Royal Links Golf Club is a tribute to the birthplace of golf-Scotland, Ireland and Britain. The course will feature 18 holes inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world. Courses such as Royal Lytham, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Royal Liverpool, The Old Course at St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, Royal St. George, Muirfield, Turnberry and Carnoustie have all contributed to the design of this course.

Royal Links Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Fairways Bermuda (Tiff II/419)
Greens Bermuda (Champions)
Architect Perry Dye

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 23

Excellent

Very nice staff, course is in very good condition, nice lay out , we were enjoyed so much. After 18 holes, we played second round in 2 and half hours, enjoyed. We will be back definitely. Thanks

Fun for some

They pride themselves on being traditional, I don’t and would have cherished a GPS to know where all the bunkers are. Greens would good course good condition as well. Not for but I would imagine it is for many

Great staff

Nice layout

Links style with well placed pot bunkers. Placement is key...pot bunkers slowly cost you a stroke+distance every time.

Golfers Heaven

Very fun & forgiving course with bonus views of the Las Vegas strip. Considering winter conditions the course is in good shape, Fairways firm, the Greens also firm and rolling true. Employees were friendly and cordial. The restaurant was closed that day, but they did have a beverage cart. The pace of play was great!

Commented on 02/04/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Lloydfergson. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Worth a one time and go from there

This course I wanted to play last year but played elsewhere and finally made it here today. The staff was very friendly. I am not sure on course conditions where I think this is a great time to play but seemed like the green fairways were painted with green paint to keep the look of being nice. I am not sure if that is a normal thing for this course to mimic historical holes but it was odd. The grass was different from what I played on before. Very narrow course. I skipped two holes and it was so slow it still took 4 1/2 hrs. There was no ranger to keep the play moving. Course etiquettes was not in mind with other players. Was hit on three times and I shot a 83 giving myself bogies on the missed holes. I would try it again to see if it’s the same but the hardest was to play slower then paint dry and etiquettes of other players. I give honest feedback always.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Sylverjim! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Plenty of better courses in Vegas

This course is going downhill! The starter was rude to us. The grass was completely dead and painted green to fool the ignorant. They only have 3 pin positions that they don’t even fill in with real grass, leaving an uneven putting surface. After our round Curtis, the cart attendant, threw away a half full beer and a Gatorade without asking if I was finished, I wasn’t! Golf somewhere else this course isn’t worth it anymore!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club.

They lied

We decided on this course because the reviews said the course was in good condition.
Im not sure why, but they lied. Maybe it's staff writing the reviews?
Every single fairway was painted. Every single one.
Only 3 tee boxes have live grass.

It was a fun course to play, but you should know...
If we'd have known, we would have chosen differently, that's all.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi sgphx. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

the links

My first links course and I loved it. First week of January and the fairways, and greens were in excellent shape. Was at the course early and had several minutes to chat with some of the staff and they were all very pleasant and cheerful.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi rww859. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Royal Links Golf Club!

Royal Links delivers

Excellent layout & true to its billing. Pure enjoyment. Thanks

Commented on 02/04/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, RobinNess. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, u000004078984. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, AlistairMcCrann. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Beautiful Course. Slow play

Beautiful course and a great value for local golfers. However, pace of play was very slow due to groups in front of us who made five trips to the beer cart.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for your review, lefty98198. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Royal Links Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

First time here. I played 36

The best greens and fairways I have seen for this price. I got a deal online for 35 then replayed for 18 bucks more. Range balls are included, cooler with a few bottled waters inside and a nice towel in cart. This is great.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, MiguelLuna! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club!

Commented on 01/03/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Day on the Links

Staff were great. Greens very tricky but fair. Wonderful day.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, lobstick. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Royal Links Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/03/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club!

Amazing Experience

I want to preface this review by saying I played a fantastic round of golf here so I will try and keep this review as subjective as possible. This was an amazing experience as I’ve never played a links style course, definitely not your typical Vegas desert course. My wife came with me as a rider and they only charged $11 which I thought was very reasonable considering the green fee. Unlimited range balls included with your fee which was nice and when I checked in the starter said if I kept my warmup relatively short he’d be able to send me out ahead of a threesome that was supposed to head out before me, so that was nice awareness by him.
Every inch of fairway on this course could’ve easily doubled as a putting green. The fairways were hard, fast and every lie on them was tight. I drove the ball extremely well and those fairways easily added 20-30 yards of roll to my tee shots. That being said, I can imagine if I hadn’t been so good off the tee it could’ve been a long day. Although the fairways were fairly generous, the fescue lining them was pretty penal which is how links courses are designed. There was a twosome in front of me that spent a good amount of time trying to find their balls in there with little to no success. This is a replica course of famous holes in The Open rota so each tee box marker indicates what hole it replicates and some facts about The Open Championship so I would say take a minute to read about each hole, it’s a cool feature. Big undulating greens and pot bunkers (some in the middle of the fairways) are hallmarks of this course. It was in excellent condition and I can’t say enough about my experience here. Highly recommended although again I say if I hadn’t played so well (77 from Gold Tees 6600 yards) this review might’ve been a little different lol.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Michael6824769. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Maybe OK for One Round

Interesting layout and kind of cool, but that is basically where the positives ended for me. When we arrived it took a while to get through the gate. Seemed like no one was there working yet. Finally got in (around 7:40a for an 8:20a tee time) and seemed like they were scrambling to get things setup for the day. Couldn't go the the driving range until 8:05 because the guy in the pro shop hadn't gone over there yet to set it up. Grass was dormant so they spray painted most of the tees and fairways with green paint...which gets on your ball. I would assume this would be better in the summer time or even fall...who knows. Also, there was our twosome and another twosome there early...we saw no one else at 8am and they tried to put the 4 of us together! Even though there was no buddy else there...I asked if we could go separate and the guy told me he would have to go talk to someone about that. LOL We ended up teeing off separately anyway as we spoke with the other twosome and made our own decision. Also, I have been to Scotland twice and the only course I have played that was represented here was St. Andrews. I must say the two St. Andrews holes here were similar but had some distinct differences...assuming it is hard to make fairly exact copies of the holes. Good idea but no big payoff. In any event, glad I played it but would not go back.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, messacar. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Royal Links Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 01/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

not up to expectations at all

After reading the reviews, I could not have been more disappointed. When the grass is dead and laying down and it is painted, you know you went to the wrong golf course.
Greens were horrible. It was like putting on a green made from plywood. The ball on any sort of slope would not stop rolling. Horrible. Went to a different golf course out of town and was blown away as to the great conditions. Go somewhere else

One of the best

This course is always a favorite with my groups of friends. The only issue we have isnita so popular we have to snag a group time when we can. This is hands down of of the best courses in town. This is not my personal favorite but it is one of my top 5. This course is a must if you love a challenge, amazing amenities and stellar views and play all around!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Rollingfox256. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Royal Links Golf Club.

Just WOW!!!!!

Such a fun course. Staff was awesome. super friendly. Cant recommend this course enough.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, DRock0188. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Royal Links Golf Club!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Royal Links Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi MikeSzurek. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Royal Links Golf Club!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Royal Links Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

4.1939588235
Nellis AFB, Nevada
3.4951941176
North Las Vegas, Nevada

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.