Royal Links Golf Club

Royal Links Golf Club is a tribute to the birthplace of golf-Scotland, Ireland and Britain. The course will feature 18 holes inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world. Courses such as Royal Lytham, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Royal Liverpool, The Old Course at St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, Royal St. George, Muirfield, Turnberry and Carnoustie have all contributed to the design of this course.
Back 72 7029 yards 73.7 135
Middle 72 6602 yards 71.2 131
Forward 72 5864 yards 68.4 125
Scorecard for Royal Links Golf Club
Royal M: 74.2/139 368 372 170 621 322 416 471 153 567 3460 466 324 471 348 193 571 454 227 515 3569 7029
Gold M: 72.0/132 W: 77.0/140 339 365 146 572 303 404 460 137 504 3230 422 292 453 335 178 554 438 205 495 3372 6602
Ruby M: 68.4/125 W: 74.6/132 285 339 125 509 276 354 400 122 464 2874 386 269 393 310 134 501 384 163 450 2990 5864
Emerald M: 65.7/113 W: 70.0/124 229 321 83 473 255 296 360 98 454 2569 312 220 360 263 103 449 348 109 409 2573 5142

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419)
Greens Bermuda (Champions)
Architect Perry Dye

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 23

Great golf course

Excellent course with lots of intrigue - in perfect condition !!!!

Commented On 11/26/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 5-stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your round.

Commented On 11/26/2018

We appreciate your 5-star review. We hope to have you back soon!

Superb

Loved this course. Awesome and fun layout. Greens are beautifully designed. Such that a 2-footer above the hole will end up 6 feet past if you’re not careful. Lots of break out here.

First taste of Scotland

Excellent conditions and beautiful layout of course. Get explanations in the yardage book that made the experience more Scottish like.

Gem in the desert.

First time playing this course and wonder why it took so long. The course is great along with information on each tee about the hole. Also, great people from starter, inside people and our waitress. Keep up the great work because I will be back.

Links Style, fun/challenging course

Excellent staff, great layout and course. Very Much enjoyed the round. Be sure to read the note/info. about each hole at the tee box area.

Georgia Advisor

Fun Course in Great Condition

This was my first time playing Royal Links golf club. I will definitely be back to play again.

You start out by people greeting you at the bag drop and offer to valet park your car for you.

The range is nice with real grass to hit off vs. mats like at many courses in the area.

Course was a joy to play. Greens were a little slow for what I am used to, but very puttable. Pace of play was excellent the entire round. At the tee box, there is a description of a noteable golfer and the course from which the hole was replicated, but nothing at all about the hole itself. I would much rather learn a little about the hole I was playing rather than a notable golfer who won at the course from which the hole was taken and replicated. Provide more information about the hole and some of the things which make the hole famous and notorious.

Overall, great course in great condition. It was fun to see a calm, coyote walking around the course as well as other wildlife. The course has over 150 pot bunkers which add to the challenge of the course. Lots of fun and challenging.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi RettJ. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

A replica golf course

Consists of replicas of famous holes in the UK. Links-style, with many bunkers. Most teeboxes have a plaque describing significant events at that hole (but nothing on the layout of the hole itself). Unfortunately, the surrounding area is very reminiscent of suburban America! Conditions very good; greens fast. Clubhouse looks like a castle. Staff very friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi dlee7077497. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Challenging Golf

Not for the casual golfer but if you like to be challenged and think your way around a course this place is for you. I had to play shots I hadn’t had to play all year. And there’s USB chargers on the golf carts. Check it out.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/19/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to have you back soon.

Great time

Great layout, very nice staff and challenging from the start. If you don’t enjoy this course you don’t like golf.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for your feedback and for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Fun course

I loved it. Tough but good Time.

Very good shape.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Golf is a good walk spoiled...by africanized honeybees

We chose to play Royal Links based upon recommendations from a local club pro. The facility itself is fantastic, a delightful clubhouse/ pro shop, ample practice area and no residences lining the holes. The course is challenging and well-maintained and the pace of play was terrific. A great value for $133,00. Unfortunately, on the 9th hole fairway I was attacked by a swarm of "killer" bees and stung 12-15 times. While running from the swarm I also fractured my right ankle. It was a terrifying experience. Upon entering the clubhouse a few employees were alerted to this event and mentioned, "...oh yeah, the bees on 9." Two things happened that were unacceptable indeed. First, the course staff knew that the bees were problematic and did not alert customers. What if I had been allergic? Second, after learning of the event not one employee asked me if I was ok or if I needed assistance. What happened to common courtesy? Is this a Vegas thing?

Review Summary:

Course = A

Value = A

Humanity = FU

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/19/2018:
First, we really appreciate you leaving us a review. Our customer feedback is very important to us, so we can always make sure everyone has the best possible experience. I am very sorry to hear about this and I would like to hear all of the details. Please give me a call so we can review this incident and I can make sure this situation is properly taken care of. Dennis Piekarski - General Manager 702.444.2957

Only Just Amazing

Had no idea this course was available to those wanting, a quality course in LV! No idea why it took me so long to get out to it! Will be recommending to all.......especially to visitors from out of state!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to have you back!

Fun Course

Course was a joy to play. Greens were a little slow but puttable. Pace of play was good until we caught up to aN outing (4 grours of Asians) wgo were on a 6 hr pace. The marshall was abe to hace us skip holes 7 8 9 10 11 and 12 and then come back and play them after finishing 18th. This saved us a bundle of yime and aggregation. We were finished in 3 hrs snd 45 mins. Great day! Thank you staff!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you enjoyed your experience.

Bring a box of Patience

We played the course in just over 5 hours. While that might not seem such a long time the course was relatively light with golfers but unfortunately we were behind two foursomes who played extremely slow. The foursome ahead of us literally took 4-5 practice swings each on the tee and another 4-5 any time on the fairway. they spent most of the time on the green staring at each other.

we waved the Marshal down several times but I think its tough to tell a 600 hundred 4-some to get it in gear!

Course was fun, hard, interesting, more of a 1x deal than lets make it part of our Vegas rotation.

if you're thirsty pack your own, Vodka tonic was 12 bucks for an airplane bottle. Not even a long pour like most country clubs.

Pot bunkers are everywhere and I mean everywhere!

enjoy!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We appreciate your feedback and the 4 stars! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have you back in the future.

5 hours

The course is a challenging, greens were fast.

The pace of Play was horrible. We waited and waited. Never saw A. Marshall at all.

Its obvious, management is cramming in as many people in as possible and not caring about anything else. I can spend my golf money somewhere else while visiting Vegas.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the pace of play. We will make note of this. Hopefully, we will have you back in the future!

Fun course

Nice layout and overall good conditions. The greens could be mowed a little lower for better speed but they are true but just a little slow. It was a little irritating that they overseeded the tee boxes. i was not told this over the phone but rather when i checked in. i played it all the way back despite the blue markers being moved way forward on many of the holes. We just teed it up despite their reccommendation. . i shot 74 and would play this course again but it would probably be in perfect shape by november. One dissappointment was that they closed the bar and kitchen at 4 pm. Very Strange. Some tough par 4’s on the back nine.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your insight and the 4 star review!

Great concept

Love this course. Play some signature holes from the British Open without going to the UK. Good conditions, friendly staff, great fellow local golfers.

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/05/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to having you back!

Just Incredible

First time playing here and I was treated like a “member”. 1st Class staff and course! This is by far the BEST course I’ve ever played. Whenever I’m in Vegas I’m coming back here. Thanks again for a fantastic experience!!

Response from Royal Links Golf Club on 10/05/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a review and thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your day with us. We look forward to having you back.
Nellis AFB, Nevada