Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Amazing Food 21

Nice day

Nice course met some great people . Starting hole is an intresting challenge . Driver is not the way .
I will be back

Response from on 10/01/2018:
Hello. Thanks for your great 4-star rating and review. We're so glad you enjoyed the challenge, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.
Response from on 09/21/2018:
Hi, George. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you took the ride, and we hope you will come out for another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

5 somes really?

Excellent golf course, well conditioned.
Great track,no two holes are alike a lot of fun to play.
Snack bar is awesome! Staff are friendly and welcoming.
Now the bad, got stuck behind two fivesomes of good ole boys and they aint letting anyone play through[ they think they are fast, not!] unfortunately this is a pretty regular occurrence out here members and regulars pretty much do what they want.

Response from on 09/18/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad you enjoyed the course despite a few obstacles. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs, and please book another round with us soon.

Good Course

I always enjoy playing at this course. The staff are real good and the layout is exceptional. I generally play this course a couple of times a month.

Response from on 09/10/2018:
Hi genehitsst8, thanks for leaving us such a kind review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Great course!

First time playing and I will definitely be going back. The fairways were in incredible shape and the greens were even better! Green rolled smooth and fast. Great course for the price!

Response from on 09/04/2018:
Hi, Scott. Thank you for your 5-star rating! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the course. Please book another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.
Response from on 10/03/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the course. Please book another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

One of my favorite courses

Excellent shape. Greens are fast and smooth. Fairways in great shape given the hot weather. Pace of play is terrific and staff very friendly.

Response from on 08/13/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We hope you will book another round with us soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs.

Nice Experience

Very good golf course in very good condition for late July in Texas. Staff always treats guests well.

Response from on 08/03/2018:
Hello, Jay. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're so glad you enjoyed your tee time, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs.

Great shape

This is a challenging course and always in fantastic shape. Smooth fast greens and lush fairways. A lot of fun to play.

Response from on 08/03/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you enjoyed the challenge. Please book another round with us soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs.
Response from on 08/03/2018:
Hi, James. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs.

The course is in great shape. Not a easy course and the roughs are impossible to hit out of, so hit the ball straight.

Response from on 07/27/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Being a local, I love playing the outstanding municipal course!!! Only concern was booking via golf now. Set up an 8:22 tee time for myself, wanting to play a round of golf in peace solo. Turns out, they do not want any solo players!!! First they tried to put me in a cart with another player and then tried to stick me with a threesome I didn't book with!! Finally got the solo cart situation figured out, only to miss my tee time!!! They bumped me back to 9:22 tee time, and proceeded to stick me with another twosome!!! All I wanted was a peaceful day on the course for myself. Next time I will ask for a refund an drew just walk away!!

Response from on 07/27/2018:
Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great shape considering lack of rain

We got off early and the sprinklers had just shut off. Everywhere was wet, but fun to play. Greens where pretty true... go have fun!

Response from on 07/20/2018:
Hi, Owen. Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Love this course

Very playable and challenging at the same time. Very good Texas Hill Country course (Complete with lots of deer). Would highly recommend Delaware Spgs.

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad you enjoyed the challenge. Please book another round with us soon.

Excellent Hill Country Course

This is not my first time to play Delaware Springs. I usually play in Austin, TX but to come out to Burnet is well worth the drive. I have to compliment the greens crew. The course is always in great shape. Wish we could get this crew to work their magic on our City of Austin Muni's.

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Hi Mr1Luis, thanks for the great review. We appreciate the great review and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

great course conditions... greens were very good enjoyed playing here...

Response from on 07/10/2018:
Hi patgoode, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Great shape

Play DC a few weeks back, had punched the greens and too much sand to make a putt. Today the putts actually rolled pretty true thus I shot 1 over on front nine.. normally 5+. Thunderstorms hit us on number 11 so did not get to finish but will go back!!!

Response from on 07/08/2018:
Hi Owen, we appreciate the great review! We're sorry to hear the weather didn't cooperate for you, but are happy to hear you were still able to enjoy your round. We're looking forward to your next round with us. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Delaware Springs in good shape.

Played Delaware Springs last week. Course is in very good condition. Greens are moderately fast and well manicured. Course is challenging without being needlessly difficult. Pace was good but no marshal keeping things moving. Slower players refused to let us through so we spend more time on the course than we wanted.

Response from on 07/05/2018:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about our course conditions and are happy to hear you enjoyed your round. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Dos Lagos Golf Course.
Response from on 07/03/2018:
Hi tbloch, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

RGood Value

We live about 30 miles away and we come to play here several times a year. Always a good time.

Response from on 06/28/2018:
Hi pjdemille, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another one soon! Thanks for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.
Kingsland, Texas