Royal Links Golf Club is a tribute to the birthplace of golf-Scotland, Ireland and Britain. The course will feature 18 holes inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world. Courses such as Royal Lytham, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Royal Liverpool, The Old Course at St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, Royal St. George, Muirfield, Turnberry and Carnoustie have all contributed to the design of this course.

Royal Links Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419)
Greens Bermuda (Champions)
Architect Perry Dye

Bar, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 23

Love this course

Very challenging course! Not for beginners but for avg to above avg golfers super track

Commented on 07/02/2020

Hi mpcflyers. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

VERY WINDY

Too windy to play but we pre-paid so they said we had to play or loose money.

Pretty awesome

First time playing this course, intriguing layout, very good condition, challenging yet rewards smart play. Will repeat!

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hi, George2450760. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Royal Links Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/26/2020

Hi frankebbs. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (702) 450-8123 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Royal Links Golf Club!

Royal paradise

Paid and got a free hat
Course in great shape
Love the grass range
Cold beer waiting at the pub
Great sales in pro shop, bought shirt to match hat
GM was friendly and helpful

Commented on 06/30/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Bassmaster52. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Great day at Royal Links

Love the old school club house! Course has a greatly layout and love hole #10 where you have to drive over the scoreboard! Friendly service and great deals right now in the clubhouse. Got a $80 golf shirt for $36!

Only complaint (maybe just a warning LOL) is to not duff your drives into the 10 inch long grass! Either you don't find its or pull a bicept trying to punch it out!

Great course and $40 is a steal!

And good Covid-19 standards!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, chefmateo1. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Tough but fair

Great condition, friendly staff and definitely taking all of the COVID-19 Precautions. Tough but fair.

Commented on 06/18/2020

Cosmolv2010, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Tough course

Beautiful course ! As long as you stay out of the fescue and the bunkers you’ll play fine!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, reinauris! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club!

Commented on 06/11/2020

u000004258169, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Great Course In Early Summer Months

Course is always fun and in great shape in the early months of summer. Once you get into fall the grass seems to not get tended too as much. Last call was as soon as I teed off which was a bummer (1:30pm) but all in all its still my favorite course to play in Las Vegas

Commented on 06/08/2020

u857820445, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Royal Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, howdy111111. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club.

Beautiful Golf Course

Love the atmosphere of this golf course. The course itself was in perfect condition. One of my favorite courses I've ever played.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, Brian4141. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Royal Links Golf Club!

Near perfection

Royal links was an absolute pleasure. This course is in near perfect shape! If you're used to playing 100 dollar green fee courses,this one will be better than those! other than the top premium private clubs and hi dollar venues you could not get closer to a tour quality Golf Course. I've been a golf professional since I turned 21 long ago and I've played the best courses in the United States. For an average person to be able to play this golf course at a price under $40 is just a bargain of the century! Greens are absolutely true they were a tad firm but would still hold shots on the second bounce. I never had even an iffy lie in the Fairway all day long! the holes are a joy to play and I can't say enough about the experience you will have here. Enjoy!

Commented on 05/22/2020

Hello, TommySunshine. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Royal Links Golf Club!

Challenging Bunkers!

This is a course to remember and I'll definitely be coming back. Just when you think you hit a good drive there is a bunker over the hill. Loved the layout and all the rolling hills.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, csautner91! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club!

Enjoyed it

We had a very good but tough time. Course is a true test of patience and skill. Was. In great shape and the staff was very friendly. Everyone was adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines. Enjoyed our round very much.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Hello, Cosmolv2010. We are beyond happy to hear about your recent round with us. We look forward to many good times ahead with you. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Royal Links Golf Club.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi, We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Royal Links Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the five star rating!

Fun Concept

I thought the course was a fun concept and much different then the typical Las Vegas area courses. The greens were in good shape, as was most of the course. The one thing I did not care for were how tightly packed together all of the holes were on the property, as golfers were seen playing on the next hole over from theirs multiple times which can be frustrating.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hello sbrowning24. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 05/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Royal Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Amazing day golfing

first off in these times of social distancing the staff was so positive and energetic. I played with 3 others and had a great time. The course is in amazing shape and the greens rolled good. Finished our round in under 4 hours. I can't wait to go back. Also I'm a Vegas local.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Your feedback is important to us, digem22. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

4.1914294118