2.4
2.1
1.4
2.2

Style Desert

Formerly known as Callaway Golf Center and TaylorMade Golf Experience.

Las Vegas Golf Center

Year Built 1998
Architect Bob Cupp (1998)

Carts Yes - $10

Golf School Academy Yes - "Eric Meeks School of Golf"
Golf Simulator Yes

2.4

9-Hole Rounds 16

Horrific playing conditions

No grass on tee boxes. Yes dirt!!
Green ar half Barron and half long grass
Poor lighting for night golf a third looked burnt out.

No dollar amount was worth playing. Maybe they can bring it back but it’s going to take a long while

A Good Course For Your Family

My wife and I love to play golf together. This course is perfect for that! The condition of the course is very poor. It has deteriorated over the years. It was fun to play, but keep your expectations low on the condition of the course!

Great Night Range but TERRIBLE course

Driving range, Staff, bar, sand chipping range are all great. The course is terrible!! The greens are all chopped up and dead. Several of the lights didn’t work, so what’s the point of night golf? If you just need a driving range after dark, go here. Don’t waste your money playing their course.

Not too bad

Well I got off work early on a tuesday. My brother and I wanted to hit some balls. So we were going to the driving range here anyway and we decided ets play the par 3. The layout is ok. The first 7 holes are all basically 125-130 yards . Last two are longer. The tee boxes, greens were not great but there was no one out there . Not gonna lie we played it 3 times lol. It’s not the best keep but for $19 bucks we’ll play it again. Good way for us to practice short game.

Golf vourse

I have played this course before. The course was thriving. People accepted your clubs before you check in. It had a great little pro shop. A great restaurant back. Now no pro shop just a bar no one to take your clubs. The course is in rough shape. What was once green is brown. Tje greens are patchwork of green. It is very unfortunate. Barely worth the 20 bucks plus fees I paid

Needs more TLC

The facility is probably three-star overall, because it's perfect for a quick range session and a drink at the bar. However, the bare-bones pro shop - half the clubhouse is gated off - and the rough conditions of the course coming out of a hot summer is where the two star rating applies.
The par 3 has potential if they would put some money back into growing grass, but even then, there are too many holes playing the same yardage. Six of them play between 124 and 129 yards, a stock pitching wedge or nine iron for most people. It's cool that it's lit at night, though. I'm hoping it can somehow make a comeback.

Never again!

Terrible conditions on every tee box, greens were all chopped up, almost every tee box was not level, sand was hard dirt. Be careful or you'll run over a cat (we saw about 20). Will never play again! This place has gone downhill since new ownership

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Management Challenges

The course has been cleaned up from the trash (plastics) that was strewn in bushes in windswept fashion but staff is minimal and it’s clear the business enterprise has its challenges.

Bad conditions

Very bad conditions, I dont know why Taylormade allows its nane on it, only the practice range is nice, the course is a ver small par 3, that is played very quickly

Great for Beginners

Enjoy it every time I play here. The price is perfect as well $20/ golf cart and balls included is my kind of deal. Very peaceful and nice views of the strip and new raiders stadium. Also if you are a fan of planes taking off it was fun to see that as well

Not a good value

One star rating because the course is in horrible shape. You are better off playing with a mat and shovel in the middle of the desert. The fee for the par 3 only course should be that of a mini golf course. For first time golfers only! I played the course ONLY because my new GF wants to learn the game and was bored at the range.

I'm so very sad

What happened to Taylormade now Vegas Golf Center? Oh my gosh I couldn't believe it. That was a happening, lively, great food, wonderful store and staff. I go there today and WOWWW it died! The clubhouse was like a ghost town. There were several golf carts only. Restaurant not opened. Not to mention that green/brown horrible stuff they call a golf course. I'm still in shock! The greens had circular tracks dug into them from, IDK, a tractor or lawn mower. What use to be a water display then turned to dry desert display is now a Feral cat condominium, it's gross!! My friend thought she was seeing cougars and then we saw a bunch of these cats all over the course...so gross! Light poles laying on the ground. Cart path tore up. It looks deserted for sure. So so sad. I use to LOVE that location, food, easiness etc. Sorry to see Taylormade gone. I will never ever go there or recommend that place. Somebody please buy it and bring it back to what it was.

Great price... that’s about it

This course has taken a beating over the years.. it’s a great price, but you get what you pay for. Driving range has some cool upgrades & I know they’re working to improve the grounds.
I’ll play here again.

Do not play this Par 3 course.

There is no upkeep on any part of the course. The greens are terrible. For the exact same price of $45. you can play 18 at Angel Park....either course. Not only that, but they gave no indication that carts were not available. The worst course in Vegas!!

No course maintenance

Most lights weren't working and the last two holes were completely unlit. Tee boxes were beat up and so were the greens. Looks abandoned just about.

Seen better days

Par 3 course that isn’t bad for a practice round. It’s winter when I payed so the greens were bumpy, Tee boxes were dead. The layout is good.

Going through new ownership, I guess....

Upon walking into clubhouse which was extremely clean and we'll kept, i was immediately greeted and welcomed which felt great. I asked about the golf shop which was closed, they have new ownership and everything was removed. I bought range balls and was beyond impressed with the set up and machine where you load all the the and they tee automatically, super cool! Now time to golf! To make a long story short, you get what you pay for, the greens are the WORST. Grass growing in many areas, not manicured for years, tee boxes are loaded with broken tees I mean loaded, no one selling drinks or sandwichs, and range balls littered all over course. I had fun, staff really made my day. I also met the janitor for the facility which also asked how my day was, and we chatted a bit. Very nice guy, definitely made me feel like they appreciated my business. I hope new owners put money into course, I want to continue to come back. See you in the near future.

“Cart included”

I think it’s false advertising to say cart included when they only have pull carts.

4.2048882353