Royal Links Golf Club is a tribute to the birthplace of golf-Scotland, Ireland and Britain. The course will feature 18 holes inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world. Courses such as Royal Lytham, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Royal Liverpool, The Old Course at St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, Royal St. George, Muirfield, Turnberry and Carnoustie have all contributed to the design of this course.

Royal Links Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419)
Greens Bermuda (Champions)
Architect Perry Dye

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 23

California Advisor

Mostly Hype, Little Substance

First off, the service was first rate. Staff was very friendly and accommodating and wish all courses had service like this. But beyond that, not impressed. When I pushed the button for the front gate to open, I was greeted with "please proceed to the castle". OK! The inside of the castle contains some interesting golf history, and the history of each replica hole from one of The Open courses is interesting. But the conditioning is only slightly above average, and seems the course is somewhat neglected. The first fairway was flooded out and had a big hole in the middle of it from a pipe break. I don't think Russian Thistle is abundant on most Open Courses and some tee boxes were in need of desperate work. The 3rd tee was almost entirely dirt. Greens were in good shape, and tended to run fast. Personally, think there are a lot of other courses in Vegas area that are better value than Royal Links.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

6 hour round

When I booked they didn’t say that there was a shotgun tournament - the pace was so slow it took 1hour and 45 minutes to play 4 holes and the 5 the hole had 3 groups on it - the marshals - what marshals - I called to get a refund from the course and they said they would but stupidly I prepaid Golf Now and they would not refund me - I will never prepay golf now again - not worth the money the course was in fair shape - the pace of play horrendous ! Don’t play there !

Commented on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience at our golf course. We would like to invite you back to our golf course as we always want our golfers to have a great time at Royal Links. Please contact the golf shop, because we want to correct this issue and do whatever it takes to get you back on our greens. We look forward to hearing from you.

Bunkers need work and Slow Play

The course has pot bunkers however the sand in them are inconsistent plus players don’t take them as the rake is attached to the cart and there are plenty of places the carts can’t go hence no one takes the bunkers. Also course bunkers are difficult and add to the slowness of play. Didn’t see a marshal all round 5 1/2 hours waited in almost all the holes. The course layout is challenging however not rushing back

Commented on 10/18/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Our team also has plans to improve the carts at our golf club. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Fantastic Track

A+. From arrival to departure and everything in between a perfect day. Course in outstanding condition.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Royal Links Golf Club!

Royal Vegas Golf

Today was fabulous, the course is in Very good condition and we just had a great time.

Commented on 10/11/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Royal Links Golf Club!

Must Play

Course was in great condition
Couple of tee boxes could use a little tlc
But other than that great
Greens rolled true at a good pace
3 some , teed off at 8:50 done at 11:47!
Fun layout
Will definitely be back

Commented on 09/25/2019

Thank you for rating us 5-stars. We are glad you thought the course conditions were great. We will follow up with our team so they can fix the tee boxes. We look forward to seeing you again at Royal links Golf Club!

GREAT COURSE

For all the HOT days the Fairways and Green were in Excellent Shape !! Fun Layout !!
NO COMPLAINTS !!

Commented on 09/20/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

HOT as Heck

Decent Course- interesting due to recreation of Scottish holes- BUT OMG- it was 110 degrees and we about died in the valley! I recommend you dont play if forecast calls for that hear. No shade on course!

Commented on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we to see on the course again soon. Royal Links Golf Club thanks you!

Amazing...if you find a hot deal

First off, AMAZING course. I have played 6 courses in Scotland and the course was a great remodel of some of the holes. I would recommend this to anyone, high or low handicap. Only downside is if you Pay full price, $100 or so, I feel like the carts should certainly have a screen and GPS on them giving course layout and description for that kind of money. If you get a hot deal, who cares you’re playing golf for $20. Besides that, amazing!! Great job Royal Links!

Commented on 09/11/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. We also have plans to add a GPS system to our carts. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Great course!

This is a must when in Vegas. They treat you very well from beginning to end. Free range balls! Bottles of water in your cart cooler with ice! This is a links course so you'd better be able to hit it fairly straight or you will pay the price (lost 3 balls, but found 8!). Greens will test your putting ability with speed and curves. I love the placards at each tee giving you some historical golf trivia. Bunkers are REAL bunkers with REAL sand (or at least the ones I was in). I will return soon.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Royal Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/03/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Royal Links Golf Club thanks you!

Best course for the money

Greens and fairways are in excellent shape . T boxes are also in good shape. If your hall leaves the fairway and gets in the tall grass - forget it. The pot bunkers are tricky and hard to spot - you may have to hit out backwards to get out of the bunker-
Course is in excellent shape- you can’t go wrong booking this course

Commented on 09/03/2019

This is one of the best places to play.staff was super friendly, pace of play was smooth

Commented on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Royal Links Golf Club!

Day at Royal Links

The only issue I had was that this course entrance is gated. So to open the gate you have to push a button on the gate controller located about 20 ft from the gate. It did not work at first. So I thought maybe I had to enter at a different entrance point. So I drove away and looked for another entrance on Vegas Valley Rd. Could not find another entrance. Went back to original entrance and pushed the button to open the gate after about 3min the gate finally opened. I complained to the man in the pio shop but he ignored me.

Commented on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club.

Commented on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes to the gate so it can open promptly. Thanks for visiting us!

Really cool vibe

I live 5 miles from this course and always assumed it was a country club because of the gate and amazing looking club house from Vegas Valley Drive until someone told me it was public. The club house is even more spectacular once you enter the gates. The vibe of old U.K. golf is felt everywhere on the course. Staff were extremly friendly and helpful. This is my new favorite course in Vegas! Fairways were great. Bunkers deep and challenging, the greens were fair. Sent pictures of the club house and couple holes to my dad back in Pittsburgh and he just added Royal links to his bucket list!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hi there - we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Thank you for giving us such an amazing review. We are glad you had an amazing experience at our golf course. Our staff would be glad to know that you consider Royal Links Golf Club as one of your favorites. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon!

So quick story...there was a mix-up with my Golf Now app and my tee time. Completely my fault. Starter took care of me. Course was awesome. Great signature holes and great day of links style courses. Greens are in good shape and they receive golf shots pretty well. Was pleased to know that greens weren't recently punched and around this time of year I am weary of deep discounts on Golf Now. Highly recommend, staff is awesome. Pace was a little slow, but the people in front of us were trash golfers...and didn't realize they should pick up after quadruple bogeys.

Commented on 07/25/2019

Thank you for such a great rating and review. We always want our golfers to have a positive experience at our golf course. Our team would be happy to hear that you thought the course conditions were great. We hope that you join us again at Royal Links Golf Club!

no gps

no gps and no map of the course on the score card or in the cart. Many blind shots and hidden bunkers and no help in informing the player where the green is or where the bunkers are. Need to add blue/white/red yardage markers in the fairway.

Commented on 07/22/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nellis AFB, Nevada