Style Traditional

Previously known as Desert Rose Golf Course

Year Built 1964

Carts Yes - included in green fee

The Club at Ditch

Strange layout with course running along drainage ditch. Difficult if you have a fade or draw- you either on the flat pan or in the ditch. But I realized it will improve your game by controlling your swing. Overall the course is in great condition- nice fairways and perfect greens!

Must play !

Always in great shape. Fairways were all plush grass All of the greens were in perfect shape. Ignore the water canal and play the left side. Course was full, but no waiting on the boxes.

Surprise at Sunrise

What a wonderful surprise we found at Sunrise. Great course perfectly manicured, beautiful greens. Had a great time.

Surprised

The course was very excellent. I was really surprised to find how excellent the course was from the last time I played years ago when it was flooded every time and course look awful.

Commented On 09/09/2019

Hi aqmiranda. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Club at Sunrise!

Commented On 08/27/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u803303926. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Best greens in the valley!

The Club at Sunrise is a hidden Gem. It's not the most scenic nor is it the most difficult however, the greens are in immaculate shape and in my opinion the best in the valley. My boys and I play here quite often because we know we can get right on and the pace is rarely slow.

Hidden treasure

One of the best maintained golf courses that I have ever played. Friendly atmosphere, excellent staff to include the beautiful woman bartender. We will play this course everytime we come to Vegas.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Club at Sunrise!

Interesting.

At first I was wondering how they would have a course in the area. I was pleasantly surprised to find an amazing golf course. The conditions of the course far exceed what I paid for my round. I would recommend this course with out a doubt!

Commented On 07/05/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Interesting Layout

This was my first time playing this course. It's built around two washes/channels. On most holes, the wash or channel is on your right so if you're a slicer, you will have problems. The wind that day made it much more of a challenge; keeping the ball low definitely helped. It was a fun round.

Commented On 06/12/2019

Hijoel1010. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Club at Sunrise. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hidden gem in the heart of Vegas.

The club at Sunrise doesn't get the fanfare of some of the local courses but hole for hole its a great test of golf with a staff that goes above and beyond.

Commented On 06/20/2019

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Club at Sunrise.

Challenge

This was the first time playing this course since the overhaul course was in great shape. Staff was friendly. If you can’t hit a decent draw shot it could be a long day. Ball rolls forever so keep your eye on it. Overall very good course for the $$$. Stay right and you’ll be ok and have some fun.

Commented On 06/04/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review The Club at Sunrise. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Thank you for your 4-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Very challenging!

First time playing this course. Old rehabed course. Fairways and greens in excellent condition. Very challenging as the Flamingo wash runs the full length and every drive tends to roll to the right towards the wash. Enjoyed, and will play again.

Response from The Club at Sunrise on 05/29/2019:
Thank you for playing The Club at Sunrise for the first time! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our fairways and greens and we appreciate the 4-star overall rating. Come back again soon!

The best greens and great food

We played all the time here and love the greens even though is challenging. The food voucher is always a plus and the food is awesome. My compliments to the chef.
Great job

Response from The Club at Sunrise on 05/29/2019:
Thank you for playing The Club at Sunrise so many times! We appreciate your kind words regarding the greens and the food. Come back soon!

Friendly Staff, awful course

Played here because my friend booked on accident, thought ok I’m down to practice, I knew it wasn’t a great course. I will say staff was super friendly and greens were great, but I’ll pay the extra $20 or not even to find a better place. I mean it was literally like playing in a dump, even good shots would roll there way into the sewer. Will never be back

MKalbak56
Commented On 05/09/2019

Dear Mike -
Our course was designed as a Thunderstorm and Heavy Rains flood control area for the lower part of the valley. After severe storms we collect a lot of debris from the storn channels throughout Las Vegas. The following days after we have a contractor get to work on cleaning the channel, it is NOT a sewer, but for flood control.
Thank you for your positive comments about our staff and greens, and we will be all cleaned up in the next 30 days ofr so. We appreciate your business, and hopefully you will give us another try.
Regards
Matt Kalbak / General Manager

Commented On 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Walt. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

There were lots of rubbish in the funnels. I think it's because it catches everything from flooding water? There were shopping carts, chairs, toys, rubbish, etc.
Too bad they cannot organize a clean up group or have the state/county hire people to cleanup these funnels.
The course was decent for the price we paid but a golf course has to have the whole effect.

Response from The Club at Sunrise on 05/14/2019:
Thank you for playing The Club at Sunrise. The flood control channels are designed to keep the golf course safe during intense storm activity. We have a third party contractor on site that cleans these channels thoroughly after the storm and water flow subsides. We ask for you to try us again in the future after the clean-up is complete. I hope you would agree that the main part of the golf course is in good shape and we do have the best greens in the valley area.

Decent course

Course was in good shape. Trick here is to play your shots to the left as anything right ends up down the canal making your second shot more of a challenge than expected. I learned to stay left after a few holes and scored very well from that point on. The greens were recently punched and sanded but all in all, they were ok. A really good value for the money.

Response from The Club at Sunrise on 05/06/2019:
Thank you for playing The Club at Sunrise for the first time! We appreciate your positive feedback and we're glad to hear you enjoyed our unique layout after the first few holes. Come join us again soon as the greens continue to heal up after the aeration.
Response from The Club at Sunrise on 04/24/2019:
Thank you for the 4 stars! Come back to The Club at Sunrise again soon.
Nellis AFB, Nevada