Royal Links Golf Club

Royal Links Golf Club is a tribute to the birthplace of golf-Scotland, Ireland and Britain. The course will feature 18 holes inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world. Courses such as Royal Lytham, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Royal Liverpool, The Old Course at St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, Royal St. George, Muirfield, Turnberry and Carnoustie have all contributed to the design of this course.
Royal Links Golf Club
Back 72 7029 yards 73.7 135
Middle 72 6602 yards 71.2 131
Forward 72 5864 yards 68.4 125
Scorecard for Royal Links Golf Club
Royal M: 74.2/139 368 372 170 621 322 416 471 153 567 3460 466 324 471 348 193 571 454 227 515 3569 7029
Gold M: 72.0/132 W: 77.0/140 339 365 146 572 303 404 460 137 504 3230 422 292 453 335 178 554 438 205 495 3372 6602
Ruby M: 68.4/125 W: 74.6/132 285 339 125 509 276 354 400 122 464 2874 386 269 393 310 134 501 384 163 450 2990 5864
Emerald M: 65.7/113 W: 70.0/124 229 321 83 473 255 296 360 98 454 2569 312 220 360 263 103 449 348 109 409 2573 5142

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419)
Greens Bermuda (Champions)
Architect Perry Dye

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 23

Challenging Golf

Not for the casual golfer but if you like to be challenged and think your way around a course this place is for you. I had to play shots I hadn’t had to play all year. And there’s USB chargers on the golf carts. Check it out.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/19/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to have you back soon.

Great time

Great layout, very nice staff and challenging from the start. If you don’t enjoy this course you don’t like golf.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for your feedback and for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Fun course

I loved it. Tough but good Time.

Very good shape.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Golf is a good walk spoiled...by africanized honeybees

We chose to play Royal Links based upon recommendations from a local club pro. The facility itself is fantastic, a delightful clubhouse/ pro shop, ample practice area and no residences lining the holes. The course is challenging and well-maintained and the pace of play was terrific. A great value for $133,00. Unfortunately, on the 9th hole fairway I was attacked by a swarm of "killer" bees and stung 12-15 times. While running from the swarm I also fractured my right ankle. It was a terrifying experience. Upon entering the clubhouse a few employees were alerted to this event and mentioned, "...oh yeah, the bees on 9." Two things happened that were unacceptable indeed. First, the course staff knew that the bees were problematic and did not alert customers. What if I had been allergic? Second, after learning of the event not one employee asked me if I was ok or if I needed assistance. What happened to common courtesy? Is this a Vegas thing?

Review Summary:

Course = A

Value = A

Humanity = FU

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/19/2018:
First, we really appreciate you leaving us a review. Our customer feedback is very important to us, so we can always make sure everyone has the best possible experience. I am very sorry to hear about this and I would like to hear all of the details. Please give me a call so we can review this incident and I can make sure this situation is properly taken care of. Dennis Piekarski - General Manager 702.444.2957

Only Just Amazing

Had no idea this course was available to those wanting, a quality course in LV! No idea why it took me so long to get out to it! Will be recommending to all.......especially to visitors from out of state!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to have you back!

Fun Course

Course was a joy to play. Greens were a little slow but puttable. Pace of play was good until we caught up to aN outing (4 grours of Asians) wgo were on a 6 hr pace. The marshall was abe to hace us skip holes 7 8 9 10 11 and 12 and then come back and play them after finishing 18th. This saved us a bundle of yime and aggregation. We were finished in 3 hrs snd 45 mins. Great day! Thank you staff!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you enjoyed your experience.

Bring a box of Patience

We played the course in just over 5 hours. While that might not seem such a long time the course was relatively light with golfers but unfortunately we were behind two foursomes who played extremely slow. The foursome ahead of us literally took 4-5 practice swings each on the tee and another 4-5 any time on the fairway. they spent most of the time on the green staring at each other.

we waved the Marshal down several times but I think its tough to tell a 600 hundred 4-some to get it in gear!

Course was fun, hard, interesting, more of a 1x deal than lets make it part of our Vegas rotation.

if you're thirsty pack your own, Vodka tonic was 12 bucks for an airplane bottle. Not even a long pour like most country clubs.

Pot bunkers are everywhere and I mean everywhere!

enjoy!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We appreciate your feedback and the 4 stars! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have you back in the future.

5 hours

The course is a challenging, greens were fast.

The pace of Play was horrible. We waited and waited. Never saw A. Marshall at all.

Its obvious, management is cramming in as many people in as possible and not caring about anything else. I can spend my golf money somewhere else while visiting Vegas.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the pace of play. We will make note of this. Hopefully, we will have you back in the future!

Fun course

Nice layout and overall good conditions. The greens could be mowed a little lower for better speed but they are true but just a little slow. It was a little irritating that they overseeded the tee boxes. i was not told this over the phone but rather when i checked in. i played it all the way back despite the blue markers being moved way forward on many of the holes. We just teed it up despite their reccommendation. . i shot 74 and would play this course again but it would probably be in perfect shape by november. One dissappointment was that they closed the bar and kitchen at 4 pm. Very Strange. Some tough par 4’s on the back nine.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your insight and the 4 star review!

Great concept

Love this course. Play some signature holes from the British Open without going to the UK. Good conditions, friendly staff, great fellow local golfers.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/05/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to having you back!

Just Incredible

First time playing here and I was treated like a “member”. 1st Class staff and course! This is by far the BEST course I’ve ever played. Whenever I’m in Vegas I’m coming back here. Thanks again for a fantastic experience!!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/05/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a review and thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your day with us. We look forward to having you back.

Great course and experience!

Course and greens were in really good condition. If it is your first time I highly recommend a caddie. Mike helped me greatly w his knowledge of the course. Always positive and offered a first-class experience. Will definitely include this course in my next trip.

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 08/31/2018:
We second your suggestions! Our traditional caddies offer a unique experience unlike any other and they are very knowledgeable! We look forward to having you back out here during your next stay in Vegas!

Royal links

Enjoyed layout. Course one of best conditions I’ve pnayed this summer in Vegas

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for sharing your Royal Links experience! We're glad you enjoyed our replicas and hope you'll come back to play us again soon!

I loved the layout and how they tried to replicate courses in the UK. I found the course conditions to be pretty good for a hot time of the season. Clubhouse looks beautiful inside and out. Staff was friendly. The only issue is that the 9th and 18th hole are side by side and confusing which fairway to play. Maybe a sign on the 9th tee box would help with the confusion. Would play this again if in Vegas...

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for your review and feedback from your first visit! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Las Vegas!

Great Experience

Our threesome played on a Saturday with a special aerification rate. Even in its maintenance state, the course was completely playable and we probably wouldn't have known if we were notified at the time of booking and again when we checked in the clubhouse.

All the staff we encountered were nothing but friendly and courteous. From dropping off the bags, to the starter giving us a five minute rundown of the course before we teed off, to the helpful bartender at the turn and at lunch afterward, the employees did nothing but enhance our experience.

As said before, the course was still in great condition. Every hole is unique with a different background for each. You're pretty much in a hazard if you hit into a bunker (which you have to take at least a step down into each one) or into the thick preserve areas. Don't expect nice fluffy sand in the bunkers either, that's what they intended them to be like. The desert wind can also play a big factor in the difficulty of the course. The Postage Stamp and Road Hole are just two of the famous holes that are recreated.

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for coming back out to play another great round at a fantastic rate at Royal Links! We appreciate you sharing your experience and for your kind words about our tremendous staff! We still have a few great specials running through August 30th. We hope you'll check them out on our site and come back again soon!

Very good

Jeff and his staff were awesome. Great course with great conditions.

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 07/30/2018:
We're glad you enjoyed a great experience at Royal Links and appreciate your kind words about our tremendous staff! Thank you for your 5-stars and we hope to have you back for another round soon!

Almost perfect

I had played this course a couple times five plus years ago and found the condition to be just okay. This time the fairways and greens were PERFECT.. The fairways were so good i felt like I could not miss an a shot.

The only negative was the bunkers which had very little sand. However the sand/dirt that was there was loosened up enough to make them marginally playable. The rest of the course was so perfect I still gave it 5 stars despite the bunkers.

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for coming back for another great round at Royal Links and sharing your experience with other golfers! We appreciate your feedback on the bunkers, and hope that we see you again next time you visit Las Vegas to golf!

Fun course

I’m an index of 12. Played the tips had fun. Some par 4s really tough. Some where you can score. Fairways in great shape. Greens were slow cause of rain the day before. If you don’t find the fairway or rough...it’s a wasteland. I would play it again. Staff very approachable. Not the greatest course in Vegas but a real fun track. Got lost a couple times without the yardage book cause a few fairways are shared. Look forward to playing again

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 07/17/2018:
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Royal Links and would come back to play us again! We hope you stayed on the fairway for most of your round and hope you grab a yardage book during your next visit!

1st timer..

Course is an "great shape"! Green's were very smooth, fairways are clean, pace of play was perfect. The only reason, I didn't give it a 5 star, cause I heard, from my other players, that the bunkers hardly had dirt or sand in them, or it was hardpack? I didn't know, cause I avoided all 103 bunkers! :-) Shot my lowest round ever at 74 (gross)!!

For price, u can beat, great service, range balls & water provided. But note, these are small bottles so bring your own! No water on course or I didn't c a cart girl either?

You are get a sense u playing at the British open, except for the heat!

Response from #RoyalLinksGolfClub on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for sharing such a great shot of the castle and for your amazing review, Joseph! We commend you for staying out of the sand during your first visit to Royal Links and hope you'll come back to try to beat your lowest score again soon!
Nellis AFB, Nevada