2.6

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Amazing Food 10

Never again

Course overall was not in great shape. Greens were rough. There were actually several holes where the greens were being rebuilt so they had made makeshift greens in the fairway. Had this been known, we wouldn't have booked this course. Also, proshop and cafe closed so there was no way to get anything to drink. Overall I'd rate this course a 2 out of 10

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hi Irishmactx. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lago Vista Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Good course for the money

I have played here about 5 times this year course is solid

Commented on 05/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Crazymorg! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lago Vista Golf Course!

Great Course!

I've been playing here regularly this year. It's a great course with friendly and helpful staff. I had been away for a couple of weeks.

I was surprised to find that the greens on holes 5, 6 & 7 are being re-done. They are gone actually - dug up. Temporary greens are in front of them. Calling them "greens" might be a bit of an overstatement.

The real kicker was that my GPS yardage and scoring app was off on the yardages and it didn't believe me when I entered my scores. :)

I will continue to play here.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Lago Vista Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Disappointed Round

Course is in bad shape. Several holes that have what looks like a temporary green area and staffs failed to mention about these holes. Looks like quality has gone way down hill..

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi bcshorns1967. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Lago Vista Golf Course.

Course layout

The layout is great fun with elevated tee boxes and great views of the lake and surrounding countryside. Unfortunately, the fairways and greens have not come in. Was able to find grass most of the time. Would play again as hoping grass will come in. Greens are undulated and provide a great challenge, but most have bare spots.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Hello, rpillifant. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Beautiful scenery

This course is absolutely beautiful with hill country and lake views as well as great challenging hole up and down hill.
Some areas need maintenance e.g. the greens, but that just adds another challenge. I recommend this course anyway the beauty is priceless.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, soeffker! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lago Vista Golf Course!

Beautiful, breathtaking Texas Hill Country Views!

Great course and value. COVID-19 issues aside, it is great to have a course near me that is in very good condition. Greens were recently aerated, but still very playable. Continuous maintenance on the course is keeping it in very good condition.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Beautiful scenery, greens need work

It's a great course layout. A lot of fun surprises and views. The green need help, a lot of sand and dead spots. Made it real tough in the morning when it was wet. When the greens make a come back (fingers crossed) this is a fun course. Clubhouse was closed due to covid so can't speak to that. I'll be going back, just hope the greens come back around by then.

Commented on 04/20/2020

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hello, tushar28. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Igb

A challenging course

From the first tee to the last green you are being challenged to execute playmaking shots of various types. The fairways are short at the moment but should improve in the near future. Greens are fast, and need springtime growth to fill out.

Highly recommend the course.

Commented on 03/09/2020

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hello, 3putter3. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Lago Vista Golf Course.

Moor maintainance

Green is so so bad condition.
What's going on ? Please!!!!!!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Hi, MKim1111. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to be rebuilding greens soon, we would love for you to come back and try us out again when they are completed. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello, u569092446. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Commented on 01/28/2020

Commented on 01/28/2020

Fun course, greens need work

Fun layout and design. Very cool views of the lake. Greens had a lot of sand and dead spots on the fringes. If those come around this will be a great course.

Commented on 04/24/2020

Hello, miketratnik. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great course, cool layout, good scenery. Needs a bit of maintenance

Commented on 04/03/2020

Hello, Calvinwp33. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020