Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Amazing Food 21

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

#Golf

Commented on 07/18/2019

#Golf

Stever

Greens a little bumpy but course in good condition

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Texas Advisor

Nice gem

The course is about 50 minutes west from north Austin. It’s worth the drive as the whole course is in good shape. Greens quickened as the course dried and wind blew. Risk and reward if you can shape around the doglegs, otherwise play course management and you can still score.
The staff in the pro shop was great, they have a ton of items for sale in the pro shop. The ladies in the bar were very friendly and quick. Great value for the course.
Warning! Green aeration/punched scheduled for Monday 4/15 will definitely be back

Commented on 04/18/2019

Hi, John. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back! Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 03/19/2019

Hi, Curtis. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you had such a great time, and we hope you'll book another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 03/06/2019

Hello, Rodney. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed the course, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for playing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 12/31/2018

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Decent layout but overplayed and needs substantial improvement in fairways.

Commented on 12/18/2018

Hi, Bruce. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and leave us your feedback. We will share it with the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Delaware Springs, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 12/13/2018

Hi, Jerry. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 12/03/2018

Hello. Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 11/21/2018

Hello, Isaiah. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Very nice course, will play again

I really enjoyed this course. I played the white tees, which I usually play, but they might be a bit too short for handicappers 15 and below. The greens were immaculate. There were 1 or 2 greens on the back that had some damage, but overall they were incredible and FAST!. Fairways are fast and a little spongy, which makes them very forgiving. Staff was friendly. Good value for the price.

Commented on 11/20/2018

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

Enjoyable track

Unfortunately, the weather was cold (50 degrees) and windy (20-25 gusts). The course was in very good condition and it had been recently oversewed for the winter. Greens were very good and true. I always enjoy the course as it is somewhat challenging but also very fair.

Commented on 11/12/2018

Hi, Marv. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

This course is a challenge for me

This is the first time I played this course since the end of March when I left for home in the North. The course preparation is very good and well maintained. The greens are faster than I remember but a joy to play! I will play this course again many times I hope.

Commented on 11/07/2018

Hi, Jerry. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We are glad you had an incredible time! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Great course for the money

This has got to be the best city course I have ever played. Only thing is it is a little strange having a lip on the collar that will keep your ball from rolling off of the green. Helpful at times and a real pain if your up against it trying to putt. Everything else about the course is excellent. Great job grounds crew and greens keeper.

Commented on 11/07/2018

Hi, Bob. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Great value in the Hill Country

Delaware Springs, owned by the city of Burnet, is an outstanding public course, always in good condition, and probably the best value in the Texas Hill Country! Greens are always in great condition and run true. Also good practice facilities available.

Commented on 11/07/2018

Hello. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

Been a Long Time

I first played this course a couple of times when it first opened. I never remembered it being this good. Course is well maintained and the greens were great, but really fast. Course is not difficult or long, but you have to keep the ball in play, to score well. Right now this is the best course for the money in Central Texas.

Commented on 11/07/2018

Hi, Tom. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

Love this course

I enjoy going to this course because it has a great layout and the people that are there are very friendly. Everyone is a friend. They also keep the course in excellent shape.

Commented on 10/31/2018

Hello, Gene. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Off the beaten path - solid course

It's a bit of a hike out from where I live in Cedar Park, but I played the course on a hot deal and have been wanting to see how this course was for a while. There are plenty of challenging holes and lots of doglegs - a solid test of golf. Also, the food in the club house was good, and the $3 range balls were nice since it's usually $7-$14 around here. Only complaint was that there were a few holes that were actively being worked on during the round, some standing water in places, and the collar around a few of the greens was a solid 1-1.5 inch wall of grass that made for a backstop that was difficult to putt away from. Very minor issues for an otherwise nice course.

Response from on 10/11/2018:
Hello, Aaron. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed the challenge, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

Meh

The course is just outside of Burnet, TX, which is quite a bit further out than many might realize. We chose the course due to the ratings on this site, value for the $$, and hill country setting. While the cost was definitely as advertised, everything else left quite a bit to be desired. Greens were in decent shape, but the tee boxes were a mess and very uneven, and the fairways like hitting off concrete. For some inexplicable reason we had a course Marshal creeping around us every other hole. Literally creeping out of the woods or around a turn. We finished our round in just under 4 hours, so it wasn't as if we were holding things up. Just weird. Add to that the small town, "I've been playing here all my life, so I do what I want" crowd and it made for a very unpleasant experience. Would not play this course again as there are way too many nice courses in the Austin area that are more well kept, professionally run and much, much closer.

Kingsland, Texas