1.3
1 reviews
1 reviews

Scorecard for Auburn Links At Mill Creek
Gold M: 72.3/129 360 385 515 155 390 425 565 200 430 3425 390 435 565 220 440 620 155 360 470 3655 7080
Blue M: 71.2/126 345 365 500 155 380 410 545 180 410 3290 370 420 550 200 425 600 140 350 445 3500 6790
White M: 69.9/119 329 350 480 140 365 395 525 155 390 3129 340 405 535 180 410 565 130 335 420 3320 6449
Teal M: 65.3/112 285 315 420 125 320 345 455 140 320 2725 280 340 445 135 350 495 120 300 310 2775 5500
Red W: 64.6/109 275 305 410 115 310 335 445 130 310 2635 270 330 435 125 340 485 110 290 300 2685 5320

Year Built 1992
Architect Ward Northrup

Golf School Academy Yes - "Auburn Links Golf School"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard Accepted

1.3

Course closed

This course has been closed for more than a year. Front nine was closed in spring of 2018. The management had originally planned to keep the back nine open but that did not happen. They have already started building houses on what was the driving range.

Starting to get back to a quality course

With a lot of work the greens have started to get in good shape. Fairways and rough are cut good. Tee boxes still need work. A few places had issues with sprinkler flooding. Overall this course is starting to come back to the great course it was 15 years ago.

Great course in great shape

the greens were in great condition along with the rest of the course. I was real impressed.

Great challenge

Excellent course for an intermediate level golfers

Tim Stanley-Hotel General Manager

I had a great time playing the course, even though they had a senior tournament playing, I still was able play my 9 holes.

Greens Keeper Rude/Should be fired

My buddies were near the green, but in the woods. Not very far passed the NO CARTS sign. Meanwhile, im hitting from the fairway and an employee comes from behind the green (riding about 20 feet from the green). He doesn't stop while I'm hitting. I proceed to hit and ride up to the green along the cart path. My buddies in the other cart did the same. Greens keeper then came up and yelled at my friends and I for being too close to the green and then snatched our keys out of both carts. I ran over to him to tell him that I paid for my cart, and I didn't break any rules even though my friends may have. He said he didn't care and told me it was my problem and took off while almost running over me. The pro came out and apologized and gave us new keys for the carts. Crazy thing is that the greens keeper drove closer to the green than my friends ever did. Never been treated, so rude in my life. Indian Pines will be receiving more of my money this summer. played at the links around 10 times since May and that's how I was treated...

good, bad, and ugly

Excellent course layout, could be one of the best courses around...however, the maintenance crew is slacking and the greens and tee boxes should be dug up and replanted. Punt and try again.

Bed condition

Green is bed and wed condition
I will never play again the golf auburn link golf course

Beautiful course.

It was a great course to play on. The only down side to me was the very bumpy greens. But besides that it was a great place to play. I'll be back for sure.

Do not walk this course

odd course that is situated amongst a subdivision. Good fairways. Terrible greens. Weeds will throw off your ball roll on putts and chips. Very slow pace of play for a course that actually plays fast. Extremely long par 3s and 5s at times though.

Rude Staff - No Marhsalling/Management

Starter hurried us up 20 minutes before out tee time, let a foursome tee off in front of us when we got to the tee box 10 minutes early. They guy is a jerk - the course is not kept up. Greens are bumpy full of weeds, the bunkers that do have adequate amount of sand are full of rocks, and fairways are hard and mostly bare. It's ok if you don't care about the conditions - that's who is out there anyway. Carts driving up by the greens, 6-somes, etc. Not a course for any golfer who respects the rules and knows etiquette...like a very low-end muni - won't waste my time here again.

Not a well maintained course

Just a sloppy course all around, poor tee boxes, bunkers not raked, fairways are bad, greens have divots all over them and because of that impossible to read putt lines and makes the greens very slow

Forget RTJ TRAIL

A great course. Wife and I really enjoyed the course. More fun thanRTJ COURSES. Great layout...huge undulation greens. You will have to plan your shots carefully.

Good value course

Enjoyed playing a cool round with hardly anyone on course. Greens were ok for this time of year. Great course when you don't want to pay Grand National prices.

Valid dates: Aug 15, 2019 - Aug 31, 2020