Style Traditional
Highland Falls Golf Club at Golf Summerlin

Year Built 1993
Architect Billy Casper (1993) Greg Nash (1993)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Snacks

Clubhouse

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Nevada (2016 #16)

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hi, dhitch79. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Good course ,slow play

Liked the course but did not appreciate pace of play. With current health concerns there was no reason to put two fivesomes in front of our threesome. Asked about the reason for this and was told fivesomes are allowed.
Good course but very odd management.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hi cecilteri. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course.

Poor service and overbooked, slow play!

The course is fun and difficult, the greens could be better taken care of and the tee boxes are not level. The course was overbooked and my party was waiting on every single tee box to hit. There was a group of ladies behind us waiting on us. I like my game to flow. I don’t like having to wait or being rushed. I called the club house after my round to complain and hopefully get compensated. I was rudely told that this is the way the course will be run during there busy times. So if you like slow play, waiting, too much time to overthink, and rude customer service, play this course!. Otherwise go to bears best, you will not be disappointed!!!

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to know you consider the course one of your favorites, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Good shape and excellent pace

Enjoyed round and course. Staff did good job of ensuring customers had pleasant round.

Commented on 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u3434968. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course thanks you!

The staff is always friendly here and I should play here more often. I do like when the rates are under $40.00. It is a challenge.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hi, u314159508956. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/12/2020

Thank you for the four star rating. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Commented on 05/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi Jamie7595259. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Excellent

It was easy to find , the staff was amazing, the greens in great shape, well worth the money. I had a great time, lost 4 balls but didn’t mind the weather was great. I will play this course again !!!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi u882686174. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Philly Advisor

Just OK

Just an OK typical residential golf course not in the best of shape. Got the "didn't I just play this hole" feeling in a couple of spots. I probably wouldn't go again but I would recommend to others telling them what it is and not to expect something that it isn't.

Commented on 04/23/2020

Hi, sixeagles. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Stunning scenery and beautiful golf holes.

First time playing this course and we really enjoyed it.
It was very slow play but this was due to a tournament taking place.
Will definitely go back again.

Commented on 04/23/2020

Hi inglewood. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Hi,
It's great to hear you enjoyed your first round at our course! We apologize for the slow play but it sounds like still had a good time. Please visit us again soon.

Definitely Seeing Improvements Over Last Year

Excellent Service in the Proshop, new Carts, Good Starter, greens not great and Pace of Play impacted by four unscheduled foursomes in front of us...(that's just an outlier though). We will always play here though...

Commented on 04/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. While it sounds like there are some things we can improve on, it's nice to hear you still enjoy playing at the course. We will certainly take your comments into consideration when making improvements to the course. Please visit us again soon.

Hi,
Thank you for your nice review. It's awesome to hear that you have played here several times. Thanks for sticking around for so long and please visit us again soon.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello, laurentgp. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

interesting

Different type of course, with lots of elevation change and nice views. Good course for whatever level of players

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, catdawg! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Hi,
Thanks for the nice comments. Please visit us again soon!

Great day

The course was in excellent condition for winter. Greens were hard and fast, if I had a gripe it was I hit some really beautiful shots that hit near the pin and bounced off the green into traps. But overall it was a fun round of golf, If you miss the green you are in trouble no bailouts

Commented on 04/24/2020

Thanks for the 5 star rating! Please visit the course again soon.

Hi,
Thanks for your detailed review of our course. It sounds like your really enjoyed your round. Please give us another visit in the future.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, uHCMF3519HC! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Commented on 03/13/2020

Thank you for the five star rating!

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hi laurentgp. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course.

Commented on 03/13/2020

Thank you for the four star rating!

Desert golf

OK all around. Need to understand dormant rough can be challenging. Very tight! Also around greens where rough would catch miss hits, there is nothing to stop ball from rolling 40' of into hazards or into a tight long wedge shot. Great if want to putt off every collar if you can hold the collar. would raise my score if it was later in the season and had some rough. Also Men's room was out of order. I arrived quiet early so went to area business.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Thanks for the nice review. It sounds like you really enjoyed your round. Please visit us again soon.

Hi,
Thank you for your nice review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your round at our course. Please visit us again soon.

Great views

Some really nice views of the city on the back 9. Course is fairly wide open. Some strategically placed bunkers and challenging fast greens. Would play here again in a heartbeat.
Good value

Commented on 04/28/2020

Hi gregbrons. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golf Summerlin - Highland Falls Course!

Hi,

Thank you for writing such a nice review. Please visit us again soon.

Valid dates: Jul 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020