thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for the awesome insights provided to the online community. Yes, our greens were running fast and true...we are a PGA TOUR Facility. Regarding pricing, we have tiered pricing in effect all throughout the year. If our pricing seemed high, it was likely because all other times were sold out and the remaining times that day carried a premium....or your group chose a more convenient time over rate. Either way, you can usually enjoy our course at a good value all through out the year. Stay well and hope to see you again soon!

"Tough challenge from Tips"

crashjohnson29's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/01/2018

This is a championship layout. Front nine greens are beat up a bit but run well. Back nine greens are excellent. Customer service is top notch. Really enjoyed the layout. Maybe a bit overplayed which is never a bad thing. Overall an excellent experience

Commented on 04/11/2018

Thanks Crash! Yes we are a popular course here in Las Vegas and work hard to maintain a top shelf experience....it is certainly easier when the weather cooperates. Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and taking the time to share your day!

"Must play off steip"

trab4010's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/30/2018

Awesome golf course only 25 minutes from strip. Easy drive all highway. Pro shop staff was awesome. Demo day going on and pro was big help along with equipment reps. Bag guys awesome. Everyone super friendly. Will definitely play again when in Vegas. Tough golf challenge be sure to play appropriate tees.

Commented on 04/02/2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to share your day with the Golf Advisor community! We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and look forward to seeing you again!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/26/2018

"TPC Las Vegas"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2018

Very worthwhile experience, from start to finish. Starter was very personable and gave us some great info on certain holes. The course layout and scenery was amazing. Only negative was we caught a very cool & windy day to play. Pro shop staff was outstanding and professional. Just a great all around experience and will definitely be back to attack this course again the next time we’re back in Vegas. Definitely a must play.

Commented on 03/21/2018

Thank you Wisconsin! Your sincere and heartfelt feedback is warmly appreciated by our entire club. We look forward to having you join us again in the future and hope to provide every level of the same experience.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2018

"Challenging with only one complaint"

Michael1313239's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/05/2018
First time playing Used cart Cold weather Verified Purchaser

This is a challenging course. Bring extras balls (just in case). Conditions were great. There was a frost delay, but we weren't notified. Apparently, you don't get notifications if you book through GolfNow. I would play this course again. However, I would do my own leg work and call the course in the morning for an update. Kristen was great at the bar. Great conversation, which kept our minds off the wait to play.

Commented on 03/14/2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your day! Noted, booking directly with the course will not only provide you greater access to important communication but also the best available rates!

"Tpc Las vegas"

dixiebwy17's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/22/2018

I was not impressed with this course. Being a tpc I expected much more. The biggest complaint was the greens. They rolled somewhat ok but looked awful with several bullet holes (ie divots) in them. If your going to spend high dollar to play the greens should be in real good shape or offer some sort of discount. Pace of play came to a halt on the back nine with almost 2 holes open.

Commented on 02/27/2018

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for sharing your day. We sincerely apologize the course did not meet your expectations. True the greens were a different shade of green from the fairways, but they rolled true. Winter conditions and recent cold have a natural effect on turf. Regarding pace, it is never fun for play to slow down. We'd be happy to look into the day and your pace if you would be kind enough to call into our marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230. We will do all we can to remedy the issues and perhaps have you give us another shot when the weather is not below freezing. Thanks and take care.

"Great Test of Golf"

bruinsfan000002's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/09/2018

Lucky enough to get paired up with a couple of great and friendly members. A great practice area and club house and staff. The conditions are great for a desert course, the practice green is a little faster than the actual course but the greens are in great shape and fast and true (don't let the brown fool you). Only small issue was the pace of play, waited a little on every hole and there was never a ranger to be found. The course is challenging but fair and is a typical target style desert course. I would play again in a heart beat.

Commented on 02/13/2018

Thank you fro such a wonderful review and for taking the time to tell others about your day! Winter golf is fun in Las Vegas and the weather had to have been close to perfect. Apologies for the pace issues. Between our course advisors and GPS system, that should have never been the case...but if you finished in 4-4:15, you experienced an average pace at our course. Take care!